Talk about judging a book by its cover...

Beandip478

Really Experienced
Wow. The response to my original post here was so appalling that I am removing it and replacing it with this.
One or two of you clearly think I am, or might be, a sexual predator. This comes as news to me. I had no idea some people here harbored such feelings towards me. Well, I can't change what's in your head, and I learned long ago that when someone accuses you of something of which you are not guilty, the worst mistake you can make is to start defending yourself, so I won't.
Disappointing. That's about all I can say.

Last edited:
Years (and years) ago I lived in a large city, I think this must have been in the heyday of Craigslist back in the 90s, and people in all kinds of situations would post ads there. I was in my early thirties. On a couple of occasions, young (legal) girls would post personal ads which, when I responded, it turned out the girl had been hitchhiking or somehow making her way across country, probably having been thrown out of her home by her parents, and while looking for a nice man they also needed a place to stay.
I remember one such situation involving a girl who was technically of legal age, the court having declared her liberated from her loser parents. Right away she started saying she was also looking for an older man who could teach her about sex. She described herself physically. I was leery, both because of her age (17) and because it seemed clear to me she was offering her body in exchange for, basically, room and board. We exchanged a couple of e-mails.
Now I am not the kind of man given to taking advantage of young girls, and I certainly would never have harmed her--actually, if we had gotten together it would have been a lucky thing for her considering some of the predators and other assorted creepers out there--but as much as I wanted to say yes, I didn't, and a part of me has regretted that decision ever since. My conscience bothered me, even though she was offering freely, but it might have been a special and unique situation that would never come again. And, indeed, a similar opportunity hasn't.
That's actually something I've wondered about. In the tough economic times we've had these last few years, I'm surprised there aren't more relatively young people looking for an older, established person with a home and the ability to take care of them, placing such ads. I think if I had it to do over again, I'd say yes.
On one hand I imagine many predators on the prowl for these vulnerable girls and on the other hand I'm wishing some like you with a Conscience might give a girl a safer place.

Years (and years) ago I lived in a large city, I think this must have been in the heyday of Craigslist back in the 90s, and people in all kinds of situations would post ads there. I was in my early thirties. On a couple of occasions, young (legal) girls would post personal ads which, when I responded, it turned out the girl had been hitchhiking or somehow making her way across country, probably having been thrown out of her home by her parents, and while looking for a nice man they also needed a place to stay.
I remember one such situation involving a girl who was technically of legal age, the court having declared her liberated from her loser parents. Right away she started saying she was also looking for an older man who could teach her about sex. She described herself physically. I was leery, both because of her age (17) and because it seemed clear to me she was offering her body in exchange for, basically, room and board. We exchanged a couple of e-mails.
Now I am not the kind of man given to taking advantage of young girls, and I certainly would never have harmed her--actually, if we had gotten together it would have been a lucky thing for her considering some of the predators and other assorted creepers out there--but as much as I wanted to say yes, I didn't, and a part of me has regretted that decision ever since. My conscience bothered me, even though she was offering freely, but it might have been a special and unique situation that would never come again. And, indeed, a similar opportunity hasn't.
That's actually something I've wondered about. In the tough economic times we've had these last few years, I'm surprised there aren't more relatively young people looking for an older, established person with a home and the ability to take care of them, placing such ads. I think if I had it to do over again, I'd say yes.
It's happening, you're just not aware of it because it's usually people on the outside of society. Or the outcasts of society.

Ask anybody in social services or police departments and they'll tell you it's happening.

Hmm...that's exactly the sort of thing creepers and predators say.

...and there it is. 🙄
I am not a predator. I have never harmed any female. Nor have I ever "groomed" an underage girl. But I cannot control what you think.

I am not a predator. I have never harmed any female.

You created this thread to publicly pat yourself on the back for clearing the lowest bar possible: acting like a decent human being around a vulnerable 17-year-old.

That's not normal. So, we must ask ourselves why.

In other threads / posts of yours, you complain about women not catering to your ideals as to what they should be, and how they should act.

Paired with this thread, it paints a familiar, age-old picture.

The logical conclusion is that you're pond scum. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where would I post this ad?

Beandip478

Really Experienced​

JoinedJul 2022Posts244
I'm going to word this post carefully because some things may not be allowed. I am a man in his late 50s, live alone, and need a regular sexual partner. Of course, I have my preferences as far as the type of woman I seek. Now please read between the lines because I doubt I can come right out and say this: I am sure there are plenty of young, hot moms out there who, in these difficult economic times, could use some help. I want the right one to seduce me and release my tension in return for me helping her.
Where do you think I would have the most luck finding the right sort of woman for this sort of arrangement?

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/where-would-i-post-this-ad-some-advice-sought.1587081/

you are actively seeking young, vulnerable girls/women with children for you to exchange room and board for sex

the rules on this site are very clear: 18+ only. Your mentioning of a 17-year old in the OP plus the wording in this post DOES give a particular impression. If you don't wish to be 'judged by your cover' then change the damned cover or, better still, don't post this kind of material here.

and this, from the fetish board replying to the thread "Are daddy/daughter non-con stories too far?" post 11
https://forum.literotica.com/thread...noncon-stories-too-far.1596085/#post-97600823
In my opinion, as long as you include the words "The following story is complete fiction. I have never and would never forcibly have sex with a family member or anyone else." at the top, it shouldn't be a problem. I will tell you that I, too, have certain intense fantasies along those lines, and the "taking her against her will" factor is a central to the hotness of the scenario. But, in addition to being fantasies, none of the players in these fantasies ever end up injured, physically and emotionally, and the force used in the first encounters, turns out later to have been a transformative factor, something needed to kick open a door allowing for new possibilities...
a fantasy is just a fantasy, until you try to take it into the real world...and your actively seeking young, vulnerable women 'in need' of a roof over their heads speaks to your attempting to do just that

Where would I post this ad?

Beandip478

Really Experienced​

JoinedJul 2022Posts244
I'm going to word this post carefully because some things may not be allowed. I am a man in his late 50s, live alone, and need a regular sexual partner. Of course, I have my preferences as far as the type of woman I seek. Now please read between the lines because I doubt I can come right out and say this: I am sure there are plenty of young, hot moms out there who, in these difficult economic times, could use some help. I want the right one to seduce me and release my tension in return for me helping her.
Where do you think I would have the most luck finding the right sort of woman for this sort of arrangement?

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/where-would-i-post-this-ad-some-advice-sought.1587081/

you are actively seeking young, vulnerable girls/women with children for you to exchange room and board for sex

the rules on this site are very clear: 18+ only. Your mentioning of a 17-year old in the OP plus the wording in this post DOES give a particular impression. If you don't wish to be 'judged by your cover' then change the damned cover or, better still, don't post this kind of material here.
OK, understood. That was not my intention, nor what happened all those years ago, nor am I, as you put it, actively seeking young, vulnerable girls. But I will not even discuss such things in future.

Wow. The response to my original post here was so appalling that I am removing it and replacing it with this.
One or two of you clearly think I am, or might be, a sexual predator. This comes as news to me. I had no idea some people here harbored such feelings towards me. Well, I can't change what's in your head, and I learned long ago that when someone accuses you of something of which you are not guilty, the worst mistake you can make is to start defending yourself, so I won't.
This thread is hardly an anomaly for you. You’ve got more red flags than a Regatta.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Beandip478

Really Experienced​

JoinedJul 2022Posts244

Christ...thank you for re-posting.

In addition to being pond scum, he seems to be an idiot. Wonder if he has any other "tells" to that effect? :unsure:

caught up in the wave of straight white man hatred that has erupted these recent years.

There we go. Deplorable is as Deplorable does. 🤷‍♂️

i found one of the most 'telling' things was the fantasy on non-con where no-one got emotionally or physically hurt in any way but, in fact, was the gateway to something better for a future relationship together' vibe

how many abusers of the young (and vulnerable) feel they are actually offering the victim something good, a kind of love and affection? a whole lot of them. And they don't feel their actions are harmful in any way. They actually see themselves as 'good guys'.

a young woman with a child, in need of a roof over their heads (desperate), IS vulnerable; sure, she might be grateful, thankful, even prepared to put out to keep them in the relative safety of being housed. That's not love. It also means she might stay there a lot longer than she wants because having a child makes it so much harder to just up and move back out onto the street.

also, a young woman in this kind of situation is seen as non-threatening to a man who might have emotional development issues himself, and places him in a position of controlling the situation. This is not uncommon for survivors of abuse they themselves experienced as young people.

Last edited:
i just want to add that i see no problem with of-age women hooking up with an older man if it is on a consensual basis and where the younger person is free to walk if they so choose, emotionally, financially, and physically. If she wants to fuck or even form a genuine relationship with an older man, and it's not because she 'needs' to be there (which reduces choices), then all power to them both. But the post history is clear that that whole angle of her 'needing' rather than just 'desiring' is a big mover in his whole concept of jollies.

I only just stumbled on this post. Wow, what a scumbag you are!

i wonder if the OP can recognise how their own words come across as something akin to this?:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...1&cvid=a65739f9c25e4dedcba0c57c2c33fecb&ei=37

Henry Hauser, a 56-year-old repeat sex offender convicted on kidnapping and sexual assault charges after holding homeless woman captive and drugged in his garage for weeks, keen on 'acting out fantasies'

The victim, who was homeless at the time of the crime, told police that Hauser offered her a place to stay in his garage on Nov. 10, 2021, according to court records.

"She said that after going to the defendant's garage, they hung out for a period of time," Pierce County deputy prosecuting attorney Scott Peters wrote in an affidavit at the time. "At some point she became uncomfortable and went to leave. The defendant grabbed her and restrained her by bind[ing] her to a truck with a chain."
he vacillated between asking if she wanted to be hurt, saying he was going to kill her, and saying he wanted to 'keep' her.

he had prior: 2014 conviction of kidnapping a 16-year-old at knifepoint, taking her to his house, drugging and abusing her, plus a 2007 conviction for kidnapping with a deadly weapon +felony harassment.

It's the very real nature of situations such as these that colour our impressions when we read these types of deeply creepy arsed posts.

I can't quite conceive of what the OP meant when he said that he would not have "harmed" her. Unless he was a trained professional functioning in a professional setting to assist a person in obvious need almost anything he did would have been highly likely to have caused harm, be it physical, mental or emotional. Certainly if anything sexual or intimate was involved, the risk of some degree of mental and emotional harm is so high that it must be considered a near certainty. For certain, ensuring that there was no harm would be a near impossibility.

Meanwhile the notion of consent or the notion that she was offering freely is quite obviously completely undermined by the fact that she is doing so from a place of vulnerability or even desperation.

For a young woman truly in need it is very difficult to imagine that an older man trading for sex is really what she needs. Any even remotely self aware man would know that regardless of what the young woman might say. If something wasn't at least a little off she would be searching for a parental figure (preferably female).

Last edited:
Back