Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_movpskPJEm1snku6vo1_500.gif

the third pic in this set is HOT!!

I'm in agreement ...especially for the way the girl is sitting on his arms...pinning him for her pleasure...yum...I think I may try that sometime....who the hell needs rope or a tie or handcuffs..? <smirk> Hmm actually all of that going on could be done by one person while pinning him like that. HOT find on that pic Sans Tache!

Mmmmm.....Mrs. I. Check out my new pics....Please? :rolleyes:

Ummm...where am I supposed to find what you're asking me to see?

Oh... A side note... I am not married so please use 'Miss'. I thought you were talking to someone else until I realized you quoted me.

Last edited:
my gf just picked out some panties for me to wear for next time she wants to fuck me, and wants me to know it. I cant wait for when she decides she wants me to put them on. i wore some for her last weekend and she couldnt keep her hands off of my cute ass. she never knew id like wearing them until i was straddling her and grinding my ass into her pelvic thrusts while we talked dirty. the next day we were in a victorias secret, me buying her panties, along with her picking out a few for me to wear too. the look on the girls face when we checked out with multiple panties in our easy to guess diffrent sizes made me so horny. so did my girl grabbing my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back