As a member of the LIt LGBTQ are you ashamed of prideful kinksters?

AlexBailey

Kinky Tomgurl
I guess I’m an outlier among the outliers.

I don’t get kinky in inappropriate places but I guess I don’t always know when I’m being inappropriate.

I don’t know for sure why I’m a hypersexualized person, I think a lot of it has to do with stuff that is against the rules to share here on lit. I just know that I keep crossing lines and upsetting people who I don’t want to upset.

Am I missing something? Should I keep all talk of my untoward and unacceptable interests to the fetish/sexuality and BDSM sections of the forum?

I’m truly sorry to all those who I have offended.

I guess I’m an outlier among the outliers.

I don’t get kinky in inappropriate places but I guess I don’t always know when I’m being inappropriate.

I don’t know for sure why I’m a hypersexualized person, I think a lot of it has to do with stuff that is against the rules to share here on lit. I just know that I keep crossing lines and upsetting people who I don’t want to upset.

Am I missing something? Should I keep all talk of my untoward and unacceptable interests to the fetish/sexuality and BDSM sections of the forum?

I’m truly sorry to all those who I have offended.
You haven't managed to offend me. I say this as someone who has 500 people on his Ignore list. So plenty of people have offended me to the point that I never want to see another word they write. You are not one of them.

Not sure who you are talking about you rethink about them.
If you can't be yourself with people you like are you sure they are worth liking?
Being able to truly be yourself around friends is a true mark of a friendship and a relationship worth something.

This sissy's opinion.

As a member of the LIt LGBTQ are you ashamed of prideful kinksters?
I don't know the circumstances which prompted you to post this, but regarding the direct question itself, fucking hell no. If queers can't let queers fly the freak flag on Lit, what are we even doing here.

Prideful kinksters > ashamed "passers," which I'm going to guess is who's kink-shaming you. Closet cases.

I hope everyone can feel comfortable, it's just that there are so many different ways of being human that there are bound to be toes that get stepped on. I'm just such a clumsy ogre sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 😢

I hope everyone can feel comfortable, it's just that there are so many different ways of being human that there are bound to be toes that get stepped on. I'm just such a clumsy ogre sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 😢
Anyone on this forum pretty much has an open mind, or they wouldn't be here. Most folks in here are regulars, that are very nice open people, that like to express their wide range sexual desires.

I think myself as a bi guy who sometimes bordered really closed to gay, I am proud of that past but my situation (married to a woman who doesn't know about it for almost 40 years now) I must be quiet about it but lit allows me to at least explore, talk and fantasize about those things I must hold inside me. But yes I am proud, just quietly proud.

Not sure who you are talking about you rethink about them.
If you can't be yourself with people you like are you sure they are worth liking?
Being able to truly be yourself around friends is a true mark of a friendship and a relationship worth something.

This sissy's opinion.
Beautifully said.

Everyone is different. So long as no-one gets labelled by anyone else, kinks are fine.
Judging by your pics, your style seems interesting, though it's dissimilar to my own.

There's a related issue where someone that has one trait is assumed to have others that have been encountered in someone else.
As a trans feminine person, people can assume I also want to be humiliated, or treated roughly, or talk about my cock.
Years ago, there were two celebs in the UK that looked quite similar and came across in quite a similar way:
Spike Milligan (comedian) and Viv Stanshall (Art Pop Musician)

Both of them were quite on the edge mentally, and at different times, they ended up in the same institution/rehab.

When he was still alive, Stanshall remarked on the radio that when he went for lunch there, and declined the peas, the server said to him, "But Mr Milligan liked peas!"

To the surprise of no one, men say “don’t read the room”

Interesting. In my experience it’s usually conservative men who’s sensitivity is most easily offended.

Bud Light sure blew it putting a trans woman in a beer commercial during the superbowl. The woman who made the decision to have Dylan Mulvaney represent the leading beer brand was fired for failing to “read the room”.

Justice served?

I think myself as a bi guy who sometimes bordered really closed to gay, I am proud of that past but my situation (married to a woman who doesn't know about it for almost 40 years now) I must be quiet about it but lit allows me to at least explore, talk and fantasize about those things I must hold inside me. But yes I am proud, just quietly proud.
Having my sexual preferences jumbled around quite a bit the past few months, I'm super proud of accepting a part of myself that I kept hidden away. But like you, sometimes I feel a lot more than bi. This forum has really been a lifesaver for me....imagine hearing the most exciting news you've heard in years, and you can't tell anyone? Well, I could tell, but the story is still developing, so I am not gonna have any potentially difficult conversations until this ship has stabilized a bit. And look at my join date. I've popped in and out of here a number of times over the last twenty years, but only recently started posting.

Back