Want a guy for snapchat sexting ;)

Lunawantsdick

Virgin
Hey!

I'm 22F, virgin, from India. I'm exploring my sexuality and trying to be more bold and comfortable in my skin. I'm a curvy girl(40E), and also kinda submissive, so looking for a strong, fit and muscular man with a big and thick dick to sext with. I'm India (Indian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry. Only exception is >6'')

I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day. I've been a submissive, However, I am also super independent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless it's fun and boundaries are being respected.

I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

You should know basic English and correct usage of grammar, it's a turn off with bad English so please refrain from adding me incase of lack of this language.

I like to send videos and snaps and also, mutual masturbation over VC. Sometimes I send nudes just for the fun and thrill of it, as I love feeling appreciated and praised. I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Gmt+5:30 , so it would be nice if you are as well.

I have multiple kinks such as Daddy Dom, daddy Daughter roleplay, light BDSM, breeding, dubcon, noncon, Dom Sub etc.

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

So if you fit the description and want to enjoy some sexting all day everyday, send me a PM!

See ya! 💦

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm 22F, virgin, from India. I'm exploring my sexuality and trying to be more bold and comfortable in my skin. I'm a curvy girl(40E), and also kinda submissive, so looking for a strong, fit and muscular man with a big and thick dick to sext with. I'm India (Indian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry. Only exception is >6'')

I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day. I've been a submissive, However, I am also super independent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless it's fun and boundaries are being respected.

I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

You should know basic English and correct usage of grammar, it's a turn off with bad English so please refrain from adding me incase of lack of this language.

I like to send videos and snaps and also, mutual masturbation over VC. Sometimes I send nudes just for the fun and thrill of it, as I love feeling appreciated and praised. I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Gmt+5:30 , so it would be nice if you are as well.

I have multiple kinks such as Daddy Dom, daddy Daughter roleplay, light BDSM, breeding, dubcon, noncon, Dom Sub etc.

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

So if you fit the description and want to enjoy some sexting all day everyday, send me a PM!

See ya! 💦
What's your snapchat

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Hi sexy

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Bumping!!

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Hi

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
What is your most common masturbation technique

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Very much want to explore and enjoy you. Would love to share! Mmmm

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Yummy!

Hey!

I would appreciate if you could send more
What is your most common masturbation technique

than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Hi Luna. I would love to roleplay with you. I'm John 45 from the UK. I can't messaging you as it appears your pm is off. I like race play aswell as breeding fantasy

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Share???

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Im 37 m Australia. Tall dark hair green eyes, athletic and hung, would love to chat? X

https://ibb.co/zxWJsKf
https://ibb.co/RbkR3HS

Me x

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
I'd love to be your daddy you not a little girl.

Attachments

• IMG_20231008_121209733.jpg
    IMG_20231008_121209733.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 11
40 yo bloke always up for chats. Your messages are off, so message me if interested. Have a good one!

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Hello I am looking for a sex slave to pleasure Me in sexting I love that you are interested in daddy/daughter play. I want you to message Me a picture on whatsapp Masternature

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
i'm also from India.,
i'm UP for it

Back