Super Bowl Party, wife and buddies!

So, Super bowl Sunday was ...super.
I had some knowledge of things going on during the game but not 100%...just the way my buddies wanted it to be. Everybody came over around 5 and we started drinking right away...my wife was looking super sexy and acting the flirt for sure! Open baseball jersey un buttoned so you could see the top of her sheer black bra and yoga pants with no panties.

After the first quarter my wife said she had to go down in the basement and get another case of beer, my one buddy who she had blown at another time volunteered to give her a hand...my wife kissed me deeply when she came back...later she told me that when she bent down to get the beer he put his hand on her shoulders and held her at kneeling level...he told her that he knew she wanted his big dick again and unzipped and pushed t in her face...well, she did and she sucked it, she said he face fucked her hard and fast ...told her to just take it so nobody wonders where they are...he shot his first rope in the back of her throat and finished in her mouth...this is why he sort of snickered when she gave me a big kiss...his jizz was still fresh in her mouth from her swallowing it down.
there was more...

She told me later after everybody had left that the boys were very handsy...the three guys had all told her how good she looked in her yoga pants while nobody else was around and all had rubbed on her as they passed by in the kitchen and one slapped her ass in the kitchen...we were all pretty buzzed by 3rd quarter so whatever!
She got my cock out after the game, we were drunk and she told me more while stroking me...
My other buddy had come up to her in the kitchen, moved in real close and slid his hand on her yoga pant clad ass and when she didnt complain, he went between her legs and poked his fingers in her through the yoga pants, she did not have panties on, she said he was working her over and she was so wet and thay had to stop be cause somebody else was coming into the kitchen...
I shot my load all over while she told me about it!

She told me later after everybody had left that the boys were very handsy...the three guys had all told her how good she looked in her yoga pants while nobody else was around and all had rubbed on her as they passed by in the kitchen and one slapped her ass in the kitchen...we were all pretty buzzed by 3rd quarter so whatever!
She got my cock out after the game, we were drunk and she told me more while stroking me...
My other buddy had come up to her in the kitchen, moved in real close and slid his hand on her yoga pant clad ass and when she didnt complain, he went between her legs and poked his fingers in her through the yoga pants, she did not have panties on, she said he was working her over and she was so wet and thay had to stop be cause somebody else was coming into the kitchen...

Totally hot, I hope there’s more. And now that your buddies have gotten samples perhaps they’ll start visiting when you’re not around?

An annual happening in our house when my husband was still alive. It was a lot of fun, but I am kinda glad those days are gone now. :D Fun while it lasted though. Sorry I can't give you any details of the actual games. I saw very little of the games. LOL!

WOW!!!! such a great wife! your a lucky guy!

I asked her the other night while we were having sex what was her favorite part of our super bowl adventure and she said she loved being a piece of meat that night...she says she knows it seems so wrong but she loved the attention...peeks down her shirt all night at her sheer bra to see her nips, assgrabbing and the looks they gave her...
But she said she loved being fingered through her yoga pants...she said it was so aggressive, he pushed against her and didnt say anything, neither did she and he just kept feeling her up from behind and rubbing her pussy...she wished it could have gone further ...
maybe it will, who knows...wondering about the post football season now...?!

Sounds like you had an amazing evening. I wish my hotwifey was open to fun like this. I was hoping at least one of the guys would've hung around after the game.

I asked her the other night while we were having sex what was her favorite part of our super bowl adventure and she said she loved being a piece of meat that night...she says she knows it seems so wrong but she loved the attention...peeks down her shirt all night at her sheer bra to see her nips, assgrabbing and the looks they gave her...
But she said she loved being fingered through her yoga pants...she said it was so aggressive, he pushed against her and didnt say anything, neither did she and he just kept feeling her up from behind and rubbing her pussy...she wished it could have gone further ...
maybe it will, who knows...wondering about the post football season now...?!

My ex loved the aggressiveness of men in situations like that too, and she got hooked on behaving slut like at parties and when clubbing. She would rarely do it with our immediate friends though (too much shit can go wrong within a small community). She was ‘entertainment’ for a couple football games, unfortunately for me, it was with her lover and his friends when on her own in another state. I didn’t get to see but got the stories, which for a cuckold like me was the best way to experience it.

Hope you get what she wants for the next time.

Back