I love pleasing and satisfying older persons

carlasissyslut4u

Experienced
I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.

I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.
Love to connect with u

Grrrooowwwwling in my Daddy Dom deep bass voice as I read your message and profile, and view pics of your pretty little clitty and large 'lips'!!! Would love a secret sub femme bitch wife, I'm married, much older than you at 65 yrs, bigger too at 6'4" 225 lbs, in great shape! Not your typical od fart, have long wavy white hair and beard, been described as a slim Santa type hohoho!!! Lots of kinks with that image and with the fact I'm a former Reverend, a minister in a Christian Church! Please PM me if you want to know more, ask anything! Here is my Horned God cock:
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKjno
and big swinging furry balls which I'd love to empty on you in many many places!!!
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKg8Q

Grrrooowwwwling in my Daddy Dom deep bass voice as I read your message and profile, and view pics of your pretty little clitty and large 'lips'!!! Would love a secret sub femme bitch wife, I'm married, much older than you at 65 yrs, bigger too at 6'4" 225 lbs, in great shape! Not your typical od fart, have long wavy white hair and beard, been described as a slim Santa type hohoho!!! Lots of kinks with that image and with the fact I'm a former Reverend, a minister in a Christian Church! Please PM me if you want to know more, ask anything! Here is my Horned God cock:
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKjno
and big swinging furry balls which I'd love to empty on you in many many places!!!
https://imagehost.thasnasty.com/image/dKg8Q
Omg Reverend Daddy I heard and felt your growl as I read your message and saw your beautiful horned god cock. I submit my body to be your secret sub femme bitch wife, to serve your lust and satisfy you in any way you wish to use me. I was born to serve and satisfy reverend daddies.

Omg Reverend Daddy I heard and felt your growl as I read your message and saw your beautiful horned god cock. I submit my body to be your secret sub femme bitch wife, to serve your lust and satisfy you in any way you wish to use me. I was born to serve and satisfy reverend daddies.
Good Girl For Revernd Daddy!!! I'm jerking my cock right now, even as my w*fe is just in t he room beside mine, door open . . . would love to have extensive online sex chats with you, and exchange photos/videos too! Can you PM me or I'd rahter use email or an online messaging service like whereby.com. Discretion is a must!

You sound perfect Carla. I’ll send you a PM

You sound just what Dr ordered how do we connect?

Hey girl , I would love to get to know you better and see if we could have some fun, personally I am into pleasing the lady , seeing her have multiple Orgasms as I kiss her all over then eat her pussy, I would actually rather eat pussy than get my cocktail wet , don't get me wrong I also love fucking her with my 7"cock , so hit me up and let's chat

50 m married would love to play with you.

Back