Strap-on Sex - F to M

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_leme1r72Ii1qa2vj8o1_500.jpg

if anyone is really into this id love to send some pictures om me giving it to myself in the ass id just love to fund a girl to give it to me back there :)

Sorry about that. :mad:

But......when you find the one that will--just look out. It will all seem worth waiting for I'm sure.

My last gf dumped me when i proposed this idea to her :(

That's ... overreacting a bit. Good grief. What's wrong with just saying, "Not even on your birthday" and getting on with life? :confused:

Moving smartly along ...

Last year at Black Beat there was a strap-on workshop (starting with how to dress to camouflage a complete rig - wow!) where the instructor suggested letting the catcher ease themself onto the dildo at their own pace while the pitcher didn't move so much as encourage, provide lube and feel them up, maybe rocking a bit once the catcher got themselves situated. Although we haven't managed a strap-on yet, I've used this method with my girl and it's worked the best so far.

My husband would really like me to use a strp-on on him, so our next toy is to get one of thsoe strap ons thathas an end for bboth people.

Strap-on Sex - F to M - twitter/facebook

hmmm, interesting to now see this trend on literotica.com.

I have nothing but kind words here for Miss Intrigue; kendra1980; and janeyl who really kept this thread alive, and have a more personal touch.

Damn, kendra1980, you changed your profile, great photo of your legs. Tell Nat I said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back