The Boomerang Kid

Lance's was suddenly wide awake, feeling Carmen's ass massaging his dick. He groaned and let his fingers rub and rotate over her clit. "Oh... Good morning to you too!" He said, now more awake than he was moments ago. His lips touched her ear as he shifted on his side to get more comfortable penetration.

His other arm, laying under Carmen and pinned to the bed, reached and moved until he could grab one of her perky breasts. His fingers pinched the nipple as he moaned, then kissed her Carmen's neck. "Oh, fuuuck, Carmen..." He fell into a slow and steady rhythm, causally sliding in and out of her back door with long, intentionally, strokes.

"Baby girl, you..." He lost his voice as he sank deep into her, groaned a moment then continued, "...you have the perfect ass." He started to push a littler harder and a bit faster, "Better than-" He was about to say 'you mom' but bit his tongue. He realized he was having an affair with his step-daughter. He was more in love with Carmen than his own wife right now. And still, he didn't care. Carmen knew Lance would never leave her mother, but Lance knew he could never stop being with Carmen.

Stopping Lance shifted his weight, "Roll over, baby girl. Fuck yourself on me." He pulled her against his hips and rocked back to sit Carmen up and let her do what felt good to her.

Carmen took to his command with ease, rolling onto his lap in reverse cowgirl. She reached forward to grab his ankles and shift her weight so that her knees were down on the bed. The new position allowed her better leverage as she worked her hips up and back, keeping his thick cock deep in her back door.

"Mmmmm Daddy like that," she asked once she found the rhythm she liked. Her back arched as she reached to take his hand to grip her hips. "Fuck I love this dick in my ass...I'm glad you think it's perfect...it's all yours Daddy...whenever you want it I'll bend over for you...sneak in my room after she goes do bed...put your hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming...mmmmm or choke me so I can't even speak..." The more she dirty talked, the harder she bounced and her ass cheeks stung from the collision against his thighs. "...Anytime you want me Daddy...anytime..."

Meanwhile, halfway across the country, Geraldine McHale-Reynolds was packing her bags. She decided to skip the closing festivities of her conference and changed her flight. All the texts she sent to Zo alerting him of the change went unanswered, part of her felt triumphant. A very small part, it didn't erase the agony of her betrayal. A betrayal that had made her inexplicably aroused, so much so that she burned the batteries out of her travel bullet. She had to get home, but she had the slightest idea of what she might do once she got there.

Even if he'd known his wife was coming home early, Lance wouldn't have cared right now. The way Carmen was riding him and the words she was saying were pushing him to the edge quickly. "Oh, Fuck, baby girl." He sat up and pulled her back against his chest making it hard for them to keep going. Instead he kept her still, his dick still deep in her ass and just held her there to enjoy the feeling of having all of Carmen.

"I'm going to take you up on that." He continued working his fingers between her legs and when he'd calmed enough he started moving his hips to gently double penetrate her. "I'm so glad you like your daddy's cock. You're going to be getting a lot of it." He started to move his fingers faster and harder trying to make her squirt all over his hand.

"I love you, Carmen. I love my wife's baby girl. I love my baby girl." He started moving his hips more and more. "Oh, yes... Lean forward." He pushed her to her kneed and elbows, keeping himself deep in her rear the entire time. He had to rise up and bend his own knees goblin style to keep inside her but now he was done taking it nice and slow.

"Oh, Carmen!" He started to pump in and out of her, hands pressed down on her hips and forcing her shoulders to the bed as it bounced under Lance's fucking. "Oh, baby doll!" He continued pounding, going faster and harder as he was starting to approach orgasm.

"Fuck me Daddy...just like that...pound my tight little ass...fuck me Daddy I love it...I love you Daddy...fill me up..."

Carmen couldn't stop begging for his cock, even as Lance held her down, pounding into her with powerful thrusts. She knew he wouldn't stop, not until he shot his load deep in her quivering backdoor but she couldn't keep the words from tumbling out of her mouth. One hand gripped the sheets while the other reached down between her legs to plunge two fingers into her dripping cunt, holding them against her g-spot as Lance pounded away at her ass. She wanted to cum, to squirt all over the bed, to leave her mark on the mattress where her mother slept.

And the thought shocked her, but it didn't stop her from throwing her ass back against Lance. Her mother's husband. She would be back and Carmen would have to go back to playing the good step-daughter, hiding her love for him. Hiding how much she loved his cock in all her holes, the feeling of his cum in her ass and down her throat.

"Don't stop Daddy," she gasped, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Make me cum...I want to squirt all over my mom's bed..."

Lance met her eye's and smiled, "You're such a bad little girl." He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back to make her face away from him again. With this new leverage he started to fuck Carmen's ass even harder.

"I love this bad little girl!" He continued to thrust and pull her hair until he was too close to hold back anymore. "Fuck! Fuck!" He leaned into Carmen, forcing her hips to the bed and started the throw his whole body into her. He didn't let go of her hair but now he was ridding her ass as if she were a surfboard on the wave and thrust deep into Carmen's ass over and over.

"My bad baby girl! Such a bad girl! Daddy's had to punish his bad girl!!" He thrust deep and even brought his legs off the bed letting his full body weight press him into Carmen as he came harder than he ever had in his life. "Fuck! Fuckfuck! Oh fuuuck!" He shook with the power of his orgasm and thrust a few more times as every drop his body could make was shot into Carmen's ass.

Finally he collapsed on her, his semi hard cock still inside of her hand his sweat soaked chest pressed against her naked back. His heart hammered against her spine and his breath rolled against the base of her neck in hot waves. Only when he was able to move again did he even try to take some weight off Carmen.

"Did you get to gush?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "Ohmygod." He moved as if he were going to pull out, paying attention to Carmen and how she was doing after all of that. There was no way he could have done any of that with his wife and he found himself thinking about what he was going to do when she got home later tonight.

"Call in sick." Lance leaned down to kiss Carmen's back. "Call in and tell them you're going to take the day off, sick. Then we can stay in bed all morning and afternoon before you mom get's home."

Carmen could barely breath when Lance collapsed on top of her but she gave a vigorous nod to his silly question about her orgasm. Of course she gushed, but he probably didn't notice since she was the one laying in the pool.

"Call in sick." Lance leaned down to kiss Carmen's back. "Call in and tell them you're going to take the day off, sick. Then we can stay in bed all morning and afternoon before you mom get's home."

"Well you're the boss but don't you think that might look weird," she said breathlessly as she wiggled out from beneath him. Carmen didn't want to but she was having a hell of a time getting air into her lungs with his heavy body pressing down on her back, but she stay close and planted a kiss on his shoulder before settling down beside him so close their noses touched. "But then again you are the boss. Who's going to question you, right? It's not like anybody suspects anything's going on between us," she half-lied. Sure no one suspected a thing but one person would know for certain what they were up to if neither of them showed to work. Carmen and Cesar were buddy's now though, bonded over their shared experience with Zo. If he could keep that secret, Carmen had little doubt that he'd keep this one.

"Sure why not," she said finally as she sat up in bed, looking down at him with a grin. "I can still work from here...I've got those pictures for you to see before I send everything off to get printed before the big reveal. You could fire up the grill for lunch and I could finally work on my tan," she added with a grin as she slipped out of bed and headed to her own room to grab her phone and laptop.

With her mother miles away, Carmen didn't see anything wrong with moving around the house stark naked. Her thighs slick from her own orgasm and her step-father's load leaking out of her ass, it was a liberating experience and she took her time crossing in front of the floor to ceiling windows that looked out over the deck and the beach beyond. Sure it was empty and the gossamer drapes were drawn but still it was freeing, more free than she'd ever been and she couldn't keep from grinning. The call she made to the shop was a quick one with no one there. She left a quick message complaining of a hangover before sending her mother the obligatory good morning text.

Morning Mommy...Can't wait to see you...You didn't say when you're flight was getting in. Assuming I'm on pick-up duties again of course. Love you:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Gerry got the message as she boarded the airport shuttle and a tear came to her eye. A million thought went through her head as she read and reread the cutesy message from her only child. Was Carmen really excited to see her or was she checking to see how long she had left to fuck her step-father? Part of her didn't want to respond, but Gerry knew that would only make Carmen worry so she sent back a message of her own.

Aww you miss me...how sweet:rolleyes: You'll probably be on your date by the time I get in so I'll probably just take the company town-car since your step-father hates the whole airport pick up situation. I'll see you when you get home and no matter what time it is I want to MEET this girlfriend of yours;) I love you too babygirl...no matter what

Carmen was making coffee as she read the message and her brow furrowed a little at that first eye roll and the last three words. That's weird. It was a fleeting thought though and she turned her attention to the business at hand, making her step-father/boyfriend breakfast. There weren't many things Carmen did well but she could make a mean stack of blueberry banana pancakes. With all the ingredients laid out on the counter, Carmen poured him a cup of coffee the way he liked it and brought it to him in bed and grabbing his t-shirt from the night before.

"Hot butter and bare tits don't mix," she said with a wink as she pulled it over head and dashed out to the kitchen. "Hope Daddy like pancakes 'cause that's the only thing I know how to make," she shouted as she got to work.

"Sounds perfect, baby girl!" Lance called back, still happily naked. Reaching over he took his phone and sent a message to Ken and Cesar.

Meeting with some clients this afternoon in the Valley. I want you guys to split up the manager duties. Call if you need me for anything.

He hit send and put the phone back down. He didn't care if anyone believed him, but the backstory was set up. Sitting back he enjoyed the coffee that Carmen had made perfectly and considered taking a shower but he didn't want to wash his step-daughter from him just yet.

Still naked he got up with his coffee and walked through the house. Spending a lot of time working out, Lance had no issue with anyone seeing him, especially Carmen. Standing at the windows looking out on the beach he sipped his coffee and thought about everything that was going on right in this moment.

He was there, madly in love with his wife's daughter while she was on her way home. He didn't want to leave his wife, but he didn't want to stop being with his step-daughter either. The complexity was filling his chest with emotion and his gut with guilt. Glancing down at the coffee he wished it had some Irish Whiskey thrown in for good measure.

Going to the kitchen, still naked and feeling a sheen on his entire body, he walked up to kiss the back of Carmen's neck. "You're too good to me." He said with a smile.

By the time Lance came out of the bedroom, Carmen was flipping the last six pancakes. She didn't let his nakedness, or his kiss distract her but she couldn't help the blush that came at his words.

"Says the man who relishes the thought of punishing me," she said with a smirk as she slipped away to get into the fridge while the pancakes sizzled on the griddle. "But I guess that's on that good to you list huh Daddy," she offered with a giggle as she pulled out the bacon.

Satisfied that the pancakes were done, Carmen arranged them on plates in neat little stacks before setting them in the over to keep warm while the bacon cooked. They both liked it extra crispy, giving her enough time to heat the organic maple syrup her mother spent way too much money on at the farmer's market. A quick fruit salad of apples, strawberries, and pineapples completed the meal and Carmen set them up at the counter, not wanting to risk a questionable stain to the upholstered dining room chairs.

"Maybe after breakfast we could give that awesome bathtub another spin," she said with a grin as she slipped into her seat. "I could use a good soak after what you did to me this morning," she added with a giggle as she sliced her pancakes pie style before drenching them in syrup. "Then I'll take a nice long nap while fire up that beast you call a grill. How's that for a ditch day?"

Lance was half conscious about Carmen's ideas. He smiled and nodded all the same, but his own questions turned in his mind. The battle of ethics waged war within him. "Sure." he said, committing to taking a nice long bath with Carmen.

After breakfast, he used some of the best bath salts in Gerry's collection. Drawing a nice and warm soaking bath in the edge-less bath. What water DID over flow went right into an overflow drain that prevented the tub from ever truly overflowing. This always made sure the tub was at maximum capacity and temperature.

"Carmen?" Lance had waited for her to join him before asking his questions. He needed to know, not just for himself but for her as well. "What do you want to happen when your mom comes home? Are you really okay with just pretending? I don't want you to feel like you're not important to me, just because my wife is around."

"You think too much," Carmen said with a grin as she eased into the steamy water. She sat across from Lance, allowing her to look him in the eye as they talked. It should have been difficult, but for the life of her Carmen couldn't find the anxiety she heard in Lance's voice. "If she wasn't my mom maybe I wouldn't," she said with a shrug as she lean back against the tub. "I know how you feel about me Lance. It's not like you're going to pretend like I don't exist all of a sudden. I've been here how many months now? We should be at least friends, right? And it's not like I'm going to stop working at the shop. I mean, it wasn't the plan but I actually like working there and not just because I get to hang out with you all day. And I have friends now so you don't have to worry about me being lonely in my bedroom while you're snuggled up with my mom."

Carmen took a moment to let that sink in before moving to climb into Lance's lap, straddling him as she slipped her arms around his neck. She kissed him gently, smiling as she pulled away. "I guess I should tell you that I told Rey," she said quietly, her fingers absently running over the tattoo on the back of his neck. "She knows everything and she doesn't care. Granted, monogamy isn't really her thing, but she understands and she wants to help, so while mom's around she's my girlfriend. You don't have to worry about me dating some guy and I'll be too busy having fun with her to pout about not having you to myself. It's a win-win for everybody."

While Carmen and Lance discussed their relationship, her mother/his wife moved swiftly through the frequent flyer line at the security checkpoint. As she slipped on her pumps, Gerry was starting to think she should have chose the other line. There was still a couple hours before her plane boarded and now she had nothing to distract her from what she might walk in on at home. Part of her wanted to turn around, to go back to the hotel, maybe never go back, but it was a fleeting thought. What would that solve? She couldn't just run away, it went against everything she taught her daughter about life and how to live it. But even Gerry didn't know the protocol for dealing with this.

Lance smiled, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. He liked the idea, but the deception was the more awkward part for him. Having had Rey and Carmen, and realizing he wasn't really made for Monogamy either with all things considered, he couldn't argue with the 'win-win' side of things. But there was still a lie to it - and that's the part that didn't sit well with Lance but he didn't see another option right now.

"Okay, baby girl. I won't over think any of this." He pulled her in for another kiss then sat back to admire her youthful body. "Was your mom ever this perky?" He asked, cupping her breasts then teasing the nipples. "Do you think you're breasts will get as big as her's if you have a kid?" Leaning in he sucked a nipple into his mouth and let is tug as he pulled away.

"I love you, Carmen. I never dreamed this would be my life. YOU would be in my life." He drew her in for another kiss then reached for the body wash and spiral of plastic netting he never knew the name of. He didn't let Carmen go as he worked over her shoulder, gel on the buffy thing and then a lather. Finally he started to run is over her back, soft at first and then with more and more pressure.

"How's that?"

Carmen giggled at his perky comment and shrugged her shoulders. "How the hell should I know," she said with furrowed brows as he suckled at her nipples. "I'm sure she has pictures. According to my aunts, my mom was a little wild back in the day. You should ask her, I'm sure she'd love to show you."

"I love you, Carmen. I never dreamed this would be my life. YOU would be in my life." He drew her in for another kiss then reached for the body wash and spiral of plastic netting he never knew the name of. He didn't let Carmen go as he worked over her shoulder, gel on the buffy thing and then a lather. Finally he started to run is over her back, soft at first and then with more and more pressure."How's that?"

"Perfect Daddy...you and the loofah," she said with a grin and leaned to kiss him again. It wasn't exactly true but in that moment, Carmen couldn't think of a better word. Falling in love with her step-father was far from perfection but the way she felt when they were together, how he opened her world, those things alone were worth the risk.

They spent the next hour or so giggling and washing, fondling and kissing. It was a wonder that their fingers and toes were the only things pruney when they final got out of the bath. It wasn't until she dried off that she realized she didn't have her cream and headed off to her room to retrieve it. While she was there, Carmen decided now was as good a time as any to put on her bathing suit. It wasn't exactly sexy but she was still her old reserved self when she bought. It occurred to her then that bikini shopping might be a fun date night for her and Rey. Any sort of shopping really. They hadn't made any plans other than picking her up from the shop at seven so Carmen decided that the mall would be their first stop before she headed back across the house to join Lance.

"I think I'll take my nap outside," she said from the doorway, striking a seductive pose with her back arched and hip poked out ever so slightly. "Kill too birds with one stone right."

"I'm sure she has pictures. According to my aunts, my mom was a little wild back in the day. You should ask her, I'm sure she'd love to show you."

Lance laughed at the idea. "I can just imagine that conversation now; Hey, hon. Do you have any pictures of our tits before you got pregnant? I'd love to compare them to Carmen." He rolled his eyes and laughed more. But, the seed of an idea was planted none the less.

When Carmen suggested taking her nap outside Lance added, "I could fire up the grill. Start dinner and join you at the same time." Seeing Carmen's outfit made him just want to admire her, but it would take hours before dinner would be ready if he cooked everything slow and made sure it was all nice and juicy. Sometimes Lance liked to think he cooked like he made love. Warm everything up just right, make sure things are nice and hot but don't rush. Be patient.

"Well, I know you have dinner plans but I could throw some seafood skewers on there was well. Can't let my little girl go hungry. Besides, you made breakfast so it makes sense that I do lunch."

Lance got dressed in long cargo shorts and a Boston Celtics jersey. His arms and most of his tattoos were on display as he went out to fire up the grill which was made, as most things were, from the front end of a 1933 Jaguar. The hood was already side hinged and the whole thing made of steel. The front grill was converted into a vend and the other side of the hood was used to feed in the coals. While one might think that this was just Lance showing off there was a backstory to it. As a kid he'd tried to restore the old car but couldn't get enough money together for the parts. When the chance to enter a BBQ Competition came up he simply used what he had and put the rest of his money into meats. While he never did open up that BBQ Restaurant, working his novelty pit at local bars for $10 steak night helped get his real love of vehicle repair and restoration off the ground.

Now, he just kept it in the back yard because he'd been using it for almost 20 years. In truth, he really didn't know how to cook on anything else. Give him a propane grill with temperature gauges and he was just lost.

"You know, you can help me if you'd like. I mean... when you're not playing sleeping beauty." He added with a wink.

"I'd much rather watch," Carmen said with a grin as she lean back in the cushioned lounger. She pushed her shades down and a small smile made came to her lips as she look up at the bright early afternoon sun. "I've wasted enough beautiful days being responsible. I want to try being lazy for a change...plus yours is the best meat I've ever had," she said with a not so subtle lick of her lips.

With that, Carmen pulled the top string of her bikini over her head and tucked the knot down between her breasts to lessen the chance of tan lines. She may have talked a good game but it wasn't long before Carmen realized that laziness just wasn't her thing. Her eyes closed behind her shades, she couldn't shut off her brain and it wasn't long before she was darting inside to grab her laptop. She didn't bother to fix her top either, just held it up with one hand then held her laptop against her chest to keep her breasts from bouncing free.

"So much for my nap," she said with a chuckle as she pulled up the 12-gauge project folder and found the final draft. Well final until the bossman told her otherwise. It didn't matter to that he was her step-father, or that she was sleeping with him, Carmen wanted to do a good job. She wasn't the type to simply skate by and if this went as well as she thought it would, Lance would definitely be able to expand his clientele. It may not have been the ideal career track but Carmen was using everything she's learned in school, more importantly, she actually enjoyed it.

"When you get a minute, I'm going to need the boss's opinion of what I have so far," Carmen said as she pushed her glasses up onto her forehead. "With the unveiling in a few weeks I need your final say before I send this out for print."

Lance had just put some steaks on the grill and sighed in mock frustration. "O.M.G. You just work, work, work. All the time! Boss gives you a day off and you're still working." He laughed a bit and closed the grill setting the vents then walked over.

Standing at the lounger he shook out his head and shoulders. Then kicked his bare foot to the side as if trying to loosen up for a sporting event. "Okay. Okay. Boss mode. Boss mode. Got it! I'm the Boss."

He leaned over and looked at the presentation. "Did you do all this by yourself?" He want through, all but taking over the laptop and checking out what Carmen had put together. "Damn. You know, we could start another business with you doing this kind of stuff if you want. Get an MBA. Start out of the Shop and then get office space later. Seriously, Carmen. We could make some money here."

He looked the whole thing over and gave her some valid critiques to put the whole thing more in line with what he left 12 Gauge would like. Even going so far as to offer some personal photos of himself with the artist for her presentation. But, being the boss, he wasn't going to let his relationship with Carmen get in the way of good business decisions. "But, tell me you're going to present this. I need you to be the crown jewel of this televised reveal. You okay with that? Because, the boss really needs you to be okay with that."

Once the work part was done, Lance asked, "So can I stop being the boss right now? Because I've been leaning over your shoulder for too long to not kiss you." He smiled and leaned in for a long and loving kiss. With a smile and a nose to nose touch he moved back to the grill saying, "I can't believe your boss is making your work on your day off!" He laughed and opened the hood, leaning back to avoid the sweet smoke that billowed out.

Little did the both know, their private moments weren't that private.

The aroma of burning charcoal filled the air as soon as the town car pulled onto the quiet beachfront street, and for the first time in her marriage the smell made Gerry sick to her stomach. Despite her hopes, she knew that was Lance's grill throwing up smoke as the car parked in front of her house. She told the driver to wait before she stepped out of the car and took a long deep breath.

As she made her way up the walkway, lined with flowers she and Lance planted together a week after they moved in, she could hear voices from the back of the house. She paused a moment, unsure of what to do next. Turn and run. Go around the garage. She chose the front door. It was the safest bet. From inside she would be able to see but not hear and somehow she thought that might things easier.

Her knees buckled a little as she pushed open the door, just in time to see Lance looking oh so relaxed. And silly. The way he made Carmen laugh should have warmed her heart, instead Gerry felt like it stopped as she watched her husband snuggle up beside her daughter. Gerry couldn't see but she was certain Carmen's computer was there in front of them and that's when it hit her. Like a ton of brick. This wasn't new. It had been going on for months and she couldn't help think she had given her tacit support when she "convinced" Lance to allow Carmen to come work for him. Gerry had hoped Carmen would let her hair down with some hot young grease monkey but she forgot that her own husband fell into that category.

Then they kissed and Gerry thought she might faint. One hand gripped the doorknob while the other held onto the door frame, keeping her from hitting the ground. She was wrong, so very wrong. Gerry didn't need to hear anything to know that what had developed between her husband and her daughter was more than some misguided entanglement. The way he touched his nose to hers, Lance was in love with her daughter and it was clear by the way Carmen looked up at him that she was right there with him. Witnessing that kiss was worse than the video of them fucking on his desk. You didn't love for that, and now she was more confused than before.

"Take me to the office," she told the driver as she got back into the car. She needed a minute to sit with this new information, to analyze and decide her next move. Divorce was out of the question, so was kicking her daughter out. She loved them both too much for that, but was that love enough to share. She wanted to say it wasn't but her mind wandered to the conversation she had with her husband before she left, about her past experiences and what she might be willing to revisit. It was all a ruse, testing her reception to opening their relationship and Gerry had been more than willing to at least consider it. She felt so foolish, betrayed, and something else that had moisture developing between her thighs. Of course she was willing to share him, but would she be able to if the woman he chose was her own daughter.

Back at the house, Carmen took Lance's not so subtle hint and shut down all the work files only to open her Spotify account. She found a laid playlist before setting the laptop on the table. "You're right Daddy, I do need to learn how to relax," she said with a grin as she lowered the chair to prone and stretched out on her stomach. "Don't lete me get up again," she said with a wink as she pushed down her shades and lie down. "And don't be afraid to give me a little hard discipline. I might need it."

"I'd threaten to spank you, but that would just encourage you to misbehave." Lance said with chuckle. He went back to the grill trying to think up something he could threaten her with. Withholding sex would just punish him too, and he doubted there was anything sexual he could threaten her with at this point.

"Got it!" Lance gestured to Carmen with his spatula. "If you insist on getting up and doing work, I'll make you work nights with Kenny doing inventory this weekend. That means no Rey time and you have to tell Kenny he's the reason he has to work on weekends." He raised an eyebrow and grinned. Putting Ken on the hook would hopefully add guilt to the threat. "You know he plays Online Games. That's all he'll be thinking about when he's reading off the serial numbers of power tools."

Lance checked garage fridge, found some imports and brought one for Carmen. Using his forearm he twisted them open like the tough guy he was, then gave her the first opened bottle before hand twisting the other. "Your ale, madam." He said with a funny accent that wasn't from anywhere.

That's not at all what she meant by "hard discipline", but Carmen understood the pressure. Regardless of the fact that she'd been having the time of her life the last few months, she never really took her foot off the gas. Her mother told her to take some time off and Carmen agreed but here she was already working again. Off the books, but she still put in the same amount of hours as all the other shop employees on top of all the after hours work on her own car. She worked too hard, just like her father, but she refused to pay the same price.

When Lance came back with the beer, Carmen took it with a smile and chugged down half as she glanced up and down the beach. "I bet if I took my top off no one would see me," she wondered aloud as her eyes shift to the two flanking decks. All three were the same level and some distance apart but she didn't want to risk a neighbor coming home to find Lance hanging out with his half naked step-daughter. "Maybe I'll add nude beach to that list of mine," she said with a grin as she lean back and finished her beer.

Lance looked around and shrugged, "Go ahead. I promise not to grope you until we're back inside." He sipped and shook his head, "Nope. I take that back. I make no such promises." He leaned in and kissed Carmen then got up to check on the grill.

"So, nude beach. Now, do you mean a beach where clothing is optional or do you mean just being nude on a beach. Those are two very different thing!" He closed the grill, set a timer and returned to the other chair next to Carmen. "Lunch should be ready in 20." Laying back he took a long, slow breath then reached out to take Carmen's hand and just hold it in his own. "This is nice. I hope we get to lay out by the pool more often."

It was a little longer than 20 minutes but Carmen didn't mind. And despite his promise, she never did take her top off. Even if Lance could keep his hands to himself, she didn't think it would look good if any of the neighbors saw. She did suggest they eat inside though and Lance readily agreed, immediately pulled her down into his lap as soon as the table was set.

She spent the entirety of lunch working to ease Lance's anxiety over her mother's impending return with soft kisses and gentle caresses. Carmen hoped that the contact would solidify her promises that nothing would change. "I'm not saying it'll be easy. It's gonna suck not being able to wake up next to you every morning but that's not going to change how I feel. I love you Lance...and I can be really patient when I need to be." That seemed to settle him down a little at least enough to allow Carmen to coax him into a nap.

While her daughter and husband snuggled naked, Gerry paced behind the closed door of her office. The fact that Zo hadn't showed up for work did nothing to ease the hurt she felt at the sight of Carmen and Lance canoodling on the deck. There had to have been signs, or was she just that oblivious. Carmen's new easygoing disposition. Lance's talk of opening up their marriage. It was all so obvious now but that didn't make her anymore sure of what to do. Divorce was out of the question, so was kicking her daughter out but wouldn't be made a fool of either.

It wasn't the first time in her life that she shared a man with another women. Carmen's father was engaged to someone else when Gerry met him all those years ago and they dated for months in secret before Benny worked up the nerve to leave his wholesome soon-to-be wife for a disco queen of the night. She never asked him to choose, Gerry was perfectly content to be his other women. "Babygirl, you're more like me than you know," she said her eyes on the picture of Carmen on her desk before they shifted to her phone.

Gerry scooped it up as she eased into her chair. It occurred to her then that she might be looking at this all wrong. So, her husband was cheating on her with her daughter, it didn't have to be the end of the world if she didn't let it. Sure she was devastated but, if nothing else, Gerry was resilient. If Lance wanted to play the polyamory game than so could she but Gerry had no intentions of being sneaky about it. She remembered the talk they had at the hotel the night before she left about exploring and Gerry made a decision. If her husband wanted to have a girlfriend then he couldn't be opposed to her having someone(s) on the side.

A couple hours later, Carmen dragged herself out from beneath Lance to get ready for her date with Rey. Her first real date in she didn't know how long. The time she spent with Zo didn't count as far as Carmen was concerned because they never actually went anywhere besides lunch. Rey actually made reservations at a swanky beachfront restaurant which had Carmen a little nervous about what to wear. It was Lance's idea for her to wear a dress and she chose a little blue cocktail dress with caps sleeves and
open back that hugged her curves enough that Rey wouldn't have to wonder if she was wearing panties. She left her hair curly but pinned it back away from her face on one side so as not to hide her glamorous make-up job. A pair of strappy sandals completed the outfit and Carmen looked pleased with her reflection.

Rey was right on time too, ringing her phone at exactly 7 to announce that she was outside. Before she headed out Carmen reminded Lance to change the sheets before her mom got home. "We made a huge mess in there," she added with a giggle as she closed the door behind her, only to be greeting by catcalls and wolf whistles from Rey hanging out of the sunroof of her 2-door Mini Cooper.

"Damn girl! You clean up nice..."

"Jeez Rey tell the neighborhood!"

"Don't tempt me Sweet Cheeks," she said as Carmen got into the car blushing and Rey planted a smoldering kiss before she pulled away from the curb. "Yeah, I'm definitely getting me some of that tonight," she added as she slipped her hand into Carmen's lap.

Twenty minutes later, Gerry was in the lobby of her office building waiting for her car service, debating on whether or not to alert Lance of her impending arrival. Part of her didn't want to, but she didn't want to risk walking in on them again so she sent him a text.
Getting into the car now. Should be home in 30. Be naked and ready when I get there:kiss::kiss:

Lance smiled at the text he'd gotten, though a twinge of guilt sank deep in his gut. On the one hand, he felt bad that he'd just spent most of the day having amazing sex with the woman he loved only to now be welcoming home the woman he loved who was expecting some amazing sex.

This whole thing seemed complicated and none of it felt very right. Still, he couldn't do anything to fix it and he was looking forward to having his wife home. Something was going to have to give, but he wasn't sure when or how.

Responding with his own text Lance sent:
I've got a hot steak waiting for you when you get here.

Then with a laugh he followed that with another message.
I also have dinner ready.

He decided to grant the lady's wish and stripped out of his clothes then put on his cooking apron. Just to be especially silly he added a bow tie and got out one of Gerry's favorite red wines. With just minutes left he plated the steaks, set the table with candles and waited with a towel over his arm and a glass already poured and ready.

Now all he had to do was wait for Gerry to come through the door.

Gerry's heart pounded as she pulled in front of her house for the second time that day. She knew Carmen was probably out on her date, so Lance was alone and waiting for her. Her hands shook as she reached for the door and she took a moment to take a few deep breaths as she waited for the driver to get her bags from the trunk.

"It's now or never Geraldine," she muttered to herself as she pushed the door open and stepped onto the sidewalk. "If you walk through that door, everything changes forever."

Whether that was good or bad remained to be seen, but Gerry pushed one foot in front of the other until she made it to her front door. Deep down she didn't want to go inside but she forced herself to put key to lock and step over the threshold.

She couldn't help the grin that came to her face when she caught sight of her husband dressed in only an apron and bow tie. Her cheating husband, but that didn't seem to matter much at the moment as her eyes roamed hungrily over his mostly nude body. Gerry dropped her bags, slowly unbuttoned her blazer and let it fall as she moved to slip her hand under his apron to grip his cock. "I want my dessert first."

Meanwhile Rey and Carmen sat next to each other, waiting for their first course. The restaurant was relatively crowded but to them it was as if the little corner booth on the patio was the only one. They hadn't stopped talking and giggling, and touching, since Carmen got into the car and that didn't stop once the food came. The long table cloth allowed Rey to tease Carmen every so often, discreetly slipping her had down between her thighs to run lithe fingers over her freshly shaved pussy lips. At first, Carmen tried to slap her hand away but Rey threatened to climb under the table and eventually Carmen relented.

By the time dessert came, the two had consumed a bottle of wine. Well Carmen consumed a bottle of wine, allowing her to relax enough to do her own inappropriate touching. "I don't know what you had planned for after this but I say we skip it," Carmen whispered as she pushed Rey's tight skirt up over her hips, completely exposing her beneath the table. Rey let out a quiet moan as Carmen slipped her fingers inside her tight fuck hole.

"I'm glad I brought my strap," Rey said with a breathy giggle as Carmen began to slowly finger fuck her. Just then the waiter came with their tiramisu and Carmen told him to box it up without looking at him.

Ten minutes later, Carmen sat in the passenger seat of Rey's Mini with the seat fully reclined and her bare feet up on the dashboard. Her dress hiked up to her belly button as Rey worked three fingers against her spread pussy. With the sunroof open and music off, Carmen was certain anyone they passed could hear her lusty cried but she didn't care.

"Mmmm make me cum Rey...I wanna squirt all over this nice leather..."

"I want my dessert first."

Lance smiled, his member throbbing in his wife's hand, but a pit of guilt settled in his gut that he pushed away. He was confused, wondering if it was guilt for having just spent the day making love to his wife's daughter or if it was guilt for spending the night with his lover's wife. Anxiety followed as he realized these two world would have to collide at some point in the future and he didn't know what the result would be.

Putting down the wine and removing the apron, Lance left the bow tie on and moved in to kiss his wife. In some ways it was like kissing her for the first time, now having gotten so used to Carmen's lips on his own. Thankfully this made him a bit more aroused and he relaxed, feeling confident he could give Gerry the warm welcome she deserved.

Across town, Rey wasted no time in pulling her top off so her breasts were exposed, not just to the night air but anyone who might wander by and glance through the window. She continued to work Carmen over with a frenzy of lust trying to drive her to cum loud and hard. She didn't care that men were pausing to look, some even taking out cell phones to snap pictures.

While not willing to let Carmen's face end up on the internet, Rey made sure to mess her hair and even place her hand over Carmen's face with a finger at her lips to give the woman something to suck. Rey herself having moved Carmen's top so she too could suck on the nipple beneath.

It turned Rey on to know that people were looking and watching, even recording. Her tattoos would be recognized by anyone who really knew her well enough, but they also knew Rey didn't care. It was all just fuel to the fire that was her lust and before Carmen could even touch her, Rey started to feel the first ping of her own orgasm.

She felt the hesitation in his kiss but Gerry didn't allow it to derail her from her goal. It had been a week since they'd slept together. Despite his transgression, his betrayal, she could not keep her body from responding to her husband's touch. She wanted him, needed him. His hard body pressed against her curves sent a charge through her that Gerry could never deny. Not even with the knowledge that he probably held her daughter just like this as recently as a few hours ago.

Gerry let out a quiet moan when Lance pulled off his apron, her eyes roaming over his nude frame as she kicked off her shoes. "God I missed you," she muttered as she reached to grab the bow tie, using it to pull him into another deep kiss. "That stupid toy and amateur porn is never enough," she added with a chuckle as she stepped back.

Using the bow tie like a collar, Gerry led her husband into their bedroom and pushed him down onto the bed before pulling her dress over her head. Moist satin panties and lace bra came next, in no time at all she stood before her husband completely exposed. "Did you miss me baby," she said, running her hands down her body to cup her neatly trimmed mound. Gerry slipped the finger of one hand between her thighs, parting her lower lips to expose her swollen clit before slipping her middle finger into her opening. "I thought a lot about you while I was away...that talk we had before I left. There's more than enough of me to go around," she said with a moan as she slowly stroked her pussy. "It was so hot watching you watch me dance with that guy...how much hotter would it be if it was more than just a dance. If it was him who took me back to that bathroom...maybe bent me over the sink while you watched. I spent so much of my first marriage repressing my desires that I forgot I liked other things. I've never had two men but you were one of those men...or if you just wanted to watch. Or maybe you could pick up a hot young thang for us to share. The possibilities are endless Lance and I think our marriage can survive it. I love you so much baby...no matter what, I want us to be together."

*************************​

As soon as her tits were out, Carmen leaned up to latch onto Rey's tiny upturned nipples to nibble and suck as her body trembled against those expert fingers. Her own hands gripped Rey's bare ass, but it wasn't enough. The lack of space. The clothes. All took away from the moment and Carmen was done fooling around.

"Take me home," she said breathlessly with a hard smack to her ass. "I want this hot little ass on my face..."

"I thought your Mom was coming home," Rey asked as she nibbled at Carmen's neck.

"She is but my rooms all the way on the other side of the house. We do the meet and greet then go upstairs so you can have your way with me..."

"Shit, you don't have to tell me twice," Rey said with a giggle as they scrambled to get dressed. "That's going to drive Lance nuts poor guy..."

"Probably but I don't care," Carmen said with a shrug as Rey pulled out of the dark parking lot and onto the street. "He'll be too busy with my mom to notice you screaming my name all night."

"Oh yeah...we'll see about that sweet cheeks," was Rey's last words on the quick ride to Carmen's house. Mostly because Carmen made it difficult for her ton concentrate with her hand up Rey skirt and tongue in her ear. At red light, she even tried to push a finger into her backdoor but Rey clamped her thighs shut and reached up to give Carmen's curly hair a hard yank, putting her back in her seat.

"The possibilities are endless Lance and I think our marriage can survive it. I love you so much baby...no matter what, I want us to be together."

Lance's head was now swimming with lust. Gerry was actually offering him a solution to all his mental and emotional dilemmas. It wasn't exactly perfect, he still couldn't bring himself to admit he loved Carmen too. But she was willing to explore the lust, the desires and the physical parts. It was a good step and he wasn't about to be so prideful as to hold double standards.

Without thought he realized his hand was wrapped around his shaft and stroking in time with her own penetrations. "Wow, sweetheart, that's huge." as if to imply a double meaning he reached up to cup one of her large breasts and guide the nipple to his lips. A few licks around the areola, then a gentle open mouth suck before he continued. "I want you to be happy, and I think you being able to truly explore how much woman you are would do just that. I bet, when you were away, there were a dozen men who looked you over and thought about you naked, riding their cocks because you're so fucking sexy!"

Lance moved to stand just inches from Gerry, his hand still stroking. "You shouldn't have to wait to come home to me to be reminded how much of a woman you are. You shouldn't have to ache for me out of some old tradition. Just come home to me, to our home and our family and know that I've missed you too."

Back