The Feedback List

Torg

Literotica Guru
What on Earth are a user's Feedback comments ordered by? It is not alphabetically on any column, it is not numerical on thread or story ID, nor in order of Rating nor Date Added nor user.

This would be more useful if it was ordered alphabetically by Story Title. Or anything intelligible.

TJChurch said:
I was wondering the same thing about my Threads last night. Looking thru to see if there were any "denied" or (more importantly) that had been "approval pending" for a long time (stories that may need adopted).
Yeah, but the Threads list is in the order the threads were written. So go to the last page and you see your most recently written threads.

TJChurch said:
Really? I couldn't seem to find an order.

That also doesn't help when your main objective in the search is finding dead threads/stories that haven't been touched in a while.
Ah, wait. Do you mean the Threads list link in the top banner or the Threads link on your profile page?

The banner Threads link is in order of creation. The profile Threads link is in alphabetic order by story title. Sort of. A few exceptions. If you want your threads by modified date, to look for newly rated threads, I use the search by Pseudonym part of the advanced search page. Just type your name, click on "Search by story title and synopses" and "Show results as threads" and hit Search. I never hit the profile Threads page.

After reading about the Feedback given on Literotica, I was wondering if there's a way to edit/remove some of the Feedback given on CHYOO. It seems some have used my Feedback as a way to contact me (starting by giving me neg. scores, rather than using PMs), & 1 just gave me low Feedback & attacked me for cut-&-pasting a thread without changing it, when in fact, I had made a change.

The moderators have no access to feedback.

What on Earth are a user's Feedback comments ordered by? It is not alphabetically on any column, it is not numerical on thread or story ID, nor in order of Rating nor Date Added nor user.

This would be more useful if it was ordered alphabetically by Story Title. Or anything intelligible.

Mine look to be ordered in terms of thread ID, or equivalently to date or order of original page/thread creation. (dragging my mouse down a feedback page and looking at the links shows them to be ordered, at least most of the time)

For some reason, my very first feedback entry is out of order. The subsequent ones seem to be in order of thread ID, then date of feedback creation.

-Z.

I've given up trying to figure out the order of things. I just look at the last entry number to see if I've got any new feedback or not.

My feedback is all ordered by date of initial thread creation, without exception. But I'm working with a pretty small sample size of feedback, so there may be monkey wrenches I haven''t encountered.

Back