Super Bowl Party, wife and buddies!

housek

Really Experienced
With the Super Bowl coming up soon the wife and I have some fun planned! I have posted before about how I like having a few buddies over to watch the football games and also how much it turns my wife on to be the only female and to flirt heavily with the guys. We have gone as far as her blowing one and letting another totally feel her up. All the while my friends think I have no idea...we have made her out to look like a big slut in my buddies eyes...which my wife is ok with. Since this is the last chance to have the guys over for a game she told me she is going to up the ante and see just what she can get when the guys are over...

Anybody else ever let their wife loose on their buddies!? Love to talk more about it...feel free to share pics/vids/stories!

Sounds hot! She say what she has planned or hopes to do? Any particular friend she interested in?
Love watching my wife flirt and tease some of our friends. Love when they try sneak a feel grabbing her ass, or hugging her tight when they think I can’t see. Been lucky enough to see her blow a couple of them. Hot times for sure!

Yeah, it is really hot...one guy that is coming over she has blown before...and again he thinks I have no idea. She said she is completely open and wants to see how far she can get them to go with her ...we are doing an early start in the afternoon and by the time the game is on everyone will have a major buzz on...so I am betting it gets pretty wild.

Years ago I invited four male buddies over to watch the Super Bowl with my girl. She was dressed in a t shirt, no bra, and yoga pants. The guys knew what was up. By the end of the third quarter I could see them getting hard through their pants and her nipples were hard. One of them even suggested she take off the shirt since it was so warm in the room.

Well you'll never guess what happened next. Eli Manning threw a late game touchdown to Plaxico Burress and the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots 17-14. I made $2,000!

Yeah, it is really hot...one guy that is coming over she has blown before...and again he thinks I have no idea. She said she is completely open and wants to see how far she can get them to go with her ...we are doing an early start in the afternoon and by the time the game is on everyone will have a major buzz on...so I am betting it gets pretty wild.

Sounds like it, good luck. Any ideas what she’ll be wearing? Take a shot for every score, make things interesting :D

Years ago I invited four male buddies over to watch the Super Bowl with my girl. She was dressed in a t shirt, no bra, and yoga pants. The guys knew what was up. By the end of the third quarter I could see them getting hard through their pants and her nipples were hard. One of them even suggested she take off the shirt since it was so warm in the room.

Well you'll never guess what happened next. Eli Manning threw a late game touchdown to Plaxico Burress and the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots 17-14. I made $2,000!

Sounds like a good game overall, curious about the after game details :D

I know one thing, she is probably out to suck each of their dicks that day...and honestly I hope she does, shes a great cocksucker...she loves to suck on me and will do it any time I ask...so its just right that the guys get a show of her skills.!

I know one thing, she is probably out to suck each of their dicks that day...and honestly I hope she does, shes a great cocksucker...she loves to suck on me and will do it any time I ask...so its just right that the guys get a show of her skills.!

Make it like a drinking game, y'all can place bets.

One guy takes 49ers TD or FG

Another takes the Chiefs.

Decide what the prize is for each. (E.g. 20 seconds of sucking, or a tit flash, whatever.)

You can do it with commercials too, or even with the announcers every time one of the says NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Make it like a drinking game, y'all can place bets.

One guy takes 49ers TD or FG

Another takes the Chiefs.

Decide what the prize is for each. (E.g. 20 seconds of sucking, or a tit flash, whatever.)

You can do it with commercials too, or even with the announcers every time one of the says NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Nice! Great idea and lots of fun to be had!

i'll bring top shelf liquor....;)

Man, I wish I had friends like this! I would so be down to going to a Super Bowl party where the wife was the half-time entertainment 😆

The last 10 Super Bowls we have had some fun. Both at our house and at other friends houses. She lets me know who to add to the guest list. She makes her choice during the game and always finds away to have the pick stay a little later for fun. She has had fun during the game sneaking away for a quicky.

With the Super Bowl coming up soon the wife and I have some fun planned! I have posted before about how I like having a few buddies over to watch the football games and also how much it turns my wife on to be the only female and to flirt heavily with the guys. We have gone as far as her blowing one and letting another totally feel her up. All the while my friends think I have no idea...we have made her out to look like a big slut in my buddies eyes...which my wife is ok with. Since this is the last chance to have the guys over for a game she told me she is going to up the ante and see just what she can get when the guys are over...

Anybody else ever let their wife loose on their buddies!? Love to talk more about it...feel free to share pics/vids/stories!

Do you need any more buddies? I'm in Ohio.

The last 10 Super Bowls we have had some fun. Both at our house and at other friends houses. She lets me know who to add to the guest list. She makes her choice during the game and always finds away to have the pick stay a little later for fun. She has had fun during the game sneaking away for a quicky.

How do we get on the list?:D don’t think I’d watch any of the game around del!

awesome

She didn't want to see the game or hear about it or have friends over. when me first 2 friends showed up and my last friend was with his son , she was ok. She served us great food , watched the game at times brought us beers and we said she was so sexy and good to mus. We all got a feel a few times and she likes it. She gave one friend a bj in the side room. He was liking the atention. She wanted to do it again the next year. Awesome!

Back