Tattoos and Body Art

This is the one on my ankle. My daughter drew this. Her favorite flower is the daisy and mine is the rose. So on her stem is my "love you" and on mine is her "love you" Her first tattoo. So we have matching ones and both on our ankles.
attachment.php

Last edited:
This is the one on my ankle. My daughter drew this. Her favorite flower is the daisy and mine is the rose. So on her stem is my "love you" and on mine is her "love you" Her first tattoo. So we have matching ones and both on our ankles.
attachment.php

A novel idea. It looks good too.

This is a very sweet note, and as I am sure you have already been told - nice stems!

Can I have a preview now, to see what it will be like. :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

:cathappy::cathappy: It will feel a little ticklish but I know it will soothe you best Mr Todger. Thank you by the way, I tried and it works now ;)

This is a lovely piece Sassy! A very sweet inspiration :rose:

That's so sweet! I love when they have special meaning!! :rose:

This is a lovely piece Sassy! A very sweet inspiration :rose:
Thank you It means a lot to me that my daughter not only drew it for us, but got it as her first tattoo with me.
That's so sweet! I love when they have special meaning!! :rose:

I swore I'd never be a person who got tattoos and now I'd have 4 lol
I miss seeing your beautiful pictures Tali! :rose:

(image omitted for brevity)

It always makes sense to me when someone gets a tattoo that has meaning; a story behind it.

My daughter would love to get matching tattoos, she keeps trying to convince me !
Awesome idea and tattoo

Yeah, I am not a fan of ink just for ink.

Oh! I seem to have forgotten my story. I got the tiger, because that was my mom's nickname for me. I got it just after she died, sort of a way to remember her, or to carry around a piece of her (as if I might forget? hah! whatever). The dragon was just a want for balance. In the Chinese zodiac, I was born the year of the dragon;
so, the dragon is who I am, and the tiger reminds me where I come from.

Oopppssss :rose:
aww I like that. I was tempted to get top of my foot , but I was a chicken lol
Oh! I seem to have forgotten my story. I got the tiger, because that was my mom's nickname for me. I got it just after she died, sort of a way to remember her, or to carry around a piece of her (as if I might forget? hah! whatever). The dragon was just a want for balance. In the Chinese zodiac, I was born the year of the dragon;
so, the dragon is who I am, and the tiger reminds me where I come from.

See. that is a tear jerker. So sweet!! :heart:

aww I like that. I was tempted to get top of my foot , but I was a chicken lol

See. that is a tear jerker. So sweet!! :heart:

Thank. you, :rose: I love my tattoo....... as you can see the other foot is ink free !

Lol...... the top of the foot hurts, I also had a lot of swelling.

Thank. you, :rose: I love my tattoo....... as you can see the other foot is ink free !

Lol...... the top of the foot hurts, I also had a lot of swelling.

haha that's what I figured. I'm kind of a weenie about pain. But unfortunately, you never know how much it'll hurt or not hurt, until it's started. When I got my first one I went with a friend who said "Here, I'll go first so you can see it does't hurt" So I watched him and he practically laughed through it. So I thought.. Hey, I've had babies!!

Um.. I found out he kinda likes pain. The lady gave me a stuffed animal to squeeze LMAO.

I swore I'd never be a person who got tattoos and now I'd have 4 lol
I miss seeing your beautiful pictures Tali! :rose:

I've often thought about it, but I've never taken the time to do it. I'd like to get some of my sons drawings. Maybe someday!

I had to get a new cable for my camera, I have pictures waiting but they're stuck in my camera because my cable shorted out when I tried to upload them, it should be here in a few days. :)

...Very nice!! What is on the backs of your arms?

I think it's latin:
"pondere vis" looks like "pondere vis-caeli" which means "Join thus," although the full text reference was: ignea et sine pondere vis-caeli
It's latin poems from Ovid, titled "Metamorphoses."

On the other arm, it looks like "crescit eundo" which is a more common latin phrase "it grows as it goes"

Last edited:
I think it's latin:
"pondere vis" looks like "pondere vis-caeli" which means "Join thus," although the full text reference was: ignea et sine pondere vis-caeli
It's latin poems from Ovid, titled "Metamorphoses."

On the other arm, it looks like "crescit eundo" which is a more common latin phrase "it grows as it goes"

Thank you, LWulf šŸ˜Š

Back