The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway. incoming actual totally real blurt:

i don't think today is gonna be a good football day. nope, it just might be a day ffull of french lesbians, dansk klovns and crazy bear lovers getting mauled while football just exists somewhere in the background.

or, to put it another way, fuck you, thursday night football and/or monday night football. you have made this day meaningless to me.

381449_312136142140074_245365762150446_1046635_326509060_n.jpg

*a little beauty for the beholders :)

Meat story related to the meat thread: in the 90s I had to book a flight for a traveling friend of mine on a Japanese airline that had no English language support. I spoke no Japanese. AND she (my friend) was a vegan. After a half-hour long-distance conversation, I was satisfied that the customer service rep understood the no-meat no-meat-products meal request. Talked to my friend after she returned and found out they'd given her a high-protein dinner - nothing but eggs, milk, meat. :eek:

I was vegetarian briefly in college. Realized food restrictions were a major pain. When you're in a yurt in Mongolia and they're offering you a bowl of meat-type-stuff with a hunk of bready-looking stuff, you can't exactly ask, "BUT IS IT GLUTEN-FREE?" I've eaten pig intestines in Okinawa and fried crickets in Cambodia. When in Rome, you gotta roll.

I liked the handling of the prior model better.

Nice interior, though.

Thursday night football must definitely die the most dreaded of deaths...

...and the Patriots and Chiefs need to get their warmongering azzes handed to them today.

Oh my. Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder what they'll do with it? Hold for ransom? Trot it out in July when we aren't looking? And what do the non-angry gays say? (Those would be the gay gays I guess.)

Smh. Whatever will we do with those gays. Such a shame.

For reals. :(

Oh my. Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder what they'll do with it? Hold for ransom? Trot it out in July when we aren't looking? And what do the non-angry gays say? (Those would be the gay gays I guess.)

Best case scenario, they'll give it a better haircut, clean out its wardrobe, then send it back with groomed eyebrows and less nose hair.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing about Christmas anywhere on it.

Gay+Agenda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back