Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_li6fgqrwrB1qaxqm1o1_500.jpg

You think maybe she's a little aroused??????? Wow, that is SWOLLEN!

That is beautiful. Downright beautiful.

O.K., I'm a guy in my late 30s. I have experiemented with solo anal play - fingers and a vibrator. But recently, I've been really obsessing about finding a woman who would take me with a strap-on.

I mean just thinking about this gets me incredibly hard - and I start leaking drops of cum almost immediately.

I love pictures showing a woman fucking a guy's ass with a strap-on, and love reading stories or experiences about female to male strap-on sex.

So, help a guy out - got any photos, stories or experiences you care to share?

By the way, I live in NE Indiana, if anyone else interested in this lives close by...

never thought about this till recently but now it seems i may have a chance to try it. will let you know if it happens and what it was like

So do we get to pick out which one you tell us to suit you up with? :eek:

Actually, yes. I have several different attachments for the vac u lock harness that I wear and I ask about comfort level for them. They choose the size and the choice to up-size or downsize is there all without having to change out of my harness.

Actually, yes. I have several different attachments for the vac u lock harness that I wear and I ask about comfort level for them. They choose the size and the choice to up-size or downsize is there all without having to change out of my harness.
Nice. It sounds like you are very prepared. What a lucky man to get a sexi woman like you to play!

MMmmm I love how active this thread is again!! Thanks to everyone who is posting pictures, especially KitKat103. There's been some wonderful pics the past while. Big hugs to all You wonderful Women who enjoy this!! :rose::heart:

Wow that is lovely!Wonder what happened to his nips...Clamps maybe?

I've seen that whole video once, the sad part is I can't recall of the link was posted somewhere in this thread- (that's a lot of posts to look through!)or if I found it by accident. I think those two women really used him pretty well. The woman standing liked to take that little girls breasts and slap them so it might be that she did with his as well. (I don't recall that part exactly but I remembered the parts I just explained.) She Dommed both of them and allowed the one on her knees to 'learn' the strap on on him.

I've seen that whole video once, the sad part is I can't recall of the link was posted somewhere in this thread- (that's a lot of posts to look through!)or if I found it by accident. I think those two women really used him pretty well. The woman standing liked to take that little girls breasts and slap them so it might be that she did with his as well. (I don't recall that part exactly but I remembered the parts I just explained.) She Dommed both of them and allowed the one on her knees to 'learn' the strap on on him.

Wow that sounds like a sight! Thanks for settling my curiosity.

such hott pics in this thread any guys wanna discuss strapon fantasies with me iam very very curious about the subject and would love to talk more :)

such hott pics in this thread any guys wanna discuss strapon fantasies with me iam very very curious about the subject and would love to talk more :)

Careful what you ask for!!! ;) Im sure that you are gonna have to beat them all away with more than just
a strapon now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back