Take A Load Off Fani

Another who doesn’t get that the parties switched places… today Lincoln would be a democrat.
You're full of shit. I dismantled that BS too many times to remember. Only one Southern Dixecrat moved to the GOP. One.

You're full of shit. I dismantled that BS too many times to remember. Only one Southern Dixecrat moved to the GOP. One.
You did? With all of your “facts”?!?

Follow the states rights argument , let me know how you do.

You did? With all of your “facts”?!?

Follow the states rights argument , let me know how you do.
The state's rights movement has nothing to do with the Southern Strategy. Go back to school, graduate, and come back.

The state's rights movement has nothing to do with the Southern Strategy. Go back to school, graduate, and come back.
Graduated three times, how many have you? One with a degree in this topic.

Ohhh southern strategy. So who routinely wins the south now? Who then?

Thanks.

None of which has yet to be proven in the trial. Ya dummy. Commie Bragg has made an accusation he knows he can't prove. He did this because he was frothing at the mouth and didn't take the time to read the NY statute and his general knowledge of law is limited. This is about politics, he is a radical communist who would walk Trump out behind the courthouse and put one in his head if he thought he could get away with it, and that phony judge would look around to see if anyone was watching and finding none would feverishly jack himself off. These are evil provocateurs.
The trial will come to an end soon. I hope the jury comes in with a definitive verdict. I like the idea of guilty on all counts and would be happy if he is found guilty on just one. Finding him innocent would be an unhappy outcome and not likely. Being a hung jury would be very unsettling from my perspective. It would allow Trump to gloat like a smelly old goat - similar to the one his potential running mate, Gov. Noem, shot out of annoyance.

Still railing about radical communists?

What's up with the put a bullet in his head rant? Off your meds still? That's dangerous stuff you are spewing. It might get you on someone's list to monitor.

Back