I love pleasing and satisfying older persons

I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.
Sent you a Google chat request ;-)

Well, you are always welcome to step inside and we'll find away to keep the rush going...

I love pleasing and satisfying older persons, dominant and/or romantic, sexual needs in person and chat and role play online. I'm a femme bottom bitch wife on the side to married men/women and a toy for others to play with and satisfy their needs. I'm open minded to roles and scenes. Check my profile and message me.
I like being pleased - are you in Florida

I M older in need of pleasure. I sent you a KIK message

I’m available if you are looking for an older man.

Hey how are you sexy I’m 37 male. Looking for some fun. I read your profile and you seem like you would be a lot chat with. Message me sometime please.

I would love to chat with you I'm 50m.

Hi there. Mwm age 67. In a marriage that lacks passion. Just a regular guy that craves sexual excitement. I’m as dirty as you want. Hope to hear from you.

[Personal contact information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back