The Fae Stones: Prelude, John Ross

John felt her breathing steady, then her body gave a little twitch, and he knew she was asleep. He gently slipped away from her, covered her in his topcoat, now cum soaked, put his pants on and carried her up to his room on the next floor. He tucked her into bed, then disposed of her ruined dress.

Where is your medallion meat sack? John felt his chest for his medallion, now absent. He heard his visitor chuckle in his head.

Don't worry, I won't kill her. And with that statement, John's world faded to black.

Azaesi opened his eyes, finally strong enough to take over this body for a limited time. The new moon phase helped his power greatly, as did the recent fucking that John had given the fae woman. He relished the power coursing through him. Oh and that spell she tried to use to bind him, such a foolish attempt to bind an elder demon will have to be punished. He didn't have much power, but it was enough for now. If those two carried on as they had today, it would not be long before the magnificent soul of John Ross would be his.

He left her sleeping in the room and quickly found the basement cells. He returned to the bedchamber, and carried her off.

He chained her to a wall, wrapping her wrists and ankles in moldy rags he found in the cells. He placed a finger on her forehead, and pushed a small lance of pain into her head to wake her up. His red eyes glowed with the fires of the Pit as she opened her eyes to see him.

Good evening mortal. We have some items to discuss.

Sorcha knew the moment the interloper arrived, but didn't expect he actually lived inside John Ross' body. That was something new. Two souls, one shell. Well, one was less than a soul and more of a dissatisfied parasite.

She let him pick her up, and bind her in her own dungeons, and even "wake her" with pain. It was easier to learn more when others thought she was weak.

"We do?" she asked, not minding the blood that dripped down her forehead. "And who are you? John Ross' little brother?"

She spied his changed visage, the reddened eyes and pronounced fangs. The suit he wore still fit, but he moved less assuredly in it--as if he wanted to tear it off.

Such useless bravery. You shall learn to respect and fear me. He held a knife in his hand, the blade dull iron. He tapped the blade in his opposite hand as he spoke.

I am Azaesi, an elder from the lowest circle. You do not know my true name, nor could you pronounce it, being a lesser mortal. This is for your insolence.

He didn't have to hit her hard at all, just the flat of the iron against her skin was enough to generate pain on her thigh.

She hissed, and it was because the pain was exquisite. She bit her lip and looked up at John Ross' 'little brother'.

"Oh so it's THIS sort of game." she giggled. You do know I'm only half-human, right? Has being John Ross' passenger dulled you?"

She closed her eyes and hummed, already trying to scry. With John Ross' seed still swimming inside her, it was easy to know more. She spied a land far away, Cathay, it said, and violence. She was sifting, and though her human tongue could not pronounce his name here, it would be a simple matter to ask another Fae to do it for her.

If she wanted to go through the trouble.

"You're a long way from home, Azaesi Ross. Lost your way?" she giggled. "I'm telling on you when John Ross wakes up."

He laughed at her, a deep laugh dripping with derision and scorn. He moved the iron blade and pressed it into a different place on her thigh, her pain feeding him. His member grew hard through her pain.

Oh dear, you will tell him about me!, he chuckled again. Enough games. He reached out his hand open, palm facing her, and it felt as if a stone wall came down, blocking her scrying.

Tell him whatever you wish, there is nothing your whore mouth can tell him that matters. He has no means of punishment over me, nor are you little wood earth magics anything of substance to me. I walked this earth before your great grandmother was the Sidhe Queen. He dies, that frees me to inhibit any body I wish. Even a little slut half breed like yourself. Maybe I should fuck you too, give you more seed, purified this time. I can tell him how much you begged me to fuck you, and fill you. I’ll even replay the memory for him.

He was up close to her face now, his hard cock, brushing against her tummy.

“A demon lying to a Fae is one of the most pathetic things I’ve seen.” She frowned up at him. All his posturing was for naught as she knew he was trapped. If John Ross’ death would free him then it was only a simple matter to kill the man while he was in control. Why would he even bother with this farce? Did he need to fuck and use her that badly?

“Azaesi, if you wanted to fuck me, all you had to do was ask.” She kissed his brimstone-smelling mouth sweetly, just where his fang showed, making sure she cut her lip and blood pooled on her mouth.

“If you need to hurt me, you just have to know the words. What do you need from me? You’re a part of this mission as much as John Ross is.”

Her kiss was sweet, made all the more with her blood. Fires below, he had not had any fae blood since her great grandmother.

A fae accusing me of lying? Oh my, what ever shall I do? He rolled his eyes. Though like your kind, oh kinds, both human and fae, I do lie to create conditions for my favor. Here though, that is not the case. You taste much like your great grandmother. She though she could kill a demon, she just released me back to my old dominion. He drew a claw along her breast and over her nipples, not drawing blood.

Tell me fae, what do you gain from your dear John Ross other than his seed for your weak earth magic? Your kind gives nothing for free, why do you offer yourself willingly?

Your submission to my will gives your John Ross more time before his soul is consumed. You desire words, there they are. Your submission for his continued life. What you believe happens to a soul once a body dies?

Last edited:
She narrowed her eyes. This demon likes to play with his pain and his claws, and liked to posture that he was eating away at John Ross’ soul but that was farthest from the truth. He needed John Ross and he was afraid this mission was going to get his host killed. How sweet.

She sighed, not in the mood for his philosophy or his attempts to cow her with his evil power. She served in the court of The Raven King. They had wildly different standards.

“You want me threatened by his weakness when I’m only interested in strength.” She said quietly, watching his claw against her pink nipple. “If he dies, your souls just don’t factor into my mission anymore.”

“How about a different deal.” She smiled sweetly up at him, eyeing the crotch area of his pants, wondering if that changed too.

“Your strength for my submission.”

”How about a different deal.” She smiled sweetly up at him, eyeing the crotch area of his pants, wondering if that changed too. “Your strength for my submission.”

He unbuckled the pants allowing them to fall free, exposing his whole body to her, his two cocks hanging between his legs and thickening quickly. He stepped out of the pants at his feet, and grabbed her by her hips, hard, his rage pushing his claws into her skin as he raised her off the floor.

No deal he growled at her as he took her against the wall.

Azaesi pushed her hips against the back wall of her cell, positioning her above his cock heads, and pushed them into her. One into her pussy, still wet from the previous exertions of the day, and one into her pink anal flower.

Sorcha couldn't believe her eyes. Azaesi was bigger, more muscled, had fangs and claws--and apparently another cock to fuck her with. She was still ruminating the possibilities that she didn't realize he had rejected her offer, and was clawing at her skin.

She looked up into his red eyes wearing John Ross' face, and was too late to catch up with the fact her was going to enter both her holes at the same time. He lifted her, just like John Ross did, but this felt rougher.

She wondered what she would see, after this was done.

The cock that fit into her pussy slid in easily, but the other one, it struggled to get past her tight rear hole, until the head popped in, and she went weak in his arms, holding onto the shackles for strength, as he was the first person to take her there the first time.

"A--Azaesi!" she cried out, her pupils dilating.

Azaesi grunted as his cock was stopped by her anal flower, and he pulled her down and thrust into her ass, quickly taking her flower by force.

"A--Azaesi!"

His name on her lips was music to his ears, and he could feel her lust and fear mingle as he continued to push his cocks deep into her love canals.

Sorcha found herself impale on the demon's two rods, her rear hole incredibly stretched for the first time even as her pussy dripped steadily onto his bottom rod. Her legs and thighs trembled.

"Wh--what do you want...from me?" she still had to ask. Despite this being the most intense thing she'd ever encountered, she was trying to understand why this demon wanted to take her like this.

"I...I don't mean John Ross...any harm...!!" she had to breathe, or she'd be completely overwhelmed with the feeling of the demon in both her holes.

He had bottomed out inside of her. Her tummy bulged from the demon cock that he had forced into her. He enjoyed the feeling of her being impaled on his twin phallus.

He pulled out and began humping her hard and fast, grunting as his whole body pushed her back roughly against the stone wall.

Sorcha's shackles rattled as she was pumped vigorously, both her holes drenched now from the rough pounding of the demon's two rods. Her flat stomach bulged out with each thrust of his cocks inside, and all she could do was ride it out and hold on.

"A--Azaesi...what...what is it..you want...?" she gasped out, as it got harder and harder to form any coherent thought as he took her roughly.

She is close, so close, he knew she wouldn't last much longer. Good....

Address me as Master he growled. Then you shall know

Her face contorted in pleasure she'd never known before, Sorcha almost forgot to use this opportunity to find her brother's soul. But it was so difficult--she hoped it would come to her soon, but having one cock drag the sensitive nerves behind her rear flower and the other messing up her insides was too much.

"A-A--Master!!" she called out just as she came, her toes pointing, back arching as she pulled uselessly at the shackles. Her tight pussy milked one cock and her rear channel clamped down hard on the other, fluttering around him.

"A-A--Master!!" she called out just as she came, her toes pointing, back arching as she pulled uselessly at the shackles.

He filled her with his seed, roaring his pleasure of conquest as he felt her lust overwhelm her.

Yes, your Master, just like your precious John Ross. If you are this stubborn again I will not be so kind. He bent his head, piercing her breast with a fang, taking some of her blood. He raised his face, watching the blood pool in the wound and quickly clot and begin to heal over. Azaesi had always enjoyed the rapid healing of the fae bitches, it made torture of them so much more enjoyable since they lasted much longer than humans. And tasted so much better! He lowered his face, piercing her other breast, taking blood from her on that side as well.

Your Master has given you the gift of demon seed, what do you say slut?

Sorcha keened softly after she came, whimpering, as this half Fae girl had never experienced being taken in both holes by such massive members at once, and the experience was fairly transcendent.

She came hard, her whole body arching, and it was a long time before she came down, pleasure firing across all her nerves. She tried to open her eyes and answer the demon, but something peculiar was happening, and she was going under, a dream chasing her consciousness.

The demon would get a barely whispered, “Thank you Master” as his answer as she slumped in her chains.

“Thank you Master”

He heard her whisper then fade away. She was spent, and his power was beginning to wane as well. He had spent too much power pushing aside John Ross' soul and keeping him blocked form this night's activities, not to mention the block of the slut's own scrying. And the body modification took much more than any other, but was worth pumping his seed into the little fae bitch.

He reveled in his control over the fae as he carried her back up into John's bed. If she had held out longer, he would have run out of the power he had gained from John's day encounter with her. Patience, he counseled himself. He had time to recover. He only needed to impregnate the slut two more times at the new moon for his seed to take inside her. He smiled as he placed her in the bed, returned John's body to it's human form and took his place next to her.

<<< +++ >>>​

John woke with the first light of dawn beginning the bleed through around the heavy curtains. He was snuggled up against Sorcha, and was very hard.

If she were awake I'm sure she would rather enjoy this turn of events, he thought. Then noticed the discolorations on her thigh.

What had happened, he wondered as he felt her stir against his member...

Sorcha fell into a dream, where she saw her brother, and he was at a table, and eating. He was speaking to someone, but she couldn't hear the conversation or hear the person's face. The room looked like any room in any rundown London area, but Sorcha didn't know that. She hoped she remembered this dream to ask John Ross later.

Wait, who was John Ross? Why was she dreaming? Fae don't dream. They are the dream. What was going on?

Sorcha moaned softly and tried to say the words her brother was saying, but she couldn't hear....

In John Ross' bedroom, she turned over, her face right next to his, as her soft body turned to his, the swell of her breasts visible to him if he looked down. She revealed more bruises on her silken thigh, and even some redness on her wrists.

She turned to him fully, her leg swinging over the top of his hip, her dress riding up to reveal her naked hip.

John kissed her lips tenderly, trying to wake her up. She had swung her leg over his hip, opening her nether to him. As he kissed her, he reached down and tickled her labia gently, noting how wet she was...

Sorcha murmured something in her sleep, her much smaller body turning into his larger one now fully, her hands searching for the hem of his shirt to slip under and feel his skin.

Half-asleep, she was unaware she muttered the demon’s name, as if she was searching for his fanged smile and harsh touch, even when her bruised and red marks told him she was hurt.

When she felt his kiss, she opened her mouth, her tongue darting out to tangle with his, and she thrust her hips back, feeling his rough hands, no longer clawed, teasing her slit. She was undoubtedly sore from the harsh fucking the demon gave her last night, but it only added an edge to his touch.

Later on, when things between her and John were clearer, the tenderness he offered was a wonderful balm to Azaesi’s sharper attentions. But for now, Sorcha clung to her John Ross in the morning light.

John was a bit surprised when Sorcha deepened their kiss, then pulled away from his fingers playing with her wet sex. His hands, tender, encircled her and pulled her closer into his body. Her breasts pushed against his chest, his hardness pushed against her tummy.

He broke their kiss by moving his lips from hers, kissing over to her ear, taking her earlobe in his lips.

"Good morning Pet, you are safe here." He whispered into her ear.

“John Ross...?” She whispered, her eyelids fluttering open as she heard him speak to her. She smiled, thinking he was more handsome than he was when he was a demon, and when they first met. His slept-in look was so cozy.

“Do we go and find them today?” She asked in a whisper still, her hips now moving with his fingers as he toyed with her dripping, tender slit. She still felt the stretch in her rear hole from Azaesi’s attentions, even now.

“Do we go and find them today?”

"The morning is still young Pet", he slipped a finger lightly into her wet slit. "And yes, we shall leave today on the train east, toward London I think. First things first, there are some items to be done before we leave. Still more before we depart this bed."

Back