Thanks, Biden!!!

Why does the U.S. taxpayer have to pick up the tab? Taxpayers didn’t pick up the tab for the Valdez oil spill.

Thanks Joe for volunteering more taxpayer money. Why doesn’t he give as much attention to Palestine.
Because the loss of a major interstate highway and a major port has immediate consequences for commerce across the entire Atlantic seaboard. This is exactly the sort of situation where the government should step in and get things running quickly instead of waiting for a huge insurance claim to be settled.

Why does the U.S. taxpayer have to pick up the tab? Taxpayers didn’t pick up the tab for the Valdez oil spill.

Thanks Joe for volunteering more taxpayer money. Why doesn’t he give as much attention to Palestine.
The Exxon Valdese oil spill, had nothing to do with our roads and bridges. The federal government is the one who regulates the bridges.

Because the loss of a major interstate highway and a major port has immediate consequences for commerce across the entire Atlantic seaboard. This is exactly the sort of situation where the government should step in and get things running quickly instead of waiting for a huge insurance claim to be settled.
I understand what the government's role and responsibilities are when it pertains to interstate commerce. That's one of the feds enumerated constitutional powers. I also understand the importance of access to that harbor and its shipping ports.

That train derailment also affected interstate commerce but it also had a disastrous affect on a population. My point is the distinction between Biden's reaction to Palestine as opposed to Baltimore. Palestine is being fucked over, carcinogens that will affect that population for years to come.

I understand what the government's role and responsibilities are when it pertains to interstate commerce. That's one of the feds enumerated constitutional powers. I also understand the importance of access to that harbor and its shipping ports.

That train derailment also affected interstate commerce but it also had a disastrous affect on a population. My point is the distinction between Biden's reaction to Palestine as opposed to Baltimore. Palestine is being fucked over, carcinogens that will affect that population for years to come.
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

The train derailment in EAST Palestine (not "Palestine") was given all the attention, resources, and consideration it warranted - AND MORE.

Ironically, "republicans" (ineedhelp1’s party of choice) are the ones who CONSTANTLY want to weaken regulations that lead to these disasters and defund the agencies that respond to these disasters.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

^

The train derailment in EAST Palestine (not "Palestine") was given all the attention, resources, and consideration it warranted - AND MORE.

Ironically, "republicans" (ineedhelp1’s party of choice) are the ones who CONSTANTLY want to weaken regulations that lead to these disasters and defund the agencies that respond to these disasters.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!
They were not given all the resources they need. Palestine should be a 'BORDERLINE' super fund site!! Those people should have been evacuated and provided an alternative place to live.

SAD!!

They were not given all the resources they need. Palestine should be a 'BORDERLINE' super fund site!! Those people should have been evacuated and provided an alternative place to live.

SAD!!
^

Being uninformed and histrionic does not strengthen ineedhelp1’s arguments.

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

Not enough!! Where's the government? Very late in the game. People have not received compensation from Norfolk. A fund should be established for future healthcare complications.
Selective outrage 🙄

Selective outrage 🙄
No it’s not. I voiced outrage on the government’s handling of this catastrophe since it happened. But as suspected some lit TDS laden dipshits immediately blamed Trump for easing regulations on breaking systems upgrade. Biden’s response was feckless at best.

No it’s not. I voiced outrage on the government’s handling of this catastrophe since it happened. But as suspected some lit TDS laden dipshits immediately blamed Trump for easing regulations on breaking systems upgrade. Biden’s response was feckless at best.
You are so comical dude. Those that vote red didn’t get something, those that vote blue hasn’t gotten a damn thing yet.

Stop with the you win, everyone else must lose mentality.

Your boy went right to the train derailment and used it to fundraise, those legal bills are legit.

Please go back to the supersized fries, you are much better at that- doesn’t require you to analyze things.

Biden has another problem. He can promise a quick recovery for Baltimore’s bridge collapse all he wants but what happens when his own green energy agenda and crippling regulations kick in. That bridge will stay broken for years mired in dumbass over regulation by his own EPA.
I fail to see how the EPA could push for a new EA, given the bridge exists. Just a bit more of your poutrage over Biden.

Who said the US was picking up the tab? What Biden said was he was going to act now and get the bridge rebuilt instead of waiting 3 or 4 years to get the insurance settlement.

It’s a miracle that ineedhelp1 can manage to spontaneously breathe -impulses from the brain are usually required.

🤣

Seriously though, President Biden (and the country) obviously can’t wait for the insurance companies to respond.

Thanks President Biden!!!

👍

🇺🇸

"March 28 (UPI) -- The Biden administration announced on Thursday a new rule to crack down on so-called "junk" health insurance where companies provide inexpensive healthcare coverage from plans that provide few services"

"Short-term insurance plans blossomed under a 2018 rule change led by the Trump administration. Such short-term plans are not bound by the consumer protections required by the Affordable Care Act.

The White House claimed that a Republican plan would allow insurance companies selling such plans to use loopholes to evade protections insurance customers need to find a plan that's right for them, including coverage of pre-existing conditions."

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2024/03/28/junk-health-insurance-Biden-rule/4241711623924/

Back