Thanks, Biden!!!

Biden to ban LGBTQ pride flags at US embassies in spending bill deal to avert shutdown​

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/uni...s-embassies-spending-bill-deal-avert-shutdown
Your inner conflict is palpable.

5634a84c3ab3cd429a564412169a448e.gif

Their world is crumbling around them and they cannot see it through the hate in their eyes.
Biden has another problem. He can promise a quick recovery for Baltimore’s bridge collapse all he wants but what happens when his own green energy agenda and crippling regulations kick in. That bridge will stay broken for years mired in dumbass over regulation by his own EPA.

Biden has another problem. He can promise a quick recovery for Baltimore’s bridge collapse all he wants but what happens when his own green energy agenda and crippling regulations kick in. That bridge will stay broken for years mired in dumbass over regulation by his own EPA.
It was a car bridge. Even in California, damaged car infrastructure quickly gets rebuilt. Only trains get slow walked.

Thanks, Biden, for actually implementing an infrastructure progam, instead of dicking around for 4 years in order to give tax breaks to the rich.
Infrastructure with over regulation is equivalent to no infrastructure at all.

Biden has another problem. He can promise a quick recovery for Baltimore’s bridge collapse all he wants…
That bridge will stay broken for years mired…
Thanks, Biden, for actually implementing an infrastructure progam,

Remarks by President Biden on his Administration’s Work to Aid I-95 Efforts | Philadelphia, PA​

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ons-work-to-aid-i-95-efforts-philadelphia-pa/

“To the people of Philadelphia, I want to say that we’re with you. We’re going to stay with you and — as this is rebuilt — until it’s totally finished. And we’re going to try to do that in as quick a time as possible.

And I told the governor there’s no more important project right now in the country, as far as I’m concerned. I’m directing my team — not figuratively, but literally — to move heaven and earth to get it done as soon as humanly possible.”

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

Heavily traveled I-95 reopens less than 2 weeks after deadly collapse in Philadelphia​

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/na...o-weeks-after-deadly-collapse-in-philadelphia

Thanks, Biden, for actually implementing an infrastructure progam, instead of dicking around for 4 years in order to give tax breaks to the rich.
Heartening how quickly the Biden administration defined the Francis Scott Key bridge collapse in Baltimore as a national problem that the federal government would fully back and put its transportation secretary out there in a White House press conference to demonstrate how on the ball on this the administration was. Maryland is a blue state. I can only shudder to think of how the Trump administration would have stepped up to this. This doesn't mean the federal government will actually pay for everything. It will just cover startup costs until the insurance money starts rolling in and/or Maryland can start freeing money toward it.

And Pete Buttigieg is showing just how talented and competent he is.

Why does the U.S. taxpayer have to pick up the tab? Taxpayers didn’t pick up the tab for the Valdez oil spill.

Thanks Joe for volunteering more taxpayer money. Why doesn’t he give as much attention to Palestine.

Why does the U.S. taxpayer have to pick up the tab? Taxpayers didn’t pick up the tab for the Valdez oil spill.

Thanks Joe for volunteering more taxpayer money. Why doesn’t he give as much attention to Palestine.
Masshole.

Under the Oil Pollution Act of 1990, the owner or operator of a facility from which oil is discharged (responsible party) is liable for the costs associated with the: containment, cleanup, and. damages resulting from the spill.

Government regulations protecting the American taxpayer and holding corporations (who are people btw) accountable.

Under the Oil Pollution Act of 1990, the owner or operator of a facility from which oil is discharged (responsible party) is liable for the costs associated with the: containment, cleanup, and. damages resulting from the spill.

Government regulations protecting the American taxpayer and holding corporations (who are people btw) accountable.
And cargo ships aren’t responsible for their mishaps?

You’re the idiot. Biden and Butthead couldn’t be bothered with Palestine,now both can’t get to this accident site fast enough.
Palestine was a different circumstance. But please talk about the Valdeze more

And cargo ships aren’t responsible for their mishaps?
I mean, c’mon, there’s gotta be an established PB rule where one can forfeit the responsibility to answer after 3 straight dumb questions. Right?

I mean, c’mon, there’s gotta be an established PB rule where one can forfeit the responsibility to answer after 3 straight dumb questions. Right?
Haha!
Strike 1, Bn2f!

Back