Surprise from the Chatroom

Trevor wanted to crawl under the bed when he saw his mother walk into the room with Julie. When he found no sheets or covers to pull over himself, he tried to hide behind his sister. He wasn't very successful.

He could not believe the conversation that his mother was engaged in with his sister and Julie. Was she really asking them how many times he had cum? This was so bazaar. He never thought he would ever be involved in something like this.

His mother's eyes moving over his body was awkward, but also, somehow, strangely arousing. Trevor watched as his mother looked down at his cock and licked her lips before moving her eyes back to meet his. He felt his big cock jump a little; coming back to life.

Trevor saw his mother move over to where Julie was and urge her and Kaitlyn to get back at it with him. Was she really going to watch? This was getting even more bazaar than he thought it could be. His mother was planning on sitting and watching him have sex with his sister or her roommate/ lover, or both.

"I didn't realize that my sex life was a spectator sport. I especially didn't think my mother wanted to watch me have sex. Since the two of you had guaranteed more than four, I think that both of you should get your mouths to work getting this big cock back to performance level. Oh, and Julie, don't you dare get in this bed with that shirt on."

Trevor's eyes moved to his mother as the two girls began to lick and suck his cock. He noticed his mother's nipples protruding through her top. He placed a hand behind each of the girls' heads and gripped a handful of their hair. "The two of you will need to figure out who is next. Of course, that doesn't mean that whoever is next will necessarily have to be last."

It was indeed a surreal scene. Julie was nervous, Kaitlyn was annoyed, Trevor was empowered and Sara was as horny as she had ever been, yet somehow resisting the urge to strip and join her well hung son.
Kaitlyn came off his cock and passed it to Julie who hungrily took it. Kaitlyn looked up at her brother her released her hair and turned his focus to Julie.
Kaitlyn stepped off the bed as Julie loudly slurped her saliva along his now rock hard cock.
"Mother I thought you were coming later?" Kaitlyn asked as she stepped and glanced out the door.
"Looking for your father? Haven't had enough family cock today?" Sara said with a hint of jealousy. Without waiting Sara answered "he's parking the car."
Kaitlyn felt her body tighten with excitement as she loved her daddy and he loved her. Her nipples grew firm as she turned back to her mother.
"So why so early?" Kaitlyn asked feeling the power of her father's favoritism of her over her mother.
Sara was watching Trevor as he forced Julie down his entire shaft and then pulled her up. Julie was as submissive as they come. Sara had not been listening to Kaitlyn as she opened her legs and leaned towards Trevor. Sara had been waiting a long time for this. Her rub downs nearly sent her into orgasm just touching his young body, but she resisted using her husband like a fuck tool after.
"Trevor, would you let mommy do that?" Sara asked in a seductively nasty tone.
Julie slowed as his hand stopped pumping her up and down his cock. Julie looked at Sara then Kaitlyn and finally up at Trevor.
"I hear she is the best" Kaitlyn said with a wink at Trevor as Sara brought her hands up to her breasts and cupped then in her sports bra.
"Do you want to suckle my nipples again Tee?" Sara purred as she rolled her big hard nipples in her fingers through the thick material.
"You have no idea how long i have wanted this Tee" Sara moaned as her legs moved open and closed as her firm toned ass rested on the edge of the hard wooden chair.
Julie sat up and wiped the saliva from her face as Trevor was transfixed on his mother.
"Go for it Trevor" Kay said "Every boy's dream right?"
Sara looked over at Kaitlyn and hissed "and daughters are ever daddy's whore."
Clearly there was a lot going on between these women but nothing would break Sara's focus on her stud of a son.
Sara stood and asked "Do you want to see mommy Trevor?" teasingly running her finger under the waistband of her black biker shorts.
Julie now stood next to Kay watching this seduction. She whispered in Kay's ear "I can't wait for you dad, I am so fucking horny." The girls suppressed their laughter as Kay said "me too."

Trevor looked at his mother. Then he looked at his sister. Then he looked at Julie. He could not believe that he had three hot women who wanted his big cock, and two of them were family members. The thought of that made his cock jump.

He saw the exchange between his mother and his sister and wondered what that was all about. Then, his thoughts shifted. If mom was here, that meant that dad could not be far behind. What would happen if his father walked in?

His eyes were on his mother. He saw her in a different light. For the first time, he saw her as a hot and sexy woman and not just as his mother. Then he looked at his sister. Over the last hours he had developed a deep attraction to his sister, and there was a little bit of jealousy running through him at the mention of her wanting their father.

His cock softened a little. He wanted more, but was not sure what was going on. He was concerned about his father's reaction to all of this. What would he say when he walked in and found them all naked? Right now, he was wishing that he had just asked his mother to come alone.

"I am not sure about all of this. This is freaking me out. I loved being with Kaitlyn, and I am sure that being with you would be incredible mom, but...." He paused and looked at them again. He saw Julie's face and could tell she was upset with him because he had not mentioned that he had enjoyed being with her. "These last two nights have been incredible. First Julie... then Julie and Kaitlyn. Now you are here, but.... dad is going to be here any minute and I am not ready for that."

"Oh Trevor" Sara began as she stood and pushed the hard wooden desk chair out of the way. "Your father is not going to say anything if he comes in and finds us all naked and fucking." Her words were like fuel on the fire as they all watched his cock throb. Sara turned and faced the wooden desk attached to the wall.
"I envy you guys. When I was in college I read the bible almost everyday and thought sex would make me go to hell. Boy was I wrong!" she said listing her sports bra up and over her head. She dropped it on the floor and turned facing the desk. She ran her hands across the empty surface.
"I would sit in a room, much like this and fight the urges I felt in my body, my young tight virgin body" she almost moaned the words as her hands spread and she bent from the hip accentuating her toned firm ass covered in black nylon. "God what I missed" she hissed looking over at Trevor and his cock throbbing with each quickening heartbeat.
Sara spread her legs and bent her knees lowering herself, he naked breasts to the desk then pushing forward and up in a graceful erotic pose.
The sound of the door closing in the other room gave everyone a start as Kay smiled at Julie. Julie looked at Trevor, Trevor looked at Sara putting his hands over his cock and Sara laughed "In here hon."
"I was as conservative and closed minded as they come" Sara continued now turning back bare chested looking at her audience. "Wasn't I hon?" she said as Matthew walked into the room. He was wearing sweat pants and a white tee shirt. He paused to take in the scene, mostly ignoring Trevor and Sara as his eyes lit up on Kay and his hands caressed Julie's back. "Yeah sure whatever" he said as his focus was clear.
"It was your grandmother, just after you were born Kaitlyn" Sara continued smiling at her daughter lovingly. "Grandma Alexis and your father opened my mind to the possibilities God had created for us, given us" she said as her attention focused on Trevor. She stepped to the edge of the bed and said "it's kind of a family tradition Trevor." Her implications were clear as her beautiful full nipples stood on her surprising firm breasts. "What do you say sport?" Sara asked with a grin.

Trevor's cock was like a yo-yo. His cock had gone from rock hard to shrinking a little and back to rock hard as he listened to his mother talk. When his father walked in, he felt his arousal decrease a little. The sight of his father took the wind out of his sails a little.

It didn't matter that his father paid no attention to him. He saw that he was focused on Kaitlyn and Julie. It probably had something to do with Trevor wanting them all to himself. He wasn't really interested in sharing unless, of course, he was being shared by the women.

He watched his mother. She was so sexy. Her breasts were perfect. It was obvious where Kaitlyn got her luscious body from. Trevor looked from his mother's erect nipples over to his father. He could see that his sister and Julie were no longer paying attention to him but were focused on dad. It pissed him off a little, but he would get over it.

"I want you mom." His eyes moved back to his mother's firm tits. "I want you, but I want you alone. I do not want an audience. Either they go somewhere else, or we do. I want to be totally focused on you and I want you to be focused on me."

Trevor looked back to the other three and noticed they were not paying any attention to them. He got up from the bed, took his mother's hand and led her to Kaitlyn's room. He closed and locked the door behind them.

He turned to his mother and reached for her tits. Trevor caressed her breasts firmly; rolling her nipples between his fingers. "Kaitlyn told me that you have wanted this for a while and that you orchestrated this weekend to open my eyes to what goes on in our family."

Trevor pushed his mother onto Kaitlyn's bed. The sheets were gone, but Trevor didn't care. He grabbed the waistband of mom's biker shorts and roughly removed them from her body. He spread her legs wide and began to slowly kiss up her legs and thighs; nibbling lightly on her inner thighs. As his lips moved closer to his mother's silkiness, with his eyes focused on her's, he said, "how fucking bad do you want your son? Tell me mom."

She walked willingly to the moment of her life. Never before and never again would she be having sex with her own for the first time. She had thought, dreamed and imagined this moment for years and although a slight trepidation settled in the back of her head, it only added to the overbearing excitement of this forbidden moment. She felt his hand in hers and looked at his naked body move so strong and confidently into his sister's room.

As he turned from locking the door she said "Trevor we are family. There is no reason to lock the door." She understood and stepped back and sat on the stripped bare mattress. It was rough on her bare ass as he stripped her shorts but the site of his hard cock swinging between his legs was so hot she would have taken him laying on broken glass.

Sara yipped and laughed as Trevor pushed and pulled at her. She enjoyed his excitement and stripping her was exactly what she wanted as she laid back on the bare mattress. She spread her toned legs as she watched her son taste her illicit flesh. Although she had spent twenty years being a party to incest this was truly her first time. His lips were electrically charged as his eyes burned like lasers on her cleanly shaven flesh. She was wet and ready but he made her even hotter.

"Trevor" she stopped him for a moment lifting her head and looking down between her spread legs. "You can never tell anyone about this, OK?" It was a little late but she felt she needed to say it.

He nodded and said "how fucking bad do you want your son? Tell me mom." A tremor of orgasmic energy ran through her as she heard his question. She opened her mouth as her head spun. She felt like the first time she truly came.

"I want you with every cell of my body, with every fantasy, for as long as you can go" she said as she relaxed and felt her body relax and open for him, for her mature sexy son to take her, love her and come back to her.

"We are the only ones that will know. Well, us and the three in the other room." His mind wandered briefly as he wondered how Julie had been brought into this. If there was going to be a weak link in this secret, it was her. Trevor could see the jealousy in her the night before. Would she ever reveal the family secret?

His mind snapped out of it and back to what lay before him. His mother's naked body was sprawled out before him, and he was going to enjoy it.... all of it. His lips and tongue went back to her inner thighs as his hands moved up to her firm tits. He was amazed at how toned his mother's body was.

trevor pulled on his mother's erect nipples as he continued to taste the flesh of her inner thighs. His cock was hard and it ached for her, but he was going to make this last. He was going to make his mother beg for his cock. His sister had told him that she wanted him for a long time. he was going to make her want him like nothing before.

Slowly, he dragged his tongue flat across her silkiness. His eyes were on her's. He could see her mouth open and a soft moan escape as he licked his mother's pussy. He moved back to her inner thighs and bit them lightly before licking her pussy with his tongue flat again.... slowly dragging it over her silky cunt.

he felt his mother raise her hips to him. He knew that she liked what he was doing. He also knew that she wanted more than that. Trevor was determined to give her more, but it would be on his terms. he would decide what she got and when she got it. he would also determine how she got it.

He licked her pussy again. This time, he finished the lick with his tongue flicking his mother's clit. He smiled at the moan that came from his mother's lips. "You like that mom? Do you like the way your son is licking your wet pussy? Is it everything you imagined... so far?"

Sara was surprised by her son. She had not expected such an experienced lover. Either he was getting a lot more than she knew about or the girls has brought him up to speed quick. She enjoyed his soft wet touches and wanted him so badly inside her but she resisted.

She could hear Julie in the other room nearly screaming with passion as she knew Matthew was fucking her as he had spoke about in the car coming up here. Trevor drew her attention as her legs jerked uncontrollably with is tongue.

Then he spoke. "You like that mom? Do you like the way your son is licking your wet pussy? Is it everything you imagined... so far?" His words were obscene and nearly made her cum.

"Oh yes baby" she grunted then cleared her throat and asked "can I taste your big cock?"

another groan came through the wall and she recognized Kaitlyn. "He must be having them both" she thought then laid back focusing on her son between her legs.

trevor was totally focused on his mother now. Any thoughts of what was going on in Julie's room were now pushed out of his mind. He moved the tip of his tongue in small circles around his mother's clit, and then flicked it hard. He did this repeatedly; each time smiling to himself at the reaction he was getting from his mother.

He heard his mother ask to taste his big cock, but he ignored it and he kept eating her wet pussy. There was no doubt he was going to feed his cock to her, but it was going to be on his terms. He was going to please her, and he was going to make sure she pleased him

His hands moved from her tits and slid slowly down her body. He allowed his fingers to slide over her pussy teasingly before he moved his hands under her firm ass. He dug his fingers into the flesh of each cheek and caressed as his tongue slid inside her tight wet pussy.

Slowly he tonguefucked his mother's pussy as he caressed her perfect ass. His tongue diving deep inside her, moving in small circles and then sliding almost all the way out. In and out he moved his tongue as his fingers started to explore... brushing lightly across her tight asshole.

He felt his mother jump a little. He looked up at her smiling. "Is everything okay mom? Why did you jump? Did my fingers on your asshole surprise you or was it just that you liked the attention my tongue is giving to your hot cunt? or both?"

Sara was pleasantly surprised how good Trevor was. She had never had anyone so patient, even Matthew by this point would have moved around to feed her his cock. Then his finger brushed her ass. Like a taboo on a taboo her body jerked uncontrollably. His hands gripping her ass, his tongue and fingers pushing and probing. It was almost too much. She was nearly coming. She let out a deep long moan filling the room with primal passion.

"Is everything okay mom? " she heard through her near orgasmic reaction. She looked down and nodded quickly. Wanting him, wanting to feel him inside her. Her head was spinning as the room warmed with their heat and the sun pouring in through the window.

"my fingers on your asshole " her son asked her as his mouth suckled her clit now nearly big enough to suck on. She clutched her breasts tightly as her legs shook to stay open for him.

His words were strange and obscene but powerful and confident. "my tongue is giving to your hot cunt" sent her over the edge. She rocked her hips up as her abs clenched and she tried to cry out but couldn't. She felt her body flood her crotch with orgasm. rolling her head back and forth as her toes pushed down and lifted her up into his face. Her back sweaty, off the rough mattress under her as her shoulders held her up.

"Ohhh Gooddd" she shuddered as he collapsed back onto the mattress. She reached down and gripped his head by the thick brown hair and pulled his mouth against her. "Oh fuck Trevor don't stop!" she commanded like he was doing a chore. her voice authoritarian like a mother can be. Her body arched up again as she nearly ripped his hair out with her second orgasm in thirty seconds.

"Oh fuck" she gutted out as she fell back to the mattress. She reached down and said "come here, come here baby I need you , I need you inside me." He was big and strong and she could not make him do anything but she was trying. "Please fuck me" she said her eyes dead serious looking at her trying to pull him up. "Fuck mom Trev" she said softer, almost begging.

Trevor licked his mother's pussy wildly as she came all over his face. He continued licking through her second orgasm. He loved how she reacted. He licked her until he was sure that her orgasm subsided. He heard her telling him she wanted him to fuck her. "Oh, mother. You are going to get this cock... trust me, I am going to fill your hot cunt with this big cock. Not yet though."

He stood up next to the bed, looking down at his mother sprawled on his sister's mattress. He reached down and grabbed her hand and pulled her into a sitting position. He released her hand and moved his hand behind her head.

"Before I fuck you, you are going to taste this big cock. You are going to suck this big, hard cock that you have longed for. You are going to suck your son's throbbing cock until he is ready to put it in your tight pussy."

He pulled her to him. His free hand gripped his hard cock and slid the head along his mother's lips. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her head back. "Do you want to suck your son's big cock mommy? Do you want him to feed you this hard shaft?"

Trevor was clearly not the boy she had raised all these years. Naked and aroused he was a man. The type of man she had never encountered. Certainly never like this. She had been coddled and treated like she was fragile. Even Matt at his most aggressive was nothing like this.

She sat up, or perhaps was pulled up is more accurate putting her face to cock with her son and his monster cock. She heard him "... You are going to suck your son's throbbing cock... " but really did not understand what he was saying. It was beautiful and alive and hers. He put her hand to it and she could barely get her fingers all the way around it as he wiped the head along her wet pink lips. His hand gripped her hair and kept her from taking it into her mouth like she wanted to. She flashed her blue eyes up at him and watched him sneer down on her, "Do you want to suck your son's big cock mommy? Do you want him to feed you this hard shaft?"

She nodded her head and felt him lean into her opening her mouth as he pulled her head onto his cock. It moved into her mouth and then pressed into her throat. it was massive and she wanted it all. She wanted to be the best lover he had ever had. He was good but young and over zealous. She held him in her throat as long as she could as he humped her mouth but finally had to pound his hip with her hand and pull back. She gasped for air as her hand took his cock.

"You have to let me breathe baby" she hoarsely said before allowing him back into her mouth.

For a moment he wondered if he was being too aggressive with his mother. Something had happened to him over the last several nights, and he was no longer the shy teenager that his sister and mother had always known. Yes, he had his share of girls in high school, but it was nothing like he had been experiencing here. The experiences had made him more aggressive. He wanted to be careful not to push it too far with his mother.

After she punched his hip and scolded him, he dialed back the aggressiveness a little, but not all the way. He continued to push his hips to his mother.... sliding his cock in and out of her mouth... pressing it into her throat.... pausing there for a moment, and then pulling back, but not taking it from her hot mouth.

"Does mommy like having her son fuck her mouth and throat? I know you love it. You can't deny it. Your daughter told me how bad you wanted this big cock." He continued to fuck her face.... lengthening the pauses with his cock in her throat, before pulling back to let her breathe.

"Fuck mom. I love your mouth and throat on my big cock. You are such a good cocksucker. I bet you never thought you would hear your son compliment you on your oral sex techniques. Fuck you are good at this. Keep it up. Suck me hard mom."

Trevor was getting closer and closer. It wasn't going to be long before he came again. He did not want his first load with his mom to be in her mouth, though. He wanted to fill her pussy with his cum. She would get another load in her mouth. The first one was going to flood her hot cunt.

He pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth. He pulled her off the bed, and then bent his mother over his sister's bed. He grabbed mommy's hips and slid his hard cock between her legs... allowing it to glide along her wet, silky pussy.

"Oh, mom's pussy is so wet. Do you like your son's cock sliding along your wet pussy mom?" He did not wait for an answer from her. He slid his cock into her pussy. Burying his big cock in his mom's hot cunt in one long, steady thrust. "Fuck yes mom.. take my big cock."

She took his cock and let him fuck her mouth. Although he was bigger his father liked the same treatment. She was accustom to throat fucking and could see father like son. It was how he would cum. Would he let her taste his cum or would he want to cum inside her? She waited patiently letting him continue until he pulled out, and she had her answer.

Her turned her and she willingly obeyed, born to be submissive. She was finding this out now as she passed 40. Her own son mastering her into submission and running his cock along her drenched engorged lips. he kept talking, something Matt did not do. She was on fire from it and his tone was so dominant, she could hardly stand it.

" Do you like your son's cock sliding along your wet pussy mom?" he said calmly.

She nodded and groaned "yesss".

Apparently she effected him too and he sank his shaft into her. She arched her back and felt him drive into her until his hips pressed into her ass and her thighs pressed into her mattress.

"Fuck yes mom.. take my big cock." he groaned as she clenched her muscles holding him tight inside her. She bucked back and felt him slowly withdraw against her pressure. Then back into her sending delirium throughout her body.

"Oh god yes Trevor" Sara gasped as she felt consumed with him. She began to match his thrusts pushing back and feeling him deeper inside her. She reached back and grabbed his hip pulling him into her. "Harder" she grunted as she stretched her other arm up to the wall and brace herself. "Fuck I have wanted you so much" she groaned as he shook her with each thrust. Speeding his pace as their bodied worked against each other and for each other. "Oh god don't stop" Sara begged as her body seemed to be twisting into something new, something powerful, something wonderful.

As he moved his hips in and out, trevor was in heaven. His mother worked her pussy so good on his big cock. It was awesome that his mother was going to receive load number five. His mother was going to be responsible for him breaking his personal record, although, he did not want it to end there. All of this had turned him into someone who wanted to spend all day fucking.

"Fuck mom, you are so good. Your cunt feels so good on my big cock. I love how you work my cock with your hot pussy. Keep it up. Keep working your pussy on my cock so that you get my cum shooting deep inside of you... just the way you have wanted it for such a long time."

He grabbed a handful of her hair, and used it for leverage as their bodies slammed together. He pushed into her harder and harder.. his balls slapping against her clit as he thrust his hips into her again and again.... each thrust just a little harder than the last.

"Fuck mom. Cum on your son's big cock. I want you to coat me with your cum. Give it to me and you will be rewarded with a giant load of your son's hot, thick cum. FUCKING CUM ON MY COCK MOM."

His thrusts got harder still. It was turning into a hot, wild fuck. Trevor loved how good his mom's pussy was. It was driving him wild and he was getting so close to filling her with his cum. "Give it to me mom. Cum with me. Mix our cum together mom. Now."

Sara was on the verge of something incredible. It was the most amazing feeling building within her. She wanted it but wanted it to last. Finally just as she felt like he was going to cum she fell forward and he slipped out of her. She quickly moved out of his reach. She nearly fell down as she rolled to her feet next to him as he stood stunned.

She gasped for air with a smile.

"get on your knees" she told him. He did as he was told wanting, no needing to let this out. She bounced on her bare feet wanting to finish as much as he did.

"I want to look into your eyes" she said "kneel" her tone was harsher and demanding. She collected herself as his cock hung, dripping with her juices in front of him. he looked as though he was mid orgasm, unable to think, speak or move.

"Kneel and i will milk that sweet cock of every drop it has" she said in a low gravely voice.

Just then they heard Matt or dad groan "OH FUCK Yeah!" clearly cumming in the other room.

"Trevor please, this is how I want it" she said. "After this one you can do anything you want with me, but I want to look into your eyes when you cum inside me. This is how I have fantasized about it. This is how Kaitlyn came with dad the first time." Her face was soft and sympathetic as though they had not been going at it like animals in a barn the last half hour.

Trevor knelt between his mother's legs. He spread them wider as he slid his hard cock along her drenched folds. Suddenly what had been wild and aggressive was becoming loving and passionate. He was going to fill his mom with his cum while looking into her beautiful eyes.

Slowly, Trevor slid his cock back into his mother. He gave her all of his big cock that she could handle. Once buried inside her, he moved his hips in small circles.. moving his cock around inside his mother's hot pussy. "Fuck, that feels good."

He started to pump his hips slowly. Trevor wanted to fill his mom with cum, but another part of him never wanted this to end. He pulled his big cock almost all the way out of her pussy before sliding back into her with a slow, steady pace.

He leaned back as he pressed his hips to her. Trevor's eyes were fixed on his mother's. The change from the fast, wild fuck extended their session, and it also made it much more intense. Things had slowed, but they certainly hadn't stopped.

He felt his orgasm building. "Oh mom. I am going to cum mom. I am going to fill your tight cunt with cum mom. You are going to get just what you want mom... your son is going to empty his cum into your tight cunt. I want you to cum with me. Please mom, cum with your son. Coat my hard cock in your cum mom... yessssssssssssss."

Trevor obediently got on his knees as Sara straddled his thighs. She looked down on her son, her offspring, her lover. He kissed her bare mound as she moved to her knees. She looked into his eyes as her mound pressed his cock back into his abs. She kissed her son. She looked into his eyes. She could feel her juices running down against his cock pressed against her clit.

"OK baby I love you" she said as she kissed him again and slid her tongue between his lips. She lifted herself with the help of his hands on her ass and then reached down guiding his thick shaft into place. She took his tongue which followed hers out of his mouth into hers. She suckled it like a cock sending shivers of pleasure through him. They looked into each others blue eyes as she fucked his tongue with her mouth. Then she stopped and as she flickered her tongue against his she eased down his shaft. His head opening her forbidden flesh again. Sliding easily into her well lubricated muscular folds. Her mouth opened and her face moved back as she watched the pleasure wash over his.

"Oh god Trevor, your cock is magnificent" she smiled as she now rested on his lap. His cock deep inside her, deep inside where he had come from. She hugged him and held him tight as she felt him do the same. Their bodies pressed into each other. Locked together in the greatest taboo. They hearts in unison as their desire began to ever so slightly move their hips. Hers first began gyrating small circles. his fingers tightened on her ass lifting her so he could move his cock aching to expel his seed into her.

Sara leaned back and looked at him. His face was peaceful yet wanting. His body was calm but tight. She could feel his pulse banging through her as she felt herself tightening.

"Oh Trevor" she sighed as she fought to keep his gaze. "I am so close" she whispered. "Give it to me, pump your seed into me, into your mother" and as she said it her eyes rolled back. Her body constricted. Not like the girls but slow and more powerfully. She was not breathing as her muscles were clenched in a powerful fit. Then she exhaled and opened her eyes. She relaxed and immediately felt her son throb inside her, shooting his seed with a guttural grunt. His hands used her body on his cock now repeating it's thrust, throb, explode again and again as she watched the pleasure on his face. It was the pleasure she had seen on Matthew's face when he came in Alexis all those years before. It was a look she could not bring on him, no matter what she did. No matter what she tried. But now she had someone who would see the forbidden bliss, feel the taboo electricity, release the torrent of illicit cum with her.

Sara took over as Trevor's hands finally relaxed and she gyrated and rolled her hips forward and back, clenching his cock, milking it until it was spent and then she sat motionless and held him. His arms holding her in perfect balance.

"Thank you" she purred in his ear.

The silent moment was broken as the sound of pounding against a wall filled the room. Apparently Matthew had Julie against the wall just outside the door.

"You can't go in there" they heard Julie gasp. "Just fuck me instead."

"Let them be dad. I am sure he is taking a while since we fucked him all night" Kay said. The pounding quickened and then stopped as Matthew grunted clearly cumming with Julie. Sara and her son began to laugh quietly.

Trevor kissed his mother passionately as she straddled his hips. His hands moved over her body. Mom had been the perfect end to an incredible weekend. His mother was beautiful, sexy and such a good fuck. He wasn't sure if he would ever be able to get enough of her.

There was only one problem.... dad. Until he graduated from high school and went off to college, it would be him, mom and dad in the same house. It would be awkward.. at least for him. Trevor wasn't sure what to do. Not that there was anything he could do.

If anything, what Trevor had learned from this weekend was that he wasn't going to go to college here. The teammates were all pussies who were afraid of the guy they called Beast.... his sister was here, and although they could have a good time together, dad would always be coming up to have some fun with Kay.

As much as it would hurt him to be away from mom, he decided that he was going to be going to one of the schools that had offered him a scholarship in another state. He would just look for someone there that could satisfy his new-found sexual desires.

"Thanks Dad" Julie said with a cheerful, just been fucked tone from outside the door. Sara lifted her head off her sons chest, momentarily jealous, knowing when Matt was worked up he was a beast.
"Are you OK with all this Trevor?" Sara asked quietly looking at her son' smiling face and closed eyes. He nodded.
From outside the door Kay's whimper began to grow. It was not the sound of her fucking but softer, slower, more likely someone going down on her. "Oh yeah" she softly moaned. "Oh yeah right there" she sighed.
Sara took note of Trevor's cock throbbing with life as his sister's moans permeated through the door. She reached down and took his semi hard cock in her hand and began to pull it.
"Young men" Sara exhaled as he was rock hard in a matter of seconds and filled her fist now pumping him.
"Oh god yes!" Kay hissed louder now. Whoever was going down on her was doing a good job.
Trevor put his hand behind Sara's head and pushed his mother down towards his hard cock. The sound of his sister took him back to spying on her at night in her room. He would sit with his ear to the wall and listen to her alone, masturbating in her room with his cock in his hand.
Sara needed little prodding as she moved down and began to fuck her sons cock with her mouth. She sucked and could taste their sex as she moved up and down his illicit shaft.
"Oh God yes Julie! I am so close" Kay cried.
Sara quickened her bobbing as Trevor groaned. Sara could taste his pre-cum already. It inspired her to take more of him, faster. She sucked and bobbed and wanted to make him cum so much.
"YES YES YES!" Kay shouted as you could almost feel her body tightening towards orgasm.
Sara moaned hearing her daughter so close. She felt Trevor's hands on her back and ass. He was silent but his body was stiffening. he was close.
Kay grunted then silence until she gasped for air "Oh yeah OH YEAH Don't stop!" she panted. Sara buried Trevor her throat and felt his first throb then she pulled back and bobbed her lips up and down on the head as her hand stroked him and she sucked in each blast, which amazingly he was still capable of producing.
Sara moaned with the taste and groans of pleasure she heard until he was done. She opened her eyes and saw her husband standing naked in the doorway with an enormous hard on.
"Hi Matt" she said wiping the saliva and cum form her chin. "is there something more you want?" she said eyeing his cock. Kay and Julie peeked from behind him with big grins on their face. Trevor laid mortified afraid of what his dad might do to him.

Trevor, for the first time, started to have second thoughts about what was going on. His time with Julie, and then with Julie and his sister, and then with Julie, his sister and his mother had been incredible, but now his father had just walked in on his mother sucking his cock, and Trevor wanted to find a place to hide.

Matthew looked at his wife as she wiped the saliva and cum from her chin. "It seems that you enjoyed sucking your son's cock. Did you enjoy that Sara? Did you enjoy your son as much as I enjoyed your daughter and her roommate? The two of them know how to fuck and suck."

What the fuck was Trevor going to do. His father was standing there looking back and forth from him to his mother and back again. His sister and Julie stood behind his father. He wished his father had not come up here with mom. He wished that he had the three women to himself longer than he had. He didn't know what to say, but it was obvious his father was looking for more.

"I think we should involve Trevor in one of our little escapades," Matthew said to Sara with a smile on his face. Trevor had no idea what his father was talking about. He got up from the bed. Looking at his father, "I don't know what you are talking about, but I don't want anything to do with you and all of this. I am not interested in sharing any of them with you. In fact, I don't know what the fuck is even going on here."

Trevor walked into the other room and started to gather his clothes. His head was spinning and all he wanted to do was get the hell out of there and find someplace to clear his head. He figured he would head to the bus station and just take a bus home.

Kay and Julie smiled at each other and then walked to the door and blocked it.
"Trevor" his mother called to him "come back. It's ok Daddy is not mad."
"Yeah Trev you fucked my wife and my daughter but I don't mind" Matthew said in a noncommittal way.
"Tee, please stay, I promise you will not be upset" Kay said standing naked in front of her brother. Julie leaned forward with one hand on Kay's shoulder and the other on his arm said "stay Tee we need more than one cock between the three of us."
Her words were shocking. Obscene gasoline on any red blooded American male's fire.
Suddenly from the other room they heard the unmistakable sound of Sara grunting with sexual desire. Trevor's cock throbbed in his underwear, as that is as far as he got dressed. Kay reached down and pressed her palm to it then leaned forward and kissed her brother softly, gently sliding her tongue along his lips until he opened and let her push into his mouth.
"You are still the best" they heard their father grunt exasperated from the other room.
:Oh god" Julie said as she ran her hands along Tee and Kay's back then leaned down and took Kay's stiff nipple in her mouth. She sucked it for a few seconds then moved to her knees and let Kay pull Trevor's now rock hard cock out of his boxer briefs and fees it to her friend.
The groans and moans and cries from the other room grew louder.
"Let's go watch" Kay beamed at her brother.
Julie got up and pulled Trevor by the cock to the doorway.
In the room Sara was on the desk with her legs around Matthew's hips as he pumped himself like mad into her. His back was one knot of muscle as his ass was chiseled with strain pushing into their mother.
The three watched for a minute as the two on the desk were a constant motion of sexual need.
Julie pushed Kay towards the desk. She moved and sat next to Sara who looked at them with a mouth open but unable to speak. Their father's face was over her other shoulder consumed with fucking his wife.
Kay motioned for Trevor who lead by his biggest hardon of the day and night stepped up next to his father and watched his cock disappear into his sister with the same moan they had heard Sara make before.
Julie laid on the bed with her legs wide and her fingers working herself like mad watching the family.
It was a strange image, like a younger and older cross cut in a movie. Trevor and Matthew's bodies were very similar and Kay and Sara posed identically for them to mount. The men moved in sync as Matthew soon took note of his children fucking next to him.
Suddenly from the doorway they heard "how long was I supposed to wait in the car as Alexis stood watching her brood fuck with a big smile on her face.

There was something about Kaitlyn that Trevor could not resist. Before he knew it, he was sliding his hard cock into her tight pussy. She was so fucking good. They moved together. It was like they were made to be together. His hands gripped her firm tits as he moved his big, hard cock in and out of her.

When trevor heard the familiar voice behind him, he almost fainted. He turned around to confirm that it was who he thought it was. "Grandma?" He pulled his cock out of his sister's tight pussy. He looked around trying to figure out, once again, how to remove himself from this wild situation.

Matthew told Trevor to relax. "Everything is okay. Who do you think started all of this?" Trevor was still embarrassed to be standing there naked in front of his grandmother. He couldn't believe just how crazy his family was.

"Hi Alexis" Sara said disappointed Matthew had pulled out of her.
"Hi grandma" Kay said running over naked and giving her a hug.
"Alexis' eyes did not come off Trevor as she hugged Kay. She walked over still looking better than a woman her age should. She saw Trevor wanted out of his skin as she approached. Then she reached out and took his cock in her soft firm hand.
Her eyes locked on his as she squeezed. "Mm hum this is a nice cock" she said smiling. She stroked it a few times as Trevor still was struck dumb.
Sara nudged him "what do you say?" like someone had given the boy a treat.
"Thank you grandma" he said instinctively like a well trained child.
Alexis smiled and reached over and took Matthew's wet hard cock with her free hand.
"Thank you mom" he said without prompting as she stroked them together.
"You boys have been busy from the looks of things" Alexis said glancing at the other women.
"Yeah they have" Julie said in agreement.
"And yet your both still rock hard" she said looking back at them, first Matthew then Trevor. "Would you like grandma to suck you off?" she said as if offering him biscuits.

What the hell was going on here? What kind of family had he been born into? Hi sister had been fucking his father. Trevor had been with his sister, her roommate and his mother, and now his grandmother was asking if he wanted her to suck his cock. What the fuck?

Trevor did not know how to react. He was looking for a way to escape. This whole situation had him freaked out. Despite the fact that his grandmother had her hand wrapped around his cock, Trevor was not feeling aroused. He was confused and concerned about all of the attention. He couldn't respond. No words came from his mouth. He couldn't think straight.

Back