Ten Minute Challenge: First Edition

CoyoteHoward

Honor. Justice.
I had an idea today for a five minute challenge, then amended it to a ten minute.

The rules are simple:
  • Start your submission with the time you start. You maximize if you wait for the minute to switch over.
  • Small, grammar editting is allowed, but no true additions to plot.
  • Try to be in 10 minutes or less.
  • Of course, no one will really know whether you did this in 10 minutes. It's all honor based.
  • This is purely for fun.
The following is my submission. I look forward to everyone else's.

She was pushed forward onto the bed, her hands coming forward and hitting the sheet. A hard slap on her ass made her yelp and climb further forward, straddling the large man underneath her.

She knew what she was supposed to do, so she stopped when her sex was over his large, 9 inch cock. As he reached down and put the tip at her entrance, she lowered her tight cunt down onto it, to the base in one go.

As soon as their bodies met, another penis was presented to her face, and she gobbled the shaft down.

Another male mounted the bed behind her, spreading her cheeks with one hand while he pressed his head against her rosebud. When she fucked herself on the cock in her pussy, the head slipped in her ass, and as she rocked, he fed more and more into her.

She groaned around the cock at her head as the first orgasm suddenly slammed into her, the full girth of the penis in her behind stretching her sphincter beautifully.

The two dicks rubbed each other through as the 7 incher hit balls deep, and kept her orgasm going.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she kept cumming, the man in her pussy suddenly thrusting hard upwards into her.

"Aww shit guys, I'm blowing in this bitch!" he said, pistoning up.

She felt as she heard the man at her face groan, his cock going steel-rigid, the cum flowing from him as he grabbed her head and forced himself all 8 inches in.

Finally, as her third, continuous orgasm waved through her, the male on top of her let loose as well, filling her last empty hole.

As the withdrew from her, the bottom man rolled her off of him, stood and spoke to the others.

"When does the pink pill wear off anyway?"

Took more like 15 if I'm being honest...

"No, like this." She shifted on the bed, propping up a knee. "Now hold your cock just above my pussy."

He pulled out slowly, trying not to cum. It was hard; he'd been pounding her as fast as he could manage for the past fifteen minutes. Had to, so her skin would be flushed and sweaty, so her vulva would look swollen and used, shiny with her juices running down her folds, labia parted slightly to reveal pink wet inner lips and a red, engorged clit.

"What now, honey?" he asked, poised above her opening, trembling, on the edge of orgasm.

"Now show her how you glaze me. She'll love it."

With a smile he closed his hand around his shaft, sliding up his length, providing just enough stimulation to send him tumbling over the edge like an avalanche. Pearlescent semen erupted from his opening, spilling over her mound, coating every crevice. The first rope was well aimed and landed right on her clit, flowing down her open slit. The next several strayed further and further from the mark, as he pumped wildly, pooling below her navel in milky clumps, spattering her upper thighs.

She smiled at the camera and made a kissy face before turning it off. "See, darling? Helping me make a video for my girlfriend isn't so bad."

This is closer to 15 minutes -- dang it! I'll get the hang of it soon.

The day started like any other. The annoyingly happy burble of the alarm clock roused me from my sleep, and I heard my phone crash to the floor as I flailed at it to make it stop. "Too early," moaned my wife, rolling over and putting her head back down against the pillow. "Far too early," I said, rolling onto my side and throwing an arm over her warm body. As I lay in the twilight of early consciousness, I began moving my hand up her body, gently, lightly, skimming her skin until I came to her breast. I began gently fondling her breast and rolling her nipple between my fingertips. She shifted her body and began breathing deeper, reaching a hand around behind her and grazing the tip of my erection.

To my surprise, she suddenly shifted her body, sitting up and gathering her hair behind her head. I moved onto my back, my cock pointing straight up, expecting her to fall back asleep until the next alarm chime. Instead, she looked back at me and smiled. I felt her hand wrap around me and begin pumping, slowly stroking me.

"Mmm...good morning!" I said, arching my back and pushing my hips up into her hands. Without a word, she leaned over, opened her mouth, and took my hard cock into it. I gasped as she pulled my foreskin back and tickled the tip of my penis with her tongue, and panted hard as she began stroking my cock faster, bobbing her head up and down. Just as I could feel my orgasm building, a knock at our bedroom door froze us both. "Mom! I need help with my outfit," called one of the kids from outside our door. "Just a minute, sweetie!" replied Nicole. At that exact second, the alarm went off again, and much to my dismay our morning began without my cum in her mouth.

:::

Later in the morning, after dropping the kids at school, we stood in the kitchen. I was scrubbing a pan while Nicole washed the counter, an ordinary domestic moment. As she worked next to me, I casually bumped my hips into hers, and she bumped back. I playfully swatted her ass, and she laughed, sticking her butt out further, and soon we were making out in the kitchen. I pushed her back against the counter and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling the fly down and yanking her pants and panties to the floor. She smiled and leaned back as I pulled my pants off, my cock springing back to life. She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed me, pulling my cock towards her pussy and rubbing it against her wet lips. I pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts, and we began fucking in earnest, fast and hard on the countertop, grinding our hips together as I stroked into her.

Soon, the tightness of her pussy and the rhythm of our sex became too much. "I can't hold it too long baby," I gasped. I felt her legs tighten around me. She leaned into me, pulling me deep into her, and growled. "Cum in my pussy...cum inside me, I want it in me!"

Hearing her beg for my cum sent me over the edge and I pushed deep inside her, exploding in her, feeling the orgasm rock me and then subside. We sat for a moment, breathing heavy, before I pulled out. Her pussy was sticky and wet with her juices and my cum, and I watched in awe as she fingered herself, gathering our juices on her fingers before licking them clean. We pulled our clothes back on, reassembling ourselves, and kissed passionately one last time. The taste of our juices on her lips got me horny enough to begin thinking about round two...

For the next edition I'll have to use my desktop instead of my phone lol.

I could get so much more in!

George took me from behind. He always took me from behind. Though he denied it, the sight of my cock, bigger than his own and achingly hard, slapping against my belly as he hammered away at me, was one that diminished him. So he preferred to take me from behind, and soon that became the only way he would do it.

I didn’t mind at first. I loved being taken that way, but as his preference became an insistence, increasingly it made me feel dirty and used. Unloved. He was my husband. He had married me in full knowledge of what I was. On our wedding night he had laughed when my cum spurted up against his belly and down onto my breasts. He had used to even finish me off with his hand.

Never his mouth, though. I wasn’t a man, but he considered it gay for him to suck my cock, or for me to peg him as I often wished to. I was a futa, but he yearned for me to be a woman.

But I wasn’t a woman. I was born to fuck, not merely to be fucked. I yearned too, to have my cock sucked, to have a tight ass to fuck. I wanted so much more than to be fucked like a dog by an insecure husband who should have been so much more than George ever was.

So of course I cheated - and I don’t regret it for a moment.

Fuck men - properly!

I sat back in bed, opened up a new Word file and clicked go on the stopwatch. I stared blankly at the screen.

My wife wandered in the room. "Watcha doin'" she asked, slipping off her dress and hanging it up. As she unhooked her bra, her large round breasts sprung free. We will have been married ten years next month, but I still find them incredibly distracting.

"A writing challenge," I say. "I've only got ten minutes to write something."

She leaps into to bed. "Something sexy?" she asks with a smile.

"Could be," I say.

She comes and lays in my bare lap, and, as always, I feel my cock stiffen.

"What have you already got?" she asks, peering at the screen. The document is still blank.

"Lacking a little inspiration?" she asks. She swings herself up and round so she's now saddlingly me.

"I'm on the clock." I say. She gives me a pouty look.

Then she leans forward allowing her thick brown nipples to come level with my mouth.

"Ah, what the hell," I say as I close the laptop. "I can probably still finish this story in only seven minutes."

Last edited:
My daughter bought a copy of "THE WALL" because she liked the cover. A pensive dark haired woman leaning against rain covered glass.

She's just a kid, my daughter, innocent of the world and I said, "let mummy read it first in case it's scary."

She said "okay" and rolled her eyes. She's eight.

And so I sat and read this book with a cover like teen horror fiction and accidentally stumbled upon a work of literature written by a housewife in the sixties about a world where everyone but her seems to have turned to stone and she has a huge supple of food and stuff in a Hunter's cabin on the alps to live on. And a gun. And a dog. And a cow.

So she chooses to sit a think and write. And farm the meage soil. And build. And she never ever sits and has a wank ONCE in the whole story. There's a murder at the end, I won't spoil it for you.

So I say (knowing that she'll quit reading looking before the end) "Sure babe, it's not scary. But I don't think it will hold your interest."

She smiles and potters off to read and quits after about four pages.

And I keep drudging through my day with a dark little fantasy playing in my mind. I would lay back on a bed I'd never have to make again. I would play through a hundred fantasies until my clit and nippleslmostly dropped off with over use.

Then I would roll naked in the dew and kiss my dog goodbye.

Then I'd blow that rifle.

Back