Thanks, Biden!!!

You’re an absolute genius. And your comment doesn’t refute mine. 👍

I never intended to refute anything. I only pointed out that by eliminating housing costs the final statistic appears to be lower. And that if you eliminate every cost, the final number will be zero.

Whether that's an accurate picture of reality or not is where the problem lies. By releasing a manipulated result the conclusion is falsified. Or, to put it in street terms; it's a lie.

See how that works?

I never intended to refute anything. I only pointed out that by eliminating housing costs the final statistic appears to be lower. And that if you eliminate every cost, the final number will be zero.

Whether that's an accurate picture of reality or not is where the problem lies. By releasing a manipulated result the conclusion is falsified. Or, to put it in street terms; it's a lie.

See how that works?

In no way is it a lie. You just don’t understand how math works.

Were you homeschooled? You seem like one of those maladjusted homeschooled types.

If you exclude every category in the report inflation is zero.

See how that works?
How many homes have you purchased in your entire life, JimArpy? Hmmm? Not really an everyday....or every YEAR for that matter....purchase!

Volatile commodities are normally excluded from the inflation rate. Housing and price of Gas are two very common ones, a person who is up to date on what market components are included in the ROI calculation would understand this.
See how that works?
Obviously you don't. Maybe educate yourself, no matter how hard people around he try to educate you, they fail....alas it is up to you.

In no way is it a lie. You just don’t understand how math works.

Were you homeschooled? You seem like one of those maladjusted homeschooled types.

Math is a game of sums. But when you artificially manipulate the equation by deleting constants, the only sum is zero.

THAT is what you fail to understand.

Math is a game of sums. But when you artificially manipulate the equation by deleting constants, the only sum is zero.

I see where you went wrong. Not all math is addition!

If the annualized inflation rate of bananas is 2%, beef 2%, and apples 2%, what is the inflation rate of the combined banana/beef/apple index?

Hint: it’s not 6%.

It’s 2%.

If the annualized inflation rate of bananas is 2%, beef 2%, and apples 2%, what is the inflation rate of the combined banana/beef/apple index?

It’s 2%.

I see you're just as stupid today as you have been.

"Sum" indicates "final solution" not formula.

"Sum" of 2+2?
"Sum" of 2-1?
"Sum" of 6/1.5?

This is so prevalent it's even used for writing the calculations in the various spreadsheet software. @sumA1..A23.

I guess one could say "solution" rather than "sum" but that's not a normal public perception of the meaning for math totals.

But apparently none of that works in Lefty progressive world.

"Sum" of 2+2?
"Sum" of 2-1?
"Sum" of 6/1.5?

This is so prevalent it's even used for writing the calculations in the various spreadsheet software. @sumA1..A23.

I guess one could say "solution" rather than "sum" but that's not a normal public perception of the meaning for math totals.

Here’s your sign …

It’s 2%.

"Sum" of 2+2?
"Sum" of 2-1?
"Sum" of 6/1.5?

LMFAO.......damn you're stupid.....

Nice self own too

"Sum" of 2+2?
"Sum" of 2-1?
"Sum" of 6/1.5?

That's what happens when someone attends Trump U.

Biden is coming out in opposition to plans to sell US Steel to a Japanese company

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|13 hours ago
WASHINGTON -- President Joe Biden is coming out in opposition to the planned sale of U.S. Steel to Nippon Steel of Japan, saying in a statement to be released Thursday that the U.S. needs to "maintain strong American steel companies powered by American steel workers."

Biden to ban LGBTQ pride flags at US embassies in spending bill deal to avert shutdown​

Such a big win? 😄

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4550564-budget-deal-effectively-ban-pride-flag-us-embassies/

Despite the remaining provision, the Congressional Equality Caucus ultimately said Republican lawmakers’ “attempts to use the appropriations process for an all-out assault on LGBTQI+ rights has officially failed.”

“Democrats successfully eliminated more than 45 anti-equality riders from the Fiscal Year 2024 funding bills during negotiations,” Pocan said.

LGBTQ rights advocates have also called it a win.

Back