Tantric Sex

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Hope you can help.
Hubby sent me an artical on tantric sex. “Fancy it?”
I have read the artical. From what I can gather it’s to do everything and make it last as long as possible?
“If you decide to have sex to completion which isn’t the overall goal we suggest that you have taken several hours to get there”

My question is this. Does anyone here practice Tantric sex?

Yes, the goal is to be present and when present just enjoy the journey. It is a place we go not a thing we do.....

Yes, the goal is to be present and when present just enjoy the journey. It is a place we go not a thing we do.....
Ilia this something you do?
I have been reading up on it.
Seems to involve lots of edging (both ways”
I have said “yes why not, house is empty tomorrow eve”

I’d continue to research. Mini deranging is that it is more of an intimate form of sex vs being ourcome oriented or sensation oriented. Being open to the slowness and the closeness is a huge component, which is very different than the more western norms of sex.

I think its more of a way of living ones life and being present in the intimacy, connection and energy of it all than just it being about extending the act of sexual contact. Or at least thats what I always took from it.

Hope you can help.
You might want to check with husband which parts of the article made him interested. Is it the spirituality? The intimacy? The long sessions? The edging? There are many aspects to it.

I tried something resembling Tantric sex with husband once, where we focused on him not ejaculating. For 3 days, we had lots and lots of sex, but every time he'd get close to ejaculating, we'd change position or take a break or simply stop. It had some interesting effects...

First of all, he was almost constantly erect and ready. The lack of ejaculation removed the usual 'recovery' period, and we could enjoy ourselves many times :)
However, he also gradually got more and more sensitive - which meant that it would take less and less for him to get to the edge. After a while, this became a nuisance, since it required us both to slow down more than we really wanted.
Eventually, he couldn't hold back any longer and had a big but not very satisfying ejaculation. He said it was almost more pain than pleasure at that point.

It was a memorable experience, but we never tried it again. Somehow once was enough :)

We have tried and enjoyed tantric type sex on many occasions, sometimes for 20-30 minutes and sometimes for hours. To us, it's more of just a unique connection. We normally do it either on the sofa or sitting up on the bed with her straddling me with me fully inserted, but limiting most any pelvic or lower body movement, which can be a challenge to resist. Not only is the constant connection nice, but all four of our hands are free to roam and stimulate each other's body. And of course the face to face aspect allows looking into each other's eyes as well as constant kissing which tends to be more erotic, teasing, deep, tongue sucking, etc. Sometimes we'll incorporate soft dirty talk usually reminiscing about past sexcapades, i.e., "remember that time when we pulled off on that remote dirt road on the way to the lake and"......followed by explicit details of what we did as a way to also stimulate our minds.

We've also tried it in the pool when we have some alone time, which works great due to the more weightless factor that allows for standing or moving about in addition to sitting on one of the benches. The outdoors factor also adds to the sexiness. And it also makes it easier to resist abandoning the tantric aspect and beginning to thrust since that's difficult in water anyway.

Sometimes we use it as a prelude to more conventional sex and other times do it just for what it is and can eventually reach orgasm that way.

Last edited:
I think the idea of it is similiar to edging. Never tried it but I love sessions of sexual interaction to be as long as possible. You become more heightened and aroused and with practice, learn to extend moments of pleasure. I think with an added session of foreplay, the time together can be very gratifying. If you just want to procreate, then get in, get it done, cum then your done. But i prefer to make it last and enjoy the heightened state of being aroused. When In the case of prolonged teasing and caressing, sucking and fucking is done, the orgasm is euphoric and intense. Thats my opinion. And opinions are like 🫏🕳️ Everybody has one. 😁

You might want to check with husband which parts of the article made him interested. Is it the spirituality? The intimacy? The long sessions? The edging? There are many aspects to it.

I tried something resembling Tantric sex with husband once, where we focused on him not ejaculating. For 3 days, we had lots and lots of sex, but every time he'd get close to ejaculating, we'd change position or take a break or simply stop. It had some interesting effects...

First of all, he was almost constantly erect and ready. The lack of ejaculation removed the usual 'recovery' period, and we could enjoy ourselves many times :)
However, he also gradually got more and more sensitive - which meant that it would take less and less for him to get to the edge. After a while, this became a nuisance, since it required us both to slow down more than we really wanted.
Eventually, he couldn't hold back any longer and had a big but not very satisfying ejaculation. He said it was almost more pain than pleasure at that point.

It was a memorable experience, but we never tried it again. Somehow once was enough :)
With respect, I don’t think what you’re describing is actual tantra. Focusing on him not ejaculating but continuing to engage in sex acts is more akin to orgasm denial.

talking this through last night.
He said “I just think the way of making love sounds fun and interesting. Instead of going for a goal just enjoy each other for a few hours. You can cum as often as you like but I should hold off and if I do cum, no excuse to stop”
we watched a video of a couple last night. Very erotic.
Looking forward to having the house to ourselfs for a few hours

With respect, I don’t think what you’re describing is actual tantra. Focusing on him not ejaculating but continuing to engage in sex acts is more akin to orgasm denial.
I know. That's why I said 'something resembling Tantric sex' :)

What we did wasn't specifically orgasm denial though - the edging and stop-go wasn't the aim of it - just a consequence.
Anyway, regardless of labels, we had fun - that's what matters :)

talking this through last night.
He said “I just think the way of making love sounds fun and interesting. Instead of going for a goal just enjoy each other for a few hours. You can cum as often as you like but I should hold off and if I do cum, no excuse to stop”
we watched a video of a couple last night. Very erotic.
Looking forward to having the house to ourselfs for a few hours
And we're looking forward to the write-up ;)

So we had the house to ourselves.

Mr set the scene. He had the big bag of toys laid out. 2 bottles of white wine and a bottle of water.

Big towel laid in the bed and the bath was full.

He walked me in and told me to bath. He had showered.
I nervously laughed and got in the bath. He served me a glass of wine.

“So as you know I have been reading about tantric sex and want to try it. We normally are driven by orgasm not tonight. We are not leaving no this room for at least two hours, we are going to make love as long as we can. If we cum it’s not an excuse to stop, just change. He laughed and said it’s easier for you as you can cum multiple times.

If I cum and loose my hardon remember it still feels good. But I don’t want to cum for as long as possible. If get to sensitive after orgasm explore another body part.
Toys are allowed to be used”

I said ok, why not.

He left saying see you when your ready.
I have to admit laying in the bath I could feel my pussy tingle.
I left the bath and walked into the bedroom. Music was playing. Habby stood up, walked towards me naked. I noticed he was very hard and had shaved very well.

He took my towel and started to dry me off.

“Sit on the bed facing me, we sat. He put a blind fold on himself and told me to do the same”
So here we are sitting facing each other without being able to see.
I felt his hand on my shoulder, I shuddered “relax and explore he said”. I reached out slowly and my hand touched his neck.
We explored in darkness.
Me being me went for his cock. “Not yet”
His exploring touch had me close to orgasm without any direct pussy contact.

He took my blindfold off and we made eye contact. This was the first time we kissed. As he did so his hand went to my pussy. Gently he rubbed my clit as his other hand pinched my nipple.

“Fuck I am cumming”. As quick as that an orgasm swept through me.

He smiled and told me to roll onto my front.

I did as I was asked and he started to massage my back.

He spent ages Woking along my sides and my arm pits.

I could feel his cock rubbing against my arse every now and then. I wanted him to fuck me. He just said later.

He moved down my body and was working my arse his fingers brushing my arsehole my legs started to part as I pushed back.

Mr - take over. (I have text him telling him I have wrote this. He can write the next part)

Thanks for the intro.

Well as she said. We was trying to mix it up a bit. We are about 40 mins in. By now I would have cum but I am determined to have a long session.

Not really Tantric but fun.

Mrs is on her front. She has already orgasmed once. Which means the second will come easier going by past experiences.

I spread her arse as I massage her, she can’t help but push back. I know she want a finger or two in her arse but I want to make her “really” want it.

I run my finger gently around her arse with my other hand I reach down to her pussy. Fuck it’s wet. I can’t resist slipping two fingers in she moans. Almost on all fours now.

I get the sudden desire, her arse is longing for attention. I lean forward and start to rim her

“O god she moans”

I tongue her arse as I finger fuck her. I feel her tense up and she cums again.

Stop she cries it’s to sensitive. I continue until she pushed me off.

She pushes me onto my back.

And said “glass of wine?” Why not I said.

I sat up against the head board and she sat facing me and had a glass of wine. I couldn’t help but notice her pussy was red and looking so wet.

What you thinking I asked - you will see she responded giving my cock a little flick. It was at half mast but i could actually see it had leaked precum

About 1hr 10 -

Mrs 2

Mr 0 so far

I’m pretty sure we’re not doing Tantric sex the “right way”, but we often have long extended sessions. It’s just about touching and pleasure. They bring a very different type of joy, sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

Like you guys 👆👆, orgasm, especially for me, is not the goal.

Sometimes my wife will ride me, but not intercourse. Just rubbing her clitoris up against my member. Shes had very intense orgasms from that.

and, sometimes I just touch her and hold her. I know where some of her “zones” are, and just very slight pressure and touching can also bring her to what we call body orgasm. She describes it as orgasms that emanate from her core, not her clit or vagina.

She does the same for me sometimes. She will lightly tease me, never enough to even bring me close to the edge, let alone orgasm. And it brings me body orgasms as well.

I have obviously had traditional penis, orgasms, and several different types of prostate orgasms, the body orgasms are different. The emanate from somewhere deep in my core.

We both describe them very pleasant contractions in our stomach and core. Often times will also feel extremely pleasurable contractions in our legs…. And this is the weird part sometimes I have very pleasurable contractions in my feet (both upper and lower foot muscles) and in my hands. Once I even had them in my neck in my head… the most pleasant contractions.

I do not know if this is Tantric sex or not. But it feels good!

I’m pretty sure we’re not doing Tantric sex the “right way”, but we often have long extended sessions. It’s just about touching and pleasure. They bring a very different type of joy, sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

Like you guys 👆👆, orgasm, especially for me, is not the goal.

Sometimes my wife will ride me, but not intercourse. Just rubbing her clitoris up against my member. Shes had very intense orgasms from that.

and, sometimes I just touch her and hold her. I know where some of her “zones” are, and just very slight pressure and touching can also bring her to what we call body orgasm. She describes it as orgasms that emanate from her core, not her clit or vagina.

She does the same for me sometimes. She will lightly tease me, never enough to even bring me close to the edge, let alone orgasm. And it brings me body orgasms as well.

I have obviously had traditional penis, orgasms, and several different types of prostate orgasms, the body orgasms are different. The emanate from somewhere deep in my core.

We both describe them very pleasant contractions in our stomach and core. Often times will also feel extremely pleasurable contractions in our legs…. And this is the weird part sometimes I have very pleasurable contractions in my feet (both upper and lower foot muscles) and in my hands. Once I even had them in my neck in my head… the most pleasant contractions.

I do not know if this is Tantric sex or not. But it feels good!

Totally agree.
We ended having really good sex.
I ended up coming 5 times he ended up cumming 2 and a half 😂

I do not know how to describe our last session. Maybe it was spiritual, maybe it was just entirely erotic and sexual.

My wife put bands on my cock and balls and edged me very slowly and sometimes vigorously for about 45 minutes. Using her mouth and her hand, and sometimes ordering me to masturbate myself while she watched…

It was a combination of slow intense edging and her expert control of my cock, as she edged, sucked my cock, looked up happily at me as she kept me sooooo close to orgasm without letting me tip over.

We do this often, as we practice orgasm control.

But this was especially intimate and intense. There’s an added thrill when she blows me, looking longingly and sexy into my eyes and sucks, handjobs me and cradles my balls with her other hand. And of course her dirty talk.

I most certainly did not cum. Well I did, but I did not ejaculate.

I had 12 to 15 of what I would describe as body orgasms. Intense contractions, some from my core, some in my arms and hands and others in my legs and feet.

When we were done, I actually needed some very intense aftercare, and as she cuddled me and held me, I had several more body orgasms and body contractions.

She would put her hand around my throat, not enough to cut off air, but just enough to know that I was owned. (she’s actually very gentle and loving)

Before I got up, I asked her if she could slap me in the face. I don’t know why… She did, and it gave me another round of intense body orgasms and body contractions.

She asked me “ is it physical? Or mental?”

I answered with “yes.”

I’m still not 100% sure of what Tantric sex is and I don’t think you’re supposed to be using your sex organs to have Tantric sex, but this was something pretty intense.. almost spiritual.

i don’t think it was tantric in the sense that we were both involved too. It was mainly me, receiving pleasure, her giving it.

Hope you can help.
I have read the artical. From what I can gather it’s to do everything and make it last as long as possible?
“If you decide to have sex to completion which isn’t the overall goal we suggest that you have taken several hours to get there”

My question is this. Does anyone here practice Tantric sex?
I have a long time ago.
It takes a lot of uninterrupted time and emotional space.
It’s more a form of deep intimate communication that a way to get off.

Back