The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Busted

So I caught this link the other day, sums up the 'clog the drain and fuck everything up' scenario of BO's presidency and the last 10 years of politics very well:

http://dailysignal.com/2014/11/09/c...rchitect-admits-deceiving-americans-pass-law/
In a newly surfaced video, one of Obamacare’s architects admits a “lack of transparency” helped the Obama administration and congressional Democrats pass the Affordable Care Act. The conservative group*American Commitment*posted Jonathan Gruber’s remarks, reportedly from an Oct. 17, 2013, event, on YouTube.

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” says the MIT economist who helped write Obamacare. “And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

mo'

TOGO W/POST #797 (more troops in Iraq)
PayDay said:
So now that rebels all across the middle east and nearby areas are fully armed and organized, and now that Puntin finally stopped acting like a creeper and blatantly threw troops into eastern europe, BO has decided to send troops to the ground so that they can be slaughtered with their own weapons.

Wait, I mean 'to train Iraq police.'

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_ISLAMIC_STATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
A senior military official says that American military advisory teams will now go to Iraq's western Anbar province where Islamic State militants have been gaining ground and slaying men, women and children.

The teams are part of President Barack Obama's new directive to expand the U.S. mission in Iraq by deploying another 1,500 U.S. troops to serve as advisers, trainers and security personnel.

Great timing.

+this (cool snippet):
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...obama-doesnt-have-power-to-deploy-more-troops
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) is calling President Obama’s plan to send 1,500 more troops into Iraq a “temporary Band-Aid" and said it should have been considered by Congress.*
He pointed to the hundreds of thousands of troops who unsuccessfully tried to build up the government in the war-torn country over the last decade and questioned the impact of just 1,500 troops.

“I want to make sure this is a realistic mission,” he added.

He said, unless the Iraqis pledge that political compromise is in the future, then the U.S. ground forces are “just a temporary solution.”

He also said he does not believe that the president has the constitutional power to send 1,500 troops without an act from Congress because it has been more than 60 days since he announced his strategy —*a stipulation of the War Powers Act.

So we're using air strikes when we should have used troops all along, and now we're sending troops into slaughter that even the Iraq security forces can barely contain (since the 'terrorists' are armed with our weapons)

So, this guy is right on the money. Think it through:

Stop. Reassess priorities. Go in organized like we should have from the door.

Get 'm

So, like all commentators, I take Rush with a grain of salt. His primary source of revenue is advertising, right?
I will say this, sometimes he says some great things in context, hell, even Bill Maher says some intelligent things and he makes a comedy program, same goes for Stewart and Colbert.

That being said, Rush, IMO, is correct in calling these kettle pot black twisty assholes out. If this article is accurate (note the 'has learned' part) then Rush is a badass mofo. He speaks a lot like a judge, and I bet his lawyer is well paid.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/10/r...-democratic-congressional-campaign-committee/
Radio host Rush Limbaugh has threatened to sue the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for defamation, The Daily Caller has learned.

Limbaugh retained the services of lawyer Patty Glaser and demanded that the DCCC “preserve all records in anticipation of a lawsuit for defamation and interference” after the Democratic Party group led a campaign against Limbaugh based on out-of-context statements the host made about sexual assault. Limbaugh’s legal team delivered a letter to DCCC representatives Monday informing them of the legal threat. Limbaugh has also demanded a public retraction and apology.

Honestly, the ACLU should have jumped to his side and offered to defend him pro bono due to the Constitutional issues involved, but I already went there...

Duck(s)

CNN's new TOS :eek:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive_legal.html
In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with CNN. CNN neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site by any third party. Under no circumstances will CNN be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the Site. CNN is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.

Good to know.
Apparently this is what to expect:
Other items Senate Democratic leaders hope to bring to the floor include a package that would extend some personal and business tax breaks set to run out at the end of the year along with the annual Department of Defense bill that will likely include extending approval Congress already gave for training and equipping Syrian rebels.

They will also vote on billions in new funding for the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, billions more for the military operations against ISIS, and possibly an NSA reform bill written by the Democratic chairman of the Judiciary Committee, which would rein in the government's ability to make bulk collections of phone and Internet data. However, Republicans are doubtful this bill will be debated now.

Surprise surprise: E BO LA bailout. Saw that one coming from the UN speech, build Africa a healthcare system, distraction protocol blah blah blah.

Whatever happened to the United States of America First?

This nugget is just $$ but my god what have I done... :D
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ons-and-complaining-about-lame-duck-sessions/
In 1883, the New York Times*explained*that lame ducks had two options if they wanted to stay in Washington and not go home to a "simply intolerable" life. (Niiice.) They could try to get a government job, or they could become a lobbyist.
Before their job in Washington officially ended, people had even fewer*nice things to say about the lame ducks. If the party that benefited most from the election was not the one in charge during the last lame duck session, the image of a "repudiated Congress" passing legislation that would have no chance of success only months later was seen as downright undemocratic.
And don't forget that lame ducks aren't limited to Congress! President Obama is also in that weird in-between spot where he has no future elections to keep him*chipper. And unlike the few legislators roaming around the Capitol for the next month, his lame duckness lasts*years,*not weeks.

So be afraid. Bo and the cronies have no one to be accountable to, unless you put them in jail.

...but they "might not" because "they usually don't"

The other Duck post: #676 : http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62308691&postcount=676
Killer stuff.

Judge(s)

So this one caught my eye on a 'what else are they doing but nothing" search:
I personally don't like the tone but thatmay just be me:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paulg...d_b_6107620.html?utm_hp_ref=lame-duck-session
In September, senators left town without voting on any of the 16 district court nominees who had already been fully vetted by the Judiciary Committee and advanced to the Senate floor. Another eight district court nominees had their hearings in September and will be ready for committee approval the week the Senate returns, so the full Senate will be able to hold votes for them, as well. That's at least 24 district court vacancies that could be filled during the lame duck.

Eight of these would fill vacancies in three states -- Texas, Georgia, and Kentucky -- where the need is so great that the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts has formally designated them as "judicial emergencies." All three of these states are represented by Republican senators, including the future Majority Leader.

Good info and could easily be run down.

Then it went poodoo:
There is no reason not to allow the Senate to vote on the judicial nominations before it.
In past years, when the Senate was a more functional body, confirmation votes for district court nominees were regularly held by unanimous consent or voice vote, taking a few seconds or minutes at most. That includes during lame duck sessions.
The Constitution assigns to the Senate the job of deciding whether to confirm the president's judicial nominees. When the Senate is prevented from acting on this basic task in a timely manner, the entire third branch of the United States government atrophies.*

Well.... if only...
...works both ways:
This Senate had no problems doing this?---v #605
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #s 601 602 603 &604

This has been bothering me for a while.
...but good news, someone wrote it down and explained it, so I don't have to translate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/u...y-obama-reshapes-appellate-bench.html?src=twr

“With all the gridlock, it is forgotten that one of the most profound changes this Congress made was filling the bench,” said Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, who led the push with the White House last summer to force the confirmation of three nominees to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit after Republicans blocked them. “This will affect America for a generation, long after the internecine battles on legislative issues are forgotten.”

With so many of the administration’s policies facing legal challenges, the increased likelihood that those cases could end up before more ideologically sympathetic judges is a reassuring development to the White House. Nowhere has this dynamic been more evident than at the District of Columbia court, which is considered the second most important appeals court in the nation, after the Supreme Court.

The full appeals court agreed this month to hear Halbig v. Burwell, a case that could unravel the system of federal insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act. Before Democrats curtailed Republicans’ right to use filibusters, which they accomplished by rewriting Senate rules through a maneuver known as “the nuclear option,” the District of Columbia court was dominated by judges who were appointed by Republican presidents. Today it has four Republican appointees and seven Democratic appointees, four of whom Mr. Obama picked.

With control of the Senate at stake in November’s midterm elections, the success of Democrats in reshaping the courts is a reminder of the subtle power that the majority party has even in a moribund Congress. Republicans, who have watched with growing alarm as the Obama nominees passed through the Senate, have begun raising the issue as they try to win six seats they need to take the majority.

“It’s no surprise that President Obama has been able to transform the ideological makeup of the courts — that happens when you have six years to pick judges and your party controls the Senate,” said Edward Whelan, the president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, who was a senior official in the Justice Department under President George W. Bush. “The best way for conservative voters to prevent further damage to the courts is to swing the Senate to Republican control in the elections this November.”

Yeah I didn't think they had any problem with that....
Americans are justly proud of our judicial system, which we count on to guarantee fairness and justice for all. It is not a controversial or partisan position to state that our courts should be staffed.*

I'm not proud of anything but most of the court clerks I dealt with.

+this: #247: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=45182537&postcount=247
&this: #738: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61942395&postcount=738

bonus crosslink'd

Colors should be frees:
#724: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62344347&postcount=724
PayDay said:
Did YOU look in the Energy Information Administration and find a different figure for the rate for a KWH?

If so, please share it with the class.

Minimum wage fallout + 2004 later policy ('green' energy) + tax burden

Everything has gone up the bad way, she doesn't need to prove her perspective, but it would be nice if she could show energy price decreases.

also: *bonus:
People are using colors against you:
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/articles/magick/color.html
Of course, in the realm of magic, there are more than three types of spell casting that satanists can use. The colors of black, white and red may be*primary*color associations for Satanists, but there are more options than these. Why limit yourself to only three? There are a variety of things that you could accomplish with the use of color in magic.
GREEN*- symbolized by the energies and influence of Venus [also, Taurus and Libra]. It represents the element of Earth. The color green used in spell work can represent gains in wealth, increase, accumulation, security and new beginnings. For Satanists, using green in spellwork can bring you a monetary or situational benefit.*

Colors should be free.

Immigration 'en todos'
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1110023
#3: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62344863&postcount=3
PayDay said:
You're insane and so is anyone who advocates immigration reform:

IT'S A FUCKING LIE. Immigration was fine until enforcement was turned into a joke by BO's executive orders.

Read these three posts, or not and just keep spewing bullshit from salon.
PayDay said:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44802677&postcount=199
PayDay said:
Let's talk about how everyone is insulting the intelligence of people with Spanish/Latin/Mexican/South American Heritage.

What bring me to this is Carlos Mencia.
(Yes I know he's not all Latino in Heritage, and he steals jokes or whatever that means, but Jeff Foxworthy isn't a redneck, and neither is that gitrdone guy, so get over it?)

Anyway, he said something that I have actually heard from a Mexican friend of mine that I used to work as an assistant for.

"I call them my lazy cousins."

See, I used to be an assistant to a fellow(we'll call him Mr. Angel cause that was his name) who worked here legally, on a visa, and followed all the rules of law in this country, even though he was not born here. He even went as far as to comply with the loss of driving privs and fines, when he could have easily just faked his name and paperwork.

He was a stand up American, even though he was ESL, and not technically staying here.

When I asked him why he didn't become a citizen, he said: "Because I am going to go home."

He had a son, born here, and he was taking him back home as well.

He told me there was little work in Mexico to profit from.
He told me of corrupt police and lawless action.
He then told me it was no different than living here, short of, in America, it was hidden.
He also told me how lazy people were once they had what they needed, here and at home.

He was one of the hardest workers I ever met, and one of the most honest people I ever met. He followed the rules, even when they cost him.

Because I knew that man, and his brother, and his friends, I know that this is an entirely bullshit speech:
BS from BO said:
President Barack Obama said he would not be president if not for Latino voters, and then he pledged immigration reform in the United States to legalize those who are here illegally.

“Without the strong support of Latinos, including so many Mexican-Americans, I would not be standing here today as president of the United States,” Obama said. “That’s the truth.”

He touted the need for comprehensive immigration reform, which is currently being considered in the Senate that would provide a “pathway” to legal status for the at least 11 million illegal aliens in the United States.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-mexico-credits-latinos-winning-presidency

Besides, BO, I know you got elected because of a flawed voting system and a fake school shooting the day of the official election tallies. Otherwise that information would be available.

and then there is this blatant lie to the ME X I CAN people:
BO BS said:
"The truth is, right now, our border with Mexico is more secure than it’s been in years. We’ve put more boots on that border than at any time in our history, and illegal crossings are down by nearly 80 percent from their peak in 2000. But we’ve got more to do – not just to secure the border but to fix an immigration system that is badly broken," he said.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ship-11-million-country-illegally_720688.html

Well actually, he had nothing to do qwith that:
It was all GW and Clinton. So what's this 'we' ?
Verdad said:
Indeed, stopping immigrants at the border has become a bargaining tool for the last two administrations with Congress — fences and guards in exchange for reforming immigration laws,

Now as to this 'broken immigration system" crap: If these 'illegals' came here, and got a job, then someone hired them 'illegally' and broke the law.

Not to mention, how many individuals have become citizens using the current system?
verdad said:
In the last decade, an average of 700,000 people a year became naturalized citizens of the United States. That’s roughly one each year for every 500 U.S residents, or one every 79 seconds.

In the 1990s, the annual average was 500,000, and in the 1980s it was 200,000. These may sound like large numbers, yet as share of the total population, this is a change from 0.1% of the population becoming naturalized citizens each year in the 1980s to 0.2% now.

Naturalized citizens are only a fraction of the overall foreign-born U.S. population, which is 13% of the total population...

hmm.... wonder where they are from?
verdad said:
In recent years, the most new American citizens were from Mexico, followed by India, the Philippines and China. Since 1976, Asia has been the leading region of origin (before that it was Europe).

Wow, but those are only Citizens, surely green card holders are in trouble with no chance to stay here...
verdad said:
About 1 million people become legal permanent residents, or "green card" holders, each year in the U.S. Many others hold temporary work visas, given to a range of professionals from scientists and students to farm laborers and fashion models.

Wow, broken system or a bunch of people breaking the law?

Hmm... well I wonder why He would want illegals here? I mean, they have to know someone here or they would be homeless, right?
verdad said:
Nearly half of new citizens now live in just three states: California, Florida and New York. In recent years, 15% have lived in the greater New York City metropolitan area, 10% in greater Los Angeles and 8% in and around Miami.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/07/immigration-nation-what-you-need-to-know/

Boy... those places sure do have giant Electoral College Numbers...

Suddenly it all makes sense why he would try and make Fascist & Furious happen, and then stifle all investigations when he got caught...

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=57754766&postcount=473
PayDay said:
http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000844
http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asphttp://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000844
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...republicans-threaten-action-over-immigration/

So this is weird, maybe, or not:

An average of 25000 to 30000 illegals cross the border into the US per month Since 1969

In 100 months, or 8.3 continuous years, approximately 3 million will have crossed the border.

The Democrats have had the majority in government (for the most part) for Sixty Years.

So: What's weird?::
Questions:
How many votes per state does it take to win the electoral colleges?
How many votes is that, total?
How many votes did it take to win the last election? (oh wait, no one knows)
How many votes did it take to win the election before the last one?

Also, what's 30000 times 12? What's that answer mutiplied by 45?
45(12(30000))) = 16.2 million illegal immigrants since 1969.

35000 crossed the border in April, 2014
50000 crossed the border in May, 2014

There is such a problem with illegals being housed that they are publically being dropped off in other states with no form of restrictions. ASIN: "Set Free"

How do the 'Drop-off' States vote as a majority?

Maybe it's all just coincidental?
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51250810&postcount=398
PayDay said:
SO:: The Amnesty push for Immigrants + Immigration reform

Why is this being done? Well I went amd looked into citizenship requirements while thinking of what it would take toNaturalize a Victoria's Secret model without marrying her right away.

iKnow... I'm weird.

NEway(s):: Check this out::
http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartA-Chapter2.html
US CITIZENSHIP & Immigration Services said:
Deciding to become a U.S. citizen is one of the most important decisions an immigrant can make. Naturalized U.S. citizens share equally in the rights and privileges of U.S. citizenship. U.S. citizenship offers immigrants the ability to:
-Vote in Federal elections
-Travel with a U.S. Passport
-Run for elective office where citizenship is required
-Participate on a jury
-Become eligible for federal and certain law enforcement jobs
-Obtain certain State and Federal benefits not available to noncitizens
-Obtain citizenship for minor children born abroad
-Expand and expedite their ability to bring family members to the United States

Well no wonder they have to reform the current NOT SIMPLE CAKE EATING way.

If the government cannot be fiscally responsible or diligent in it's function & bureaucracy for it's current citizens, what will dumping 18 million more into the system do?

Methinks it will break it, asif almost on purpose... yes?

Orchestrated Intent NE1? anyone? bueller? wut?

What is wrong with having to do a little work to come and live here under our Constitution?
Wouldn't the fact that someone would be willing to do the work be Proof(D) enough that they are NOT a terrorist?

The entire USCIS website, made under DHS and not HLS
http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization
& In Spanish:: http://www.uscis.gov/es

The USCIS Easy-Peasy Manual In Order with Public Law references
http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12.html

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) IS NOT Homeland Security Agency (HLS)...
What does that tell you(see:U)---^

Combo

So: An OpEd from Ted Cruz to go with:
#824: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62297815&postcount=824

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a852e6-6aaf-11e4-a31c-77759fc1eacc_story.html
Ted Cruz said:
In the past, such a person would have to know the right people and raise substantial start-up capital to get a brick-and-mortar store running. Not anymore. The Internet is the great equalizer when it comes to jobs and opportunity. We should make a commitment, right now, to keep it that way.

The next generation of Internet-connected devices, apps and services will generate trillions of dollars of global economic growth in the years ahead. And Americans are perfectly poised to take maximum advantage — if the government doesn’t take those opportunities away in the form of crushing taxes, rules and regulations.

Yet the threats from Washington to stifle freedom, entrepreneurship and creativity online have never been greater. Washington politicians want the money, and they want more and more control over our speech.

Nicely done, sir.

Mo'

So: Three things to go with POST #832:
Cruz said:
Which is more innovative, the U.S. Postal Service or Facebook and Twitter?

Hey now.... What an idea he has right there... I mean wow.

Cruz said:
But we must remain vigilant.*
We don’t leave our constitutional rights behind when we go online. The same commitment to the principles of liberty that made the United States the greatest economic superpower that the world has ever seen must prevail in the virtual world as well.

ASIN:----^ The United States of America First.

Figures...

So now that BO has used the American Military to squash all of the competing drug lords...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/13/w...tor-in-record-levels-of-opium-production.html
Afghan opium cultivation again rose to historic levels in 2014, United Nations officials reported on Wednesday. And in a sign of how deeply entwined*drug trafficking*and the Afghan political system have become, the officials said the protracted elections this year were at least part of the cause.
Still, officials noted at least one encouraging sign, saying that the new government of President Ashraf Ghani had moved to arrest three judges accused of aiding the escape of a drug kingpin wanted by the United States.
In 2011, Mr. Ishaqzai was*designated a drug kingpin*by President Obama, a procedure that imposes financial sanctions on major drug lords. The Afghans arrested him in 2012 and convicted him in a special drug court in Kabul in 2013.

That's the same shit the corrupt local cops in my area do:
Arrest the easily caught obvious pedos and heroine addicts and dealers and control the market.

Need more? ----v
#146: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=44450233&postcount=146
PayDay said:
"We’re engaged in a reconciliation process. Whether it will work or not is another question,” Biden said. “But we are in a position where if Afghanistan ceased and desisted from being a haven for people who do damage and have as a target the United States of America and their allies, that’s good enough. That’s good enough. We’re not there yet.“

Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That’s critical,” he continued. “There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests.”

from here:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/aft...s-enemy-taliban-lashes-out-us-occupation-iraq

This article is a couple years old, and conveniently leaves Pilot with washed hands when it all goes wrong:
BO: 'I was just following the advice of our allies in the region and of our military, I am not to blame.'

All your setups are belong to me, now, because they are obvious.

I hope everyone has backups for these obvious frame jobs, cause if you don't, network TV and the mob of lemming citizens will eat you alive.

Watch out Syria.
+I have the funny suspicion that Iran is next.
Problems in N.Korea? Nope: We and the UN have successfully starved them to cannibalism.

+Secret plane flights
+terrorists with our weapons
+war on drugs

6 on 1, half-dozen on the other

So: I already figured this out, but this should help, "It's all the same."
PayDay said:
This code is phonetic. It is also multilingual, try it on some Latin or Hawaiian

+

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...cret-messages-hidden-Platos-ancient-text.html
It is a long and exciting story, but basically I cracked the code. I have shown rigorously that the books do contain codes and symbols and that unravelling them reveals the hidden philosophy of Plato.'

He added: 'The result was amazing - it was like opening a tomb and finding new set of gospels written by Jesus Christ himself.'

The key to unravelling the Plato Code lies in a Greek musical scale of 12 notes popular among followers of the earlier philosopher Pythagoras.

Dr Kennedy discovered that key phrases, words and themes crop up in regular intervals throughout Plato's writings and that they match the spacing of these 12 notes in the musical scale.

How far you go is your call, also, drugs are badong.

Truthbomb

I hope by now you've figured out there is no such thing as double true.

20/20

shazbot

I hope by now you've figured out there is no such thing as double true.

20/20

...case in point:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1110427
#39: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62355067&postcount=39

PayDay said:
I'm to strong for that. Suicide is for the weak.

So? Stand up for the hood MLK Jr style with your friends? End corruption the old fashion way, organized protest without violence. I do it.

So did they----v
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/27360334/hearing-on-1st-in-nation-tobacco-ban-ended-early
"I think people are really angry because they feel this is being shoved down their throats," she said. And with the proposal drawing national media attention, she added, "I think we all feel really embarrassed. I don't think this is the way our town is."

Freedom of peaceable assembly man. Grow a pair and take some people with you.

Greatest Hits

So I started this 'Cannibals Are Trying To Eat You" thing in this thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1107711
It was 'funny' at first, but then it got real:

#809: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62415567&postcount=809
PayDay said:
To go with post #807: More Cannibals:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62413507&postcount=807
PayDay said:
To go with Post #283: 'Cannibals are trying to eat you'
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62220451&postcount=283

Have a dose of this:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cannibalism-trial-begins-brazil-trio-article-1.2010422
Three people charged with killing at least two women, eating parts of their bodies and using their flesh to make and sell stuffed pastries went on trial Thursday in northeastern Brazil.

The man, his wife and his mistress were arrested in April 2012 in the city of Garanhuns and police say they have confessed to the crimes.

The three allegedly lured women to their house by promising them a job as a nanny.

Police found the remains of the two women in the backyard of the suspects' house.

At the time of their arrest they told police they belonged to a sect that preached "the purification of the world and the reduction of its population."

...and then: 7/1/2014:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...-women-walks-free-judge-overturns-conviction/
A former New York Police Department officer convicted of planning to kidnap and rape women before killing and eating them is set to go free after a federal judge overturned his conviction.

According to Reuters, the so-called “Cannibal Cop” Gilberto Valle was acquitted by US District Judge Paul Gardephe on Monday. Valle has been in prison since he was arrested in 2012, and potentially faced life behind bars on kidnapping conspiracy charges.

In his opinion, Judge Gardephe stated that the evidence used to originally convict Valle did not sufficiently prove that the former officer acted on what his attorneys said were sexual, cannibalistic fantasies involving women he never met, as well as his wife.

“The evidentiary record is such that it is more likely than not the case that all of Valle’s Internet communications about kidnapping are fantasy role-play,”*the judge wrote.

Gardephe did uphold Valle’s conviction on a less serious charge, which alleged that he used the NYPD’s federal database to collect information on various women he intended to target. That conviction carried a sentence of up to one year in prison, but since Valle has been in jail since 2012, he can be set free as early as Tuesday.

Get good door locks.

...and now this fun story makes it an actual thing:
"Cannibals are trying to eat you and sell the good parts on the secret market" :
"or worse" :
http://news.yahoo.com/baby-body-par...-080911956.html;_ylt=AwrBEiFd22hU7VwA_R_QtDMD
The body parts of several babies have been found in a parcel destined for the United States, Thai police said Sunday.

A baby's head, several feet and "sheets of skin" -- including one taken from an adult and bearing a large tattoo -- were discovered Saturday after staff at a Bangkok parcel company scanned the package.

"They were not from one body but were in small pieces," Police Major General Chawalit Prasopsin told AFP on Sunday.

"They have been sent for forensic examination to confirm if they were from babies who died after delivery or in the womb," Chawalit said.

The parts were found preserved in containers filled with formaldehyde solution, leading Chawalit to speculate they could be for "a collection or for educational purposes".

Get good door locks and watch out around the world on travel.

Ferguson - Marpi Style

Marpi Point, Saipan: Togo w/Ferguson hoax and the rest of this thread:
**Warning: Longest Post Ever**

If Ferguson blows up, here's why: Someone wants it to:
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...day-in-1944-the-battle-of-saipan-2677244.html
At the end of June, Hirohito sent out an imperial order encouraging the civilians of Saipan to commit suicide. The order authorized the commander of Saipan to promise civilians who died there an equal spiritual status in the afterlife with those of soldiers perishing in combat.

More than 1,000 Japanese civilians committed suicide in the last days of the battle to take the offered privileged place in the afterlife, some jumping from “Suicide Cliff” and “Banzai Cliff”.

https://todayshistorylesson.wordpress.com/tag/marpi-point/
**Saipanese citizens paid dearly for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.* Many of them had been convinced by Japanese soldiers that “the white man” was a race of brutal, uncaring people that would slaughter them en masse once they surrendered.* And the poor civilians, most of whom had never encountered a person of non-Asian descent, simply bought the story.

And so they killed themselves.* In the final days of battle, scenes like what Perry and Scanelon witnessed were played out in front of Marines all over the northern part of Saipan, but mostly at the northernmost tip…Marpi Point.

The War: http://www.pbs.org/thewar/
"In the final days of the battle some 4000 terrified Japanese civilians, mostly women and children, had fled to the island's northern tip, a high plateau called Marpi Point.

"Their government had convinced many of them that it was their duty to kill themselves rather than fall into the hands of the cruel Americans, and the handful of Japanese soldiers who had survived were prepared to shoot them if they hesitated.

Some Marines risked their lives to halt the madness:
Japanese-American interpreters with bullhorns pleaded with civilians to give up.

How does Marpi fit?
One way(if only): Ferguson:

Disinformation (again) #757: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61974031&postcount=757
Some things on culture:
Americans:
#817: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62252807&postcount=817
Cops:
#773: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62079223&postcount=773
Constitution:
#729: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61937179&postcount=729
Kids:
#677: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61537927&postcount=677

With all that catalyst:
The Ferguson Police and the FAA:
Part #1: #763: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62014943&postcount=763
Part #2: #768: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62049211&postcount=768

The UN Speech and the criminal Mother:
Speech: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...obama-address-united-nations-general-assembly
No God condones this terror.* No grievance justifies these actions.* There can be no reasoning -- no negotiation -- with this brand of evil.* The only language understood by killers like this is the language of force.
I realize that America’s critics will be quick to point out that at times we too have failed to live up to our ideals; that America has plenty of problems within its own borders.* This is true.* In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri -- where a young man was killed, and a community was divided.* So, yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.* And like every country, we continually wrestle with how to reconcile the vast changes wrought by globalization and greater diversity with the traditions that we hold dear.

But we welcome the scrutiny of the world -- because what you see in America is a country that has steadily worked to address our problems, to make our union more perfect, to bridge the divides that existed at the founding of this nation.* America is not the same as it was 100 years ago, or 50 years ago, or even a decade ago.* Because we fight for our ideals, and we are willing to criticize ourselves when we fall short.* Because we hold our leaders accountable, and insist on a free press and independent judiciary.* Because we address our differences in the open space of democracy -- with respect for the rule of law; with a place for people of every race and every religion; and with an unyielding belief in the ability of individual men and women to change their communities and their circumstances and their countries for the better.
Crime part 1: #687: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61692991&postcount=687
Crime part 2: #757: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61974031&postcount=757
PayDay said:
So why are we sending this bitch the the UN to speak about violence and torture?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/Michael-Brown-family-merchandise-brawl-687543
A police report detailing a fight last month between members of Michael Brown’s family over the sale of commemorative t-shirts identifies the late teenager’s mother as one of the “attackers” who beat and robbed vendors selling the merchandise from a tent in a Ferguson,*Missouri parking lot.

...but who is the other suspect? Yeah: 'one of'
...BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER:
When TSG requested the document two weeks ago, Karr noted that Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, was “described in the report” and had “specifically requested that the report be withheld from the media.”

Karr added, “Knowing this, do you still want a copy of the report?”

Still think the cops aren't in on it?

What the DOJ/Holder did:
#602: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60509039&postcount=602
#569: Police Gear: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59914627&postcount=569
#517: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58302359&postcount=517
#558: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59760531&postcount=558

Why/How to make a hoax in Ferguson:
#537: NaziFacism: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58634423&postcount=537
#565: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59881147&postcount=565
#557: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=59760399&postcount=557

The Ferguson Hoax:
The Twist: #601: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60446475&postcount=601
The Other Twist: #638: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60987855&postcount=638

The Group:
#659: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61457339&postcount=659
#626: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60939987&postcount=626
PayDay said:
Facists and the Devil and teh cRaZiEs, yo:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_thule04.htm

SO: 1st off, I'm not religeous, nor Catholic, but age old metaphors are age old metaphors:
Also, people worship the devil, those Thules did:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-satan-seduces-by-disguising-evil-as-good-85265/
On Monday’s feast of the archangels Pope Francis spoke of the ongoing battle between the devil and mankind, encouraging attendees to pray to the angels, who have been charged to defend us.

“He presents things as if they were good, but his intention is destruction. And the angels defend us,” the Roman Pontiff told those gathered for his Sept. 29 Mass in the Vatican’s Saint Martha residence chapel.

Plus this bit about another speech and a cop/cops shot in Ferguson.
*Note: Cops can shoot cops.
*Note: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_21e165ad-1f7f-5ae8-b30a-fb9d9dc40afe.html

http://news.yahoo.com/officer-shot-strife-hit-u-city-ferguson-police-032021738.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-racial-d/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS
Speaking at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation dinner in*Washington*Saturday night, Mr. Obama said the death of*Michael Brown*“awakened our nation” to a reality that black citizens already understood.

“In too many communities around the country, a gulf of mistrust exists between local residents and law enforcement,” Mr. Obama said. “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”

At about the same time Mr. Obama was speaking*Saturday*night,**a Ferguson police officer was shot in the arm following an encounter with two men at a community center in the St. Louis suburb. St. Louis County Police Chief*Jon Belmar*said at a media briefing early*Sunday*that the officer approached the men around*9:10 p.m. Saturday*because the community center was closed.

Which all together means what?

Ferguson should be over and done with and shut down. Why isn't it dead? Why is it being drug along and beaten like a 'heroes of 9-11' namedrop? Seriously. If there's a video or witnesses and 1 outside agency compiling all of the evidence together, then it should be done already and the facts out. It's not rocket science.

I thought this whole dead kid thing was just a trumped up 'look at all the racism' moment for the public to fester over.

...but then the dead horse beating, namedrops at the UN, the DOJ stoking the fire, AND THEN a cop gets shot, but not just shot, shot in a way where he would live, and at the same time validate the speeches and rhetoric...

...and at the same time as another BO bullshit moment, making it all so coincidental he must have @ superpowers and no one or ones could ever have planned such a thing, right?

Honestly, I swear, up until I read these articles, I had not even a thought to the fact that Ferguson could have been entirely staged from the start. It had never occurred to me.

BS uproar is expected in any racial crime, but to orchestrate this entire Ferguson thing, all you would need is some cops and a prosecutor's office, with the DOJ to cover the spread just for an extra.

Scratch that. 2 cops and and 1 state prosecutor.

Yeah. Wanna make it creepy?
Satanists sacrifice children or something, right?
Want to make it creepier?
"His name will be remembered for all time..." or some Bullshit.
...which would be a 1:3 made to look like a 3:1...

Someone is doing it wrong. Cheaters never prosper.

...which leads into: How to Make A Hoax in Ferguson:
#665: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61487579&postcount=665
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #626

What was coincidental is now more so. Seriously:
"He just left with his friend, they'll be walking down Canfield soon."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/ferguson-case-officer-is-said-to-cite-struggle.html
Michael T. Brady, who lives nearby, said that the altercation was “something strange,” but that he could not tell exactly what was happening. “I can’t say whether he was punching the officer or whatever,” Mr. Brady said. “But something was going on in that window, and it didn’t look right.”

However, Mr. Johnson’s description of the scuffle is detailed and specific, and directly contradicts what Officer Wilson has told the authorities.

Mr. Johnson has said that Officer Wilson was the aggressor, backing up his vehicle and opening the door, which hit Mr. Johnson and Mr. Brown and then bounced back.

“He just reached his arm out the window and grabbed my friend around his neck, and he was trying to choke my friend,” Mr. Johnson told reporters after the shooting. “He was trying to get away, and the officer then reached out and grabbed his arm to pull him inside the car.”

Anyone know where Michael Brown was going, where he was coming from, and why he was with that specific friend? I think those are valid questions.
+ #666: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61488635&postcount=666
TOGO W/POST #S 626 &665

So this Michael Brown human sacrifice or whatever:
1 dead kid, 1 cop, 1 parent, 1 fake suspect, 1 fake friend, 1prosecutor of high rank.

http://oddperfect.org/pomerance.html
VII. Is There Any Hope?

There does seem to be one ray of hope. With the exception of 6, every even perfect number is also of the form pm2*with p dividing σ(m2) and m2*dividing σ(pm2). Hence this heuristic suggests no large perfect numbers of any kind, neither even nor odd. But we know of many large even perfect numbers, and we suspect they are infinite. Since the heuristic is wrong for even perfect numbers, perhaps it is also wrong for odd perfect numbers. The only point of weakness I see in the heuristic is that if you could get the probability that m2*divides σ(pm2) up from 1/m2*to 1/(m ln(m)), then the integral would diverge, implying an infinite number of perfect candidates.

How would you do that? You would have to build some of the factors of σ(pm2) into the definition of m, so that a smaller fraction of m2*relied on random luck to factor. This is what happens for even perfect numbers. This is also the method used to build factor chains in the search of odd perfect numbers. But I don't see a way to adapt the heuristic to account for this effect.

Where he allegedly was coming from:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-police-name-michael-brown
According to the*police report*(embedded below), video surveillance allegedly showed Brown*in an altercation with a store employee on Aug. 9. Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, grabbed cigars from the store and behind the counter, the police report said. Before they left the store, the employee attempted to stop Brown from taking the merchandise. Brown grabbed the employee by the shirt and pushed him into a display rack in the store, the report said, and Brown and Johnson left the store with the cigars.

But Darren Wilson, the officer who stopped Brown, wasn’t even aware that Brown was a suspect in the robbery, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Friday afternoon. The officer initially stopped Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, because the pair was walking in the middle of a residential street, Jackson said, an admission that*provoked outrage from Brown’s family and attorneys.

To where & Why that guy: ( 8 months you say? Casually bumped into him you say?)
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri
Johnson, who said he moved into the neighborhood about eight months ago, said he met Brown three months ago and the two became fast friends.

“Everyone else’s mentality be on some nonsense, silliness,” Johnson said. “But Mike had his mind set on more than that, helping others. I just got a good feeling from being around him.”

About 20 minutes before the shooting, Johnson said he saw Brown walking down the street and decided to catch up with him. The two walked and talked. That’s when Johnson says they saw the police car rolling up to them.

The officer demanded that the two “get the f—k on the sidewalk,” Johnson says. “His exact words were get the f—k*on the sidewalk.”

After telling the officer that they were almost at their destination, Johnson’s house, the two continued walking. But as they did, Johnson says the officer slammed his brakes and threw his truck in reverse, nearly hitting them.

Why would he walk down the middle of the road after a robbery? (even a little one)
Is it plausible that someone wore the same outfit, and robbed a joint to stur up the hornets while someone else steers the 'suspect' into the open?

I dunno. I just know "Mr. Johnson" has some expensive ink.

Also: 6 + Holder/DoJ + BO + ? =
10: http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/illuminati-degrees(1540971).htm

...that---^ sure is coincidental.
+#668: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61494031&postcount=668
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #666

The onlypoint of weakness I see in the heuristic is that if you could get the probability that m2*divides σ(pm2) up from 1/m2*to 1/(m ln(m)), then the integral would diverge, implying an infinite number of perfect candidates.

1 Dead Kid + 1 fake suspect + 1 fake friend + 1 cop + 1 parent + 1 prosecutor = 6
6 + Holder + BO + Media + Protestors = 10

Think: "shady and manipulative power mongers."
1st: The Heaven of the Fixed Stars.
2nd: Kronos (Saturn). Kronos was the leader of the Titans.
3rd: Zeus (Jupiter, Jove). The king of the Olympian gods.
4th: Ares (Mars). The god of war.
5th: Helios (Sol). The sun.
6th: Aphrodite (Venus). The goddess of love and beauty.*
7th: Hermes (Mercury). The messenger of the gods.

Mystery Degrees

8th: Selene (Luna). The moon.
9th: Gaia (Terra Mater). The earth.*
10th: Antichthon. The counter-earth.

pssssht... Wannabes, they're doing it wrong. There is no such thing as the Illuminati, You can prove it with Clooney's movie career.
+#682: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61639227&postcount=682
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #666

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10...o-break-loose-if-darren-wilson-isnt-indicted/
Wilson*confronted Brown and a friend while they were walking back to Brown’s home from a convenience store on Aug. 9.*

So.... Two major news organizations have two different stories from two different time frames, and both reporting from the same set of facts.

Awesome. Hoax.
+ Unrelated #683: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61640607&postcount=683
+#684: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61641375&postcount=684
PayDay said:
SO: TOGO W/POST #666 and the previous 2 to this one:

Since Michael Brown was walking down the middle of the street, it's impossible to find his middle name.
Coincidentally, you can't find his full name. Not even Sharpton dropped it during the yougoogly:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/08/al-sharpton-eulogy-michael-brown-funeral.html

...and in the search for his full or middle name:
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/12/a-look-at-who-was-michael-brown/

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/...elines-to-refer-to-michael-brown-as-teenager/
Rip: How do you know that’s him who has had those arrests? There must be hundreds of Michael Brown’s in St. Louis. I looked on CaseNet and, not knowing his middle name, came up empty. How did you get that info and if it’s so easy to obtain, then why isn’t it widespread knowledge by now?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ng-one-day-the-whole-world-will-know-my-name/
Brown’s great uncle, pastor Charles Ewing, who will deliver the eulogy, remembers a conversation he had with his nephew.

“He said, ’One day the whole world is going to know my name.’ Isn’t that something? Not knowing that this was going to happen, and that’s what touched me — ’the whole world will know my name.’ ”

...that sure is something...

Seriously, is his full name Michael Brown, Jr.? Good luck. If you find it, I'd like to know, because without it, his name is far too coincidental.
+#685: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61642003&postcount=685
PayDay said:
SO: TOGO W/ the previous post:

I decided not to quit on this middle name. Police reports have full names right?
http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-rele...port-on-death-of-michael-brown-221844542.html
The report, obtained by Yahoo News through the Missouri Sunshine Law, lists only the date, time and location. Fields for the type of incident, name of the complainant, and a summary of the circumstances are redacted.

So that means the other report, the St. Louis County Police Department Incident report would have it, since it's not redacted. But it doesn't. I got it from the ACLU, and it lists Michael and Brown and no Jr.

From here:
http://www.aclu-mo.org/download_file/view_inline/1267/535/

So...
"Hey did you hear Michael Brown was shot?"
"Which one?"
"The one from Ferguson."
"Which one?"
"Jr."
"That's not what the report says."
+#686: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61642235&postcount=686
PayDay said:
...nor is it on the official autopsy report, unless you count 'Mr. Michael Brown O.D.' as his full name:

http://www.stltoday.com/online/pdf-...11e4-b700-001a4bcf6878.html?mobile_touch=true

So let's say he has no middle name. Does that make his death more or less coincidental?

How 'they' will get away with it:
Police accountability: #703: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61785631&postcount=703
Satanic groups methods: #754: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61972687&postcount=754

Upping the ante to increase the chances:
'No Celebrity Outcry':
#9: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62444355&postcount=9
#6: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62441139&postcount=6

Get On With It

#503: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58190507&postcount=503
PayDay said:
Star Trek: TNG
Season 4 finale: Redemption, Part 1:

"It is a lie. Lies must be challenged." -Jean Luc Picard.
Startdate 44995.3

SO: Bullshit. It happens a lot:
Like this: Some Republicans are working with BO:
--->'What if they are the same party'
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1110607

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ldn-t-impeach-Barack-Obama-met-Joe-Biden.html
A Republican congressman known as a pit bull in Washington said Thursday that he doesn't support the idea of impeachment proceedings against President Obama because winning that fight would elevate the vice president to the Oval Office.

'Have you met Joe Biden?' South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy asked during a Fox News Channel interview.

Impeachment talk has swirled around Washington since the president announced that an executive order overhauling America's immigration system is imminent.*

But some in the GOP see Biden as Obama's hedge against removal from office, since much of his public exposure has come in conjunction with a series of embarrassing gaffes.

Total Bullshit. Get rid of ALL OF THE CORRUPTION. BO & Cronies.

...then there's Boehners Bullshit. I gave him the benefit of the doubt in July:
#505: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58190999&postcount=505
PayDay said:
So Boehner blew it.

Now just wait: I like the guy for his principles and what he says (usually).
...but what he did was drop the ball.

I was all excited that the House was going to file suit against BO in court----v

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/obama-lawsuit-boehner-house/
Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, told Republicans Tuesday he could have an announcement within days on whether the House will file a lawsuit against President Barack Obama, challenging the executive actions that have become the keystone of the administration.

The lawsuit could set up a significant test of constitutional checks and balances, with the legislative branch suing the executive branch for ignoring its mandates, and the judiciary branch deciding the outcome.

Boehner told the House Republican Conference during a closed-door meeting Tuesday morning that he has been consulting with legal scholars and plans to unveil his next steps this week or next, according to sources in the room.

Boehner spokesman Michael Steel said further action is necessary because the Senate has not taken up bills passed by the House targeting executive actions. The House*has passed a bill expediting court consideration of House resolutions starting lawsuits targeting executive overreach*and another mandating that the attorney general notify Congress when the administration decides to take executive action outside of what has been authorized by Congress.

...but instead he made it legislation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/u...to-sue-obama-over-executive-actions.html?_r=1
Speaker John A. Boehner announced Wednesday that he would introduce legislation next month allowing the House to sue President Obama over his use of executive actions.

In a*letter*to lawmakers, Mr. Boehner expressed concern with what he — and many in the Republican conference — considered the president’s unconstitutional overreach.

“The Constitution makes it clear that a president’s job is to faithfully execute the laws; in my view, the president has not faithfully executed the laws,” Mr. Boehner told reporters. “And when there’s conflicts like this between the legislative branch and the administrative branch it’s, in my view, our responsibility to stand up for this institution in which we serve.”

Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, the Democratic leader, called Mr. Boehner’s move “subterfuge,” and Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, said that “it seems that Republicans have shifted their opposition into a higher gear.”
+#524: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58392915&postcount=524
PayDay said:
So: Togo w/Post #505:
I might have jumped the gun. I didn't see that Boehner was going for the flawless process bonus.
Apparently he wants no mistakes and an obvious state to any flawed legal process:
Asin: "We have followed the law in full."

Which is a good call. Pro Defense against corruption.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/06/opinion/boehner-obama-lawsuit/index.html
I don't take the House legal action against the President lightly. We've passed legislation to address this problem (twice), but Senate Democrats, characteristically, have ignored it.

In the end, the Constitution makes it clear that the President's job is to faithfully execute the laws. And, in my view, the President has not faithfully executed the laws when it comes to a range of issues, including his health care law, energy regulations, foreign policy and education.

Problem is: By the time the legislation goes through, it'll be August.

August worries me because of Kerry's "we only have 120 days to act on climate change."

Yeah. Lines up.
Plus how much more shit can the Executive branch stir up in a month?

Which brings us to Boehner STILL DOING NOTHING:
TALKING CONSPIRATOR BOBBLE HEAD SAYS WHAT?::
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c-77759fc1eacc_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop
House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) is considering expanding a proposed federal lawsuit over President Obama’s executive orders to include action on immigration. Filing a separate lawsuit over the president’s authority to protect millions of undocumented immigrants from deportation is another option that gained traction Thursday during talks among party leaders.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...esty-To-Stunt-Lawsuit-Against-Obama-Overreach
“Boehner seriously considering expanding Obama lawsuit to include immigration, or filing separate lawsuit, depending on events,” Costa*tweeted*on Thursday as the*Post*published*an article*from him and Ed O’Keefe along these lines.

I'm considering my pending use of the words "lazy asshole"...

...but how does this mean they are working together?
Well: Policy passes:
#599: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60414171&postcount=599
#612: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60633659&postcount=612
----> #647: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61151647&postcount=647
PayDay said:
So the only honest persons left in the US(A) Government voted against this budget:
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...si-unite-pass-bill-funding-planned-parenthood

I say this because: (...and it was NOT easy to find)
http://blog.umb.com/ex-im_charter/
The Ex-Im Bank Charter was set to expire on September 30, however the House and Senate passed a continuing resolution which will extend it through June 30, 2015. During the next nine months, supporters and detractors will lobby for merits of Ex-Im and potential reforms.*UMB will continue to monitor the progress and update you on what you need to know.

http://heritageaction.com/key-votes/reauthorization-extension-export-import-bank/
On Friday, President Obama’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) explicitly asked Congress to attach an extension of the Export-Import Bank to the CR. *

So they funded the thing, and the FeD, and then E BO LA went from 'sucks' to 'crisis' along with a few other things so no one would remember to ask questions about it.

...or By making BO LOOK BETTER: asin: "Fuck 'em they ain't got nothing but talk while I do what I want"
Seriously, Boehner saying now that immigration might be in his maybe lawsuit is a response to the Whitehouse threat of doing that 3 months earlier.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ising-immigration-executive-order-joel-gehrke
White House senior advisor Dan Pfeiffer responded to the House vote to sue President Obama for abusing his executive authority by announcing another executive order.

Pfeiffer also promised that Obama would take unilateral action on immigration.

“The President is not going to back away from his efforts to use his authority to solve problems and help American families,” Pfeiffer wrote following Wednesday’s vote. “In fact, tomorrow, President Obama will announce his next executive action to crack down on federal contractors who put workers’ safety and hard-earned pay at risk. It’s just the next in a series of steps this Administration will be taking this year to make sure that American workers are getting a fair deal, and he has pledged to take executive action to deal with our broken immigration system in the months ahead.”

Unless Boehner Does Something he's just giving BO free press (which he already has done)
There is no excuse. Someone else is doing something about it: Is Boehner posterity stealing the credit?
see post #586: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=60199215&postcount=586
Someone doing something----^

...and then there is this:
#34: THE LARCH:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62185487&postcount=34
PayDay said:
Ominus prediction:
http://www.wikihow.com/Pick-Up-on-Manipulative-Behavior

Understand the characteristics of a manipulative personality. They're not always obvious because they play a silent game of building up obligations toward them, that end up with you feeling guilty, pressured, and obliged to carry out things for their sake even though you're still wondering how things got to this point.

Manipulative people will guide people to do things in certain way. Telling that this is for everyone's good. But actually they don't want to change themselves n want to stay in their comfort zone. So, will tell you stories about how someone actions created problems for everyone. They might scare you by telling sad endings like he/she was asked to leave by everyone. Don't fall prey to their stories. Just do what you think is write and essential. Of course considering others comfort also. But don't sacrifice your rights.

* A martyr style personality. This personality type behaves as if he or she is being considerate toward others but is actually messing up considerateness with a need to be significant to you. By "martyring" themselves, they are doing things nobody has asked of them or wants them to do but in the process creates a bind when they do them. In "doing you a favor", their expectation increases that you have to return the favor. They may also complain constantly about all the things they do for you and wonder rhetorically when you're going to return this favor.
The guilt trip – this manipulative behavior seeks to make you feel guilty and is aimed at sending you into the land of "should" rather than standing up for your own values.

The assumption statement – this manipulative tactic seeks to turn your behavior into what the beholder perceives it as, whether or not their interpretation is accurate. Soon leads to a guilt trip because no matter what, your refutation is proof of the assumption.

Oh look what happened....

...this is coming next:
Beware of people who twist and distort facts to make them appear more attractive.

+This: 'Playing the Victim'
#504: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58190731&postcount=504
PayDay said:
Before you read this, here is my opinion of it:
America > President

http://nypost.com/2014/06/29/obamas-woe-is-me-attitude/
"I’m finding lately I just want to say what’s on my mind,” he told a Minneapolis audience Friday, and then ticked off a series of complaints about — surprise — Republicans.

“They don’t do anything, except block me and call me names,” he said. “If they were more interested in growing the economy for you and the issues that you are talking about instead of trying to mess with me, we would be doing a lot better.”

He wasn’t finished: “The critics, the cynics in Washington, they’ve written me off more times than I can count. But cynicism doesn’t invent the Internet. Cynicism doesn’t give women the right to vote.”

There you have it: the presidential mind in Year 6. Don’t cry for Argentina — cry for me!

Self-pity is never admirable in a public figure, but it seems to be Obama’s default emotion when the going gets tough. Because everything is about him, the whole world is personal.

He is a victim of a vast conspiracy that includes everything from global upheaval to a domestic mood going from simmer to boil. If only everybody would just shut up and do what he says, all would be well.

So. BO plays the victim and Boehner plays the "come at me bro" windbag.

Ferguson, 'nuff said

TOGO W/POST #839: TEH AND

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...erned-they-stay-on-course/?PageSpeed=noscript
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on*his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters*“stay on course.”

What does that mean?

And why is the president meeting with the violent Mike Brown protesters before a verdict is reached in the court case?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/1...io-calls-reveal-less-than-0-second-encounter/
Police radio calls obtained by the St. Louis Post Dispatch show the deadly police shooting in Ferguson, Mo., occurred within a brief time span of less than 90 seconds.

The Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown, 18, sparked nationwide protests, calls for revamped police procedures and a grand jury investigation that is reportedly close to a decision on the fate of Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson.
The paper also said that 84 seconds after the call there was a radio transmission that was only a burst of static and an unintelligible utterance. A dispatcher responded, "10-4" on Canfield.

So, secret meetings and fire fuel. Game over. Hoax.

Cloward-Piven

Proof that someone wants to crash the system:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ig-2b-disability-claims-approved-mistake
A small group of Social Security judges have improperly approved disability claims for nearly 25,000 people who didn't qualify, costing taxpayers $2 billion over the past seven years, government investigators conclude in a report being released Monday.

The price tag will grow by nearly $300 million next year because many of these people are still getting benefits, the report said.

Social Security's office of inspector general is scheduled to release a report on the judges Monday. The Associated Press obtained a copy Friday.

If this isn't a war for posterity then it's about destroying the United States of America from the inside out and top down.

Surprised?

Oh look, corporate protections for spreading E BO LA:
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...t-contractors-damages-arising-importing-ebola
Obama issued a*memorandum*Thursday protects federal contractors hired to address the Ebola outbreak in West Africa against lawsuits for importing Ebola into the United States.

The president’s directive gives the administrator for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) the authority to indemnify companies from lawsuits related to “contracts performed in Africa in support of USAID's response to the Ebola outbreak in Africa where the contractor, its employees, or subcontractors will have significant exposure to Ebola.”

“This authority may be exercised solely for the purpose of holding harmless and indemnifying contractors with respect to claims, losses, or damage arising out of or resulting from exposure, in the course of performance of the contracts, to Ebola,” the memorandum explained.

"Doing my E BO LA job that you ordered me to do is going to kill me."
"Sorry about yer luck pal."

N S A

The goo d guys:
http://news.yahoo.com/new-nsa-direc...onversation-about-surveillance-005140623.html
"We don't monitor the behaviors of American citizens," Rogers insisted. "That's not what we're about. That's not our mission. That's not what we're here to do.*So we've got to work our way through this."

Rogers, a Navy admiral, took over the NSA in April.*(He also serves as head of U.S. Cyber Command.)*At the time, he said NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden was "probably not" working for a foreign intelligence agency, despite frequent speculation to the contrary. But at Friday's RAND event, Rogers insisted that Snowden's revelations have damaged America's counterterrorism efforts all the same.

"For those who would argue that the media leaks have had no impact, I would argue you don't know what you're talking about," Rogers said. "I'm watching groups change their behavior. I'm watching groups talk about the disclosures and say, 'Look, we can't use this because the Americans are onto it.' That's not a laughing matter to me."
Again and again, Rogers expressed frustration with the tenor of the ongoing national debate over the NSA's intelligence-gathering activities — particularly the blowback against the agency's bulk collection of data from domestic phone records. "You can argue, is the law right, is the law good, is the law bad? That's a fair discussion for us as a society, as a nation, to have," he said. "But every review to date has come back [saying] that NSA fully complies with the law."

What's needed now, according to Rogers, is for the public to stop "vilifying" the NSA and instead engage in a conversation that's less "simplistic and one-sided." "It's been*particularly frustrating for [our] workforce," he added. "They are citizens just like you. They come to work every day and they say to themselves, 'I've got an important mission. I've got a framework as to how I execute that mission. How do I go about generating the insights we need to help defend the nation?' They do not — do not — come to work and say to themselves, 'Hey, how can I systematically override the laws and the authorities that I've been granted?'"
Still, he acknowledged that there are limits to how transparent the NSA can actually be. "We've got to be comfortable talking about what we do, why we do it and what we do not do," he explained. "The challenge for me is then taking it to the next level of 'Well, then how do you do what you do?' Because not only are many people with valid reasons interested in that, but a lot of [terrorist] groups around the world are interested too."

Ultimately, Rogers concluded, these are tricky issues that are only beginning to be hashed out — in the public, in the press and in Congress, which is currently considering a bill that would end what critics call "the worst abuses of the NSA's surveillance authority." "This is foundational to the future for the world around us," Rogers said. "The level of privacy versus secrecy, and the role of the government versus the role of the private person — we have watched that change over time, and it will continue to change. ... We've got to sit down as a nation and have a true discussion about what privacy means in the digital age."*

Get 'm. :)

poodoo

"The terrorist hackers stole those e-mails you are requesting."
"We have no record of that, so if you are saying there should be a record, then the terrorist hackers must have stole it."
"Relax, Net Neutrality won't fuck the Internet, we need it to stop the terrorist hackers."
"The NSA did it."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-11-16-15-01-30
A senior department official said Sunday that "activity of concern" was detected in the system around the same time as a previously reported incident that targeted the White House computer network. That incident was made public in late October, but there was no indication then that the State Department had been affected. Since then, a number of agencies, including the U.S. Postal Service and the National Weather Service, have reported attacks.

The official said none of the State Department's classified systems were affected. However, the official said the department shut down its worldwide email late on Friday as part of a scheduled outage of some of its Internet-linked systems to make security improvements to its main unclassified computer network. The official was not authorized to speak about the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The official said the department expects that all of its systems will be operating as normal in the near future, but would not discuss who might be responsible for the breach. Earlier attacks have been blamed on Russian or Chinese attackers, although their origin has never been publicly confirmed.

"I'm sorry, the terrorist hackers stole the information you need for that FOIA."

Re Posts

## fun: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62426471&postcount=98
#111: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62425183&postcount=111
PayDay said:
http://www.salon.com/2014/11/09/you...lling_soldiers_heroes_deadens_real_democracy/
Put a man in uniform, preferably a white man, give him a gun, and Americans will worship him. It is a particularly childish trait, of a childlike culture, that insists on anointing all active military members and police officers as “heroes.” The rhetorical sloppiness and intellectual shallowness of affixing such a reverent label to everyone in the military or law enforcement betrays a frightening cultural streak of nationalism, chauvinism, authoritarianism and totalitarianism, but it also makes honest and serious conversations necessary for the maintenance and enhancement of a fragile democracy nearly impossible.

It has become impossible to go a week without reading a story about police brutality, abuse of power and misuse of authority. Michael Brown’s murder represents the tip of a body pile, and in just the past month, several videos have emerged of police assaulting people, including pregnant women, for reasons justifiable only to the insane.

It is equally challenging for anyone reasonable, and not drowning in the syrup of patriotic sentimentality, to stop saluting, and look at the servicemen of the American military with criticism and skepticism. There is a sexual assault epidemic in the military. In 2003, a Department of Defense study found that one-third of women seeking medical care in the VA system reported experiencing rape or sexual violence while in the military. Internal and external studies demonstrate that since the official study, numbers of sexual assaults within the military have only increased, especially with male victims. According to the Pentagon, 38 men are sexually assaulted every single day in the U.S. military. Given that rape and sexual assault are, traditionally, the most underreported crimes, the horrific statistics likely fail to capture the reality of the sexual dungeon that has become the United States military.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62301119&postcount=20
Someone light this thread on fire. Oh wait.

...fine I'll do it.

1st off: The author of the article has no clue as to what the problem is:
http://www.heritage.org/research/re...y-understanding-the-problem-and-how-to-fix-it
The United States military justice system is integral to the military’s mission. It is unique, and for good reason. Unlike the civilian justice system, which exists solely to enforce the laws of the jurisdiction and punish wrongdoers, our military justice system exists in order to help the military to succeed in its mission: to defend the nation. It is structured so that those in charge, commanding officers, can carry out the orders of their civilian leaders. Ultimately, it is structured to fight and win wars.

Incidents of sexual assault are a real and recognized problem, both in the military and in civilian life. While studies suggest that the number of sexual assaults in the military may be less than the number in civilian society, sexual assault has a uniquely greater damaging effect on the military, such that even one incident is unacceptable. Incidents of sexual assault are detrimental to morale, destroy unit cohesion, show disrespect for the chain of command, and damage the military as a whole, both internally as well as externally. Service members are trained for situations in which it is essential to trust both enlisted members of the unit and the chain of command completely. Sexual assault in the military destroys that trust, which can detract from the readiness of America’s armed forces.

...and 2nd thing: The author of this article has no knowledge of what patriotism and war are all about:
Choose any conflict:
WAR said:
"I have never questioned the necessity of that war and I still do not question it. It was something that had to be done."

"The greatest cataclysm in history grew out of ancient and ordinary human emotions: anger and arrogance and bigotry, victimhood and the lust for power. And it ended because other human qualities -- courage and perseverance and selflessness; faith, leadership, and the hunger for freedom -- combined with unimaginable brutality to change the course of human events."

This thread makes me sick that this could even be considered news.

Veterans of any war deserve respect, they are fighting for the politicians you voted for.

...Now this socialism thing:

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/socialist-vs-capitalist-a/330526 2010 statistics
Other than living about a year longer, it takes twice as many socialist countries to equal capitalist countries.
The debt charts missing from this article are below.---v

The things that make us fail? Taxes to pay for socialist society programs and government supported commercial bailouts.
-----> Do the math---^---v

2012 debt:
http://247wallst.com/special-report/2012/02/14/the-tencountries-deepest-in-debt/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/countries-in-debt_n_1278711.html

2013: Governments hold more debt worldwide than all:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2013/11/08/worlds-largest-debtor-governments-2013/

2014: World debt by country for comparison to 2010 statistics: (300 trillion BTW)
http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

potential

Executive Amnesty + Lame Duck Session + Intentional Ferguson Riots = ?...almost like someone planned it?

...gets worse..

Mo'

So: TOGO W/ the start of #831(this thread)
The Color War:
#724: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62344347&postcount=724
PayDay said:
Did YOU look in the Energy Information Administration and find a different figure for the rate for a KWH?

If so, please share it with the class.

Minimum wage fallout + 2004 later policy ('green' energy) + tax burden

Everything has gone up the bad way, she doesn't need to prove her perspective, but it would be nice if she could show energy price decreases.

also: *bonus:
People are using colors against you:
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com/articles/magick/color.html
Of course, in the realm of magic, there are more than three types of spell casting that satanists can use. The colors of black, white and red may be*primary*color associations for Satanists, but there are more options than these. Why limit yourself to only three? There are a variety of things that you could accomplish with the use of color in magic.
GREEN*- symbolized by the energies and influence of Venus [also, Taurus and Libra]. It represents the element of Earth. The color green used in spell work can represent gains in wealth, increase, accumulation, security and new beginnings. For Satanists, using green in spellwork can bring you a monetary or situational benefit.*

Colors should be free.

+this:
#108: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62429411&postcount=108
#114: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62440607&postcount=114
PayDay said:
Littlefinger said:
Like plum tomatoes(4087) are connected to green squash(4067) and those are connected to yellow squash(4086); green peppers(4681) are connected to red peppers(4688) and yellow peppers(4689) but orange peppers(3121) just had to be different, the fuckers. Bananas(4011) are boring because they are so popular and they come through all the fucking time.*

...that is kind of odd... I like it.

see also: ethnicity.

Kids and Parents part 1

It all starts with the kids:
#677: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61537927&postcount=677
PayDay said:
It all starts with the kids. Everything.

Also, edumacation?
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...te-partiers/hkBfMD61s2KsPj5SaArPLI/story.html
One woman told NHPR that her car was surrounded by a mob of students who began to kick and shake the vehicle while driving down Winchester Street.

“They started yelling directly at my daughter, and when they saw she was crying, they started to do it more,” Stephanie Konopka*told the station. “They put their faces in the window and made these horrible faces and screamed these terrible things at her. And I was helpless, I couldn’t get to her. I was just trapped in the car. I couldn’t open the door, I couldn’t move the car. And then they started taking off their shirts and pushing themselves into the windows. At that point she was just beyond consoling.”

I wonder who these kids vote for, since they are so fond of mob rule.
+#659: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61457339&postcount=659
PayDay said:
The Occupy Wall Street List:
http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2011/10/31/the-99-official-list-of-ows/
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1530

+

Who makes up the Occupy Movement: (maybe)
http://www.people-press.org/2011/12/15/section-2-occupy-wall-street-and-inequality/
Views of the Occupy movement split along party lines. About six-in-ten Democrats (62%) agree with the concerns it has raised, compared with 50% of independents and 31% of Republicans. And while Democrats are divided about the way the protests are being conducted (43% approve, 37% disapprove), few independents (29%) or Republicans (14%) approve of the methods.

Republicans overall oppose the movement by nearly three-to-one (59% oppose, 21% support). Yet while conservative Republicans oppose Occupy Wall Street by a wide margin (68% to 14%), moderate and liberal Republicans are more evenly divided (43% oppose, 38% support).

Nearly three-quarters of liberal Democrats (72%) support Occupy Wall Street, compared with more modest support (55%) among conservative and moderate Democrats.

+

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-16-16-56-29
Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP support for tax breaks that benefit corporations and wealthy individuals.

But in Congress, the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican. Of the 10 richest House districts, only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six, sprinkled along the East and West coasts. Most are in overwhelmingly Democratic states like New York and California.
Across the country, Democratic House districts have an average per capita income of $27,893. That's about $1,000 higher than the average income in Republican districts. The difference is relatively small because Democrats also represent a lot of poor districts, putting the average in the middle.

+

http://www.punkerslut.com/propertyessays.html
http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/title/742
When the super-ordinant or dominant group in a society establishes means within public doctrinal systems and institutions of maintaining and enhancing their wealth, vis a vis power, it is called hegemony. In the United States, the power and influence of the extremely wealthy is unassailible and has completely infiltrated the public mind through all strata by domination of media and educational systems which serve to misinform and stupefy the public and remove them from the democratic process. This hegemony of the bourgeoisie in the United States has existed for many generations, and shall likely continue into the foreseeable future.
Mind you, a rich person is just a person with a lot of stuff and money they can push people around with. Burn their stuff, take their wealth, and what you have is just another person. Cured, as it were, of their material-dominated life.

Busted. Be Afraid. These people are real. Ask me how I know.
+#775: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62085419&postcount=775
PayDay said:
TOGO W/POST #S 758 & 767 (and alot of others in this thread):

Things like this, when they happen, are called 'coincidental' but what are the chances of that?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-pumpkin-charlie-brown-making-parents-angry/
“Shame on ABC for putting a peep show next to a playground,” PTC President Tim Winter said. “In less than 26 seconds we were taken from the Peanuts pumpkin patch to a steamy ‘Scandal’ sex scene.”
“Unless parents had the remote control in their hand, thumb on the button and aimed directly at the TV screen, they didn’t have a chance,” Winter vented. “Such a transition is grossly irresponsible by the network and entirely unfair for parents. ABC owes families an apology.”

1.Did they apologize?
2. ...and persons wonder why I stopped watching TV.
+#705: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=61845783&postcount=705
PayDay said:
So: You think it's coincidental that ISIS (or ISIL or Deash or Daesh) aims for reporters?

Well: There's a metaphor there----^ if you use this---v
http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org...hool-prayer-decision-didn’t-ban-school-prayer
Abington Township School District v. Schempp*— decided on June 17, 1963 — was the second so-called “school prayer” decision (the first came a year earlier in*Engel v. Vitale). But it was the most far-reaching — prohibiting school officials from organizing or leading prayers and devotional Bible reading in public schools.

vs.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/27/angry-dad-pulls-son-from-elementary-school-over-pr/
A Massachusetts father pulled his son out of his Boston-area elementary school after finding the Muslim Call to Prayer and perceived pro-Allah statements in a textbook.

Among the text: “I bear witness that there is no God but Allah,” The Daily Caller reported.

Another portion of the text reads: “Muhammad never expected to change the world. … Muhammad later tended sheep on the dry hills like many young Arabians. Later he became a successful merchant and married a wealthy widow. However, he felt as though something was missing in his life, so he went on a retreat. [He] was upset about the cruelty of his people [because they] killed baby girls [and] treated their slaves unkindly,” The Daily Caller reported.

The original article is here:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/26/m...lic-school-teaches-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

+2 bonus articles: (same stuff)
2010:
http://dailycaller.com/2010/09/16/radical-multiculturalism-a-growing-problem-in-public-schools/
2013:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/05/h...ory-textbook-foisted-on-high-school-students/

...and a webpage dedicated to that topic alone:
http://www.islaminourschools.com/

So where's the uproar...?

When did this start?

and then this: (2 versions, different accounts):
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/us/colorado-teens-syria-odyssey/

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...n-continues-into-denver-teens-stopped-germany

Oh look---^ the classic 'I blame the Internet' defense by officials. Why not throw video games in while you're at it.
Think that that-------------------------^ is coincidental?

Oh...mybad'sbad : the metaphor: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...istration-most-dangerous-to-media-in-history/

I think that's a metaphor.
=Summary Part 1:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...hpModule_04941f10-8a79-11e2-98d9-3012c1cd8d1e
More than 1,000 Palestinians have been detained in East Jerusalem riots since the end of the Gaza war in August, almost all of them youths, according to Israeli police.

Of the more than 300 who have been charged with throwing rocks, fireworks or gasoline bottles at police, 188, or more than 60*percent, are under age 18.
“We are starting to use intelligence information to get to those who are disturbing the peace, but really, in the end, they are sending small children — 12, 13 years old,” he said. “They are not even youths but children, and with children we can’t really do anything to them.”
But teenagers have consistently been at the heart of Jerusalem’s violence.
Most of the protests occur between 7:30 and 9*a.m. and between 4 and 6*p.m, the hours when high school students are on their way to and from school, Israeli police say.
“They come with their book bags on,” said Israel Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. “We are trying to tell their parents, ‘Please, don’t let your son get a criminal record. He won’t get into college. He won’t get a job.’*”

Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat spent the past week meeting with high school principals in East Jerusalem, seeking calm. The mayor proposed spending more money to extend the school hours as an antidote to protests.

“These are young kids, who are bored, out of school, socially disadvantaged and live in bad economic conditions. They are the ones who join these protests,” said Riman Barakat,
Parental supervision is absent at the demonstrations.
“These kids don’t listen to anybody, not to their parents, politicians, and not to me, nobody,” said Issa Salem Issa, Shuafat’s elderly mukhtar, a recognized authority figure in Palestinian society.

It all starts with the kids... Parents are responsible for their children.

q

TOGO W/ POST #828 (this thread)--v
PayDay said:
So, like all commentators, I take Rush with a grain of salt. His primary source of revenue is advertising, right?
I will say this, sometimes he says some great things in context, hell, even Bill Maher says some intelligent things and he makes a comedy program, same goes for Stewart and Colbert.

That being said, Rush, IMO, is correct in calling these kettle pot black twisty assholes out. If this article is accurate (note the 'has learned' part) then Rush is a badass mofo. He speaks a lot like a judge, and I bet his lawyer is well paid.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/10/r...-democratic-congressional-campaign-committee/
Radio host Rush Limbaugh has threatened to sue the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) for defamation, The Daily Caller has learned.

Limbaugh retained the services of lawyer Patty Glaser and demanded that the DCCC “preserve all records in anticipation of a lawsuit for defamation and interference” after the Democratic Party group led a campaign against Limbaugh based on out-of-context statements the host made about sexual assault. Limbaugh’s legal team delivered a letter to DCCC representatives Monday informing them of the legal threat. Limbaugh has also demanded a public retraction and apology.

Honestly, the ACLU should have jumped to his side and offered to defend him pro bono due to the Constitutional issues involved, but I already went there...
+this article:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/limbaugh-unloads-obama-is-a-sociopathic-liar/
Limbaugh, sounding incredulous, took direct aim at Obama’s answer, stating: “This is unbelievable. This little sound bite of 23 seconds may be more jam-packed with lies than any 23-second presidential sound bite I’ve ever played for you.”

Regarding Jonathan Gruber, Limbaugh said, “He was in meetings with Obama. Gruber has been bragging about them. Obama has talked about Gruber being in meetings. … He was not just a member of the staff, he was paid $400,000 alone just for this. … Gruber has made almost $6 million in government contracts, advising them on various things. … Gruber has his hands in advising the regime on amnesty, illegal immigration, how to do it, when to do it, what to do it and all that. The guy’s deep, he’s a rock star with these people.”

“It just confirms how stupid he thinks you are. That sound bite is an exclamation point to how stupid and gullible Obama believes you to be,” the host added.

=?::
#70: 'Anyone could take him to court'
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=62471831&postcount=70
PayDay said:
Yet the house has done nothing. Because there IS nothing impeachable, your constant whining aside.

He can be brought to trial and found to be in violation of the Constitution or Oath of Office with ease, and then tried in a civilian court for any of the following:

Fraud, conspiracy, larceny, grand larceny, prisoner swaps, fast and furious, circumstancial/probability/hearsay/presumption, procurement, false advertising, intent to defraud, laundering, civil rights violation, abuse of appointment, etc...

This can be done simply on the basis of his impeachment or as an individual filing, or as a class action, regardless of political position.

All that needs to be done is prove, through brief/argument, is that anything was his intent beyond a reasonable doubt, and that that fact (whatever presented) cannot be reasonably argued against in either good conscience or evidence or person.

Corrupt officials do it all of the time to frame people, BO is actually guilty, so we should do it, not to teach him a lesson, but to enforce law and sovereignty of law and Constitution.

Being president only protects you if you served that office in good faith and within the public trust and Constitution.

BTW:
...I only see bobble heads whining.

Get 'm. :)

Back