Sybilrose - Far Above Rubies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ran57gr said:
Hee heee... I had been toying with the idea of a family party myself ;)

Yes, the Red Room photo passed several stages of editing if I remember well... each and every one would add something to it :D

I don't have any of Syb's editings, but here are four of mine where I put Syb and Dawn together. I think both ladies enjoyed them back when I posted them in Bear's thread...

Oh this is fun!! I have been digging and know I have so many more!!

first the red room!

then a wonderful award

then a special pillow of Sybil nips

and a map as well!!

dunno if I'll post all the Poppa CRUD Traveller doin his Sheep pics here as I got a bunch of those :eek:

I'll post some kicking snake butt tomorrow ;)

Attachments

• red room.jpg
    red room.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Hong  award2.jpg
    Hong award2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 170
  • loving my pillow2.jpg
    loving my pillow2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 212
  • just looking at the map.jpg
    just looking at the map.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 160
I want to thank Momma Ran for leading me to this thread..I am saddened to hear about Syb...she was always so much fun....I never knew what to expect when I saw she had made a reply...We talked a few times about me riding out to visit Blloze and her...we talked about Leadville...where she grew up...Blloze i don't know what to say...I want you to know our hearts are going out to the two of you..sometimes life just sucks...I am busy today but i have a few ole edits Syb made....she did love to tease me...and I loved every minute of it..
Nice to see the whole family again...Ran..Hong...
I will be back!!
Snakey

ok
i am confused

I think what I read here is that the beauty is very ill
I will keep her in my prayers

If someone wishes to PM wonderbrat with
her real name and location ... I will send out to my national prayer list

To here a dozen :rose:

I just want to thank Syb for being such a part of all of our lives....she never discriminated about who was going to be her friend, you just were. She helped me create an AV that I had for months, ....so much talent, so much goodness...I miss you Syb...love and Godspeed, Cats :kiss: :rose: :rose:

ran57gr said:
Hey!! I just noticed that we are in AmPics!!

Thank you ShyGuy68 :rose:

Thank you Weenie :)

you are welcome

I just noticed that also the subscriptions are still working. So all who subscribed to it to the GB will come to this.

She knows always very well what I like. I used this pic a long time on my cell-phone as background. :)

Attachments

• Weenies Recipe.jpg
    Weenies Recipe.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 185
Weenieschnitzel said:
you are welcome

I just noticed that also the subscriptions are still working. So all who subscribed to it to the GB will come to this.

Yes they are working and so is my link.
With one small exception, all GB posters have been very nice I think.

I don't even know where to begin and the bad part is I write off the top of my head and tend to leave out words. Some people refer to it as "bearspeak." Regardless of words that may be left out, I'm writing with love for Syb, you and the family.

Blooze, I've talked with you on the phone briefly and both Dawn and I have had the honor and privilege of speaking with Syb a few times. I remember one night we talked for over an hour and during the conversation, as in other ones, she talked about her great love for you and her family.

In one sense, I feel as though I knew her well even though our contact was limited to the phone and on Lit. When I read your post the first time, I didn't completely comperhend it, choosing I believe, to the ignore what you were saying because I didn't want it to be true. Even though it was primarily over the Internet, I always believed I shared a special relationship with Syb. I was indexing Dawn's thread last night and found several pics she made for me, but I found ones she made for other people. The real blessing is her ability to make everyone she came in contact with feel special. It wasn't just me, or even Dawn, it was and remains her ability to make us all feel so good, sometimes at her own expense.

To say I love Syb in the way that one does a good friend goes without saying. When I read your words the second time, I did so with tears in my eyes. I immediately called Dawn. She is out at a county fair with MR/DD people from where she works and is primarily caring for one woman today. Maybe in retrospect I should have waited because she broke down in tears when I told her what you had written.

Syb and Dawn spent so much time just chatting about nursing and everyday things when they talked. They talked seriously about things and other times they laughed at jokes each made. Syb is so special to both of us. There was a connection that doesn't happen very often. We even made plans, on the phone, to visit the two of you some day. We had mentioned to someone else we were going to call her and I'm so damn tempted to call her but I don't know what to do. Dawn said we should call and if we can't speak with Syb, we can certainly speak with you and let you know our love for Syb and give you our support during what I know has to be a very difficult time. To say I completely understand would be a lie because I personally have not been through it. But I know how difficult it can be to have someone that means so much to you to be sick and not be able to do anything about it.

I was going to post some of the pics she made for me, but I'm opting not to do that right now.

Our hope and prayer is that she recover and I never give up on hope. Don't give up on it either.

Some time ago, at a difficult time in my life, somone sent me the following and I've only shared four or five times and I want to do so again. Blooze, it is really written for you and I hope you find some comfort in it if the time comes for comfort. I'm not sure you'll be back on here, but if you are and you see this, please express from Lee & Dawn our love for her and all those so close to her that I know she cared so much about.

T O G E T H E R N E S S

DEATH IS NOTHING AT ALL. I HAVE ONLY SLIPPED AWAY INTO THE NEXT ROOM.
WHATEVER WE WERE TO EACH OTHER, WE STILL ARE.

CALL ME BY MY OLD FAMILIAR NAME. SPEAK TO ME IN THE SAME EASY WAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE. LAUGH AS WE ALWAYS LAUGHED AT THE LITTLE JOKES WE ENJOYED TOGETHER.

SMILE, THINK OF ME, PRAY FOR ME. LIFE MEANS ALL THAT IT EVER MEANT. IT IS THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS WAS. THERE IS ABSOLUTE UNBROKEN CONTINUITY. WHY SHOULD I BE OUT OF YOUR MIND BECAUSE I AM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT? I AM BUT WAITING FOR YOU, FOR AN INTERVAL, SOMEWHERE VERY NEAR, JUST AROUND THE CORNER. ALL IS WELL, NOTHING IS PAST.

NOTHING HAS BEEN LOST. ONE BRIEF MOMENT AND ALL WILL BE AS IT WAS BEFORE---ONLY BETTER. INFINITELY HAPPIER. WE WILL BE ONE, TOGETHER FOREVER.

WE WILL LOOK TO THE NIGHT SKY FOR THE SPARKLE OF OUR GOOD FRIEND, SYB, AND MY TEARS THIS VERY MOMENT ARE FOR THE SADNESS I FEEL, BUT THAT SADNESS IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I, AND DAWN, FEEL FOR YOU!

:rose: :heart: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

So much is already being said...

All I can add here is the joy I have in knowing Syb. She was there to comfort me, share with me, and yes...verbally spank my ass when I needed it. She gave me a nice looking pair of boobs (wish i still had that photo...lol) and is my true, dear and loving friend. When I danced for her at the pow-wow this year, it was truly with joy and tears in my eyes for someone I believe is truly special. She has carried the burdens and heartaches of so many, because she cares...and I hope in some small way, I lifted a little of hers.

"En eqi neaN nammi qupa Mukua. Ne dowoy nanichawai- Appe duqumbaa'nna
nahii'wi- en kettaa deaseN ikaN dohazzande suuntsaa'-"

"You are my sister in spirit. I will ask Father Sky to give you strength and his unconditional healing love."

Soonde Peesi

You are in my prayers as well as so many, many others dear sweet Sybil. Always.... :heart:

It's strange we think about our R/L and O/L as different. That which is deep inside of us is one in the same. One of our friends said she wished she had a R/L friend like Syb. I disagree with her, people such as Syb are R/L friends. It shows up in Ampics every day. If a friend is feeling down, the family here is quick to give a smile or a hug. If more is needed a PM is dispatched. As seen here; e-mails, ims, telephone numbers, and even addresses have been shared. Is that not Real Life!

I came on line after Syb stopped posting. But numerous people have told me of her good heart. Whether banter, role play, humor, or heart felt advice; it was freely given. Others have left Ampics before her; not suprisingly, they have returned to express their love. That is Real Life! The group of people I post with are Real people, with Real problems and emotions. Some of this came from a common thread of the Joy for Life. Real Life! Those of you who will and have expressed your Joy in having known Syb are doing so as Real friends. We are a community. From China to Greece, to Germany, to Amsterdam, to the UK, to the many of us here in the United States(I'm sure I missed some). We are a world community with a Love Of Life.

Syb is missed and will be missed. The Joy and the Sadness of the group is Real and Heartfelt. And don't let anyone ever say the time spent here isn't part of Real Life. It is!

:rose:

Last edited:
george55 said:
It's strange we think about our R/L and O/L as different. That which is deep inside of is one in the same. One of our friends said she wished she had a R/L friend like Syb. I disagree with her, people such as Syb are R/L friends. It shows up in Ampics every day. If a friend is feeling down, the family here is quick to give a smile or a hug. If more is needed a PM is dispatched. As seen here; e-mails, ims, telephone numbers, and even addresses have been shared. Is that not Real Life!

I came on line after Syb stopped posting. But numerous people have told me of her good heart. Whether banter, role play, humor, or heart felt advice; it was freely given. Others have left Ampics before her; not suprisingly, they have returned to express their love. That is Real Life! The group of people I post with are Real people, with Real problems and emotions. Some of this came from a common thread of the Joy for Life. Real Life! Those of you who will and have expressed your Joy in having known Syb are doing so as Real friends. We are a community. From China to Greece, to Germany, to Amsterdam, to the UK, to the many of us here in the United States(I'm sure I missed some). We are a world community with a Love Of Life.

Syb is missed and will be missed. The Joy and the Sadness of the group is Real and Heartfelt. And don't let anyone ever say the time spent here isn't part of Real Life. It is!

:rose:

Well said Scott!

I can assure you that the tears I shed when I, and others, heard the news of Sybil's struggle were very real. Now I am and have been saying very real prayers and asking for guidance for all of us.

You are so right!

It is good to be surrounded here by real friends. And is is OK to wish the distances between us were less so the hugs and kisses and slaps on the back could be more physical. They are just as real despite those distances.

:D :rose:

MaverickMan said:
Well said Scott!

I can assure you that the tears I shed when I, and others, heard the news of Sybil's struggle were very real. Now I am and have been saying very real prayers and asking for guidance for all of us.

You are so right!

It is good to be surrounded here by real friends. And is is OK to wish the distances between us were less so the hugs and kisses and slaps on the back could be more physical. They are just as real despite those distances.

You forgot rubbing titties, Mav! Rubbing titties is high up in my list :cool: ;)

Damn... you guys, all of you, are making me cry... such awesome messages.

Butt....

We are supposed to have a family party here!! Somebody turn up the music and let's hit the dance floor!!

ran57gr said:
You forgot rubbing titties, Mav! Rubbing titties is high up in my list :cool: ;)

Butt....

We are supposed to have a family party here!! Somebody turn up the music and let's hit the dance floor!!

Oh and tweaking nipples, Can't understand how I would forget to include teaking nipples with fingers, lips and teeth! :devil: Sybil won't forgive us if we don't tweak her nipples, a lot. ;)

How 'bout we crank up the music and open all the bedrooms and hide-a-beds and have an orgy! :nana:

:D

:kiss: :p

Last edited:
Sexpot....

:devil:
ran57gr said:

Butt....

Crazy by Patsy

When you and I start to dance
it will be that belly rubbin' kind....

Hands grippin butts...
and lips locked...

:nana:

Bring it on, baby..

:devil: :devil:

Syb called it womb music
;)

or how about
the pegan beat of

Tusk!
;)

*walks in with a heavy heart ..and a weight on my shoulders*...If I ever knew one soul that stood head and shoulders above the rest ...it was Sybil... any woman that could not only put up with the devil but cut him down to size when he got out of hand it one hell of a woman. I was never part of her "family" but she was one of the first to welcome me here at lit....and I will never forget the way she made me feel..both in heart and in mind...thank you auntie...for everything...

I leave these....a few gifts given to me..by you over the years...

Last edited:
OK!!! Let's have an orgy to the beat of womb music, best of both worlds!!!

:nana: :D

Lets get the party started...
One of my favorite 'party dance tunes'

"Baby Got Back"

[Intro]
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. *scoff* She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big. *scoff*
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just so ... black!

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

(LA face with Oakland booty)
Baby got back!

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I wanna get you home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-Lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas, I wanna get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna *fuck*
Til the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies! {Yeah!} Ladies! {Yeah}
If you wanna role in my Mercedes {Yeah!}
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back!

Baby got back!
Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round,
And you want a triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back!

(Little in the middle but she got much back) [4x]​

I too am confused. My understanding is that Syb is very ill, but still with us.

My hope is that Syb gets well. Miracles do happen.

We worked on a couple of stories together a few years back and I've always thought she was one of the greatest people. After all, she names Rania, sister. It don't get no better than that.

:rose: X 12 for you.

*glad this thread was moved, since I do not post on GB, ever.*

Here's a few pics for your party... :)

A couple are scanned images of old photos... she'll have my hide.

Attachments

• SybChattin.jpg
    SybChattin.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 320
  • watermelon drunk.jpg
    watermelon drunk.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,280
  • May0468-02.jpg
    May0468-02.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 294
TheBloozeMan said:
Here's a few pics for your party... :)

A couple are scanned images of old photos... she'll have my hide.

Ohh, the watermelon one made me grin ear to ear :D

Well worth a few bruises, Blooze :devil:

Lance Hardrock said:
I too am confused. My understanding is that Syb is very ill, but still with us.

My hope is that Syb gets well. Miracles do happen.
We worked on a couple of stories together a few years back and I've always thought she was one of the greatest people. After all, she names Rania, sister. It don't get no better than that.

:rose: X 12 for you.

*glad this thread was moved, since I do not post on GB, ever.*

Damn, almost forgot-yeah Lance, they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back