The Confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I am a hungry drunken slut....

...oh wait...secrets right?!

....shit, no, that one won't do...everyone knows that :devil: :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

...Ok then I confess that I am currently a puddle with a Master who won't let me cum/play/touch myself = insanity personified!

And I know I'm not supposed to complain and supposed to be grateful for the 2/maybe 3 orgasms he allowed me but...refer to my first confession lol!

I
...Ok then I confess that I am currently a puddle with a Master who won't let me cum/play/touch myself = insanity personified!

And I know I'm not supposed to complain and supposed to be grateful for the 2/maybe 3 orgasms he allowed me but...refer to my first confession lol!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hahaha...maybe with some wax in that fur. Snorts with laughter

I confess to finding Logan, not nearly as dangerous as he thinks he is. He's so cuddly!

Like a teddy bear! A really big, cuddly, furry teddy bear!

*Has a naughty grin painted on my lips*

Vail: You have NO reason to feel boring. If the guy sitting next to me didn't keep staring at me, I'd be reading one of your stories in peace right now - a story I'm very excited to get into.

On that note, my confession:

Really, if the the 54 year old man with a combover and a wedding ring (and a wife who likes to pop in after lunch for a visit) doesn't stop ogling my legs and trying to look at my computer screen, I'm going to mancheck him with a perfectly spiked stiletto.

This heat is making me rage.

ETA:

*Dying laughing*

I posted this and sighed and looked back over at him, and he was bright red. I think he read it.

And naturally, I'm starting to feel guilty for making him feel bad. *headdesk*

Last edited:
I confess I'm pissed I can't be oogling FuckFantasy's legs write now and reading my stories to her

I confess I'm pissed I can't be oogling FuckFantasy's legs write now and reading my stories to her

I confess if you were here you'd get to do a lot more than just stare.

And we could make our OWN stories! *Gleeful, wicked grin*

Vail: You have NO reason to feel boring. If the guy sitting next to me didn't keep staring at me, I'd be reading one of your stories in peace right now - a story I'm very excited to get into.

Really, if the the 54 year old man with a combover and a wedding ring (and a wife who likes to pop in after lunch for a visit) doesn't stop ogling my legs and trying to look at my computer screen, I'm going to mancheck him with a perfectly spiked stiletto.

ETA:

*Dying laughing*

I posted this and sighed and looked back over at him, and he was bright red. I think he read it.

Shoulder-readers deserve it.

I confess if you were here you'd get to do a lot more than just stare.

And we could make our OWN stories! *Gleeful, wicked grin*

ETA:

*Dying laughing*

tell us what you are wearing and if it's okay
if you find a new master here who cannot
stop staring
at your posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back