Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, interesting to now see this trend on literotica.com.

I have nothing but kind words here for Miss Intrigue; kendra1980; and janeyl who really kept this thread alive, and have a more personal touch.

Damn, kendra1980, you changed your profile, great photo of your legs. Tell Nat I said so.

Yes it was so refreshing to see so much dialogue on a picture thread!

tumblr_lhr1chJYhe1qevn5zo1_500.jpg

I could use some of this tonight. The feel of a strong woman behind me, taking control, bending me to her will.

These look fun

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 2096.jpg
    2096.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 4673.jpg
    4673.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 724
  • 2469.jpg
    2469.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 269
It also appears to me this thread is dead of any discussion and has devolved into simply reposting photos from others and a few short 144-character text responses. Heck I can surf the Internet for those.

These seem to be photos that are new to my collection, so I'm happy to see them. And the short messages are called tweets, might want to look that one up. Seems like lots of people are tweeting now. ;)

</sarcasm>

Strap-on Sex - F to M; thread now dead?

O.K., I'll stir the pot a little: kendra1980; MissIntrigue; janeyl. I think you may now be too old for this thread. I noticed Kendra1980 appears to have deleted her earlier bump, hmmm, bump, a rather nice thought.

It also appears to me this thread is dead of any discussion and has devolved into simply reposting photos from others and a few short 144-character text responses. Heck I can surf the Internet for those.

I still don't see any responses to YummyDakota. I guess she hasn’t reposted enough photos from someone else. I imagine I'll be banned after these comments, but heck, I call it like it is.

I deleted something?

Surf on.

It also appears to me this thread is dead of any discussion and has devolved into simply reposting photos from others and a few short 144-character text responses.

Heck I can surf the Internet for those.

Sorry Ithink2, if you can surf the Net for the things you find here, why are you bothering. You've done less than 50 posts in 6 months and my thoughts on reading your posts are that you're just being argumentative and contributing a lot less than those who post these photos.

kendra1980; MissIntrigue; janeyl. I think you may now be too old for this thread.

You can never be to old for any thread on literotica. Just because they are too preoccupied to write page long diatribes about men getting some plastic does not mean that they do not deserve to share their opinions for all to see.

Ooh Kendra deleted a bump, sue her. Maybe it was something she did not want to share or wanted to prevent lurkers from contacting her.

This thread has had over 10, 000 messages, images are bound to repeat each other. Bear in mind that some people are at work, school and are not glued to their desktops. In Spanish class I would peruse lit through my ipod touch, since I have long fingernails I could only type a little. If you are so unsatisfied with this thread then go somewhere else. We are not here to please you, just get our own jollies.

I imagine I'll be banned after these comments, but heck, I call it like it is.

As of yet I have not had any pms telling me how trite my strap on pics are. If you are discontent with this thread then unsubscribe and join a pegging website.

You can never be to old for any thread on literotica. Just because they are too preoccupied to write page long diatribes about men getting some plastic does not mean that they do not deserve to share their opinions for all to see.

Ooh Kendra deleted a bump, sue her. Maybe it was something she did not want to share or wanted to prevent lurkers from contacting her.

This thread has had over 10, 000 messages, images are bound to repeat each other. Bear in mind that some people are at work, school and are not glued to their desktops. In Spanish class I would peruse lit through my ipod touch, since I have long fingernails I could only type a little. If you are so unsatisfied with this thread then go somewhere else. We are not here to please you, just get our own jollies.

As of yet I have not had any pms telling me how trite my strap on pics are. If you are discontent with this thread then unsubscribe and join a pegging website.

I, for one, love the pics you post kitkat and will continue to do so as long as you keep posting them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back