The Ink is Black. The Page is White.

Wearing one is how the left showcases its compassion for other people's health and civic responsibility in society.
i-fixed-it-alli-speed.gif

It's touching how Mr RG pleases himself with the idea that he's triggering perfectly intelligent, sensible, compassionate and rational people with his Guidance 😁

I think it is soo stupid to have to wear a mask into a restaurant but you don't have to wear it at the table. I get the vaccine so i don't have to wear a mask. I don't care about stupid people who refuse the vaccine. Die bitches.

There's nothing normal about the trans lifestyle and it should not be treated as if it is a normal way of living.
Huh? What is the difference?

Sex????

So because a person's sexual life style is different, that makes everything those people do outside the bedroom to be treated as abnormal?

Hole E fuck are you a shitty piece of work as a human!!!
If you think swapping genitals is going to solve your problems, you have bigger problems than you realize.
Well if you're happy with your genitals, great. If you're not well whats wrong with changing them? It doesn't bother me, in fact it doesn't bother most people. So maybe the problem is with you???

Wearing one is how the left showcases its lack of IQ.
I haven't worn a mask in a few months. No mandates, so no need. If the mandates show back up, I'll mask up. I'm a man, I can handle a mask. Sucks that pussies like you can't

Or, What My Participation in Lit Discussions Has Taught Me.*

Why is the Left is always in your face, always pushing, always adamant that the next aberrancy must become normative. It’s the black and white mentality that says, there are only two states, the world Is black and white, and if you’re not advancing, you’re retreating. If you're not with us, you're against us. There is never a third way. Ironically, they at once consider themselves the paragons of nuanced thinking and discerners of the color grey, the fifty shades of grey.

The Left is the white, the good, the truth, tabla rasa, and everyone else is the black stains that alter their teachings.

The Left prospers when they are allowed to frame the dialog. According to them, the Right uses sources like Fox News to get out their disinformation, they are abusing the concept of a “free press.” To the Left, a free press is the press that exclusively uses the Left’s information/beliefs as news.

The free speech calculus of the Left is this:

The shortcomings of the Right’s lies are the Left’s shortcuts to the truth.
The Right’s clear malfeasance is the Left’s clever use of the ambiguity of the rules.
The Right’s family involvement is nepotism, bribery and corruption. The Left’s family involvement is competency, investments made for their acumen and guidance in world affairs and international finance, and the understanding that they deliver what they promise.
The Right gets rich on insider training, the Left enrich themselves with research and wise investing guided by industry experts on the inside.
The Right is comprised of the uneducated Science haters whose voters are nothing more than a basketful of deplorables: Racists, Xenophobes and Misogynists stuck in the 1950s who refuse to educate themselves. The Left is the créme de la créme, the educated, erudite, egalitarian spokespeople for the downtrodden, the minority, the people denied a proper education, the paragons of Popular Science, i.e., "everybody knows," and the friends of the aberrant and mentally ill.

* As a Libertarian who is continually labeled, "Republican," by the intolerant Left here.
Hmmm...This reminds me of a kid on a playground who kicks another in the shin then cries and whines when they are punched in the face for it. "But, but, but he hit me and I didn't do anything!"

As a claimed Libertarian why is it you NEVER argue the side of personal liberty when it is expounded by the left? I do not believe there is an instance of you arguing for a point of liberty when it's supported by the left, ever. You ALWAYS take the side of the conservative right, always. So when you always support the points from the right, always argue on that side of an issue even though the issue is at times a curtailment of personal freedom, why the surprise when people consider you a Republican? I know you've seen Disney's Bambi. Calling a skunk a flower doesn't make it so. Calling someone a Libertarian who consistently supports the ideals and talking points of Republicans is the same.

Comshaw

Or, What My Participation in Lit Discussions Has Taught Me.*

Why is the Left is always in your face, always pushing, always adamant that the next aberrancy must become normative. It’s the black and white mentality that says, there are only two states, the world Is black and white, and if you’re not advancing, you’re retreating. If you're not with us, you're against us. There is never a third way. Ironically, they at once consider themselves the paragons of nuanced thinking and discerners of the color grey, the fifty shades of grey.
My goodness AJ, yet another shining example of your ability to pivot 180 degrees on an issue to promote your glibertarian agenda.

It wasn't so long ago that you were haranguing us that there were only TWO possible positions on ANY issue: Black and White, aka "right" and "wrong". There was no such thing as "shades of grey". You told us that failure to pick a side was an indication of "moral weakness" on our part...that only "morally strong" people such as yourself were able to make "tuff" choices.

Example 1: AOC
Example 2: Obamacare
Example 3: Fence Sitting "Bad"
Example 4: Trump GOOD or Trump BAD

Back