The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now i'm dressed in a red thong red bra and white nurse's outfit that is my girlfriends with a blonde wig on.

My 10 inch cock is pushing out the side of the red thong.

i'm your sexy birthday nurse. So how old are you? Birthday boy.

Well now i'm dressed in a red thong red bra and white nurse's outfit that is my girlfriends with a blonde wig on.

My 10 inch cock is pushing out the side of the red thong.

i'm your sexy birthday nurse. So how old are you? Birthday boy.

I'm 46 but feel like an 18 year old. With a hard on that just needs some attention.:)

Well happy birthday to you i say as i kneel down and take your hard cock deep inside my mouth as i begin to suck it.

I'm taking your entire cock into my mouth until the back of it hits my throat. Sucking and stroking at the same time. Paul do you want to be taken from behind while I am taking in every inch of the birthday boy? I do have two hands.

I want you to suck Paul's hard cock while I stroke and suck and lick and tease your cock. You want Paul's cock don't you? He's so hard for you right now.

Paul while your cock is getting sucked I'm fucking you hard from behind. I pull out to smack your ass but them I'm right back inside you. My mouth is full of birthday boys cock while I stoke him so hard and play with his balls.

Snakey do you like the way I suck your hard cock? Do you like using my mouth? Fucking it hard and fast while I stroke your cock?

I want you to suck Paul's hard cock while I stroke and suck and lick and tease your cock. You want Paul's cock don't you? He's so hard for you right now.

Yes. I want Pauls cock. I want to taste his cock and feel every inch in my mouth. Let me play with you and let my tongue explore every inch of you.
God I need cock and need to CUM in my mouth now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back