The Island (closed)

Day 5:

(OOC: We are going to do a quick recap of where all the main characters are and what they are doing.)

At the Japanese WWII tunnels:
  • Greg Hamilton
  • Lenny Carmichael
  • Gail Peters
  • Henry Paulson
  • Ethan Patel
One after another, the trek members other than Lenny awoke and made their way to the campfire at the south entrance to the tunnel complex; Lenny had already awoken, made his way to the fire pit, stoked the flames, and put on coffee and oatmeal, both courtesy of the airdrop they'd received on Day 1.

After some discussion, it was decided that they would make their way back to the Village. They hadn't yet investigated the entire island, of course, but they'd seen enough for now. They'd been looking for signs of life and occupation by others than themselves. They'd found evidence that both had existed here six decades earlier, but there was little hope of finding that either was here now.

After eating, putting out the fire, and packing, they headed south back down the mountain again. Lenny warned them, "Hiking downhill is more treacherous than hiking uphill. Your momentum going down is far greater, making it easier to slip or trip. I'm going to set a slow pace. Keep your distance, keep your footing ... and for crying out loud, enjoy the scenery. It's a beautiful place. Enjoy it."

At the Village:
  • Lance King
  • Richard Quinn and his husband Vincent Wright
  • Jake Hendricks
  • Howie Jacobs
(Note: I'm not writing about Marcus Taylor at the moment. His Day 4 (evening) situation with his daughter has not yet been resolved in "Kimmie and Marcus".)

Lance had never been an early riser, and that wasn't changing here on the island. Thieves often did the majority of their work during the dark hours. It was no different here. He had slipped out of his tent each night for a trip to pee in the woods, only to divert his return to peek around for things of value to him that some other castaway hadn't taken the care to store properly.

Of course, this wasn't like being out in the world. He couldn't collect things here and take them to the nearest pawn shop or to one of his fences; this was a small community, and unique things were easily recognized by the original owner while the new owner was enjoying them, and this recognition would lead the crimes right back to his door.

Today, Lance was taking it easy. He'd volunteered to help Richard and Vincent in the kitchen. He didn't do it because he liked cooking, of course; he did it because while there, he could slip food, snacks, and more into his clothing's plentiful pockets and sneak them off to his hidden stash in the forest without gaining undue attention.

Lance found Richard and Vincent to be a bit testy this morning, which was uncommon. The married couple were awaiting the construction of the little hut that would be theirs and theirs alone, and in the meantime, they had been forgoing sexual relations as they had tentmates. Lance had heard them chatting about it while thinking they were alone, the gist of the conversation being that Richard wanted to slip off to the woods for a quickie and Vincent wanted to wait until they were in their new home rather than kneeling in the jungle to suck cock while bugs flew around their heads and crawled over their bodies.

Richard and Vincent's conversation hadn't been the only one on which Lance had been eavesdropping, though; in fact, there were few conversations in Lance's vicinity that he didn't try to pick up on. An interesting one had taken place this morning after breakfast, between Ihaka Henare and another castaway who was, at the moment, of no importance to Lance. Ihaka -- who Lance had learned like to hang out, literally and figuratively both, in the nude on the East Beach, had been telling the other man that he'd met and had a revealing conversation with a young beauty. When the other man asked as men sometimes do, "You gonna fuck this woman?", Ihaka's response was a wide, devilish smile.

What made the conversation between the men was what had happened the night before and what happened this morning after said conversation. Last evening, Lance had happened past the newly finished hut of Jake and Rachel Hendricks as they fucked with obvious energy and desire. Listening to others having sex wasn't necessarily one of Lance's kinks, but here on the island there weren't a lot of other entertainments available. After they'd shared what sounded to Lance like very satisfying orgasms, Jake had asked his wife, "Wow, what's gotten into you? You were wild tonight. You haven't been like that since we first started dating."

Lance hadn't been able to hear Rachel's response; she was whispering too low. The follow up this morning involved Rachel but not her husband. Lance caught her trading quick, flirty glances with Ihaka before, during, and after breakfast. A bit layer, the big Māori headed off for the East Beach with his fishing tools, and not long after, Rachel headed that same direction carrying her snorkeling gear. It didn't take a genius to figure out who Ihaka's young beauty was.

After Ihaka departed, Lance hooked up with Howard Jacobs to work on a project together. Howie was a 16-year-old genius who had impressed Lance enough from Day 1 to cause Lance to recommend that the teen represent the minors on the Island Council. This morning, Howie and Lance -- the only two Council members not on the trek to the northern peak -- were working on the Job Assignment Chart.

The JAC had been designed to identify all the work that needed to be done, as well as the best people to perform it. Some people were naturals for some tasks: Richard and Vincent were, respectively, a professional chef and pastry chef, so they naturally took responsibility for keeping the castaways fed; Ethan Patel and Katherine Wilcox were, respectively, a doctor and nurse, so they naturally took responsibility for keeping the castaways healthy; Lenny Carmichael and Henry Paulson were each outdoorsmen in their own ways, so they naturally took responsibility for hunting and trapping, while Ihaka Henare -- the fisher -- did similarly in the waters of the East Beach.

Howie's genius had been in matching the rest of the castaways to the jobs left to be filled. Many of the castaways were here because those responsible for all of this had chosen them for a specific skill. But there had also been spouses, other significant others, and children, and -- while some of them had skills that could be put to work here -- their abilities and skills had to be uncovered and matched with remaining work.

That was where Howie fit in. He had a knack for remembering and processing information. He could sit with someone for the first time, listen to them describe their skills and abilities, as well as their flaws and shortcomings, and figure out the best way that they could contribute to the community. And for reasons Lance didn't fully understand, people opened up to him like they wouldn't normally with others. He was a 16-year-old kid, and yet many people interacted with him as if he was a trusted psychologist with whom they'd been having weekly sit downs for years.

Day 5:

(OOC: Continuing my writing partner's recap.)

At the Japanese WWII tunnels:

Gail awoke to two things. First was the smell of coffee being carried on the breeze passing up the tunnel past her. Second was the fact that she hadn't been awoken for her 3am watch shift. Greg had obviously let her sleep through it. She didn't know whether to be pleased or offended. He'd joked that she was the trek's token female. Had he let her out of her night watch because she was of the fairer sex?

She met the others at the fire for breakfast. She agreed with the idea of returning to the Village. There wasn't much more to find up here.

Gail also felt the need to put some distance between her and two of the trek's men. Ethan wanted to fuck her. She knew that, even if he hadn't said it. She had some erotic thoughts about him, too. But she had even more erotic thoughts about Lenny. And Lenny was already fucking Candice.

On the way down, Gail took Lenny's advice about being cautious. She watched each step. She also enjoyed the scenery like he'd suggested. When the canopy opened, she took a moment to admire the distant ocean and the nearer island forest. There was an irony in their new circumstances. They'd been dumped on a deserted island. And yet, that island was beautiful.

At the Village:
  • Eloise Friendly
  • Marla Stein
  • Doris Parker
  • Steph Harrison
  • Rachel Hendricks
(Note: I'm not writing about Gladys or Kimmie Taylor at the moment. The Day 4 (evening) situation has not yet been resolved in "Kimmie and Marcus".)

Eloise was still bouncing around the Village like a little girl who'd gotten every Barbie doll costume for Christmas. Her night on the beach with Greg had been more enjoyable and satisfying than any she'd ever enjoyed. She couldn't wait for him to return from the trek to the mountain in the north end of the island.

Marla wasn't quite as delighted as Eloise was. She had a husband back in Maui. Their one-year anniversary was coming up in just days. She had taken a week off of work to spend it with him. They had reservations at a B&B in Hana, on Maui's east coast. They were going to swim in the ocean, sun on the sandy beach, and fuck in their rented room for six straight days. That had been the plan anyway.

Doris wasn't feeling the same sexual frustration Marla was. She'd gotten fucked by three different men last night. She'd stumbled her way back to the Village happy and sated. She'd halfway expected to run into Marcus on the way back. She'd understood that he'd needed to speak to his daughter after she'd caught him with his dick in Doris's mouth. But he'd enjoyed fucking her. She knew that because he'd told her so. And men usually weren't satisfied with having her just once.

Steph wasn't having the fun Doris was. But she knew only had to ask to begin doing so. Lance had made it clear that he wanted to get friendly with her. All she needed to do was agree to terms. The black marketer had promised Steph anything she wanted. If it was available, he would get it. All she had to decide was what she wanted, how much of it she wanted, and what she would give up to get it.

Rachel already knew what she wanted. She wanted Ihaka. He was all she could think of as she fucked her husband last night. But she would never betray her husband. She knew that. She would never betray her vows. She honestly thought that she could spend time with the Māori warrior without threatening her marriage. She felt the need to prove this to herself. It was why she'd followed Ihaka toward the East Beach. Oh, she hadn't been on his tail or anything like that. She'd eaten breakfast with Jake. She'd kissed and hugged him before he went to his own job. She'd hung out with some of the other women a few minutes. Then, finally, she'd gathered her snorkeling gear and headed out.

Day 5: The Trekkers return to the Village.

Lenny Carmichael:
Image (no profile yet, oops)
Despite being the most outdoorsy outdoorsman of the Community, couldn't wait to get out of the jungle and back to the relatively civilized Village. He was exhausted, dirty, and smelly, and he wanted both a bath and a long nap. Even more than that, though, he wanted Candice. When he hadn't been thinking about the trek itself or the safety of the trekkers with him, Lenny had been thinking about Candice's delicious body.

Descending the mountain had been far easier and, thus, far quicker than ascending it two days earlier. They'd already blazed a noticeable trail; this made having to choose a direction moot, and the amount of hacking and whacking at the foliage with their machetes was greatly reduced as well.

About 10am, Lenny sat them down for their second break at a spot where -- after he cut down some large fronds -- they could see the ocean through a gap in the canopy. He expressed a position that had already been discussed earlier without a decision: "I don't think we should tell the rest of the Community about the other island yet."

The others looked his way. He explained, "I think it will lead some to think we need to build a raft and try for the island. And I don't think we are ready for that. We don't know the currents. We don't know the weather, other than the fact that we are at the beginning of cyclone season." He shrugged, ending, "Just my opinion."

Gregory Hamilton:

Greg had also been thinking on the Gail Island situation, too. He agreed with Lenny about keeping the information back for now, yet he feared what might happen if the news got out and the other castaways thought there was some sort of conspiracy in place. After all, 3 of 5 Council Members were on this trek: Greg, Gail, and Ethan. The Council was still very new as a form of government, and Greg's fear was that hiding the fact of Gail Island might bring it down before it had been accepted.

"I think we have to tell Lance and Howie about it," he said, speaking of the absent Council Members. "Then, we vote on whether to take it to the people ... or wait for a later date."

Ethan Patel:

Ethan was too exhausted to even consider the who second island issue. He was also a bit peeved about Gail and the way she'd been acting around Lenny. He had noticed glances between the two of them since after they'd gone out hunting for the bat they'd roasted and shared the night before. He didn't know about Lenny's relationship with Candice, so he had no reason to believe that Lenny wasn't available for Gail's pursuit.

Ethan was still reeling from what had happened between him and Doris, of course. Brokenhearted, he'd set his sights now on Gail; and out on the landing of the north entrance of the Japanese tunnels, he essentially let her know that he was interested in driving away his thoughts about Doris by getting naked with her. The last thing he needed was for the Great White Hunter to be the one stripping down with Gail instead.

Day 5: At the Village

At the Village:

Lance King and Howie Jacobs; talking about Stephanie Harris:

Lance and Howie set up after breakfast on one of the many food serving tables that the Construction Brigade had put together a couple of days ago, spreading out pages of information that were part of assembling the Job Assignment Charts. Howie's involvement in the JAC was collecting the information necessary to make it work and assigning castaways as appropriate; Lance's involvement was going out to find the newly assigned castaways, tell them about their new jobs, discuss any concerns or disagreements about those jobs, and then take the news back to Howie so that he could update the JAC.

Lance's part in all of this was, of course, self-serving. Often -- despite being perfect for the job assigned to them -- the castaways with whom he was speaking were not happy with the decision made by Howie. Sometimes it was because Howie was just a kid, so what right did he have to tell people what to do? But Lance had learned very quickly that the biggest reason people tried to pass on their new job assignments was simply that they were not interested in working at any assignment; most of these people had been on some form of a vacation when Flight 1122 ended for them here on a deserted island.

In response to this dissention, Lance had been making side deals aimed at getting him something he could trade. Some castaways -- because of their new assignment -- were going to have access to resources that Lance wouldn't as easily gain the same access to without being suspected of having sticky fingers. If he could get these things, he could trade them to yet other castaways for something they had, whether it was another resource or a service, and the train of trades continued.

"Stephanie Harris," Howie said, piquing Lance's attention and -- over the next half minute or so -- causing his cock to stiffen uncomfortably in his current seating position. "I'm afraid she wasn't willing to talk to me about what she had to offer in service to the JAC."

"I'll take care of her," Lance said quickly, clarifying, "I'll talk to her. She and I connected yesterday ... took a walk on the beach together."

"She thinks I'm just a kid," Howie said in a matter-of-fact tone, not a disappointed one. "She's not the only one."

"Maybe she'll talk to me," Lance continued.

"She's an entertainer," Howie continued. "She was on a television show in Australia, some un-reality show ... Waves."

He saw a sudden change in Lance's expression and body language. Howie didn't know that Lance had promised never to speak of the show with any other castaway.

"And I also hear she was a singer once," Howie continued. "Perhaps she would entertain the Community at night after dinner?"

"Maybe," Lance said with an uncommitted tone. "I'll ask. Leave it to me." Lance stood, asking, "Are we done here?"

"We can take a break for a while," Howie said, beginning to put the papers away. "I have another meeting this morning ... with the Minors"

Those castaways who were under 18 years of age had created a little group they called The Minors. They talked about issues specific to them and organized fun events to keep one another's minds off their situation. They swam together in the surf and played touch football on the West Beach; they sat around their own little fire some nights, playing word games or simply talking about their lives out in the world beyond the island.

Lance took the opportunity and went out searching for Steph. He found her eventually and continued with his subtle quest to ease her out of her panties.

Day 5: Gail, with the Trekkers returning to the Village.

Gail was just as eager to get back to the Village as Lenny. Of course, her reason wasn't about sex. Well, only peripherally. Just hours ago, Mother Nature had decided that Gail was going to start her period two day early. During their last break, she'd gone off to pee. She'd dealt with the situation then.

The noon break brought another situation, Gail Island. "I agree with Lenny. I think we need to keep it secret for just a little while ... a couple of days. If the Council votes, that's my vote, but on one condition."

Gail was asked the condition. She answered, "We have to try to get to the island. We have to know what's over there. The others are going to demand that we go check it out."

There was agreement, disagreement, and apathy from the others. But as Lenny and Greg knew, a decision wasn't going to be made here.

They finished their break and headed south again.

(OOC: I could write more, but I'm trying to stick closer to the timeline. My other characters have posts for before and near lunch.)

Stephanie Harris: image, profile

Steph was having difficulties with the whole Job Assignments Chart thingy. Howie had talked to her about it yesterday. He'd asked her about her education, skills, abilities, and desires regarding employment. He'd been very polite about it.

Steph had found Howie far more intelligent, personable, and mature than guys his age. She'd found herself wishing he wasn't a minor. She didn't mess around with boys. Even when she was a girl Steph hadn't had boyfriends.

If she had been a cradle robber, Steph might have been able to flirt her way out of a manual labor job. Oh, he hadn't assigned her one yet. They were still working on her working future. But what else was she going to do to contribute to the Community? Surf? Act? Sing?

Howie had mentioned that he knew about her inclusion in the cast of Waves. As she had with Lance, she'd quickly told him to leave that alone. "I don't want the others knowing I'm a reality show actress ... please"

He'd agreed to keep it quiet. But they both knew that someone was eventually going to reveal her secret. There were 115 people here. The chances that someone didn't know her were remote.

A third of the castaways were from either Australia or New Zealand. Waves was currently the region's #1 rated reality show. It had also been in the top 10 of all genres since its inception.

Most but not all of the other castaways were from the US. There, Waves played on MTV. And it was available on the internet via the studio's website, too. And the show was about non-Aussies living in Sydney. Currently, the cast included 4 Americans. Steph knew she was going to be recognized eventually.

After breakfast, she'd expected Howie to come talk to her again. Instead, it was Lance who made his way to her. Somehow, that didn't surprise her. Lance had made his interest in her plain and clear. He'd also said he wanted others to believe they were friendly, in an intimate way.

They even had an agreement:
  • Lance would provide Steph with a handful of travel bottles of cosmetics, soaps, creams, and such (or the equivalent) every 10 days.
  • These would run out some day. When they did, they'd renegotiate.
  • In exchange, Steph agreed to spend 1 hour a day with him in public.
  • She'd also agreed to sit with him at dinner every other day.
  • Lance had wanted to have breakfast with her daily. And he'd wanted to arrive at breakfast with her.
  • Steph had nixed that right away. She didn't want it to appear as if they'd come to breakfast straight from spending the night together.
  • Steph had also told Lance that on occasion she'd want something special.
  • In exchange, she'd promised, "I will show you a little extra attention. Something to let others know that we're more than friends."
  • Their last agreement had been about Waves. If Lance forgot that Steph had ever been on it, she would one day do something extra special for him. She hadn't been specific. But Lance had seemed to be happy with the deal.
Steph was sitting in a lounge chair next to her shared tent. One of the men who craved her had built the chair for her. It was a simple bamboo lumber and frond style. But it was comfortable and folded in two. She could take it to the beach if she wanted.

She was in her bikini again, looking sexy as could be. She smiled to Lance as he neared. "Hey, big boy. What's happening?"

Rachel Hendricks: Profile

Rachel hugged and kissed her husband after they'd eaten breakfast together. She asked, "What are you working on today?"

"More huts," he told her. "Everyone wants their own house. We have our own, so I feel obligated to help get the others into theirs."

She kissed him again. This time, the kiss was open mouthed with a bit of tongue. She whispered, "I'll miss you."

"What are you doing?" he asked.

She began her answer, "That Māori guy ... Ikana ... or Hinaka--"

Jake laughed. He corrected, "Ihaka. Ihaka Henare. In English, it's Henry Isaac."

Rachel expression shifted quickly to concern. How did her husband know that? She wasn't even aware that Jake knew Ihaka.

He said before she could inquire, "I was talking to him around the fire early this morning. He also says that in a different context it can mean Hey Isaac."

Rachel realized that her heart was beating fast. Jake must have seen something in her face. He asked, "You okay, sweetheart?"

"Oh, of course!" she responded without hesitation. "Just ... a little gas. I'll be fine." Her concern continuing, she asked, "What else did he say?"

Jake shrugged. "Not much. We just talked about fishing, building ... chicks."

Rachel's eyes widened again. Jake laughed. He leaned in and whispered, "I'm sure he could get just about any woman here."

He took Rachel's hand and looked at the bandage over the palm. "You changed this?"

"Yeah, this morning ... it's fine, too," she reassured him. She wanted specifics about what Jake and Ihaka had talked about, specifically chicks. But she feared saying something different. Instead, she said, I need to get to work."

Jake laughed. "To work?"

"Like I said, the Māori ... Ihaka, right?" Jake nodded, and Rachel continued, "He built a spear gun and some fish traps." Jake turned his wife's hand over again to remind her that he knew about the spear gun. Rachel continued, "He's going to show me how to use it without almost cutting my hand in half. Then he's going to show me how to set the fish traps. I'll be over on the East Beach most of the day. That okay with you?"

"Of course," Jake said. He kissed her again, backed away, and told her, "Be careful. Don't get eaten by a shark or something."

Rachel laughed, reassured Jake she'd take care of the man, gathered her things, and headed east. She didn't hurry. She didn't want Jake to think she was too eager to get to Ihaka.

She arrived at the East Trail to find a great deal of activity. A half dozen Trailblazers were cutting the trail wider. She didn't know how she felt about that. It would bring more people to the East Beach. She liked the current privacy of that side of the island. She liked that Ihaka got naked there, too. She didn't know if he stripped to his birthday suit every day. But she'd decided that she was okay with that.

She continued onward until she reached the sand. She looked around but saw no one, not even Ihaka. She headed out to the surf to look again. Now she found the Māori. He was a good two hundred yards north of her. She gripped her things and jogged toward him.

He was busy and didn't catch sight of Rachel until she was only forty or so yards away. She slowed to a walk, smiled, and gave him a polite wave. She was conflicted about her feelings regarding his state of dress, meaning that he wasn't naked. Maybe it was karma, for she wasn't dressed as skimpily as she had been yesterday. She wore a pair of loose fitting shorts over her bikini bottoms. Up top, she wore an off-the-shoulder, sleeveless cropped tee that hid her bosom but left much of the rest of her torso bare for Ihaka's viewing.

"What are we doing today?" she asked. "Spear fishing ... fish traps...?" She hesitated, smiled wider, then asked, "Hot tubbing?"

Rachel was ready to do either of those things. If he invited her to the spring, she would follow him there without hesitation.

Last edited:

Lance King -- image, profile
Stephanie Harris -- image, profile

Lance came upon Stephanie laying back in a handmade lounge chair, stretched out and looking all fine in her favorite bikini. She smiled up to him, asking playfully, "Hey, big boy. What's happening?"

"Big boy," he repeated with a devilish smile and tone. "I see the word is getting around."

He unslung the pack over his back, opened and dug through it, and came up with a full sized though only half-filled bottle of sunscreen. He looked her up and down hungrily, offering, "I could give you a coating if you wanted." Again he ogled her entire form, adding, "I wouldn't want you to burn that fine, perfect body of yours."

If she wanted, Lance would tend to her as she wished. If not, he simply continue on with his reason for being here. "Howie, as you know, was tasked by the Council with getting all of us signed up with daily chores and/or permanent jobs per the Jobs Assignment Chart."

He expected a reaction from Stephanie and wasn't disappointed. He continued, "Now, I know you don't like to get your hands dirty, and I wouldn't want you to suffer blisters and, afterwards, calluses ... so I've used my influence over the boy to keep you off the outhouse digging squad ... the trail widening team ... and other such menial, labor-intensive positions."

In truth, Lance had done nothing of the sort. Howie was in nominally in charge of JAC assignments, and he was a genius; it didn't take Lance's input for him to know that the petite Stephanie Harrison was not built for such work. Oh sure, she had been a professional athlete; she'd been on the surfing circuit most of her life, something her wonderfully shaped body still revealed today, years later, when ogled for any length of time. But navigating the waves on an 8-foot piece of Fiberglas wasn't the same as working a machete, shovel, or pick ax for eight hours a day.

Lance continued, "I've managed to get him to reduce your options to working in the kitchen ... foraging for edible plants with that plant lady..." He continued, listing off some of the less labor-intensive yet still necessary positions on the JAC. Lance had a goal in mind for this discussion, of course, so he limited the possible options to things he didn't think Stephanie would choose.

Finally -- with a suggestive tone -- he told her, "Now, Stephanie ... as you know ... I have some influence with the boy ... and I think that I might just be able to keep you off the JAC entirely..."

At this point, whether or not he was caressing sunscreen all over Stephanie's body or not, Lance was going to reach out and give her an intimate little pet to ensure she knew exactly where he wanted this conversation to end. He finished, "...if you gave some serious consideration to coming to my tent tonight." He leaned in closer and whispered, "I talked my tentmates into moving elsewhere ... so ... I have the place all to myself now."

Ihaka Henare: profile

Day 5, East Beach

Ihaka had again been at the water's edge before dawn, and again he'd been naked for the rising of the orange-red orb. But after he was done with his prayers and tribute, he donned a pair of tight-fitting Speedo brand swimming briefs; they did little to hide anything about his manly features down yonder, clinging tight to his muscular buttocks in the back and easily defining the detailed shape of his cock in the front.

But at least he wasn't naked when Rachel arrived, as he had been the day before when he'd approached her and introduced himself. She wasn't dressed as skimpily as she had been yesterday, either, and yet he still found her absolutely sexy.

"What are we doing today?" she asked as she neared him. "Spear fishing ... fish traps...?"

He noted that her gaze fell to take in his front side. Just being in her vicinity caused his cock to swell a bit, though, it wasn't at all stiff and erect as it would be the moment he thought the two of them were going to make love. Ihaka cared very little that Rachel was married, or even -- as she'd told him -- happily married. He had wanted to make love to her the first time he'd spied her on the East Beach in her little bikini, two days before she'd ever noticed him.

His people were still practicing polygamy, and back home he'd had a legal wife and a honorary wife, a wahine hākari. They would each remain faithful to their legal and/or traditional vows until his Village's Council declared him dead; traditionally, this happened the night of the rising full moon one year after a spouse's disappearance. After that, each of his wives were free to move onto new men, and -- also traditionally -- often those men would be members or Ihaka's immediate family or his best and most loyal friends, some of whom also might have already had a wife or wahine hākari

Ironically, Ihaka's moving on wasn't restricted to 12 months and a moon rising. This was a man's world, whether you were in a big Western city, a rural African village, or an otherwise-deserted island at an undisclosed location somewhere northeast of Australia. Ihaka had every right to bed any woman he wanted, despite having two wives waiting for him back home. He wanted to bed Rachel, of course. But he would have to wait for her to make the first move.

Looking up from his crotch and his conspicuously semi-hard cock, she reminded him of his invitation to visit the hot spring by asking, "Hot tubbing?"

"I need to get these in the water first," he told her, indicating the half dozen small traps sitting on the sands behind him. He asked, "Help me?"

They went to work placing the traps in amongst the rocks and coral on this part of the shore that was less sandy beach than in other places. They were made of bamboo, vine, and other resources he'd gathered from the forest, and they were each weighted down by a large rock placed inside after placement.

"We'll come back and check them later," he said once they were done. He looked her up and down with a hungry expression on his face, then suggested, "Let's check out that hot spring."

Ihaka led Rachel away from the shore and back into the forest. They were 200 yards away from where they'd met yesterday, far from the East Beach Trail that others might use to get to this beach. Ihaka followed a trail he'd blazed with only a minimal amount of damage to the foliage; he wanted to be able to follow the same path again and again, but he didn't really want anyone else to easily find it.

They walked through the undergrowth for 50 yards or so before Ihaka looked over his shoulder at Rachel. He told her, "We're not the first people to ever find this place."

Despite having done little to improve the trail, Ihaka had taken a machete to the foliage surrounding the spring; the little pool was roughly circular and about 8 feet across, and Ihaka had cleared the foliage so that one could sit anywhere in the pool and not be tapped by any of the nearby plants when and if the wind arose.

The first thing Rachel would notice about the pool itself was that is, too, had been improved. There was a rock wall surrounding the water that was part natural stone and part concrete. Without yet knowing anything about the Japanese presence on the island 60 years ago, Ihaka told Rachel, "I think someone lived here long ago ... indigenous peoples ... or perhaps occupiers. Most of the islands of the South Pacific had some sort of presence by the Japanese or the Allied Forces during World War II. The concrete tells me it likely wasn't indigenous."

He knelt and ran a hand through the water. "It's about 34, 35, 36 degrees ... Celsius. That's, um ... what, about 93 to 99 degrees Fahrenheit...? Not too hot, not too cold. This island is volcanic in nature, of course. Beneath our feet the earth is alive. This is how she shows that to us."

Ihaka rose to height again, reached his thumbs into the waist bands of his swimming trunks, then paused. He told Rachel, I can leave them on if you prefer."

Lance King
-- image, profile

Steph took Lance up on his offer to apply sunscreen to her bikini-clad body. It was still early in the day. But here near the equator, the sun's rays got intense, even early in the day. She turned her back to him, saying only, "Please."

He brought up the whole Jobs Assignment Chart issue. Her immediate reaction was, "Do we have to talk about this?"

They did, unfortunately. Lance listed some of the jobs and chores he claimed to have gotten Steph out of. She had no reason to believe that he was bullshitting her. She listened on.

He rambled on, then said, "...I might just be able to keep you off the JAC entirely..."

She half turned to look Lance in the face. This, if it were true, was good news. Then, he explained the cost. "...if you gave some serious consideration to coming to my tent tonight."

Steph hadn't failed to notice the change in movement of Lance's hands. His sunscreen application process had become more of a massage around the small of her back and waist.

"I talked my tentmates into moving elsewhere," he whispered. He leaned in closer. "... so ... I have the place all to myself now."

They smiled knowingly to one another. Steph looked away. She laid down on the lounger again. She suggested, "Do my legs for me?"

She lifted the knee nearest to him to suggest a place to begin. After a moment, she said bluntly, "You're not fucking me tonight, Lance."

Steph tilted her head for a more direct view of Lance's reaction. She smiled. "But ... I'll come visit you ... for a little while."

She laid back again, let him finish coating her, then said softly, "You can leave now, Lance. See you tonight."

Day 5, late morning
Hot spring near the East Beach

Rachel's heart leapt when she saw Ihaka reach for his swimming trunks waist bands. He was about to strip again. She was going to see that beautiful cock again. He paused, though. "I can leave them on if you prefer."

She thought about it a moment. She did want to see him nude again. She'd enjoyed seeing him the first time. It had excited her so.

But she was married. Happily married. Why was she so enthralled with seeing this man, this stranger, in the buff? It was wrong. So wrong. She shouldn't be doing this to Jake. She shouldn't be doing this to their marriage. She was risking all she had just to lay eyes upon a big, beautiful cock.

"You remember I'm married," Rachel reminded Ihaka. She waited for his reaction. "I love my husband."

She again waited for the Māori's response. Then ... slowly ... with her gaze set upon his own eyes ... Rachel began undressing. She pushed the shorts off her hips. They slid down her legs to the ground. She stepped out of them as she pulled the cropped, off-the-shoulder tee up and away. It, too, fell to the ground.

Rachel hesitated. She still hadn't answered Ihaka's question about whether or not he should keep his Speedos on for a dip in the hot water. She answered him now, though. She reached to her back. It took both hands to easily free her bikini top's clasps.

The tension of the piece of clothing enclosing her bosom caused it to spring forth when she loosed it. She laughed in surprise as it practically fled her body for the ground before her. Her tits had been described as perfect. By her husband. By others before him. They were B-cup in size, wonderfully rounded, with large, pinkish-brown nipples that hardened the moment the air hit them.

She blushed suddenly. No other man had seen Rachel like this since she'd married Jake. And she wasn't even naked yet. She slipped her fingers into her bikini bottom's waist band. She paused as Ihaka had. Then she pulled them downward.

She leaned forward at the waist as the last bit of her clothing was shed. The movement had two reasons. The first was simply to help her pull the bottoms down past her knees. The second was to hide herself from the man for a moment more.

But Rachel did stand. When she did, Ihaka would see that she was clean of hair at the meeting of her belly and thighs. She'd gotten a Bikini Wax once years ago. She'd gotten a Brazilian Wax once, too. She hadn't liked either. These days, she shaved. She'd gotten very good at it. In her special places she was as smooth as a baby's butt.

She stood naked before Ihaka for only a moment. Then, shyly, she slipped one hand before her crotch and the other arm across her bosom. She felt yet another blush flood her face and neck. Regret began to infect her. She said in a soft voice, "I shouldn't be doing this."

Lance King
-- image, profile

As Stephanie laid back in the handmade lounger, she suggested, "Do my legs for me?"

Lance smiled wider, responding, "Happy to." He squeezed more sunscreen into his palm as Stephanie raised a knee. He rubbed his palms together, then put them to her delicious legs. She'd recently shaven or waxed or whatever it was that women did to make their legs feel so wonderful. He began coating her skin from knee downward to her feet, taking a long moment to work the lotion between her toes in an intimate fashion.

Then, leaning to look him in the eye, Stephanie said bluntly, "You're not fucking me tonight, Lance."

That was disappointing, of course, but not entirely surprising. Lance understood and accepted that it was going to take a while to break this filly. But he was patient when the target was so worthy of that patience.

"But ... I'll come visit you ... for a little while," she told him.

"And I'll be more than happy with that," Lance said with a feigned tone of sincerity. He would be happy to have her in his tent, but he wouldn't be content with anything less than a quick fuck or a blowjob. He asked, "Other leg?"

She nodded, and he stood, walked around to the other side of the chair, and continued his work. He'd been concentrating on her legs from her feet up to just past her knees. But now, his hands began to do their work father up her thighs, toward her most personal region.

Then, before it got too erotic, Stephanie said softly, "You can leave now, Lance. See you tonight."

He donned a disappointed expression, even pouting out his lower lip. He suggested, "There's still a lot of exposed skin I haven't protected yet."

But Stephanie was done flirting for now, so Lance stood, excused himself, and wandered off, being sure to look back over his shoulder for a final glance at the young beauty. He slung his pack over his shoulder and went back to work, making connections and making deals.

(OOC: You can consider Lance done until tonight, unless he is needed for another interaction.)

Day 5, late morning

"You remember I'm married," Rachel reminded Ihaka.

"Of course," he responded. His tone lacked any sort of emotion and was just sort of matter-of-fact, as if he was acknowledging what she'd said without caring about what she'd said.

"I love my husband."

Again, with that same tone, he said, "I believe you. That's a good thing. You should love your husband."

Then, to Ihaka's delight, Rachel began undressing. He pulled his fingers from his Speedo's waistband and watched with great interest as, little by little, her wondrous body was revealed to him. She was an amazingly beautiful woman, and by the time she was naked before him, his now-rock hard cock made his appreciation for her perfection obvious; it lay off to the left, pressed against his body by the tight, stretchy fabric, its head and shaft and even some of the larger blood pumping vessels notably obvious through the fabric.

He took in her beauty, smiling in appreciation. Then, she covered herself up, telling him, "I shouldn't be doing this."

Ihaka quickly said, "You're not doing anything at all. You're going to enjoy a dip in a hot pool of water ... nothing more, nothing less."

Then, as if to tell the Gods fuck no, there's more to come than a bath, Ihaka pulled his Speedo off his hip and down his thighs. He, like Rachel before him, leaned forward to shed the swimming suit, and as he stood tall again, his erection pointed directly at her as if to scream You! Yes, you! I'm coming for you!.

He turned and stepped down into the pool, using the decades old steps that -- two days earlier -- he had cleaned to remove the slippery buildup of algae, making them safer. He took a seat on the side farthest from Rachel, then waved her toward the seats opposite him.

"It's okay, Rachel," he reassured her. "You're doing nothing wrong."

Day 5, late morning

"It's okay, Rachel," he reassured her. "You're doing nothing wrong."

"Tell that ... to that," Rachel said. She was jabbing a finger toward the surface of the water in front of him as she spoke. She couldn't actually see Ihaka's cock. But she knew it was there, she knew it was stiff, and she knew that he knew what she meant. "It would seem to think that maybe I want to do something wrong."

Rachel realized that she was trembling deep to the core. The shaded forest was chillier than the sunny beach. But that wasn't why she was shaking, of course.

Day 5, late morning

"Tell that ... to that," Rachel said, jabbing a finger.

Ihaka couldn't help but smile wide. He knew, of course, that she was talking about his erection, which had been substantial, nearly as hard as it would get was it to be heading for a woman's warm, wet hole. Even now under the surface of the hot spring's water, it was still solid and waiting for action.

But he understood Rachel's trepidation regarding entering the pool while he was armed. He gestured toward the seat opposite him again and urged, "Please, Rachel. Sit. I'm not going to do anything. I'm not trying to seduce you." He chuckled softly. "And while I think that deep down, you might have it in your mind to seduce me ... I won't let you. I promise."

There was a bit of humor in his town, and he hoped that she understood he was playing with her. He saw her shiver -- short and sharp -- and almost begged, "Please, Rachel. You're going to catch your death of cold standing out there. The forest is too cool without the sun on you for you to be standing there naked."

As soon as he said it, Ihaka realized that Rachel might take a different tack; instead of slipping down into the hot pool, she might put her clothes back on and return to the sunny beach.

Day 5, late morning

Ihaka reassured Rachel that he wasn't trying to seduce her. Then he joked that maybe she was trying to seduce him instead. He assured her he wouldn't let that happen.

Rachel couldn't help but laugh at that. She didn't believe him, of course. Many men had told her similar things. But they'd all taken a shot if they'd thought they had a snowball's chance in hell.

"Please, Rachel," he begged, picking a new option to get her into the pool. "You're going to catch your death of cold standing out there."

She was smiling. She felt silly. She'd put herself in this situation. This hadn't been Ihaka's doing. And she'd stripped herself naked of her own accord. Again, not Ihaka's doing. And now she was standing there with one hand and one arm hiding her womanly features out of embarrassment.

"It is chilly," she agreed. As if the Gods had heard her, another chill ran up her spine. Her skin erupted in gooseflesh. And her nipples, already pert, swelled more. They were beginning to hurt. She murmured to herself, "Fuck it.

Rachel pulled her hands away from her bosom and crotch, hesitated, then carefully made her way into the spring. She didn't hurry. Ihaka had already seen her naked once. And he was seeing her now again. She had nothing more to hide from him.

"Wow, this is nice," she said as she sunk into the water. She lowered herself to the first level of seating stones. Her bosom was still above water. She could have remained there with her tits on display. Instead, she moved a bit more toward the middle. Her butt slid off the smooth rocks and she sunk to her neck. Impressed, she told him, "This is incredible."

Rachel laid her head back and moved it side to side to wet her hair. She combed it smooth to her head with her fingers. Looking to Ihaka, she asked, "Do we have to tell the others about this?" She giggled. "I don't want to have to compete for a seat with anyone else."

She asked Ihaka how he'd found it. Then she asked why he'd kept it's secret location to himself.

As he explained, Rachel realized that the pool was hotter than she'd thought it was. She couldn't remain up to her neck in it for too many more minutes. So, ignoring her state of undress, she rose to sit on the rock seat again. She was exposed from midway between her boobs and her belly button. She simply sat there on display as he continued talking.

Day 5, late morning

Rachel confirmed to Ihaka that it was indeed chilly, then murmured what sounded like, "Fuck it."

He wondered about Rachel's thoughts behind her quiet exclamation ... but not for long, as she ceased hiding her wonderful lady parts behind her hands and slipped into the pool with him. Seeing her naked alone made his cock twitch with hope; seeing her join him in the pool and dismiss many of the restricting thoughts in her mind only caused it to harden even more than it was.

Rachel complimented the soothing feeling of the hot spring, then asked, "Do we have to tell the others about this? I don't want to have to compete for a seat with anyone else."

"We can keep it our little secret for now if you'd like," Ihaka said, chuckling. Our secret, hopefully, meant a possibility of being back here alone with Rachel in the near future. He added with a disappointing tone, "Eventually someone else will find it."

She asked how he'd found it. He shrugged, telling her, "I was out here a couple of days ago before dawn. The jungle is often shrouded in fog ... because of the high humidity and the radical shifts in temperature. But that morning, the fog didn't look right. We have hot springs back on Te Ika-a-Māui ... that's the north island of New Zealand, where I live. It means The Fish of Māui. There is a traditional story behind this, of course, but ... not really the point right now.

"Point is," he continued, "these springs back home can sometimes send a light fog through the forest, and I..."

Ihaka went silent as Rachel rose out of the water again, moving back to sit on the stone seat opposite him. A thin slice of sunlight cutting down through the canopy struck her perfect bosom, causing it to glisten with its coating of pool water. Ihaka wanted to badly to cross the pool of water and take one of her beautiful, swollen nipples in between his lips. But he resisted: he wasn't going to be the one to make the first move toward a physical relationship that -- he suspected, correctly -- Rachel wanted but was herself also resisting.

He continued his explanation, "I couldn't help but wonder if the fog I was seeing the other morning was caused the same was. And there it is. It's no Abel Tasman tale." Ihaka looked for recognition of the land in Rachel's eyes. Seeing none, he explained, Tasman was the Dutch merchant man credited with leading the first European exploration to sight New Zealand."

He went silent as his gaze shifted frequently from Rachel's face to her bosom. Unable to hold the thought within the bounds of his skull any longer, Ihaka confessed bluntly, "I want to make love to you, Rachel. I think you know that."

He hesitated just a moment, then continued, "But I respect you and your desire to remain true to your vows to your husband. That being said ... if ever you wish to ... explore a new land..."

Ihaka let the thought end there. He hoped he hadn't just ruined an opportunity with his impatience. He was generally a very patient man, and he chastised him silently for having rushed this now.

(OOC: This picks up from the last post regarding these characters, Post #105)

(NOTE: There is mention of the attempted rape of a minor below as part of a future criminal investigation and the resulting investigation. This roleplay with NEVER EVER go into sexual details regarding characters <18. Only the revelation of the crime is spoken of here or ever.)

Day 5
The Trekkers:

It was late in the day when the Trekkers emerged from the jungle; the sun had dropped low enough behind the forest west of the airstrip to send long shadows out over the cleared land. Within a minute, they were spotted by others, and excited castaways hurried their direction; they came from the Village itself and from other parts of the forest on either side of the airstrip where they were foraging flora, hunting fauna, or harvesting trees, vines, fronds, and other materials for construction.

Lenny showed his excitement with waves and returns of their calls of greeting. And all the while, he was looking for Candice amongst them.

Greg was equally excited to get back but for very different reasons. He'd been out of contact with the Community for nearly 3 days, and he was eager to know if everyone had been playing nice.

Howie hadn't been too far away when the trekkers appeared; he and some of the teens had been foraging with the Community's flora expert, identifying plants that had medicinal or nutritional value, as well as those that should be avoided. He hurried over to greet the trekkers, too, and -- trying to be inconspicuous about it -- pulled Greg aside to tell him, "We have a problem."

As the group -- trekkers and others -- headed toward the Village, Greg and Howie inconspicuously put some distance between them and the others. Howie said quietly, "Yolanda Pierce ... one of the Team Teen...?"

Howie paused, uncertain whether or not Greg was familiar with the name that the teens were using to describe themselves as a whole. Greg nodded his knowledge of the moniker, and Howie continued, "She was attacked..." He looked for castaways close enough to hear them and seeing none, clarified, "Greg, she was raped."

Greg stopped short, shocked at what he was hearing. He, too, looked around himself for incidental eavesdroppers. He smiled to the castaways who looked his way as they passed, trying to hide that anything of importance was being discussed with Team Teen's representative. After the rest of the castaways had passed, Greg insisted with great concern, "Give me details. Do we know what happened? Do we know who did this?"

He turned Howie toward the Village again but intentionally kept their speed slower than the others; as they continued onward, the gap only increased. Howie told Greg all he knew, which had initially come to him 4th hand but which he'd confirmed after talking to Yolanda personally. The girl had been initially reluctant to speak to Howie, but -- in just 5 days on the island -- he had achieved a level of trust and respect amongst the teens that was almost unimaginable, and after successfully reassuring her that he would be there with all she needed, she unloaded everything she remembered about the attack.

"What do we do about this?" Howie asked. "I mean, if we were back home in the States--"

"We're not," Greg cut in, knowing what the teen was about to say. "But ... that doesn't mean there's nothing to be done about this. We are going to have law and order in our Community."

Greg had been expecting to speak and think more on the topic of Law and Order eventually, but he'd hoped it would begin with something simple and easy to deal with like a physical altercation between a couple of angry castaways or maybe someone getting caught stealing or hording -- likely Lance King, Greg had been expecting, after hearing rumors of his black-market operation.

A sexual assault was the last thing he wanted to deal with, and having a minor as a victim only made the situation more horrific. Greg had dealt with sexual assaults while with the US Army's Military Police, both domestically at the base on which he'd initially gotten his training and overseas when he was deployed. While the cases in the US had all had victims over 18 years-of-age, the majority of the ones he'd investigated in Iraq, Syria, and on a NATO base in Turkey had, unfortunately, involved victims under that age.

Sexual assault and the investigation of them had, in fact, been the driving force for Greg's resignation from the Army. He'd been a good investigator and -- when the charges were legitimate -- had been able to prove them in the majority of his cases. And yet, only a handful of the soldiers, marines, or airmen he'd proven to be the animals they were ever faced appropriate punishment. Even in the 21st century, the military was still protecting their servicemen from such crimes, particularly when they were high ranking officers.

Greg's last case had, like this one, involved a victim who was minor. He'd proven his case against a Lieutenant General, only to see the officer transferred from his assignment in Turkey to a NATO base in Germany. Greg had had enough: the case had left him unable to sleep, had resulted in him losing 30 pounds from a lack of appetite, and had seen his long-time lover and prospective fiancée leave him, telling him that she could no longer live with his erratic behavior.

He resigned and -- working with a good friend in Army Logistics -- arranged for his return to the US to include a stopover in Germany. He knew where the rapist officer lived and worked, so tracking him down had been a cinch. Greg had tracked him to a dance club popular with American soldiers looking for young flesh. As the General left the bar with a hooker -- an undocumented immigrant whose age hovered in the mid-teens -- Greg took a bat to him, breaking both of his tibias as well as one fibula. Then, to make sure the man never raped another girl again, he ripped down the by-now-nearly-unconscious man's pants and boxers, pulled out a knife, and easily sliced off three or four inches of his cock.

He hadn't intended for the man to die, of course: he'd wanted the man to live with his decisions and his crimes for years to come. And because a passerby happened across him soon enough to call for medical help, the General lived. Greg had slipped away without attracting any attention, and because of a pre-arranged alibi -- ironically with the brother of a victim of another sexual crime he had investigated years earlier -- Greg was never suspected of having done any wrong.

He left Germany, returned home to the US, and went on with his life, never looking back. It would take a few more years for Greg to get past his trauma enough to sleep at night. He still suffered from nightmares on occasion, but only if the preceding day had included emotionally stressful moments. He already knew that he wouldn't be sleeping well tonight.
"We will deal with this appropriately, Howard," Greg said, using the teen's formal given name to show respect. He stopped Howie with a hand to his arm, looked him in the eyes, and said with a sincerely serious tone, "This will not go unpunished. I promise you." They returned to walking, and Greg ordered, "I want you to bring the victim ... Yolanda, right...? I want you to bring her to the Council Hut as soon as you get back. I'll be there. I'll have Gail there, too. I want a female present. If Yolanda wants to bring a family member or a female friend for support, arrange it."

Again, he stopped the teen, stressing, "Keep this quiet for now. I don't want this guy to know we are investigating this until it's time for me to confront him."

"I understand," Howie confirmed. "Thank you, Greg. I appreciate this."

"Well ... I'm the Community's only cop," Greg said. This had been discussed before between the Council Members and the community as a whole, but to date, no formal appointment of him as Sheriff or the like had happened yet. "We'll take care of this. You tell Yolanda this ... then bring her to see me."

(OOC: I was going to write for all the male trekkers, but I ran out of time because I just couldn't stop writing about Greg's past. And now I have to go play poker! Priorities.)

Day 5, late morning

"We have hot springs back on Te Ika-a-Māui," Ihaka was explaining.

"Maui? You mean Hawaii?" Rachel interrupted. She knew a lot about the sea and what it had to offer her for recreation. But she had had no idea that Maui was the name of a Polynesian demigod.

"That's the north island of New Zealand," he continued, "where I live. It means The Fish of Māui. There is a traditional story behind this, of course, but ... not really the point right now."

He went on with his story. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, he told her bluntly, "I want to make love to you, Rachel."

She reacted immediately with a laugh of surprise. She followed it with, "Sorry, I ... I wasn't expecting that."

About becoming her lover, he continued, "I think you know that."

She conspicuously glanced to the water separating them. Somewhere down there was his cock. And Rachel was pretty sure that it was still in a state of readiness.

"But I respect you and your desire to remain true to your vows to your husband," he told her with a sincere tone. "That being said ... if ever you wish to ... explore a new land..."

Again, Rachel laughed and again she apologized. She studied him with a wide smile. If ever she was going to pick another man with whom to spread her legs, it was with this man. He was everything Jake wasn't. Maybe that was why she yeared for him so deeply.

"I'll keep that in mind," she promised. Then, as sincere as he had, she told him, "And Ihaka, I, um ... I appreciate the offer. You..." She drew and released a deep breath that swelled her chest. "You are really something. And I'd like to be your lover, too. But ... I can't. Not now."

She knew she should have said not ever. But that wasn't what came out. And Rachel wasn't about to change it now.

(OOC: We have another out-of-context picture below. Just imagine her dressed conservatively. Also, keep in mind that this roleplay will NEVER include images of characters <18. There is no reason to feature pictures, as their inclusion in the story will never have anything to do with physical appearance, let alone sex! The pic below is of a 22-year-old female, the minor's sister.)

Day 5
Gail, with Greg at the Council House:

"Yolanda Pierce," Gail repeated after she met Greg at the Council House. "Of course, I know her. Nice girl. One of Howie's Team Teen. She's really shown an effort to..."

She went quiet when she saw the expression on the Air Marshall's face. She asked, "What's happened?"

Greg told her what he'd been told. Then he told her that Howie was bringing the girl here in a few minutes. That was, of course, if she consented to tell her story again.

"My god, do we know who did this?" she asked. The common he said, she said entered her brain. She asked, hoping for a positive answer, "Do we have witnesses. I mean, we can't accuse this guy if--"

She wasn't able to finish her statement. The door to the Council House opened. Howie entered first. Behind him was Yolanda Pierce. Gail could see the crushed spirit in the girl already. Without even investigating, she was ready to hunt this man down and cut his balls off. Little did she know, of course, that once upon a time, Greg had done something similar to another rapist.

"C'mere, honey," Gail said, already moving toward Yolanda. A third person entered behind the first two. Gail immediately recognized her as Yolanda's sister, Virginia. Gail reached out a hand to each of the females, saying to one, then the other, "Lanny, we're here for you ... and Ginny, thank you for being here with your sister. She's going to need you as we go through this."

The three females went to sit apart from the males for a few minutes. Gail wanted to speak to them alone while Howie and Greg talked.

(OOC: I feel a need to post this each time a minor is spoken of or involved in a post: they are NEVER EVER involved in sexual interactions!)

Day 5 -- Council House
Greg Hamilton and Howie Jacobs (with Gail Peters, Yolanda "Lanny" Pierce, and Virginia "Ginny" Pierce)

Greg and Howie sat together at one side of the Council House, talking quietly, as Gail, Yolanda, and Virginia did the same on the other side of the community center. The Air Marshall wanted the Island Council's only female member to have as long as she needed to speak to the sexual assault victim and her sister. That didn't mean he wasn't paying attention, though: he had learned during his time as an Army MP that the body language and facial expressions of a victim -- alleged or verified -- could sometimes be as valuable as a verbal interview.

Howie retold Greg what Yolanda had told him, this time in more detail. It wasn't the same as hearing it from the girl, of course, but Greg respected Howie's ability to get people -- particularly his fellow teens -- to talk freely. He had a suspicion that Howie might be able to impart second-hand information that Yolanda herself might not want to share first-hand. The combination of the two -- as well as the conversation he would be having with Gail later -- would create the picture with which he would determine how to proceed.

(OOC: The rape of a teen is NOT discussed in detail. I consider that improper, and I would think that the Moderators would, too. You've read as much detail as you're going to already.)

Eventually, the three women stood and joined the men, and Greg -- with a sincere and soft tone -- told the girl, "Yolanda, you know who I am, don't you...? What I am, I mean. I was the Air Marshall on Flight 1122 ... a police officer. It was my job to enforce law and order on the plane if there was trouble."

It was a simple explanation, but it was all the girl needed to know right now. Greg reminded Yolanda of who the Council members were, then told her, "The Council has tasked me with doing the same here on the island. I am the island's Marshall ... its police officer ... its cop ... and it's my job to enforce law and order here, just as I did up there in the air."

"Do we have laws here like we did up--?" Howie asked.

Greg looked to the teen as he was making his inquiry and cut him off, "Yes!" He looked back to Yolanda and -- returning to his soft, sincere tone -- told her, "What you say happened to you here is just as wrong ... and just as illegal ... as it was out up there in the air or out there in the world beyond this island."

He scooted just a smidge closer to Yolanda, trying to emphasize that he was in this with her as much as he could be. He told her, "If you can trust me with your story ... with the details, no matter how hard they are to repeat again ... if you can make me understand what happened to you ... I can determine what needs to be done ... to protect you ... to protect others ... to punish the man who has done this to you.

"I know you've already spoken to Howie ... and to Gail," Greg continued. "I need you to speak to me now. We can sit here just you and me ... or Gail or Howie or your sister can sit with us. I want you to be comfortable ... I want you to trust me ... I want you to know that I will listen to what you have to say ... and will act accordingly. You are not alone. You will never be alone."

(OOC: Same-o, same-o about HumanBean's OOC above. :))

Day 5 -- Council House
Greg Hamilton and Howie Jacobs (with Gail Peters, Yolanda "Lanny" Pierce, and Virginia "Ginny" Pierce)

Yolanda had felt very comfortable with Gail. She'd told her in more intimate detail what had happened to her. She trusted the In-Flight Supervisor almost like a mother. In fact, Yolanda trusted Gail more than she trusted her mother. She'd told her sister, Virginia, about the assault only on the condition that her mother not be told. Yolanda knew that her mother would blame her for this.

Gail listened closely. She reassured Yolanda that she had nothing to worry about with regards to the man who'd attacked her. "Trust me, Lanny ... Greg will deal with this."

Gail was thoroughly convinced that Yolanda's story was accurate and true. She glanced Greg's way and found him eyeballing them. She knew his history as an Army MP. This was definitely in his wheelwell. Or was it wheelhouse? Yes, wheelhouse sounded right.

The three of them moved over to sit with Greg and Howie. The Air Marshall explained his duties, on the plane and here on the island. When he finished, Yolanda asked, "Can I talk with you and Gail ... alone?"

She looked to the teen sitting near. "Please don't be offended, Howie. You have been a good friend, and I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for you." She hesitated, diverting her eyes. Then she looked back to him. "I just don't want this to be the way you think of me from here out."

Yolanda looked to her sister. She shared something very similar to her. "I love you, Ginny."

Virgina and Howie departed. Yolanda looked to Gail. They shared a comforting smile. Then she looked to Greg. "Where do I start?"

He told her to start where she thought she needed to. Yolanda related the incident to him. She was initially reluctant to give the more intimate details at first. But Greg, supported by Gail, made Yolanda feel very comfortable. She told them everything. She added answers to any questions they had along the way.

By the time she was finished, Yolanda was sobbing. Gail moved closer and took her into her arms. They clutched each other until the teen recovered. She sat back and looked to Greg again. She asked, "You believe me, don't you, Marshall?"

(OOC: Continued from Post #119 above.)

Day 5, late morning

"...I'd like to be your lover, too," Rachel told Ihaka. She added, "But ... I can't. Not now."

He understood, even if it was horribly disappointing. He'd begun thinking and hoping that the chances of them becoming lovers here and now were increasing exponentially. All the signs pointed toward her parting her thighs to him, and yet here she was telling him not now.

"I accept that," he said with a sincere tone, feigned as it was. "I will not ask again. I respect you too much to do that. But ... I am here when ... if you decide you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you."

A distant voice -- female, he thought -- caught Ihaka's attention. He looked to Rachel for her reaction to knowing they might not be alone much longer, then told her, "We should go check the traps."

He rose up out of the spring. His cock was still a bit enlarged, enough so to understand its size when stimulated. He found his shorts and put them back on, then slipped into his sandals. Unless Rachel did something to stop him, Ihaka would head out of the forest to check the traps down in the tidal pool and coral features.

Day 5 -- Council House

Yolanda asked, "Can I talk with you and Gail ... alone?"

Greg was actually quite happy for the girl to ask to restrict who was going to be present when she presented her story to him for the first time. It had been his experience in the Army that the fewer the better when it came to a victim recounting an attack.

Howie and Virginia left, and Yolanda asked Greg, "Where do I start?"

"Start at the beginning," he said.

She did, speaking for over an hour about what had happened to her the night before. Occasionally, mostly during lulls, Greg asked questions intended to gain for him two things: more specific detail that would help him determine whether a crime had actually been committed and specifically what that crime had been; and whether Yolanda herself had done anything wrong that might have been interpreted by her attacker as an invitation to do what he'd done.

Greg eventually reached out a hand, took one of Yolanda's in it softly, and told her, "That's enough. You don't need to go on any further. I think I've heard all I need to."

Gail and Yolanda -- who by then had begun sobbing -- hugged tightly until the latter was able to collect herself enough to ask Greg, "You believe me, don't you, Marshall?"

"I believe you," he said without hesitation. He was done with Yolanda for now, but he had another person with whom he had to deal. He told her, "I'm going to go talk to him. I have to get his story. I have to hear his explanation, too."

Gail reminded Greg that there had been a witness, the castaway who'd heard Yolanda crying out and had come to see what the matter was. The witness had missed seeing the attacker by just seconds; instead of pursuing him, she'd stayed with Yolanda instead, helping her back to the Village, where her sister Virginia had been sought out.

"I'll talk to her after I talk to him," Greg said. He squeezed Yolanda's hand again, telling her, "You should get some rest. It's been a long, emotional days. Your sister seems willing and able to help, and I'm sure Gail will...?" He looked to the woman for her response, then continued, "I hear you haven't told your parents. That is entirely up to you ... it's your decision. But Yolanda, from my experience, it's better for all concerned if you talk to them. Give them details, don't give them details; that is all up to you.

"I need you to stay safe until I talk to your attacker, though," he told her with a firm voice. "You can stay here in the Council House. I can declare it closed. I can put someone outside to watch it. Howie maybe, or someone you'd prefer. Gail or you sister or your mother could stay here with you. You decide.

"I'm going to go speak to your attacker now," Greg said, standing and heading for the door. He looked back and told Yolanda, "I will handle this. I promise."

Day 5, late morning

The decision was made that nothing intimate would happen between them. Rachel knew that was for the best. It didn't mean that she was entirely happy about it. Yeah, it was wrong to cheat on Jake. It could destroy her very happy marriage. And yet, she couldn't stop thinking about the big Māori's big cock thrusting in and out of her.

Ihaka made his way back to the surf and the fish traps. Rachel remained at the forest's edge, though. There was another woman on the beach somewhere. They'd heard her. She didn't want to be seen leaving the forest with the big Māori with each of them in nothing more than swim wear.

Rachel caught sight of not just one woman but three. They were with a pair of men, too. They were to the south, where she had first met a very naked Ihaka. They caught sight of the fisher, turned, and headed his way. Rachel waited until the six of them were engaged in conversation. Then, inconspicuously, she followed the forest's edge back to the Each Trail.

There, she hesitated, thinking. She wanted to go back to be with Ihaka. But she knew it was better to put some distance between them. She was hot for him. She didn't think she could hide it in front of the others.

She made her way back to the Village instead. It was lunch. She located Jake, led him to their hut, and once again rode him hard while imagining Ihaka being beneath her.

Back