Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂

I like how my height has become the butt.. er, um... yeah... of the jokes this morning. :rolleyes:

Thanks, DS... I will pay you back on our lunch date!

Oh, I thought he was more getting at me for being the big freak :eek:

I envy your petitiness. Everyone treats you like a lady, whilst with me they throw slabs of raw meat and waves their whip, shouting "stay back, beast, stay back!"

I envy your petitiness. Everyone treats you like a lady, whilst with me they throw slabs of raw meat and waves their whip, shouting "stay back, beast, stay back!"

When did i ever do that.???
I was screaming More tal More.:devil:

Blimey you must know some wealthy people, if they can afford to waste good meat?

LOL... everyone loves you, Tal... and I hardly see them saying 'stay back'... they flock to you because you're beautiful inside and out.

Now... go make them beg whilst I watch and take notes! ;)

You’d scare the shit out of yourself if you were to know at any given time what I might be thinking

I knew I liked you. :D

Blimey you must know some wealthy people, if they can afford to waste good meat?

Ha!! Wow. I forgot how mean you are! I deserve good meat! *wails*

LOL... everyone loves you, Tal... and I hardly see them saying 'stay back'... they flock to you because you're beautiful inside and out.

Oh no! I know that it might look like that, but seriously - the mens are all "hey, there, warrior goddess whom we all worship" on the threads cos they want to look friendly and doing their duties in the charity work. But fuck me, when I pm them to give them a bit of wink-wink, they quickly back off, claiming mistaken identity and some even fucking start crying! I've managed to get laid a total of 3 times on here in the past year. One was drunk, one had a $300 stake to win on it, and one...well, he fell asleep, so erm... actually, I forget if I told him the morning after... :eek:

Not another women watching me with a clipboard, it was bad enough with Tal in her butchers apron. :eek:

Oh no! I know that it might look like that, but seriously - the mens are all "hey, there, warrior goddess whom we all worship" on the threads cos they want to look friendly and doing their duties in the charity work. But fuck me, when I pm them to give them a bit of wink-wink, they quickly back off, claiming mistaken identity and some even fucking start crying! I've managed to get laid a total of 3 times on here in the past year. One was drunk, one had a $300 stake to win on it, and one...well, he fell asleep, so erm... actually, I forget if I told him the morning after... :eek:

Sorry about that I'd been chopping onions at the time. :eek:

Not another women watching me with a clipboard, it was bad enough with Tal in her butchers apron. :eek:

;) It's a curse. Once you say yes to one woman, there's going to be more wanting that yes too.

My day is suddenly looking brighter ;)

:D:kiss:

Me mean? I'd share my burger with you, if you weren't so far away. :rolleyes:

I'm only bloody four hours on the train! Come on. Come oop Norf and gis a bite of yer meaty patty.

I was going to offer her some Spotted dick... can I borrow a Sharpie for just one moment?

Ha! I hope you've got the hot custard to go with it too.

Sorry about that I'd been chopping onions at the time. :eek:

Hmpf. I don't believe you. *narrows eyes*

Ok. I have to sign off for now. Try not to wreck the place while I'm gone and if the lovely wimmins come in, try to be like normal men. If you scare them off, I'll be having harsh words in private. :eek:

Hi Tallulah, I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve want to see that dance. :devil:

I just popped in to agree with BFG. ^^^^ Truth. You are loved more than you know.:rose:

That may all be true... though, I doubt it! Still, I do love reading your posts and the fun you have.

Will it help if I use my glitter pen for the notes?

;) It's a curse. Once you say yes to one woman, there's going to be more wanting that yes too.

I'm only bloody four hours on the train! Come on. Come oop Norf and gis a bite of yer meaty patty.

What? You put a curse on me........That's a bit harsh.

FOUR HOURS! They're saying we'll be able to get to Bordeaux in that time when the new Eurostar service starts. I do like a good Claret. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back