The Boomerang Kid

Lance was clearly in a state of high relaxation. There was a very good chance he was on the verge of going to sleep, but he didn't move. He stayed on top of Carmen, their bodies still connected. "I'm going to fall asleep here in a moment... I would like to wake up and see you in the morning." He moved to his side, slipping from her as he continues to grow limp.

"It's okay if you don't want to stay. I know this is... complicated." He kissed her again, and smiled. "But if you want to go, I won't stop you. Either way - I plan to have you when I wake up again. Keep that word handy in case you're not here for me to caress awake." He gave her a sly grin, almost daring her to slip away as he started to sleep.

"Carmen?" He said, eyes closed with fatigue, "I... I'll tell you later." He settled into the bed, his hand moving down her body and stopping at her naked hip. Just before going to sleep he said, "So beautiful."

Even if Carmen wanted to go, she couldn't have. Lance's hand on her hip pretty much held her in place and that wasn't a bad thing. A little chuckle ran through her as she settled down beside him, her head flush against his chest, arms tucked in between her body and his. This way he held her fully. She breathed deeply.

Complicated wasn't the word she would use to describe this situation between her and her step-father. It was fucked, royally. How could she do this to her mother, who had been so unlucky with love after Carmen's father's untimely death? But it wasn't like she wanted to steal him away. Was it so wrong that she simply enjoyed his company, enjoyed the feeling of his arms around her? His lips on her skin? His beard on her face? Of course it was but that didn't stop her from drifting off with her face buried in his chest. Or slipping her leg between his so they could be as close as possible, short of Lance being inside her.

Carmen hadn't had many boyfriends and the ones she did have rarely spent a night with her. She was a girl who typically liked her space, so why was it that she found herself latched onto Lance even as she slept. Even when she turned her back to him, her body remain flush against him. She took his hand, laced in hers and pulled his arm around her. His light snoring didn't even bother her, it was like a lullaby to her ears, soothing her into the most contented sleep Carmen had enjoyed in years.

The moment he awoke, Lance felt the need to drink about a gallon of water. He'd clearly over done it with the liquor, which wasn't uncommon. Snuggling next to his wife he felt the start of an erection against her ass... Wait. If there was one thing Lance knew, it was how big and firm his wife's ass was and this wasn't-

Carmen. He actually relaxed for a moment, thinking of the woman he'd made love to last night. His cock twitched, excited by the idea of being inside Carmen again. And, as much as he felt guilty over it, he couldn't help but feel she was above the risk. Carmen was truly special, not just someone to fill in for her mom. As much as he loved Gerry, he couldn't help but be drawn to Carmen even though it didn't make sense. But he needed her, and he wasn't about to stop. They had 2 more days and he hoped to enjoy every minute of them.

Opening his eyes, seeing Carmen, he kissed her shoulder then slipped out of the bed to make breakfast. Unlike most men, Lance wasn't totally useless in a kitchen. He put together mostly yogurt, grains and fruit. Fresh squeezed orange juice and, of course, coffee. Putting everything back on the tray he approached his and his wife's bedroom, still naked, to see if his step-daughter was awake... all the while trying not to think about how fucked up this all was.

Carmen could barely see straight when she finally woke up, alone. In her mother's bedroom. It hadn't been a dream. She really did sleep with her step-father. Lance had really given her the best orgasm she ever experience. He was the one who lead her into the most intimate moment of her life. She sigh as she rolled over, smelling coffee. Her muscles sore from all he had done to her, and Carmen was absolutely elated by it.

That didn't make a good idea. It only served to rationalize it. Carmen made a decision then, as she stared out over the ocean view from her mother's bed. As long as he wanted her Lance could have her. She didn't want to cause her mother any pain but she couldn't dispute the fact that there was something between them. It was more than just sex, if it were that simple then Lance was hot enough to get that from anywhere. But he had chosen her to break his marital vows. It was her name he called as he shot his load, not her mother's. Carmen was no replacement, Lance felt for her. She knew it, no matter how wrong it was.

She heard him coming back up the hall and she smiled rolled over beneath the sheets to face the door.

Lance gave Carmen a wide smile and turned to show off the tray of breakfast. "I thought I'd make you breakfast." He grinned, his cock starting to move as it bounced and growing harder with each step he took. Still he acted like nothing was unusual. "Morning, baby girl." He set the tray over her lap and kissed her sweetly.

"Give me a sec, I need to make a call and then I'll come back and join you." he tried to smile as if nothing was wrong, but knowing he was about to call Carmen's mother, mixed with the fact that he wanted nothing more than to lay in bed kissing his step-daughter creating quite the conflict. But he was already addicted to the younger woman, as much as he was in love with her daughter.

"Be right back." he said, taking his phone from his discarded pants and leaving the room, still naked.

Once there were a few doors closed between them, Lance paused to take a picture of his very swollen erection. Sending it to Gerry he included the message: I miss you THIS much. He laughed a bit and hit send, then waited a moment and called Gerry.

"Hey, sugar. Did you get that picture I sent you?"

Carmen didn't have to be told who Lance might be calling. The fact that he hadn't spoken to her mother first thing in the morning sent a little twinge of guilt through her but it didn't last through her first sip of coffee. She tried not to think too much about it, to simply enjoy these moments they shared. She tried not to imagine Lance catering to her mother in this way, that this whole breakfast in bed thing was something special for her. Delusional, Carmen knew it but it didn't stop her from trying. Or enjoying the easy breakfast her step father had prepared for her.

She was done before he came back, so Carmen took it upon herself to take the dishes back to the kitchen. It kind of defeated the purpose of breakfast in bed but she didn't mind. The gesture wasn't lost on her, especially since it was the first time she had the pleasure. When she came through the living room and saw it empty a devious thought came to her mind. Quickly Carmen loaded the dishwasher and went looking for Lance. It didn't take long, she could here him talking on the phone behind her mother's office door. She gave it two quick taps before she turned the knob and pushed it open. Carmen didn't rush in but waited for Lance to notice her standing naked in the doorway.

Lance, also still naked, turned to see Carmen entering. His eye fell from her's down her own naked body and back up with a mischievous smile. His semi-rigid cock twitched and stiffened. He returned to the phone. "No, sweet heart, I don't believe in paying her because she's your daughter. The girl has skills." He gave Carmen a sly wink, "Serious skills. But I'm only paying her what I would pay someone else to do this work." He paused to listen to Gerry for a moment.

Carmen put finger to her smiling lips as she crossed the room to Lance. She tried to keep her eyes up but his cock kept making its way into her vision and before she knew it she found herself kneeling before him. She licked her lips as she put her hand on it, held it firm in her grasp. Carmen glanced up at Lance and held his gaze as she slowly stuck out her tongue and guided is tip to it. With a wink, she ran her tongue along the subtle ridge of his head then down the hard vein on the underside of his shaft. Once at his base, she didn't see a problem giving his balls a lick or two. Or ten.

She had never been one for oral sex but there was something about Lance's cock that begged to be in her mouth. There was something about Lance that made her want to do all the little dirty things she used to groan about. This blowjob was only the beginning of all the naughty things she would do for him.

She took her time, not wanting him to give her mother any reason to suspect he was up to anything other than giving her the rundown of how things were going without her. Slowly, deliberately, Carmen took him fully into her mouth, all the while holding his gaze. The fact that her mother was on the other end of the call only added to the kinky nature of the act she performed. All she wanted to do was please him, and so she began slowly bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

Lance's mouth dropped open in surprise but he didn't make a sound. He leaned his head back, a silent moan of pleasure. "Yes." He said aloud, then quickly continued the conversation on the phone. "Yes, in that I'll- make her work for it." He looked down a mix of lust and fear in his eyes. He didn't fully trust himself not to make a noise, especially with her tongue on his balls with his shaft down her throat.

He listened on the phone, his free hand moving to intertwine with her dark hair. He enjoyed the slow sucking and smiled at Carmen as he listened to her mom, never taking his eyes off the daughter. "She was in bed before I called you." he said, not lying at all. "Sure, sweetie, I'll put her to work."

He silently gasped and shifted his hips, a slight warning that he was about to cum. "Oh!" He laughed a bit, "No, love. I won't go easy on her." He bit his lower lip. It almost sounded as if Gerry was teasing him intentionally. "I'll see that she does." He pressed on Carmen's forehead, as if gently implying she should stop. He wasn't about to force her, but he did feel the need to request it. Between the suggestive things Gerry was saying and the idea of his shaft in her daughter's mouth was just too much. Add on that Carmen was an amazing cock sucker and he was going to explode before he hung up the phone.

Carmen raised her eyes at the feeling of Lance's palm on her forehead. Without taking letting his dick out of her mouth, she raised an eyebrow and shook her head. What the hell had gotten into me, she thought but the answer was an easy one. It was him, so Carmen kept sucking, even picked up the pace a little as she reached up to fondle his balls. The other she placed at his base, making the "ok" sign with his shaft between her thumb and index finger. She kept her eyes on his, almost begging him to cum. What fun would this be if he didn't? And besides she was interested in what sort of punishment he might dole out for her teasing.

Carmen felt his cock twitching and throbbing as she worked it with her mouth and hand. She sucked just his tip, flicked her tongue against his slit, as she worked her fingers speedily up and down his shaft. And still she held his gaze, his conversation with her mother barely registered she was so intent on her goal. She wanted to taste his cum, to feel it fill her mouth before she swallowed it down. And she wasn't stopping until she got it. If Lance wanted Carmen off him, he'd have to push a little harder but she doubted he did.

It was that shake of her head that killed the last of his willpower. He continued to hold out as much as he could, enjoying feel of her sucking the head of his cock like she was trying to milk him dry. He shivered in pleasure and finally - He moved the phone from his ear and put it on mute.

The cry of pleasure and pain echoed through the den as Lance finally shot his load down Carmen's throat. "OOOoooooh FUCK!" He leaned back, grabbing the desk and putting the phone to his hear for a moment, then back down on the desk. "OOH! Oh, baby girl! Damn!" His balls pulled up tight as every drop of his seed blasted the back of her throat.

He laughed and gasped in ecstasy. Eye's never leaving Carmen's. Quickly he put the phone to his ear then unmuted it. "Yyep! I can't wait either!" He paused and shifted his hips against Carmen's nose. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." He said the words to Gerry, but his tone and eyes said he was making Carmen that promise.

Lance shot so hard Carmen almost choked on his load but she didn't run from it. Didn't waste a drop either. She sat down on the floor a moment as she wiped her mouth, all the while grinning at Lance as he continued his conversation with her mother.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Carmen knew that was really for her and blushed a little as she got up. She tried to be sexy but stumbled a little and had to hold her mouth from giggling. Her hand was doing that great of a job so she hightailed it out of the den before she erupted into laughter. Not sure of how long it might take for Lance to make good on her word, Carmen decided that a shower was in order. She could feel the dried cum on her thighs and although she liked the idea of carrying a little bit of Lance around with her, Carmen thought she'd rather enjoy a fresh deposit. Back in her own room she headed straight for the shower and turned it on hot before she stepped inside.

Lance watched Carmen retreat, pointing a finger at her as if to imply she wasn't getting away so easy. "Well, yeah." He said into the phone, "I'll have to make sure Carmen's out of the house because I'm going to be all over you before the front door closes."

For the new few minutes Lance's conversation with Gerry would get him just hot and horny enough to go seek out Carmen. "I love you too, sugar." He said, hanging up the phone and putting it on the coffee table. The sound of a shower told him where he needed to go and the very thought of Carmen in the shower helped harden his cock just a little more.

At this point he wasn't sure if he could even cum anymore, but filling Carmen with his dick and filling her with his seed were separate goals. For a brief moment the question of birth control entered his mind, but he assumed she would have warned him before he came inside of her twice in one night.

Was that only last night? He thought, as he opened the door the bathroom and watched Carmen taking her shower. His cock throbbed now and he waited for a long moment before stepping in behind her.

Without word he pressed her against the wall and leaned his body weight against her. "You know what to do..." He let part of the shower wash over his hand then ran the wetness between her ass cheeks. Pressing her against that wall a bit more he moved to press the head of his cock against her rear door. "Oh, baby girl! You're all mine now." He thrust, pressing her against the wall and sinking his dick into her ass until his balls pressed against her pussy. "Oh, yeah! Great ass baby girl! I love it! So firm and tight!" he sounded as if he compared her to her mom all the while still sliding in and out of her, without concern for anything that might resemble sounds of discomfort or protest.

Carmen squealed when Lance pressed her against the shower wall but only because she was startled. But the surprise didn't make her any less horny for him, if anything his demanding body language only made her want him more.

Then his hand was on her ass, teasing her tight untouched hole. Well barely touched, there was one time she let an ex talk her into giving anal a try but she was too gross out by the idea to even begin to enjoy it. Funny she didn't think twice about allowing Lance force his way into her little backdoor, even bent a little to give him better access. That didn't stop it from burning but she didn't want him to stop either. She figured that if he was doing it then it had to be good.

And eventually it did get better. Holy fuck did it get better. Especially with the way he complimented her. His body pressed against hers, holding her against the wall, Carmen couldn't escape if she wanted to and that only made her hotter.

"Fuck Lance...anything... you can have me anyway you want...your cock feels so good...fuck my tight little ass..." She begged him and eventually threw her ass back to meet his thrust, all the while wondering if it were possible for her to cum from anal.

Lance moved Carmen to another wall, this time he leaned her over more and pulled on a knee so one leg could be raised for even more access. "Tight. Little." he doubled his pace and the sound of their wet bodies clapping together and the hiss of the shower almost drowned out his words. "You have no idea!"

He put a hand on her shoulder to help her drive back down on his cock with each rapid thrust. "You're mom ass is soo big a juicy! I'm sooo deep in you, baby girl." He thrust and stayed inside her, rocking forward so his balls could rub her clit. "Fuck you're ass is perfect!" He reached around to play with her clit again.

"I'm not even close to cuming." he started to pump into her again, like a musical metronome with a steady pace. Then he started to pick up speed. "Not even close, baby girl." His free hand grabbed a handful of hair while his other hand expertly worked her clit. He groaned in pleasure then hummed his approval as he slowed his pace down, feeling every inch of her rear as he gently slid from in and out to just the tip with long thrusts that ended in an extra little push as if trying to get just a little deeper each time. "This is mine." he said, thrusting a little harder to punctuate his point. "No one can fuck this ass but me." He leaned over to whisper into her ear. "I don't care if you find the perfect guy. Fuck him. Marry him. Have his baby. Mine will be the only dick allowed here." he thrust again and held it, waiting for her to respond while adding, "And I WILL be putting my dick here after all of that. Because you're too perfect to let go." He thrust a little harder, "I'm not letting you go, Carmen." He started to pick up the pace all over again, as his lust started to build back up.

Carmen couldn't say no to that. In fact all she could manage was "Yes...Yes...Yes..." as Lance used her like a ragdoll and she loved every bit of it. Especially when he fingered her clit. Carmen reached down to push his finger up into her pussy so he would work both her tight holes at once.

"Only you Lance...it's all yours...fuck I think I'm gonna cum and I didn't even know you could do that like this..." Carmen grabbed hold of his arm to steady herself as her climax rocked her body. Her hips writhed in quick tight circles around his dick in her ass and she screamed his name over and over again.

Once she settled down again, Carmen turned her head and reached back to put her hands around the back of his neck. Her back arched as she searched for his lips. "I don't want you to let go baby...never let me go."

Lance leaned over and met her lips just after her request. He started grinding his hips against her rear and broke the kiss to meet her eyes. "Never. You're mine!" He looked deep into her eyes and finally - with a deep thrust he exploded in her ass.

Crying out Lance's hand, still deep in Carmen's pussy, pulled her to him as his free hand shot out to the wall. He bucked slightly as spasmed each shot into her, groaning for a moment then dropping to kiss her shoulder desperately.

As his waves of lust started to ebb he grabbed Carmen around the waist, hugging her to his chest as if spooning her in bed but still sending small tremors through her rear. His lips finding her back and stamping it with gentle kisses as he came down from his natural high. A deep sigh later he gently eased out of her but kept holding her to his chest lovingly. "Mine." he whispered.

Carmen could have cried it felt so good being wrapped in Lance's strong arms but she didn't, instead she spun around and put her arms around his neck to pull him down for a proper kiss. Her body pressed firm against his as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, telling him without words how he made her feel. Wanted. Desired. Horny. Slutty. Naughty. All this she said with her lips as she gently sucked his tongue into her mouth, her hands roaming over his taut body, fingers tracing the hard ridges of his abs and around his back.

It was exactly what she didn't want to happen but it was too late to go back now. There was something deeply intimate happening between Carmen and Lance. Granted everything he said could have been because he was buried balls deep in her ass but deep down Carmen knew he was being sincere. He wanted her. She could feel it in the way he touched her. How he looked at her. How he held her.

"All yours," she said quietly as she looked up at him, her hands working there way into his hair. "Aren't you some kind of lucky. Two hot black chicks ready and willing for you under the same roof," she teased as she gave his ass a playful swat before she turned to soap up her loofah. Reluctantly Carmen washed away the last of the evidence Lance left on her.

At her joke Lance actually kissed her deeply. He stopped, looked down her body and followed a cascade from the shower down her shoulder, to her breast and around her nipple. "I'm very lucky... I just want you to understand that... I still love you mother. My wife." he met her eyes, a little fear mixed with desire. "I never meant to feel this way about you, but I do. She'll be back in two days and... yet I want you both." He kissed her, without waiting for an answer. He pressed her back against the shower wall again and covered her with his own warmth.

His kiss moved from her lips to her neck, then her shoulder and back to her neck. His hips rubbed against her's but Carmen felt no excitement between his legs. His body was spent but his heart wasn't done yet.

Lance stopped and met her eyes, "I didn't think this happened to normal people. But I do... I... I believe it now." He was so close to telling her the truth, backing out at just the last moment and kissing her instead. It would have to be enough for now.

"Come on." he finally said, stepping back to rinse off and wash his hair *and* beard. "Want to go to a movie?" He asked, plain as day.

"I'm very lucky... I just want you to understand that... I still love you mother. My wife. I never meant to feel this way about you, but I do. She'll be back in two days and... yet I want you both. I didn't think this happened to normal people. But I do... I... I believe it now."

Though she appreciated it, Carmen didn't need to hear any of what Lance had to say but since he'd said it she figured she should give him a little honesty of her own. "I'm not trying to steal my mom's man Lance so you don't have to worry about me going single white female on you guys. I didn't set out to be...to be honest I didn't think I'd even like you to be friends with you let alone end up like this. Let's not think to much about whatever this is we've gotten ourselves into and let's not hurt my mom while we enjoy it." She finished her sentiment with a kiss and watched as Lance dipped under the water to wash up himself.

At the mention of the movies Carmen smiled and stepped out of the shower to dry off. "If I wear a dress, should I refrain from panties," she asked with a smirk.

Lance smiled, reached around to pull her to him in another kiss before saying, "If we're going anywhere in public, you might as well assume I'm going to slip it into you, first chance I get. Even if that's church." He grinned mischievously and kissed her one more time before getting out of the shower to towel off.

He looked over Carmen's naked body and leaned in, a hand touching her hip as he lowered his mouth to her nipple. He kissed, then sucked on it. Finally adding a little pressure from teeth and then a parting kiss. "I'll finish that up later." He smiled, hung the damp towel and left to go put clothes on.

It take Carmen long to get ready. She left her hair wet, just put a little mousse on it so her curls stayed shiny, some eyeliner and mascara came next, and then she pulled on a cute floral sundress. Not much unlike the dress in her fantasy, which was completely on purpose. That's why she put on her boots and her cropped denim jacket before she headed out to find Lance.

She found him dressing in the master bedroom. Even if she'd seen him naked, Carmen couldn't help but stare at the sight of him half dressed. His jeans sat low on his waist, just a hint of the waistband of his underwear showing. "God you're hot," she said as she took a tentative step inside. Just because she'd spent the night there didn't mean it wasn't a little weird peeking in on him. "Ummm...I was wondering...since we...well...would it be weird if I wanted to go somewhere you don't take my mother. I mean just because we understand each other I wouldn't want anybody to see us together and tell my mother. I don't want to hurt her, but I want to be able to touch you without looking around first...and I kinda wanted to go on your bike...I mean if you don't want to it's cool. I understand." Carmen frowned, already prepared for him to deny her.

Lance thought about her request for a few seconds, then smiled and reached out to pull her to him. "You mean, like this?" He smiled, "Or this?" He kissed her, long, passionate and deeply.

He stopped, looking into her eyes, then at her hair. Still smiling he ran a hand across her brow, moving a lock of curls, then to her ear so he could play with her soft, warm, lobe. "I have an idea, but it requires the willingness to go looking at antiques." He smiled. "There is a small town, about an hour and a half ride from here. I pass it when going South to pick up rare parts from a dealer. I never really stopped by, and I have no reason to go there unless it's intentional."

Carmen couldn't help but swoon a little and sighed deeply as Lance tucked her hair behind her ear. Granted it wasn't the same as when he looked at his wife, her mother, but she still felt his desire for her well enough. And he wanted to take her somewhere special for just them, that's all she wanted. Carmen didn't care where he took her.

"I'll go anywhere with you Lance," she said dreamily, and rolled her eyes. She didn't mean to be so cheesy but that's how she felt. Carmen wrapped her arms around him and pressed her face to his chest. "Lance I...I...didn't think you were the antique types," she said changing her mind at the last minute. Things were complicated enough without her being so honest about her feelings.

Lance opened his mouth to respond, then realized his comment about liking older things could easily be taken the wrong way. He finally said, "I like a good classic. Cars. Books." he stopped before saying 'women', and decided to hang both hands on Carmen's hips. Squaring off with her he looked over the lines and contours of her face. "In fact, unless something is over a quarter of a century old, I'm just not interested." He kissed her again, then leaned over as if to give her a hug.

His hands slipped under the hem of her dress and lifted until he was cupping her bare ass. "I see you're read." He kissed her, pulling her waist to his own for a moment the letting her go. "You wanted to go for a bike ride, if I recall."

Back