Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting close to being able to go back to sleep... Just in time to wake up again!

Mayhem to Christmas music?? You are such a rebel!! :eek: :D

Lol, every minute of sleep counts! Close those pretty lil eyes, and dream of dancing sugar plum fairies :D

Hell yeah. Nowt like writing "dick, cock, bollocks, and ball-sac" to the soothing sounds of Silent Night :cool:

Hi Everyone! :)

Oh, I can't stop laughing from this thread...I just got back from my Christmas party, I had 5 jello shots...hello! Me? Yes I did...I am definitely not regular right now ... lol

Who's up for a dance, the music is on, the lights are flashing and the music has a good beat!

Hi Everyone! :)

Oh, I can't stop laughing from this thread...I just got back from my Christmas party, I had 5 jello shots...hello! Me? Yes I did...I am definitely not regular right now ... lol

Who's up for a dance, the music is on, the lights are flashing and the music has a good beat!

Haha! Oooohh, drunken Lovey??? Now, then. What possible trouble could I cause with that... *wicked grins*

5 jello shots?! You lush!

I think that when you're this hyper, you should take centre stage and show us one of your pole-dancing routines you've been practising in secret. Yeah, I know you do. :D

Haha! Oooohh, drunken Lovey??? Now, then. What possible trouble could I cause with that... *wicked grins*

5 jello shots?! You lush!

I think that when you're this hyper, you should take centre stage and show us one of your pole-dancing routines you've been practising in secret. Yeah, I know you do. :D

I can do that! I'm good at yoga, so I should be able to do pole dancing. Would it be a problem if I'm accident prone? I might fall and I should have someone spot me....hmmm...

Anyone? lol

I can do that! I'm good at yoga, so I should be able to do pole dancing. Would it be a problem if I'm accident prone? I might fall and I should have someone spot me....hmmm...

Anyone? lol

Haha, I'm sure a strong, eager man shall be your groper, I mean, spotter any moment :D

Just do some stretching warm-up exercises while you wait ;)

Haha, I'm sure a strong, eager man shall be your groper, I mean, spotter any moment :D

Just do some stretching warm-up exercises while you wait ;)

Morning Ladies, did someone ask for a spotter I'd Love to volunteer my services, "you can trust me" . :devil:

Morning Ladies, did someone ask for a spotter I'd Love to volunteer my services, "you can trust me" . :devil:

*Begins to attempt a pole dancing routine...brings extra pillows just in case...Thank you spotting me ;) These pillows are just a precaution....I think I can trust you....can you hold this mattress for me? lol

Ah! Congrats to you, you get the job! Just be careful, and keep your eyes focused, no accidents in here! :D

I'm always careful, well most of the time, and believe me I will keep my eyes focused
On what's important. :D

Woah! What the fuck is going on here? I leave for a little bit and people start stripping?!

*Goes to the bank to change his Pounds Sterling into Dollar bills.*

Woah! What the fuck is going on here? I leave for a little bit and people start stripping?!

What? Pole dancing! Its a scientifically proven way to get in shape, one just needs to be careful and may need spotters...

I'll take the tip though, or better yet, just give it to Talulah, I think I broke one of her chairs in the fall...lol

Noooo! You dirty minded animal! It's pole dancing. Not stripping. Our Lovey is a classy lady! Now, just watch her do her thing and if you're going to rub your crotch, then I suggest you do it discreetly. K? :D

What? Pole dancing! Its a scientifically proven way to get in shape, one just needs to be careful and may need spotters...

I'll take the tip though, or better yet, just give it to Talulah, I think I broke one of her chairs in the fall...lol

Noooo! You dirty minded animal! It's pole dancing. Not stripping. Our Lovey is a classy lady! Now, just watch her do her thing and if you're going to rub your crotch, then I suggest you do it discreetly. K? :D

You mean I changed my money and got naked for nothing? Damn!

I'll just go to the local strip club then.

That wasn't a chair that was my back cracking breaking your fall didn't think spotting was so painful. :eek:

You mean I changed my money and got naked for nothing? Damn!

I'll just go to the local strip club then.
You can leave your money...just take your clothes....lol oh so funny!

That wasn't a chair that was my back cracking breaking your fall didn't think spotting was so painful. :eek:

LOL... Oh I'm so sorry... better I just stick to yoga...its safer....lol

You can leave your money...just take your clothes....lol oh so funny!

LOL... Oh I'm so sorry... better I just stick to yoga...its safer....lol

Oh No!! I mean pole dancing is so much fun and great to watch, I mean great for you. :D

Oh No!! I mean pole dancing is so much fun and great to watch, I mean great for you. :D

*Continues to pole dance...but being extra careful* This really is a good exercise...thank you for watching ;)

I'm going to the cafe for a fruit smoothie when I'm done, wanna follow ;)

*Continues to pole dance...but being extra careful* This really is a good exercise...thank you for watching ;)

Whoa. My best friend pole dancing and no-one invited me???:eek:

Sounds good, but isn't Tallulah going to try pole dancing, I think it's only fair. :D

Sounds good, but isn't Tallulah going to try pole dancing, I think it's only fair. :D

Maybe we need to call her name....We want Talulah! We want Talulah...its your turn to dance ;)

*Ouch..my muscle...I think I have a cramp now...lol

Maybe we need to call her name....We want Talulah! We want Talulah...its your turn to dance ;)

*Ouch..my muscle...I think I have a cramp now...lol

Well were waiting for Tallulah I'll massage than cramp for you. :rolleyes:

WE WANT TALLULAH. :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back