Want a guy for snapchat sexting ;)

Hey!

I'm 22F, virgin, from India. I'm exploring my sexuality and trying to be more bold and comfortable in my skin. I'm a curvy girl(40E), and also kinda submissive, so looking for a strong, fit and muscular man with a big and thick dick to sext with. I'm India (Indian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry. Only exception is >6'')

I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day. I've been a submissive, However, I am also super independent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless it's fun and boundaries are being respected.

I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

You should know basic English and correct usage of grammar, it's a turn off with bad English so please refrain from adding me incase of lack of this language.

I like to send videos and snaps and also, mutual masturbation over VC. Sometimes I send nudes just for the fun and thrill of it, as I love feeling appreciated and praised. I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Gmt+5:30 , so it would be nice if you are as well.

I have multiple kinks such as Daddy Dom, daddy Daughter roleplay, light BDSM, breeding, dubcon, noncon, Dom Sub etc.

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

So if you fit the description and want to enjoy some sexting all day everyday, send me a PM!

See ya! 💦
heyy you PM is off..
।

Hey!

I'm 22F, virgin, from India. I'm exploring my sexuality and trying to be more bold and comfortable in my skin. I'm a curvy girl(40E), and also kinda submissive, so looking for a strong, fit and muscular man with a big and thick dick to sext with. I'm India (Indian men, please do not message. I like raceplay, therefore, you dudes won't do it for me. Sorry. Only exception is >6'')

I masturbate at least everyday, sometimes 3 times a day. I've been a submissive, However, I am also super independent and headstrong. I don't like a 24/7 dynamic unless it's fun and boundaries are being respected.

I would appreciate if you could send more than just a "Hi". tell me about yourself or tell me what about me interested you. I am in grad school and I work, so please be patient. Disrespectful messages will be ignored.

You should know basic English and correct usage of grammar, it's a turn off with bad English so please refrain from adding me incase of lack of this language.

I like to send videos and snaps and also, mutual masturbation over VC. Sometimes I send nudes just for the fun and thrill of it, as I love feeling appreciated and praised. I don't think I would be up for extensive long sessions. More of the amateur, filthy short sentences, minimal scene building, but lots of degrading type of conversation. Or even through our work day sending each other dirty thoughts. For time reference, I'm on Gmt+5:30 , so it would be nice if you are as well.

I have multiple kinks such as Daddy Dom, daddy Daughter roleplay, light BDSM, breeding, dubcon, noncon, Dom Sub etc.

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

So if you fit the description and want to enjoy some sexting all day everyday, send me a PM!

See ya! 💦
You sound so arousing and fun. Getting hard just reading and imagining. Very arousing. Just saying.

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
i'm also from India.,
i'm UP for it

What's your snapchat
You're wet

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
I can't send a pm ad you don't have them on x

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Can someone tell me how to turn my PMs on???? i am so confused ugh

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Still interested?

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
If you get it to work definitely message me 🥵

Can someone tell me how to turn my PMs on???? i am so confused ugh
Hey Luna!

Click on your avatar at the top of the page, it'll open a menu for you. You'll select "Privacy" on the list, and towards the bottom of that options page, you see the option to "Allow messages from:" and you should select, "members only"

Once you get that turned on, you should shoot me a message!

Hey!

The kinks that I love:

verbal degradation
breeding
cnc/rape
dirty talk
daddy/ddly
dom/sub
daddy/daughter
lactation
pregnancy
gangbang/gangrape

See ya! 💦
Have you found enough willing guys or are you still interested in more guys to enjoy?

Back