Super Bowl Party, wife and buddies!

All the time

I think I've had sex with all of my husband's friends. One football party I banged 3 of them right in front of him.

Sounds like a fun time with all these women entertaining the guests. None of friend's wives would do this. I need new friends.

My girlfriend always talks a big talk about servicing my friends, while watching a game. I doubt she would follow through if I had some buddies over. Too bad.

My wife showed me the outfit for tomorrow...so instead of a football jersey shes wearing a Pirates baseball jersey...unbuttoned half way down...sheer black bra. When she stands it doesnt look so bad, just shows nice cleavage, but when she leans over....hellooo full view,nice big 38c's and you can see her nipples through the bra. complete with tight yoga pants and no panties...she said so if anybody want to get a feel or rub against her, that they are feeling more her than anything...cant wait for tomorrow, she said she wants to make sure they know that she is open for business!

My wife showed me the outfit for tomorrow...so instead of a football jersey shes wearing a Pirates baseball jersey...unbuttoned half way down...sheer black bra. When she stands it doesnt look so bad, just shows nice cleavage, but when she leans over....hellooo full view,nice big 38c's and you can see her nipples through the bra. complete with tight yoga pants and no panties...she said so if anybody want to get a feel or rub against her, that they are feeling more her than anything...cant wait for tomorrow, she said she wants to make sure they know that she is open for business!

What if.....the two of you started off with a quickie with out the other's knowledge such that when the first guy explores her pussy, he finds it freshly fucked and ready for the next one?

What if.....the two of you started off with a quickie with out the other's knowledge such that when the first guy explores her pussy, he finds it freshly fucked and ready for the next one?

now that is the way it should be...so hot...

This is definitely something I have fantasised about, but not sure if I would go through in real life. One, I would have to have friends and not just casual acquaintances that I barely tolerate. Two, they would need to not be assholes about it either during or after.

Like, are they going to be cool so they get their dick sucked and fuck a beautiful woman, or are they going to be dicks about it?

Sounds hot and the beginning of some very sexy possibilities... any way to get a pic of her before the party?

This is definitely something I have fantasised about, but not sure if I would go through in real life. One, I would have to have friends and not just casual acquaintances that I barely tolerate. Two, they would need to not be assholes about it either during or after.

Like, are they going to be cool so they get their dick sucked and fuck a beautiful woman, or are they going to be dicks about it?

We played with hubby's friend and coworker. He has not shared anything about it with his friends. He never asks for another round. But if conversation turns flirty, he does indicate he would welcome a repeat.

We played with hubby's friend and coworker. He has not shared anything about it with his friends. He never asks for another round. But if conversation turns flirty, he does indicate he would welcome a repeat.

That would be the ideal (of course, I need to have a wife or girlfriend as well). But yeah, if I offered a coworker/s the chance, I would hope they shut their mouths about it at the office.

Good

We got the party items , the game room is set up , the sweet lady has her pussy shaved and clothes picked out and guests will be here here by 2pm. Go 49ers!!!

J.

I think I've had sex with all of my husband's friends. One football party I banged 3 of them right in front of him.
There's not a thing wrong with that! I/we think it's fantastic to have sex with friends , family too!

With the Super Bowl coming up soon the wife and I have some fun planned! I have posted before about how I like having a few buddies over to watch the football games and also how much it turns my wife on to be the only female and to flirt heavily with the guys. We have gone as far as her blowing one and letting another totally feel her up. All the while my friends think I have no idea...we have made her out to look like a big slut in my buddies eyes...which my wife is ok with. Since this is the last chance to have the guys over for a game she told me she is going to up the ante and see just what she can get when the guys are over...

Anybody else ever let their wife loose on their buddies!? Love to talk more about it...feel free to share pics/vids/stories!

I hear you . . . Our adventure was a one-off, at our home, on our last weekend before moving to her new job in Lima, PerĂş. It was supposed to be a bachelor going away party for me. Our friends, 14 of them, were responsible for hiring a "party girl." I called the guy responsible, said I had the phone number of a girl I'd read about and seen pictures of on the Internet. With no idea where to call, he promised to call that number. I called my wife's closest girlfriend, a girl my wife had been close to from childhood, who really liked me, too, and told her I'd give her the disposable phone of which I'd given the number to the first guy of the group we were inviting.

The girl knew my wife and I had had "adventures" and she was excited to be part of my plan. She agreed to pretend to be the "party" girl and to make an appointment for our party.

It was simple. I knew my wife was in her pre-ovulation, hot and up for anything. When the girl our friend had contracted didn't show up, and I'd called, only to find that she was "indisposed," I looked at my wife, and while everyone listened, said to her that since she was the only girl at the party, that we'd talked about her being with "more than guy at a time," and that we'd never see these guys again, this was the perfect opportunity for her.

It took some moments for the guys to get over their shock. (I knew and my wife too that they'd all had their eyes on her when they came over to the house.) But once the idea had time to set with them, they took my queue to encourage her. They were already relaxed with tequila and beer. My wife, too. There was some awkwardness of how and where to begin. My wife suggested dancing. She had on a really soft swirly dress that showed her curves and no bra, although she did have panties on. Pretty soon she was surrounded.

Following my suggestions over a period of months, she took full advantage of the opportunity. There were guys who stayed on her too long, causing complaints from the others, and we ran out of condoms about one o'clock, which meant I went to a drugstore for more. One guy stabbed into her without a condom and came immediately, making others who saw, angry, and he was sent home. For me, she insisted no one clean cumshots off her face, breasts, belly and ass. She started getting sore, solved that with a gel that we had. By 8 in the morning, more than half the guys had gone home, leaving six who stayed well into the afternoon. I slept part of the time (she says she did too!), and made breakfast on an off for us and others.

Maybe next year you and I can rent a hotel suite and host the party.

I am 54 BBW. Between us we probably cover all the fantasies our guests could bring.

You are welcome at our party...I am sure you will have a great time...my friends will enjoy you...fantasties are us....

That would be hot. Or meeting her in the bathroom without the friends knowing after she fucks each of them and licking her freshly filled pussy clean.

This sounds like an amazing idea. I know my wife would never go for it though. And it couldn't be friends from "my side" of our marriage. Ideally it would one of her lovers and three of his friends.

Back