The boss (closed for PrincessAmelia)

He smiled at her. " you look so sexy with your little baby bump" he started to rub her belly. He got and kissed her passionately he slid her dress down and started to slowly kiss down her body he took each nipple in his mouth and sucked and but gently but firm. He moved down and kissed her belly. Then put her on top of desk and slowly started to lick her sweet pussy. Slow at first then faster getting her closet and closer to cumming. He waited until she was close and then shoved his fingers in her and started to finger her as fast as possible as she screamed out he immediately moved up and flipped her over on desk and started to pound her sweet pussy from behind trying to make her orgasm last as long as possible.

She looked at him and she ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm glad you think my bumps sexy. I love my bump. Can you remember the first time my bump was noticeable with Mason I freaked because I was scared you wouldn't find me attractive anymore." She watched his hand rubbing her bump. He took her dress off her and she pulled him closer to her she kissed him passionately. "Tony I love you " she whispered to him.

He starred to kiss down her body. He was sucking on her erect nipples. When he kissed her belly it made her smile. He was becoming so sweet to her but he still manages to be a masculine guy. She would always see him as her big strong man. She loved him so much and she adored him. He sat her on the desk. He licked her wet pussy. She closed her eyes moaning. His tongue was hitting all the right places and it felt so good. She looked at him as he slide his fingers into her tight wet pussy. He was fingering her hard and fast. His fingers hit her G-spot. She was starting to cum for him and then he slammed into her pussy. He was taking her from behind. She thrusted her hips back roughly as he thrusted into her. She was cumming for him and it felt so intense her orgasm.

As her screams filled the room he started to get rougher and crazier " take this cock" he groaned loud as he kept pounding her as hard as he could. He couldnt stop looking at her perfect ass. He pulled out and started to spank her hard. " you love getting spanked Dont you baby" WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
WHACK!
He just kept spanking her until her beautiful ass turned red. He took his cock in his hand and pulled her around to her knees in front of his deskand started to slap his hard cock all over her face getting her juices all over her face. He loved how she looked and loved even more when she was dirty. " beg for my cum baby anywhere you want it beg like my wife should"

Her screams were filling the room. She loved how rough he was fucking her. "Oh god baby that feels so good. I love taking your cock." She moaned as he thrusted hard into her tight wet pussy. He slide out of her and she was a bit sad that he was going to continue fucking her. He started to spank her hard. "Yes I love you spanking me baby." She moaned loudly as he spanked. Her ass was sore a little. She bite her lip as he spanked her ass one last time. He pulled her round onto her knees in front of him on the desk. He slapped his cock on her face. She didn't care his cock was covered in her juices and now he was slapping his cock all over her face. She looked at him lovingly. "Baby I want your cum please give me your cum. I want it baby decorate my face." She grinned at him.

That was all he needed to hear " fffuucckkk!!!!" He groaned and started to cum ropes and ropes of cum onto her face. He had never cum that much in his life. He used his dick to wipe his cum up and feed to her. He smiled and thought to himself " she really knows how to treat a man." After she was all cleaned up he looked at her smiling " why don't you get cleaned up baby and then you can show me this wedding planner and what you have chosen so far and then we will go to your favorite place for dinner" as she got up to go take a shower he sat back down by desk and finished up working when the doorbell rang. He went to the door and saw Rosa the girl he had cheated on Courtney with. She was no where near pretty like Courtney she was Mexican and kind of big with black hair and and tattooed eyebrows on. She started yelling and begging tony to take her back and that she loved him. Tony got mad " bitch! You better watch how you talk to me you know you were just a fuck!" She started begging again and tony heard Courtney behind him. " baby I'm not cheating this bitch just won't leave!" When Rosa saw Courtney she went nuts " who's this bitch your with!!" Tony started to yell when he felt Courtneys hand on his shoulder he looked at her she looked mad but not at him....

He came on her face and then fed her his cum and she swallowed it all. She loved the taste of his cum. She was shocked by how much he came she hadn't ever seen him cum that much before. She cleaned her face up. "I'm gonna go shower and then we can talk about our wedding plans and I can tell you all about the stuck up bitch wedding planner. I'm excited about going out tonight we haven't had a date night in awhile. You did make the reservation didn't you?" She said standing in front of him. She ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him passionately before going to get a shower. She took a quick shower and got changed into http://cdn.blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/files/holly-madison-with-yellow-dress/85486pcn_holly18.jpg. She headed down the stairs she could hear yelling she wondered what was going on. She followed the voices. She saw Tony was talking to some girl. She believed Tony when he said he wasn't cheating.

She was so mad but not with Tony with the slut stood on her door step. She actually found it funny that Rosa wasn't even that attractive and she thought she could Tony to be her's. She put her hand on Tony's shoulder. "Baby I've got this." She moved Tony out of the way. "Now slut who do you think you are coming to my home and calling me a bitch. This is my house and Tony is my man. Look I even have the ring to prove it." She held her hand up showing Rosa the engagement ring. "As you can see I'm pregnant with his second child but that doesn't mean I can't kick your ass so I'll ask you politely to leave and if you don't leave I will make you leave. Get your dirty asd off my land and don't ever come back because I don't like woman who try and steal a man away from his wife to be and kids. To be honest you don't have a chance to take my man away because yes your good for a fuck but you have no class and you could never keep him happy. This man loves me but he doesn't love you so wake up from your fantasy of you being with him because you never will be."

Back