U.S. economy added 353,000 jobs in January 2024, far better than expected

Probably check your notes.

I'm sure the UK uses that measure though👍
In the Democrat wonderland of California the average price of gas in $4.55 a gallon and the average price of a single-family home is $830K. In my state run by Republicans, the average price of gas is about $2.35 a gallon and the average home is $432,000.

In the Democrat wonderland of California the average price of gas in $4.55 a gallon and the average price of a single-family home is $830K. In my state run by Republicans, the average price of gas is about $2.35 a gallon and the average home is $432,000.
California has fewer gun deaths per capita than your landlocked wasteland, Jack.

And the price of gas in the republican Meccas of Alaska, Utah, and Idaho, $4.50, $4.18 and $4.09 is almost as high as California.

Yes, when governments report on the economy, they talk about houses and gas prices. They don't report on GDP and wages.

You're a genius.

Google Translation: “When I don’t like facts, I pretend they are lies.”
Oh looky, I hurt a democraps feeling. I could put up a half a dozen links for starters but why. You only believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:
I'm quite sure this is true. Probably told his best bud all kinds of stuff and shared some of those special documents. What was the submarine thing again?

Donald Trump Saying He Wants 'China to Do Great' Raises Eyebrows

"He was a very good friend of mine during my term," Trump said of Chinese President Xi Jinping.

The Reds were doing well during his reign

Their economy is tanking rather badly now with an adult in the White House.

Oh looky, I hurt a democraps feeling. I could put up a half a dozen links for starters but why. You only believe what you want to believe.
Translation: I want you to do my homework for me.

You made a post full of assertions, but provided no data to support your position. You are now following it up with an ad-hominem. If you want anyone to take your opinion seriously, you are going to have provide a little more support for it than this. Otherwise you are just typing to see your name on your computer screen.

Not at all. They are a measure of Biden's outrageously selfish spending of your grandchildren's earnings, however.

Why must you lie? It doesn't take a whole lot to look up the facts that the deficits have fallen under Biden, more than actually makes any sense

Translation: I want you to do my homework for me.

You made a post full of assertions, but provided no data to support your position. You are now following it up with an ad-hominem. If you want anyone to take your opinion seriously, you are going to have provide a little more support for it than this. Otherwise you are just typing to see your name on your computer screen.

I used to put up links but learned they were always attacked or I was personally attacked. No one wants to hear the truth and if YOU do then it's out there. I also do not care if my opinion is taken seriously or not. You will find out soon enough that I am correct.

California has fewer gun deaths per capita than your landlocked wasteland, Jack.

Poor Reichguide.

He tried.

😐

When employment statistics are negative, are those faked too? Or is only positive news fake?
Find me a statistic where employment (for the country) was minus for the month. Government numbers always want to put on the best face possible. It's called "jawboning", that is where you put out the message you want to sell to make your policies look good. They rewrite equations when they need to have better outcomes. The Federal Reserve is the master of jawboning. You are not paying attention if you are not seeing the American economy tanking.

key words there are PER CAPITA look at the TOTALS hell just look at LA versus the rest of the country...
had to comment...I'll leave now...

Hiring does not get the same news coverage as layoffs. Just because you haven't see it in the news, doesn't make it so. I see help wanted signs every where I go. I'm seeing new faces in most stores and businesses and new places opening.

Gas consumption is down as people convert to different vehicles, share rides, work from home, or work closer to home.
Unemployment rate stays the same. Interesting.

Back