submissive older Amazon needs daddy cock

subsissydrip

Virgin
I'm looking for a Daddy / boyfriend to serve up to bi-weekly butt at least weekly. You are single. I'm 100% bottom for men - some guys like to suck on my clit. I give great head, at a minimum, we can talk about other stuff. I'm non-passable and older. Suburb of St. Paul,
MN.
I rim and do other dirty things women won't do for their man, I'm very submissive in the bedroom and not "swishy." Think of me as a gay Amazon. Gay men don't go for cd's, so you are probably bi or straight (yup - being with me doesn't make you gay, your erection shows you think I'm a woman, i help your mind decide by dressing up like a tart).

I actually clean, if you're single and have your own place, I do dishes, wash floors, scrub toilets and bath tubs, do behind the stove and refrigerator and clean them, do laundry and dishes - all the while tricked out like a whore who likes to show off her bare ass. Write to me, you go to the front of the line. I'm looking for someone to spend time with, including overnight dates.

I need my body caressed, my ass lightly paddled, I don't need to get off - I'll get you off however you want ... no game players or men who aren't ready for this - be sane and herpes and hiv neg.
It's nice to feel male hands on my girlie ass - PS most men HAVE NO GAME. I'll help you work on that, show you some ways you can behave with a sissy faggot. To that end, here's a big tip all men should learn: "sissies expose to men who propose" - so what's your plan?

-Marsha

Back