Sucking cock and cum question

Where do you like the cock to cum?

• Total voters

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
So where do you like the cock to cum while you are sucking cock?

Deep down your throat?
On your tongue?
Just past your lips?
On your lips?
On your face?
On your body?
Hate cum.

I like the whole experience. The pulsing of the cock and the shift in their motions. The flooding and then the afterglow of their climax.

I ask, are you sensitive when you cum. No head stimulation after climax? Hold your cock in my mouth until you soften? What do you want?

I am there to provide the maximum amount of pleasure to him. If he wants to continue pumping in and out of my mouth full of his cum, great.

I had woman do it in so many ways. But my favorite as a recipient is deep down their throat.

Problem with deep down the throat is that one does not get a taste of the cum, don't you think?

Well that is an issue for the woman, but for me there is no better feeling than have a cock in a woman's throat as she is swallowing. There isn't a hand job in this world that could compare.

Well that is an issue for the woman, but for me there is no better feeling than have a cock in a woman's throat as she is swallowing. There isn't a hand job in this world that could compare.
True, but if she loves taste of cum....

Well, to each his, or her, own!

Problem with deep down the throat is that one does not get a taste of the cum, don't you think?

My wife loves sucking me off, but isn't a big lover of the texture of cum. That's why she prefers to make me cum deep down her throat. She gets to enjoy the power that cums from making me cum and I get to enjoy her tight throat around me. We both walk away satisfied.

My wife loves sucking me off, but isn't a big lover of the texture of cum. That's why she prefers to make me cum deep down her throat. She gets to enjoy the power that cums from making me cum and I get to enjoy her tight throat around me. We both walk away satisfied.
You got a nice wife!

I want my mouth full

Just past my lips , I want to be able to taste and enjoy my wife's lovers manly load just like she does . To taste every bit of that slimy gooey salty cum our Master makes.

Hmmm

Well it only let me vote for one so I choose face but I do love a big thick load shot straight down my throat or having my body covered and soaked in gooey goodness to:D

Well it only let me vote for one so I choose face but I do love a big thick load shot straight down my throat or having my body covered and soaked in gooey goodness to:D
Great to know all your likes, and yes, there was only one option for what you liked best!!!

Does she like precum...or no to that either?

That's not a problem...that stuff tastes great. 😉 She'll lick it up anytime she can get it. I think her cum issue is both the taste (doesn't love it but can live with it) and the texture. She says that it just coats her mouth and she can't get rid of the taste. From some of the playing we've done...I'd have to agree with her.

I agree. Not that I'm an expert having sucked a total of only one cock in my life and that only once, but if I'm going to suck, I want to taste it. Having it shoot down my throat would take some of the pleasure away.:)

Back