How do I adjust?

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I am a bottom. How do I adjust my mindset when I am with a man whom I know is a sadist, but his sadism is beyond the boundaries I am used to? Let me explain. I am used to the company of sadists and their practices on my body. I am not shy of letting painful resources being inflicted on me, as I am turned on by them. The remaining scars on me bare testimony to that. I will not describe the sadistic practices here, as we all have an inkling. The man I am talking about here, I really like to be naked with and his anal sex with me is good, if not the best I’ve had in a long while. But, his sadism is far too sophisticated and out of the box. He is wanting me to engage in a sadistic practice, which will remain undisclosed at this point, which goes beyond my level of experience and morality (if that is possible with my life choices). I know a part of me gets excited when I think him doing his work on me, and that part of me wants to allow him to indulge himself with this practice on me, but I can’t get my head round saying “Yes” to him. Am I cowardly! Am I just subconsciously teasing him or is a part of me telling me to ‘exit, stage left?’ Can anyone advise

Am I cowardly! Am I just subconsciously teasing him or is a part of me telling me to ‘exit, stage left?’ Can anyone advise

What concerns me is the fact that you freely admit to enjoying pain and enjoying the permanent marks your practices left behind, but still won't disclose what it is that he has planned next. That leads me to believe that it would go way beyond mere pain and scars.

I'm also concerned about the remark you made regarding his practices breaking the boundaries of your morality. That does NOT sound good. So, just in case, maybe you should consider taking a step back, look at the whole situation objectively, and, if it is as bad as it sounds, maybe get some help.

I'm not going to try and talk you out of your kink. If that's what gets you going, fine with me. But I also don't want to be the guy whose comment is featured in next year's true crime documentary, showing people how you got encouraged to torture puppies on literotica.

Last edited:
Lets try sitting down with him and discuss the situation, but do nothing during or after the discussion, just talk. Ask him to state what he intends and respond with your objections, there is a middle ground that both of you can agree on so find it. After the discussion both of you walk away and think about what the other said and meet another day to state your solution.
There are those times in a relationship that reaches the point of going too far away from your chosen path and you must recognize that and walk away.

A sissy opinion!

I am a bottom. How do I adjust my mindset when I am with a man whom I know is a sadist, but his sadism is beyond the boundaries I am used to? Let me explain. I am used to the company of sadists and their practices on my body. I am not shy of letting painful resources being inflicted on me, as I am turned on by them. The remaining scars on me bare testimony to that. I will not describe the sadistic practices here, as we all have an inkling. The man I am talking about here, I really like to be naked with and his anal sex with me is good, if not the best I’ve had in a long while. But, his sadism is far too sophisticated and out of the box. He is wanting me to engage in a sadistic practice, which will remain undisclosed at this point, which goes beyond my level of experience and morality (if that is possible with my life choices). I know a part of me gets excited when I think him doing his work on me, and that part of me wants to allow him to indulge himself with this practice on me, but I can’t get my head round saying “Yes” to him. Am I cowardly! Am I just subconsciously teasing him or is a part of me telling me to ‘exit, stage left?’ Can anyone advise
I totally get this as I have this almost sadist lifestyle with my girlfriend now my wife and that I like to make her have sex with my friends. I like to make her strip naked in front of them and then make her suck their cocks I really like when they have anal sex with her in front of me. Something about her being used and making her do things that most women would never do is very exciting to me also that she is enjoying it makes it double exciting. 90 percent of the general public will never understand this and I have always thought that the gay community has better sex life than the straight people. With her permission I have attached a couple of our favorite photos that friends have taken.

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 25
  • Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
What concerns me is the fact that you freely admit to enjoying pain and enjoying the permanent marks your practices left behind, but still won't disclose what it is that he has planned next. That leads me to believe that it would go way beyond mere pain and scars.

I'm also concerned about the remark you made regarding his practices breaking the boundaries of your morality. That does NOT sound good. So, just in case, maybe you should consider taking a step back, look at the whole situation objectively, and, if it is as bad as it sounds, maybe get some help.

I'm not going to try and talk you out of your kink. If that's what gets you going, fine with me. But I also don't want to be the guy whose comment is featured in next year's true crime documentary, showing people how you got encouraged to torture puppies on literotica.
Thanks for your input, it’s much appreciated.

Do me a favor and google "Sadism".
Oh thank you I would never hurt my wife and never have. I like to make my wife do things like strip naked in front of me and my friends and have sex with them. I really like seeing her give blow jobs and watching her being fucked in the ass while giving a blow job. What term would you suggest I use instead of Sadism

Oh thank you I would never hurt my wife and never have. I like to make my wife do things like strip naked in front of me and my friends and have sex with them. I really like seeing her give blow jobs and watching her being fucked in the ass while giving a blow job. What term would you suggest I use instead of Sadism

Pretty sure that's just Wifesharing. Or, if you simply enjoy watching her, I'd say "Hotwifing" (subset of Voyeurism where you specifically watch your partner instead of some random stranger).

Cuckoldry?

Cuckoldry involves some form of humiliation, where the guy is definitely excluded from the act. Some men just like to watch their beautiful wifes in sexual bliss.

Pretty sure that's just Wifesharing. Or, if you simply enjoy watching her, I'd say "Hotwifing" (subset of Voyeurism where you specifically watch your partner instead of some random stranger).

Cuckoldry involves some form of humiliation, where the guy is definitely excluded from the act. Some men just like to watch their beautiful wifes in sexual bliss.
My wife is not allowed to have sex with other men unless I'm there and they are one of my good friends no strangers.

If the relationship is healthy, you should have no problem setting your boundaries with your partner.

If you're actually afraid to do this for any reason, the relationship is not healthy and you should get out of it, no matter how good the sex is. There is no excuse for being pushed beyond your moral boundaries. It does not sound like there is any form of respect shown towards you if these boundaries are ignored or plain disregarded.

Lets try sitting down with him and discuss the situation, but do nothing during or after the discussion, just talk. Ask him to state what he intends and respond with your objections, there is a middle ground that both of you can agree on so find it. After the discussion both of you walk away and think about what the other said and meet another day to state your solution.
There are those times in a relationship that reaches the point of going too far away from your chosen path and you must recognize that and walk away.

A sissy opinion!
Thanks, it’s not a sissy solution.

Back