The Boomerang Kid

"Fine I won't drink anymore."

Carmen shook her head as she watched him from her perch on the couch and laughed. She kind of figured he wouldn't agree to that but she would stick to water, knowing full well she reached her limit hours ago. Though she had stopped slurring and the world stopped tilting every so often, Carmen was still far off from sober. She wouldn't succumb to Lance's subtle peer pressure and continued sipping her water as he flipped through channels.

"Kevin James is hilarious but I'm not much in the mood for slapstick nor am I in any condition to be reading subtitles. How bout some explosions and gratuitous violence...hey! The last Die Hard," Carmen shouted as she grabbed for the remote, forgetting for a moment that she was supposed to be staying away from Lance as she lunged across his lap. And she didn't move back to her end of the couch either, staying close to him as she cycled back through to find one of her favorite movie. "John McCain is by far the best American action hero," she said as she settled beside Lance, their arms touching as she kicked her feet back up onto the coffee table.

Lance knew that Carmen was now resting against his arm, but like an engine that just started running for no good reason, he didn't want to move in fear that it would be over and never happen again. He just went back to his beer, thinking about her choice in action Heroes. Again, with the older guys. "Am I in trouble if I haven't see the 3rd Movie?" He asked with a wince.

It was true. Lance wasn't someone who watched many films in the first place. He knew there was a Die Hard 3 and at least one more after that, but he hadn't gotten around to watching them. Heck, he still hadn't seen the second Iron Man movie and that was the only comic book he read a kid.

"Seriously though, I'm not going to be lost if I've only seen the one in the Air Port, right? It doesn't. I mean, that one had the same cop and what not. Hell, I only watched it because that dude from Terminator 2 was supposed to be in it. The skinny guy?"

"I stand corrected Lance you just might be lame," Carmen said with a shake of her head. She was only kidding about him being lame but she was slightly appalled that he hadn't seen the third one. But the distraction it provided was minimal. "How could you miss the one with Sam Jackson," she said throwing up her hands as she turned to face him, her knees brushing his thighs. Carmen forgot all about the fact that she was only wearing the nightgown and as she turned, the strap slipped down giving Lance a peek at her dark chocolate perky young tit. Not to mention the bottom slipped up around her waist as she crossed her legs Indian style, exposing her camel toe in light pink shorts. She didn't even notice, just kept talking. "Justin Long was pretty funny too but I didn't much like the premise of the fourth one and this one had some pretty ridiculous stunt sequences but isn't that the best part of an action flick. I mean if I wanted to see realistic shit I'd watch cops. If I'm going to the movies I wanna see a guy do the impossible and make me want to believe it's real, you know?"

Lance exaggerated his nod, mostly to get a good look at that breast and panties. He leaned back, hand falling on her knee for a moment. "All then," he moved his hand, letting his fingers graze the inside of her leg as he moved it back to his own lap. "I trust you taste in action movies over your mom's, that's for sure." He laughed a bit then added, "Don't tell you mom."

He settled back, lifting the beer to his lips and watching her from the corner of his eye. In truth, he really liked the idea that Carmen was clearly into action movies. It was just one more of her most charming qualities. It was as if the more her learned about her, the less she was like her mother. And in many ways, that just made him like her more.

"Oh, I should get the lights. The plasma TV can pick up some glare and it's more like a movie theater with the lights off." He got up, moved around the back of the sofa and paused, leaning over to look down Carmen's night gown. What he wouldn't give to slid his cock between her perky tits.

Pushing that thought away he went and turned down the lights, but didn't turn them off. Returning to the couch he couldn't help but notice how the light of the big screen created shadows and accented her figure. "Okay. I'm read when you are."

"Don't tell your mom."

Carmen knew Lance meant about his appreciation for her move taste over her mother's but she couldn't help but think it had something to do with the way he grazed his hand over her thigh. She should have moved away but she didn't, instead she said, "I won't."

And she still didn't move when he got up to dim the lights. If they made out under the bright florescent lights of his shop, there was no telling what kind of trouble they might get into in the dark. Well it wasn't theater dark. Carmen could still see clearly his dark eyes in there occasional glances at her cleavage and down her legs. The rise and fall of his Adam's apple as he swallowed his beer. When he was about halfway through, Carmen took it from his hand and chugged down the rest.

"Yeah, yeah I know what I said but I can't in god faith let you drink alone," she said before she got up to get them both another. Beers in hand she hopped over the back of the couch, settling even closer than she was before. Her legs stretched out down the length of the couch as she lean her back against him. She scooted down just a little so her head rest on his shoulder as she watched John McCain tease his son about the shrapnel in his side.

Lance laughed, playfully and moved his arm so she could be more comfortable. He let his hand fall naturally against her hip and continued to enjoy the drinks. They watched the movie and he couldn't help but press his luck.

Shifting his weight he settled back down, this time his hand on the top of her thigh and inches from her crotch. He tried to cover it up by asking, "You okay? I just had to get a little more comfortable."

"Very," Carmen said as she looked up at Lance and smile. Probably too comfortable, said that little naggy bitch in her head and Carmen smirked a little as she rolled over. He hadn't moved his hand but as she shifted it moved from the quasi-innocence of her hip to full on cupping her ass. And there went that strap again but this time she felt it. Ignored it as she sipped her beer and watched the movie. She glanced up at Lance, sure that he could see her breast just barely contained in the cotton nightgown. When she shift her eyes down to his lap to check for evidence but couldn't really tell through his jeans.

"I can't believe your still wearing those," she said, not meaning too out loud but it was too late to back pedal so she decided a little misdirection might work. "I though guys hated wearing pants at home." It was a lame attempt and she doubted he bought it but she was truly beyond caring at this point.

It wasn't like they were falling in love and the last thing she wanted to do was steal her mother's husband. What harm could it do if they enjoyed each other's company while she was gone. It was a completely irrational thought but horniness will make a genius dumb.

"I thought we established that I'm not like most guys." he said, in playful response. He knew his hand was now on her ass, and that she had to know that as well. Still, it was easy to play it all off. What he was about to do - wouldn't be.

Lance let his hand move from her rear to the hem of her night gown and down between her legs. He moved smoothly but without rush. Carmen could stop him if she wanted, but he hoped she wouldn't.

His fingers found the warmest spot on her cute panties and he let his middle finger find the outline of her lips. Gently pinching he let his middle finger slid up and down her natural folds as if exploring her body with clothes in the way.

"These jeans do tend to get tight..."

Carmen was more receptive to his touch than she had expected. As soon as she felt his fingertips on her panties, she turn her body and spread her knees, allowing him as much access as her panties would allow. The change in position also released her breast from the confines of her nightgown, Lance's arm giving it the final push as it settled between her tits. Her lip trapped between her teeth did nothing to stifle the moan that escaped her as Lance teased the cleft of her lips.

"Umm...yeah...I kinda...noticed that...a few times today," she said quietly, words trapped between gasps from his touch. Carmen could not look at him, for fear he might pull away as she took his hand a pushed it down the front of her panties to feel the warm slickness that lay beneath that thin fabric. With a giggle she said, "Pretty sure this isn't helping huh?"

"No." Lance said, in a deep whisper. He explored her outer folds, his finger teasing the opening of her lust. But his fingers found her clit in record time and he gently started to apply a firm rotation over her pearl. "Oh, Carmen... take off my pants." His free hand awkwardly helped to open his belt and the start of his jeans but he couldn't do much more without taking his other hand away from her slick sex, and he wasn't about to do that.

"Please, Carmen." he begged, shifting his hips so she could at least free his rock hard cock. It was just above average length but his girth was just enough to make Carmen question the challenge of sucking Lance off. It looked possible with just a hint of doubt.

"Come here." he said, once his burning member was free of his pants. He pulled Carmen to him and kissed her deep and desperate. Pushing her panties down he pulled at her leg hoping she would get out of them, or at least free one leg so she could straddle him on the couch, hovering above that waiting cock, the movie still playing behind her.

"I need you, Carmen. I need you right now."

"I need you, Carmen. I need you right now."

There was nothing Carmen could do to deny him. She had no desire to deny him access to her warmest embrace and she didn't have time to trifle with something as frivolous as her panties. One hand on Lance's thick cock, Carmen grabbed the crotch of her panties to pull them to the side as she guided his member into her opening. She whimpered softly as she lean into him, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck giving her the leverage she needed to put her knees on either side of his hips, her thighs snug against his.

"Holy fuck you feel good...stretching my tight little pussy," Carmen moaned into his ear as she sat in Lance's lap, enjoying the feeling of his girth inside her. Slowly she began to move, her round hips rocking back and forth ever so slightly as she pushed her hands up his shirt to pull it off. She ran her hands all along the hard ridges of his abdomen and chest working her way back up to his neck before she lean in again, kissing him as hungrily as he had her.

Their lips lock Carmen moaned into his mouth as she felt Lance's rough hands on her ass, pulling her forward. Urging her along and she began to bounce. Hard and fast, her tits bouncing out of her nightgown as the straps slipped further and further down her arms.

"Oh, Carmen! You're amazing!" He encouraged her to go faster, his hips rising up to meet her own. He enjoyed the sound of her body slapping his own and ripped the straps of her dress so that her arms were free and her gown could be nothing more than a thick and sexy belt.

Lance let her ride him like that, not showing any signs that he was going to cum soon. He sat forward and took one of her perky breasts into his mouth and didn't suck as one might expect. Instead he rolled the flat of his tongue all over her areola. He used his hands on her hips to encourage her to bounce more and faster, even as her legs threatened to give out after what felt like a quarter of an hour.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sweat running down his body, making his tattoos glisten. Still his rock was hard a steel and hot as sin. He kissed her, making her slow down for a moment, then started to run kisses over her neck making it impossible to bounce up and down.

Carmen purred under his attention, the tickle of his beard on her chest driving her to breathy giggles. "Mmmhmm...Only thing that would make me feel better is if you bent me over the back of this couch. I want to scream your name Lance...over and over again. I want you to take me Lance. I want you to make me cum so hard I can't see straight. Can you do that for me?"

Carmen didn't wait for his response before she moved off of her mother's husband and stood up before him. Her nightgown fell down her waist with a shimmy and she turned around as she worked her panties down her hips, slowly rolling them down over ass as she bent at the waist. Completely naked, Carmen reach down to fondle his throbbing cock, her hand barely able to wrap around it completely as she gave it a few strokes. It glistened in the light of the TV coated in their mingled love juices and she licked her lips. She wanted to taste it, to run her tongue from base to tip but for that she could wait.

"Take me Lance...ruin my tight little pussy," she moaned as she kneel down beside him and put her chest to the couch cushion. Her ass facing him, waving back and forth, inviting his entry.

Lance didn't say a word, he just moved behind Carmen and eased the head of his cock at her waiting entrance. Gently he put a hand on each hip and without any further warning he held on as he threw his body weight behind the thrust, pausing for just a second before leaning over.

His breath was hot on her ear as he said, "Carmen... it's okay to scream." He instantly took a handful of her hair and rose up to start pounding away at her pussy. His muscles were clearly built for this as he pull out until just the tip was left then slammed into her. He could do this almost matching the rhythm of her heart beat. The faster he fucked the more her heart would speed up and the faster he'd fuck.

In just a few minutes his body was hot and sweating. He pulled Carmen's hair, lifting her up just enough to reach out and grab a perky tit. Now he could keep her up and in place while he positioned in and out of her cunt. "Yeah, baby girl... you're so tight!" He thrust hard, as if about to cum but didn't. He changed the tempo to slow, long plunges of his friction heated dick. "I'm going to make you cum all over me, baby girl." He pushed her shoulders down, pressing her into the couch and shifted his angle to hit her A-Spot with each slow move.

At this point Carmen couldn't hold back. She tried to bite her lip to stifle her screams, to keep her passion to heavy moans and sighs but once Lance pulled her up by her hair all sense of decorum left her. And then when her called her "baby girl", she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me Lance...fuck my tight little pussy...oh my gosh it's so good...you feel so fucking good inside me...I'm gonna cum holy shit I'm gonna cum so hard for you...Don't stop!" She screamed out as she threw her ass back against him, meeting each of his hard thrusts. His holding her down, forcing her face into the couch with one strong hand on her back, only served to heightened the lust she felt for Lance. "Take me Lance...smack my ass...make me yours...make me cum," she begged him over and over again, her hands gripping the couch as she bounced her ass hard against his thighs.

Lance let go of Carmen's hair and gave her rear a firm smack followed by another. "I know what you want, baby girl." He smacked her rear one more time then reached around her hip to savagely work her clit. "You want it! I know you do! Squirt on my cock!" he said the words almost the exact way she had before he started gently slapping her private pearl.

Leaning over, grinding his hips against her ass, Lance could talk right into ear. "That's what you said... you wanted to squirt on my cock! I want it! Cum all over me! Cum all over the couch!" He let go of her breast and rose up, grabbing her shoulder to pull her back as he slammed his hips into her ass with loud grunts! His hand worked Carmen's clit as if he'd been doing it for years.

In some ways, he had. No doubt he'd fucked her mom like this. No doubt he was rubbing her the way he rubbed his wife. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum, baby! You're going to make me cum! Beg me for it! Beg for my cum!!" He doubled his hip and hand speed.

"Oh! OH! Carmen!!" He was tensing up nearing what was probably a truck sized orgasm. "Cum, baby girl! Cum now!!" He thrust one final time and and leaned over with a yell of passion! His hot load entered her as if fired form a cannon. "Ooh- oh- fu-" He shook and thrust more as wave after wave of his jizz was injected right into his step-daughters unprotected pussy.

Carmen did exactly as Lance demanded, squirted her orgasm all over his cock. It was so much that it ran down her thighs and splashed up her back as he pushed his hot load into her. It occurred to her then that they should have used a condom but fuck it felt so good to be full of him. Her mother's husband, calling her baby girl as he slammed his cock into her. There were a thousand thoughts circling her brain but they got lost in transit to her mouth. The ability to speak was lost as her body tumbled perilously over the edge of climax. The only sounds she could make were wanton squeals and desperate moans as her body quivered helplessly against him.

And he did make her see stars with that final hard thrust into her. Just as his thick tip rammed against her g-spot, Carmen got tunnel vision and blacked out for just a moment before she collapsed in a heap on the couch. Though her ass remained up in the air, their bodies still connected in the most intimate way. She was in no rush to break it for fear that rational thought would return and they both feel guilty of the deed they'd just done. No matter how mind blowing it may have been.

One thing did occur to her as she lay there, her face buried in the couch cushion as she caught her breath. Slowly her pants turned to giggles and she looked back at him laughing as she slowly rocked her hips back against him, her ass working in slowly wide circles. "You heard me earlier didn't you...you perv," she said with a grin, but Carmen was by no means offended by his eavesdropping. "I guess I should keep my door open from now on huh?"

Her teasing made Lance's cock twitch. He wasn't going totally limp, and he thanks his anxiety disorder silently. "If you want to leave your door open?" He said, pushing his semi-rigid cock into her cum filled cunt, "They I won't stop you." He kissed the back of her neck, then her shoulder. "But if I like what I see - you won't stop me either." He pumped his hips against her fine ass to make his point.

Pulling out, finally, he lowered his fast to Carmen's rear. "You mom loves this." He said, without regard for how it might sound. He then leaned over and sank his teeth into her left butt cheek playfully. Then the right. Then he ran his tongue from her cunt to her ass in one motion. "Ever been taken by a rapist?" He kissed the back of her neck and whispered "the safe word is 'Dollhouse'. Until I hear that word, I may find you in the shower and fuck you until I cum."

"She hasn't been wrong about you yet," she said with little giggle then squealed at the feeling of his teeth on her round ass. Then there was the shock of his tongue and Carmen could do nothing but moan and rear back against his face. She gave her ass a little shake against his face before he rose up to plant a kiss at the base of her neck.

"Dollhouse huh," she said with a smirk as she nuzzled her head against his face. "I'll keep that in mind but if you keep making me cum like that I doubt you'll ever hear it from me. Can't be rape if I want you to use me." With that Carmen rolled over onto her back to look up at him. His body glistened with sweat and his cock shined with a mix of their juices. Her eyes were drawn to it.

The sexual tension in her pussy satisfied she thought she might try something she only pretended not to enjoy. Before she could think about it and talk herself out of it, Carmen sat up on her knees and lean forward to give his tip a slow tentative lick. Just a quick flick of her tongue over the slit and she moaned with the pleasure of his flavor on her tongue. She took another, this time allowing her tongue to swirl around his entire girth before she gave into the wanton slut that lives in every sexually healthy woman. Carmen took long slow teasing strokes of her tongue up and down his shaft, tasting their commingled juices and loving it. She didn't stop until she was sure she had cleaned up the mess they'd made, only then did she take him fully into her mouth. Or as much as her jaw would allow. Try as she might Carmen couldn't open her mouth wide enough to accept his girth.

Lance had leaned back, getting comfortable and growing hard with each touch of Carmen's tongue. By the time she was sucking on him, Lance's cock was officially wood and heading towards rock. He moaned, hands running through Carmen's precious locks of hair. "Oh... that feels real good, Carmen... sooo good." There seemed to be an implication that Carmen's mom didn't suck him like this.

Sitting up Lance grabbed Carmen's face, pulled her off his dick and leaned over to kiss her deeply. The kiss turned more and more passionate and in no time Lance was kissing his step-daughter like a lover. wrapping his arms around her, he lifted Carmen up effortlessly and began taking her somewhere. He never stopped kissing her.

Walking to the master bedroom he threw Carmen on his and Gerry's bed. "You're staying here tonight." His tone was a mixture of pleading and ordering her to stay with him. Leaning over her, Lance started to gently kiss his way up her body. He started at her knees, then her thighs, then her hips, her tight abs, her perky tits and finally her lips. "I want to wake up next to you, holding you. I want to see you, first thing in the morning. Kiss you. Fuck you and kiss you some more." He put his lips to her neck and then shoulder, waiting for her to say 'yes'.

"You're staying here tonight."

Carmen couldn't say no to that. Regardless of whether or not Lance and her mom had just fucked each other stupid the day before. Or that she knew for certain he held her mother in a similar way. It occurred to her that perhaps Lance was just using her to soothe his missing her mother, but she didn't mind playing the surrogate.Better me than some stranger, she thought but her rational mind told her that this was probably a step too far. Sleeping together, in their bed, somehow made what was happening between her and Lance about more than just a fuck. The tender kisses he showered over her body gave her goosebumps and she couldn't deny how good it felt to be wanted in such a way. It had been a long time since she felt such an intimate connection with anyone, since anyone had fucked her so thoroughly without making her feel like a used whore afterwards. But this is your mother's husband. Your step-dad, he rational mind chanted but the feeling of his strong arms around her quieted that talk. Fine just don't fall in love with him, was the next thought and even that she couldn't wouldn't happen.

There would be consequences, she knew it but his body pressed against her made them seem so far off. They had three more day alone and Carmen didn't see any reason to dwell on them just yet. "Okay," she said quietly as she ran her face along his bearded jaw, her arms wrapped tightly around him.

Lance met Carmen's eyes with a smile. There was clearly something going on, and it was more than just sex right now. He kissed her again, reaching down and gently moving her knee. More kisses and a shift of his body weight, then, he was between her legs. His hot shaft pressed against her tunnel.

He leaned back, gazing at Carmen and shifting his weight to move his hips back. A glance down and with the aid of one hand he slid back into Carmen, lips forming a silent moan of pleasure. He leaned in, still buried deep inside of her, and kissed her deeply. As he kissed started heating up he began to slowly move his hips, gently making love to Carmen with each tender stroke.

This was not just a fuck. The way Lance held her, his gaze locked with hers as he made slow deliberate entry, Carmen felt altogether different than she had when he plowed into her on the couch. She didn't even want to think the words for what she thought might be happening between them, but suffice it to say that it was exactly what she didn't want. Didn't stop her from wrapping her long legs around his torso, her heels digging into his ass as he rocked against her. Carmen met each of his kisses with equal passion and tenderness, her hands caressing every part of Lance she could reach. Down his strong arms. All along his back.

"Oh my goodness Lance you make me feel so...the way you touch me I can't take it," she found herself moaning as her head rolled back and her back arched. Her thighs tightened around his middle and Carmen gasped as she felt herself edging closer to climax. "Mmm just like that...you fuck me so good," she whimpered as her body began to tremble. Carmen latched onto him with all limbs, pulling him down to lay on top of her completely. "Please make me cum again Lance...please oh please...I just want to cum for you again..."

Lance started to grind his body against Carmen's. His cock deep inside of her, moving and shifting against her walls. With each thrust he began to rock his hips, shifting his cock to hit every spot he could find. "Carmen," he whispered, as if starting a prayer. "I can't..." He closed his eye rocking them both as he slowly moved in and out of her.

"Oh, baby girl. You feel so good... so perfect..." He looked into her eyes for a moment, then kissed her moaning as he moved just a bit faster. Pulling from the kiss he hugged Carmen to him, "Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum again! OH!!" He pressed into her, a painful orgasm ripping from his body and pouring into Carmen's already cum filled cunt. "OH- OH!!" He gripped her shoulders, pulled her chest to his and crushed her breasts under his embrace.

He couldn't believe how good it felt to explode inside of his step-daughter, as she lay in his wife's bed and taking his big loads. For a moment he realized there was a chance she wasn't on birth control. He was so used to cuming inside his own wife, who was beyond having children anymore. He'd almost forgotten - or he didn't care. "Oh... that' feels sooo good, Carmen. So good in deed." he pumped his hips, trying to milk the last few drops of seed into her womb before kissing her, just a long and loving as he probably would always be with Carmen.

She was beyond words again, lost in the pleasure of his embrace. Carmen could do nothing but hold on and enjoy the ride Lance gave her. It felt so good beneath him. His beard brushing against her face, his strong arms holding her so close. Guys her age never made her feel so content. And she didn't even cum this time, but it didn't matter, Carmen was just happy to help him along. But even she knew it was more than that. The way he kissed her, held her just so. This was more than just a fuck, more than sex. Something was happening between them and she knew for sure it was wrong, but fuck it felt so good.

"Too good," she said quietly as she ran her nails up and down Lance's back, nuzzled her face in his beard. Her legs wrapped securely around his thighs, Carmen didn't want him to let her go, but he loved her mother. "Do you really want me to stay...I mean...it's okay if you want me to go. Our deal still stands...dollhouse right?"

Back