The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta problem with uggs?

What's wrong with uggs?
You just have to know how to rock them.

See, what you do is you gotta team them with the daggiest pair of trackies you can find. Daggy trackies, check. Ok. Now you gotta wear your hair in a messy ponytail. Messy ponytail, check. Slap on a pair of sunnies. The most expensive sunnies you can find. Ok.

Now you're ready to shop the shit outta Woolies.

:(

Nothing takes the fuck out of fuckable like a pair of Uggs.

dolf you and i can put off housework til the cows come home.

or in our case, the kids/men

Silent O.

It's hard to tell when they climax.

facepalm-o.gif

Just keepin it real not that it matters to men with their head in the cloud but half what I read here strikes me as re tweets that someone saw on Tweeker and thought, "Oh I'll post that on lit as genuine to make myself feel.... loved"

Humans. Ha.

You're such a bitch, dude. Honestly. Do you have any idea how petty you sound? He complimented her on what was clearly a personal story, and now you're projecting some weird proto-philosophy because no one pays attention to you.

Well, here's some attenton. Now fuck off, please.

But happy boxing day!

Lawrence recently said she despised “shows like ‘Fashion Police’ that are just showing these generations of young people to judge people . . . and that it’s OK to point at people and call them ugly or fat.” Rivers told us, “I love that she’s telling everyone how wrong it is to worry about retouching and body image, and meanwhile, she has been touched up more than a choir boy at the Vatican. Look at her posters. She doesn’t have a nose, she has two holes. She just has to learn, don’t talk if you’re doing it.”

I love my Uggs. :( :mad:

We watched Don Jon last night. I knew I was going to like it, but I am now convinced that Joseph Gordon-Levitt can do no wrong. I may tweet to him later. Laurel, write that up for me, would ya? ;) :kiss:

I think there are more pine needles on my carpet than still left on my tree. Can I just leave the tree up until only branches remain? It will make it easier to carry outside. *nods*

I need to get off, like now.

I'm confused and frightened by the blurts referencing an opossum's orgasms. I did hear a neat story last night. About a Bostonian who moved to my hometown and nursed an injured opossum back to health. We were all worried that the poor girl would go stir-crazy in the mountains, but she's turned out to be a regular hillbilly. I approve.

Farrah, I mourn you...

dolf you and i can put off housework til the cows come home.

or in our case, the kids/men

I have done the bare minimum so that if I squint and keep the lights off it looks fine.

But dolf, have you ever worn a pair? They're so warm and comfy!

The next dream I have about you, I'm going to make sure you're wearing Uggs. :p

i'd like to curl up between the two of them.

also, post christmas cleaning. aye.

i've not been fashionable for quite a while. more like never. i had a dream last night that i joined a sorority. my grandmother was proud.

You wound me. I am wounded. Wounded and heartbroken and so very, very sad.

Please buy me another pair of Uggs to make it up to me.

HP and the Deathly Hallows is on the menu tonight. i was planning on doing a curry - maybe/maybe not. another glass of wine will make my mind up! (i'm thinking that it might turn out to be sandwiches :rolleyes: )

"Oh my! Your weasels are so well trained! I am impressed!!"

:mad::mad:
"Those are not weasels. Those are my Uggs."

:(
"Sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back