The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love fucking your ass Paul. Every stroke taking me deeper. Snakey stroke Paul's cock while you suck it so he can shoot his hot cum down your throat.

i pull snakey's head down onto my cock more as i reach back grabbing bliss ass as he fucks me i'm panting.

Take that hard cock in your ass Paul. Snakey needs to feel your cum down his throat. He wants it so bad baby.

i pant and gasp as i cum in snakey mouth. my ass pushes back more onto bliss cock as my cum pumps into snakey mouth. now swallow it.

i slip behind bliss and slide my cock into his ass. I push all 10 inches deep inside you.

"Do you like that bliss?"

Oh my God yes. Paul take me from behind. I need you so deep in my ass. Thrust slow for a minute though. I want to feel every inch of you filling me.

Well Snakey...Paul's done with my cock...do you want to feel me buried deep inside you?

Oh yes I want you in me. I want to feel all of you, each inch filling my mouth. Explode

in my mouth, cum on I want to swallow every drop. And I want every drop swallowed.

i keep trusting slowly for about 2 minutes letting you feel all my cock in your ass before i start to pound your ass like a staillion.

Oh my God Paul your cock feels so good in my ass! Snakey suck my cock. Suck it hard. Stroke me at the same time just like you did to Paul.

Snakey is sucking my cock and he is doing such a good job. Hold his head. Make my cock touch the back of his throat. I want to feel his throat constricting on my head.

i slam against bliss so hard it forces Snakey to deepthroat your cock as i keep ramming my whole 10 inches into your ass.

Oh my fucking God that feels so good. Feeling you stretch my hole to take in every inch of your thick hard cock. I want to feel you explode inside me. I want to feel your hot cum seeping out of my freshly taken ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back