Im a sub femme slut for use

Im a sub femme slut for older persons to use as they please for their pleasure. Love long term online role play. I’m open minded with roles and scenes. Love to be older persons slut/bitch wife. Check my profile and message me
Hey mommy.
I'm looking for a older woman who can be mine slut nd sub to enjoy nd have fun, 😜😋😋.
Let's talk about several roles for u nd have fun.

Im a sub femme slut for older persons to use as they please for their pleasure. Love long term online role play. I’m open minded with roles and scenes. Love to be older persons slut/bitch wife. Check my profile and message me.
A 60 Yr old slut perhaps?

Im a sub femme slut for older persons to use as they please for their pleasure. Love long term online role play. I’m open minded with roles and scenes. Love to be older persons slut/bitch wife. Check my profile and message me.
I am a Older Dom with a wicked mind, get in touch.

I apologize I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I seen your profile picture and love it.
I'm a storyteller and novelist writer nothing ever published or attempted to. .. I would send you an example if you wish. I've seen some replay that were or seemed would be more qualified than mine
Have a great day.
hi there sorry for the late reply... you are not disrespectful and i thank you for your compliment... i love being the slut i am

Be great to explore more. Older guy 49. Not caucasian or Hispanic or Samerican. Vivid imagination, and skills that grow each day ;)

BABYGIRL?!

Are you online looking for cummies AGAIN?
We've spoken about this. Do I need to lock you up for another month?
Drop that pretty little clitty right now and come over here.
Stop crying....now lift your sundress and show Daddy how wet you got. Oh how cute...little dribbles.

BABYGIRL?!

Are you online looking for cummies AGAIN?
We've spoken about this. Do I need to lock you up for another month?
Drop that pretty little clitty right now and come over here.
Stop crying....now lift your sundress and show Daddy how wet you got. Oh how cute...little dribbles.
Oh hii daddiee... i so want to be with you

Oh hii daddiee... i so want to be with you
Put your hands on the carpet Baby. If you're dribbling then I need to check. Have you been touching yourself without Daddy's permission? Just can't resist playing with your tiny boy clit? Even for a few hours?

I am so disappointed.

Back