Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hot, you’ll never want for less ever again😬

Promises, promises!

I went to sleep and there's still dancing going on? Ohh I'm excited! lol

Haha, how's the head?

I just popped in to agree with BFG. ^^^^ Truth. You are loved more than you know.:rose:

Ah, bless you, but I don't believe it until I get motorboated by your good self and all other wimmins, and the mens make a big circle around us, whilst wearing this... men's posing pouch.jpg

That may all be true... though, I doubt it! Still, I do love reading your posts and the fun you have.

:D I'm just happy I don't offend you with my crassness :kiss:

Will it help if I use my glitter pen for the notes?

What? You put a curse on me........That's a bit harsh.

FOUR HOURS! They're saying we'll be able to get to Bordeaux in that time when the new Eurostar service starts. I do like a good Claret. :cool:

Claret? I can get you a Newky Brown dammit! Snob.

Would I lie to you?

They were big onions, the effect was long lasting. :eek:

Is that why you've only just returned? It lasted 5 months? :p

Wait, Tal is going to teach us how to make men beg?
*sits and waits patiently*

Haha! Oh gawd, no, you're amazing as you are. You don't need to be fucked up by the Tal method! :eek: Once you cross to the dark side, there's no going back!

It would be most reassuring. I'll lie back on the couch and you can start your examination. :kiss:

Ha! I hope you're enjoying that fantasy. :D

Ah, bless you, but I don't believe it until I get motorboated by your good self and all other wimmins, and the mens make a big circle around us, whilst wearing this... View attachment 2038397
I'd gladly do that as long as you promise to talk with that lovely British accent :heart: I'm a newbie though as I have never motorboated a woman. So don't laugh if your boobs end up where they shouldn't be. :eek:

haha I waiting for you to say standing around us Circle jerking one another. :D

I'd gladly do that as long as you promise to talk with that lovely British accent :heart: I'm a newbie though as I have never motorboated a woman. So don't laugh if your boobs end up where they shouldn't be. :eek:

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun.:devil:

:D Shhh, don't tell anyone but I've never even kissed a girl, never mind experienced any form of boob action. But this is the kind of shit that get the men perky, and that's always my ultimate purpose. :cool:

LOL! No, that jerk-circle is a more personal fantasy. Though I might allow other women in if that's their thing too. :D

Haha, how's the head?

Its surprisingly well this morning! Just filled with good memories ;)

Excellent! I'm so relieved that you're feeling on top form even after 5 jello shots, you wild woman :D

You DO remember sending me that PM that had incriminating dick pics of all the Litsters I was missing from my collection, right?

Excellent! I'm so relieved that you're feeling on top form even after 5 jello shots, you wild woman :D

You DO remember sending me that PM that had incriminating dick pics of all the Litsters I was missing from my collection, right?

LOL....Oh, sorry about that....my bad!

:D Shhh, don't tell anyone but I've never even kissed a girl, never mind experienced any form of boob action. But this is the kind of shit that get the men perky, and that's always my ultimate purpose. :cool:

LOL! No, that jerk-circle is a more personal fantasy. Though I might allow other women in if that's their thing too. :D

Come on Tal. You get me perky just by showing up.
xx

Also if there is motorboating to be done. Id like a crack.:cool:
I fancy being deafend

haha I've been with a few women. Just never really had the chance to motorboat. Not sure I really knew it was a thing, or thought I might laugh too much. And the bedroom is not always the best place to laugh. ;) Had a roommate that was bi for a while. Was rather fun seeing him play with another guy. :eek:

haha I've been with a few women. Just never really had the chance to motorboat. Not sure I really knew it was a thing, or thought I might laugh too much. And the bedroom is not always the best place to laugh. ;) Had a roommate that was bi for a while. Was rather fun seeing him play with another guy. :eek:

And I am guessing the audience was appreciated

LOL....Oh, sorry about that....my bad!

Hey! Never apologise! I think that between us, we can complete the whole collection and then it'll be worth uhm... cents?

Come on Tal. You get me perky just by showing up.
xx

Also if there is motorboating to be done. Id like a crack.:cool:
I fancy being deafend

Deafened? How noisy do you think my boobs are??? :eek:

I hate you.

Not really, but damn, I'm so jealous. One day, I swear, one day... sigh.

And I am guessing the audience was appreciated

I'm appreciating being in the imaginative audience right now!

Hey! Never apologise! I think that between us, we can complete the whole collection and then it'll be worth uhm... cents?

Deafened? How noisy do you think my boobs are??? :eek:

I hate you.

Not really, but damn, I'm so jealous. One day, I swear, one day... sigh.

I'm appreciating being in the imaginative audience right now!

...imagining some myself....

Claret? I can get you a Newky Brown dammit! Snob.

Is that why you've only just returned? It lasted 5 months? :p

Ha! I hope you're enjoying that fantasy. :D

The devil's brew:eek:

Counting the days were you. :D

Not much point in having a fantasy if you don't enjoy it. :D

haha I have very few fantasies left. I just got to an age where I said "fuck it, I need to explore"[/QUOTE]

I am all for exploration...it makes life interesting!

Mine cums at a premium, if you can get it the value of the collection will be double?.......?.two cents then. :D

Last edited:
The devil's brew:eek:

Counting the days were you. :D

Not much point in having a fantasy if you don't enjoy it. :D

Of course I was counting the days! You left a fishy smell that took weeks to get rid of!

*preens with self satisfaction of how goddamned charming I am*

It was. They both seemed to enjoy being watched. ;)

haha I have very few fantasies left. I just got to an age where I said "fuck it, I need to explore"

Yup, I'm slowly getting to that mentality. Well done for grabbing life by the balls (and boobs) sooner than I have! :D

I am all for exploration...it makes life interesting!

Certainly does!

Mine cums at a premium, if you can get it the value of the collection will be double?.......?.two cents then. :D

I *WILL* get your cock one day. See this? :cool: This is quiet determination.

It is fixed a drain, fished a bit--;)
I hope your doing well?

:D

Yeah thanks. Wasted an entire day! It feels weird to have the time to do that :D

I might be disappearing soon, to snuggle down for the night. *yawns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back