I love pleasing and satisfying older persons

Hi there. Mwm age 67. In a marriage that lacks passion. Just a regular guy that craves sexual excitement. I’m as dirty as you want. Hope to hear from you.

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]
Hi there yes I love to chat with you and satisfy you

I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.
Hello from 64 year old single male in England. I like what you have in mind and playing with you sounds like it would be hotter than July.

I can use various platforms including Google Chat.

CC

Hello from 64 year old single male in England. I like what you have in mind and playing with you sounds like it would be hotter than July.

I can use various platforms including Google Chat.

CC
Hi there oh thank you :) I'm on Google Chat and love to chat there. Send me a pm

I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.
You have my attention.

Grrrooowwwwling in my Daddy Dom deep bass voice as I read your message and profile, and view pics of your pretty little clitty and large 'lips'!!! Would love a secret sub femme bitch wife, I'm married, much older than you at 65 yrs, bigger too at 6'4" 225 lbs, in great shape! Not your typical od fart, have long wavy white hair and beard, been described as a slim Santa type hohoho!!! Lots of kinks with that image and with the fact I'm a former Reverend, a minister in a Christian Church! Please PM me if you want to know more, ask anything! Here is my Horned God cock:
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKjno
and big swinging furry balls which I'd love to empty on you in many many places!!!
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKg8Q
You sound perfect

I'll bet your sissy pussy is beautiful ❤️

Back