Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mtfcc1DqEs1ral6dwo1_400.gif

after going out to dinner last night i come home and relax with my girlfriend. earlier in the day she told me to put on her tight purple boyshorts and to wear them all day. i did, when i picked her up for dinner i surprised her with some flowers. she took me into her bedroom and gave me a big hug, I took her into my arms and we began to kiss.

she was really getting into it, running her hands all over my back, neck, and through my hair. grinding her hips into me as she moved her hands down to my hips and grabbed my ass. she undid my belt, then my jeans and pulled them down to make sure i was still wearing what she asked. "good" she said looking at my hardon forming, she grabbed my ass with a sexy dominant glare in her eye and then told me to get dressed.

we went out to eat, during our meal i excused myself and sexted her while i was away. she seemed happily surprised at how horny i was for her and replied with some choice naughty words of her own.

we returned home and i couldnt keep my hands off of her. we made out like teenagers for awhile. first with me on top of her, unable to contain myself. but gradually, she took control. rolling me onto my back and sliding inbetween my legs, i let out a shudder/moan as she began to grind herself into me. "you fucking love it when i do this dont you" she whispered into my ear.

I responded by moaning a yes and holding her hips even tighter. I looked up into her eyes and she had the sexiest, dirtiest smirk on her face. "you love it when you know how badly I want you to fuck me, dont you?" I asked her. "MMMMMMMMMMM" was all she said, but her thrusts into me became a lot more forceful. "You love taking control and fucking me dont you?" Even harder thrusting, "I never thought I'd like fucking you so much baby . . . . I love it."

"I do too" i said as we kissed for a shortwhile more. she got off of me and walked over to her closet. When she came out, she had her strapon in her hand and made sure i was paying full attention as i watched her slowly put it on. Our eyes were locked the entire time as she walked over to me and started to straddle me. "I know you wanna suck my cock baby" she said as she guided it for my face.

"mmmmmhhmmmm" was all i could say, i was hard as a rock, and instinctively opening my mouth. she slid it in and i saw her eyes roll back into her head as i started to blow her. she grabbed the back of my head by my hair as i slid my mouth up and down her cock. sliding my hands up her thighs, massaging her ass, teasinig her asshole, and playing with her perfect 32c breasts.

She continued to slide her strapon in and out of my mouth, teasing my mouth by slowly pulling it out and then sliding it back in. Pulling herself further away and sitting down, me following her, getting up from my back and onto all 4s. Not wanting to take her out of my mouth.

"lay down baby" she tells me, as I lay down on my back, letting her out of my mouth. She gives me a slight shove down onto my back. She grabs the lube and pours some onto her cock, slowly spreading it over her strapon. she gets in between my thighs, still slowly rubbing her cock. Looking down at me, she starts to rub my ass with her other hand. Slowly sliding a finger inside me, loosening me up, eventually adding a second finger. I arch my back to meet her, moaning in pleasure.

"you want it baby?" she asks me, I let out a soft, but firm yes and felt her shudder as I told her how badly I wanted to get fucked by my girlfriend. She rubbed the head of her dick on my asshole, teasing me as I kissed my way up her shoulder. Slowly covering her with my lips and tongue, working my way up to behind her ear, giving her the most sensual kisses I could.

She worked herself deeper and deeper inside me, fucking me missionary. Slowly at first, finding her groove, me matching her thrusts, wanting her even deeper inside me. Bucking my hips, and trying to get as much of her girlcock as I could. I started to tease her breasts, massaging her nipples and enjoying her wonderful handfuls, as she enjoyed fucking the shit out of her willing boyfriend.

She was getting more confident, and I could feel her getting closer and closer to being balls deep in me. I loved every second of it, and was moaning into her ear; telling her how fucking hot she was as she worked my ass. Her hands moved to my hips and she began to pound me even deeper. I wanted every bit of her inside of me; I grabbed her ass and pulled her even further into me. Soon I could feel her hips grinding up against my ass. She started to stroke my cock as I laid back and let her do whatever she wanted.

Shortly after that I told her to lie down on her back. I straddled her lap, grabbed her cock and guided it into myself. Soon I had all of her inside of me, riding her cock. She began to jerk me off as I started to slide up and down on her. She let go of my dick and slapped my ass, grabbed my waist with both hands and began to meet my up and down motion with some hip thrusts of her own. I leaned down and began to kiss her while I rode her cock. She grabbed my hair, slapped my ass, and told me that I loved getting fucked by her. I didnt disagree.

I broke our embrace and turned around, keeping her inside of me. Riding her reverse cowgirl, and giving her a great view of her strapon fucking my ass. She instantly put both of her hands on my ass, fucking me even harder than before. I could hear her moan, getting even more turned on as she fucked me like an eager horny slut.

She got so turned on by me riding her like that, that she got up. Pushed me down onto all 4s and fucked me doggy style. She was so into it than I ended up on my stomach with my ass in the air getting fucked harder than ever. her hands were locked on my hips and I was gettin fucked like a pro. her panties were soaked with how turned on she had gotten she told me as she kept on fucking me, slapping my ass and kissing my neck. All I could do was moan, grab the sheets and rub my cock.

After letting her fuck me a little longer, I couldnt take it anymore. I pushed her down onto the bed and returned the favor.

after going out to dinner last night i come home and relax with my girlfriend. earlier in the day she told me to put on her tight purple boyshorts and to wear them all day. i did, when i picked her up for dinner i surprised her with some flowers. she took me into her bedroom and gave me a big hug, I took her into my arms and we began to kiss.

she was really getting into it, running her hands all over my back, neck, and through my hair. grinding her hips into me as she moved her hands down to my hips and grabbed my ass. she undid my belt, then my jeans and pulled them down to make sure i was still wearing what she asked. "good" she said looking at my hardon forming, she grabbed my ass with a sexy dominant glare in her eye and then told me to get dressed.

we went out to eat, during our meal i excused myself and sexted her while i was away. she seemed happily surprised at how horny i was for her and replied with some choice naughty words of her own.

we returned home and i couldnt keep my hands off of her. we made out like teenagers for awhile. first with me on top of her, unable to contain myself. but gradually, she took control. rolling me onto my back and sliding inbetween my legs, i let out a shudder/moan as she began to grind herself into me. "you fucking love it when i do this dont you" she whispered into my ear.

I responded by moaning a yes and holding her hips even tighter. I looked up into her eyes and she had the sexiest, dirtiest smirk on her face. "you love it when you know how badly I want you to fuck me, dont you?" I asked her. "MMMMMMMMMMM" was all she said, but her thrusts into me became a lot more forceful. "You love taking control and fucking me dont you?" Even harder thrusting, "I never thought I'd like fucking you so much baby . . . . I love it."

"I do too" i said as we kissed for a shortwhile more. she got off of me and walked over to her closet. When she came out, she had her strapon in her hand and made sure i was paying full attention as i watched her slowly put it on. Our eyes were locked the entire time as she walked over to me and started to straddle me. "I know you wanna suck my cock baby" she said as she guided it for my face.

"mmmmmhhmmmm" was all i could say, i was hard as a rock, and instinctively opening my mouth. she slid it in and i saw her eyes roll back into her head as i started to blow her. she grabbed the back of my head by my hair as i slid my mouth up and down her cock. sliding my hands up her thighs, massaging her ass, teasinig her asshole, and playing with her perfect 32c breasts.

She continued to slide her strapon in and out of my mouth, teasing my mouth by slowly pulling it out and then sliding it back in. Pulling herself further away and sitting down, me following her, getting up from my back and onto all 4s. Not wanting to take her out of my mouth.

"lay down baby" she tells me, as I lay down on my back, letting her out of my mouth. She gives me a slight shove down onto my back. She grabs the lube and pours some onto her cock, slowly spreading it over her strapon. she gets in between my thighs, still slowly rubbing her cock. Looking down at me, she starts to rub my ass with her other hand. Slowly sliding a finger inside me, loosening me up, eventually adding a second finger. I arch my back to meet her, moaning in pleasure.

"you want it baby?" she asks me, I let out a soft, but firm yes and felt her shudder as I told her how badly I wanted to get fucked by my girlfriend. She rubbed the head of her dick on my asshole, teasing me as I kissed my way up her shoulder. Slowly covering her with my lips and tongue, working my way up to behind her ear, giving her the most sensual kisses I could.

She worked herself deeper and deeper inside me, fucking me missionary. Slowly at first, finding her groove, me matching her thrusts, wanting her even deeper inside me. Bucking my hips, and trying to get as much of her girlcock as I could. I started to tease her breasts, massaging her nipples and enjoying her wonderful handfuls, as she enjoyed fucking the shit out of her willing boyfriend.

She was getting more confident, and I could feel her getting closer and closer to being balls deep in me. I loved every second of it, and was moaning into her ear; telling her how fucking hot she was as she worked my ass. Her hands moved to my hips and she began to pound me even deeper. I wanted every bit of her inside of me; I grabbed her ass and pulled her even further into me. Soon I could feel her hips grinding up against my ass. She started to stroke my cock as I laid back and let her do whatever she wanted.

Shortly after that I told her to lie down on her back. I straddled her lap, grabbed her cock and guided it into myself. Soon I had all of her inside of me, riding her cock. She began to jerk me off as I started to slide up and down on her. She let go of my dick and slapped my ass, grabbed my waist with both hands and began to meet my up and down motion with some hip thrusts of her own. I leaned down and began to kiss her while I rode her cock. She grabbed my hair, slapped my ass, and told me that I loved getting fucked by her. I didnt disagree.

I broke our embrace and turned around, keeping her inside of me. Riding her reverse cowgirl, and giving her a great view of her strapon fucking my ass. She instantly put both of her hands on my ass, fucking me even harder than before. I could hear her moan, getting even more turned on as she fucked me like an eager horny slut.

She got so turned on by me riding her like that, that she got up. Pushed me down onto all 4s and fucked me doggy style. She was so into it than I ended up on my stomach with my ass in the air getting fucked harder than ever. her hands were locked on my hips and I was gettin fucked like a pro. her panties were soaked with how turned on she had gotten she told me as she kept on fucking me, slapping my ass and kissing my neck. All I could do was moan, grab the sheets and rub my cock.

After letting her fuck me a little longer, I couldnt take it anymore. I pushed her down onto the bed and returned the favor.
I was thinking I'm just not into it to night and I read your story and now I'm hard as rock and going to get the lube

From the post above....
This....THIS is beautiful, simple....a pleasurably tender moment. Perhaps even romantic (depending on who they are to each other of course)

Sans Tache...that was yet another great find!

Yes, it is not always sweating, grunting, screaming and pounding. So often it is just as you describe..."pleasurably tender". How observant a lady you are. :rose:

LOVE That chastity device on him while she takes her pleasure.

HOT! Love the leash!

From the post above....
This....THIS is beautiful, simple....a pleasurably tender moment. Perhaps even romantic (depending on who they are to each other of course)

Sans Tache...that was yet another great find!
love the way she uses him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back