The Economy Is Coming Back

The market jumped 800 points on the news on Friday. Did you call the big brokerage houses to report they had been duped into defrauding their investors?

The point is there are now 2.5 million people no longer collecting unemployment.

What goes up frequently comes down. Wait for it.

Perhaps when it’s realized that hundreds of thousands (likely millions) of those jobs are never coming back.

Last edited:
I still don't have receipts on that bullshit claim, but I hope you love my dancing it out!

You got some groove in yer shoes, Matlock! Don't let nobody tell ya different!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

128-month economic expansion ends.

Guess who presided over 92 of those months?

:D

The Kenyan

The Kenyan

Well with at least 1/2 the country doing all they can to destroy the economy for the last several of those months I can't imagine why it came to an end???

Well with at least 1/2 the country doing all they can to destroy the economy for the last several of those months I can't imagine why it came to an end???

Actually, the short downturn of the economy is due to acts of war by a hostile foreign power.

Anyone on the Left want the US to go to war with China over it?

Actually, the short downturn of the economy is due to acts of war by a hostile foreign power.

Anyone on the Left want the US to go to war with China over it?

And it was most harshly executed and continuing to be supported by the domestic fan club of that hostile foreign power.

Last edited:

The Kenyan

Gee what a feat: "inherit" the nadir of a recession that officially ended four and a half months after you take office through no enacted policy of your administration. Sit back and watch as the economy "expands" at the slowest, post-recession rate in history and take credit for not only the anemic growth of seven and three quarter years despite, not because of your policies, but take credit for the growth that occured directly because of your successor's policies of deregulation and lowered taxes.

What's tougher? Growth post recession or growth after nearly a decade of anemic expansion?

Have the hacks you are ripping off your propaganda from read this so they can lie more convincingly: https://www.amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics-Darrell-Huff/dp/0393310728

Always a treat to see you plagerize thoughts you couldn't possibly come up with.

Back