Strap-on experiences

Triggerfoot said:
5 nights ago we decided it was time for some strapon play. After getting warmed up, I went to the closet to get her pink Vac U lock strapon. Our favorite 8" jelly dong was already on but as I reached for it a strap caught on something. Some pulling and out it came dragging a spreader bar. Well, the ball was rolling so why not go with it we decided.

My legs were spread and the straps buckled to each ankle as I stood on the edge of the bed. She decided she wanted to watch my expression as she fucked me so I lay back on the bed. Two wrist straps were tightly buckled on and then attached to the spreader bad by each ankle.

With me pretty helpless and certainly going know where she took her time stroking lube on the dong and my ass. Normally I help get things started but in my current position I wasn’t doing anything but laying there with a rather swollen cock. The spreader bar kept me in a position where she could see my ass as she slowly pushed the big head against my it. Inch by inch it slipped in and she began to thrust. Varying her tempo she used all 8" of the dong forcing it in and out as I began to moan. My position also enabled her to stroke my cock and watch me twitch with her every thrust. The feeling of her banging my ass stroking my cock and teasing a nipple with her other hand had my jerking uncontrollably I seconds.

Adding some lube from time to time she spread lube to my ball then my cock as she massaged and continued to stroke me as she worked the cock in and out. She could tell I couldn’t last much longer and she increased the speed of her thrusts and strokes.
Shaking and groaning I began to cum shooting al over my chest, neck and face. She continued to thrust until I stopped cumming and then stopped with the dong deep in my ass.

. Using a different dong smeared up as much cum as she could with it and popped it on the harness. She wiped up the rest with her hand and wiped that on her tits. Rocking me up to a sort of half sitting position she placed her breast to my lips and I licked and sucked my cum off while she moaned in pleasure. Un-clipping my hands she then shoved the cum smeared dong into my mouth, thrusting in and out like she was still fucking my ass.

Holding my head she rolled on to her back and continued to thrust into my mouth. Before long the dong and harness were soaked with the saliva that ran out of my mouth and down the dong. The super sticky saliva that comes from deep throating bubbled down the shaft and then on to her pussy. Quickly moving behind me she again entered my ass with a single easy thrust. Grinding her hips against my butt she shuddered to an orgasm and collapsed on my back. After a few minutes we both dissolved in laughter at what a wild ride we’d both just had.

The cool part is that tonight isn’t far away! :nana: :nana:

Very hot post..thank you for taking the time to write it up for sharing...:) - loved it

*adds spreader bar to wish list for the toy bag

Thanks. Last night was on hold due to a couple 'issues'. We'll see about tonight.

You can make a spreader bad for next to nothing. Just buy a 3/4" dowel and a couple screw [ :p ]eyes. Screw em into the ends of the dowel and add a couple cheap dog collars and you're all set for fun. You may need to drill 'pilot holes' to get the screws in without cracking the dowels but that's not that big a draw back to have a spreader bar for less then $10 bucks. :nana:

Spreader bars keep you so 'open', they're quite a turn on as I found out.

Re: interested

misshum said:
So far I have never tried a strap-on, but I would like to learn more about it.

Well you certainly have picked the right place to find out!! There are several threads out there like this one where you can just read posts and find out more about it.

I would also suggest you look for some info online, there are so many websites, books, etc on the subject.....many of them "how to"

When you are ready talk to your partner about it and buy a strapon....then experiment and enjoy!!

As far as websites, books, etc.. PM me and I will send you a list.

Good Luck!

ES

FurryFury said:
I spanked the hell out of him.

I simply felt like spanking him.

"Show me how much you want it." I told him.

After a while I told him to turn around and ride my cock the other way. While he did that I again used the Hitachi on him until he came.

He came so hard he said it was painful and scary. I love that. Don't you?

I hope someone enjoys me trying to write this thang up.

Fury :rose:

Hey Furry! That was very hot!! I really like the way you put things!!

Thanks for writing that up!!! There are several good stories on here...this thread is great!

I did meet my Strapon friend in London! It went well--not great but I plan to tell everyone about it soon!

ES

eroticspank said:
Hey Furry! That was very hot!! I really like the way you put things!!

Thanks for writing that up!!! There are several good stories on here...this thread is great!

I did meet my Strapon friend in London! It went well--not great but I plan to tell everyone about it soon!

ES

Thanks ES and I'd like to hear about your London times!

*hugs*

My story--the short version

FurryFury said:
Thanks ES and I'd like to hear about your London times!

*hugs*

Hi everyone and Furry too!

Well I have known this woman in London for about 4 years and we used to play and have S/M fun with her of course being the top.

Recently I decided to send her a note thinking that she would not have the same email address. I was wrong and she was happy to hear from me so we arranged a meet.

We talked for a while to catch up on old times and then decided to get down to business. Since I had last seen her she had aquired several new strapons, all which looked great.

She is about 5' 5" tall, straight black hair in a pageboy style, olive skin, and a very curvy body. Some guys might say her legs and ass are a bit big but they are perfect for me, nice toned muscular legs, and a round tight ass the shape of JayLo!

She picked the strapon that had a small dildo that fit into her while the larger one stuck out for me!! It was black and strapped to her body with just a sexy bra on, it looked great!! She did not make me suck it, she just had me strip naked and lubed me up for rear entry. She wanted my ass bad!

In no time at all she was fucking me from behind as we both looked into the mirror and she was telling me what a slut I was as she was fucking me. Next she had me stand up as she fucked me while we looked into the mirror. The final position was me over the ottoman with my ass in the air as she deep-fucked me her breath blowing into my ear!

This was all great and perhaps we both could have cum from it, but after the second position, I was leaking back there! Eventually we had to stop and I had to go to the bathroom and wash up!

I did not do an enema before our play session and that was a big mistake. I have played before several times without doing an enema and it was okay but it is really best to do one before hand....to avoid what happened to us! A word to the wise!

Now we are still good friends so after I washed up she had me lay on the floor face up as she sat on my face. I licked her to orgasm and I came with her as she reached out and stroked me! I had a good time but I will not forget the enema next time!

that is my story! Hope you liked it!

ES

That sounds pretty hot to me ES!

I'm glad you wrote it up for us. In all the ass play that we have done, we have never used an enema, so far. We haven't had many accidents either. When we do they are not big ones and that is what towels or tissues are good to have on hand for.

*hugs*

Thank you,

Fury :rose: :kiss:

:rose: bumping a good thread..maybe someone new will pick up on it...and get lost in the fantasy..

Well we'd planned on having something to "report" today but yours truly got a little overly excited last night and we never even got to the strapon part of our evening. :rolleyes:

Hopefully I get my &hit together and do 'better' ;) next time. It's likely to just be boring old 'normal' strapon action though.... :p

Triggerfoot said:
Well we'd planned on having something to "report" today but yours truly got a little overly excited last night and we never even got to the strapon part of our evening. :rolleyes:

Hopefully I get my &hit together and do 'better' ;) next time. It's likely to just be boring old 'normal' strapon action though.... :p

No such thing as boring old 'normal' strapon action!

Report! I can't wait!

One of my girlfriends used a strap-on on me, more than once. She was a short, curvy Black dyke named Michelle. Nickname "mike". Anyhow, it was lots of fun. Now, I'm with a guy. He's done me up the bum with his cock.
I've seen some videos of girls doing guys with strap-ons and I think they're hot but I dont think my man would be into that. He won't even let me lick "that area" of his body. One of my top fantasies would be to get a strap-on and fuck him with it, then get down on my hands and knees and have him stick his cock up my butt and fuck me real hard. I'd love to experience that but I fear this may stay in the realm of fantasy. I'm the kinkier half of this pair. I'm learning that bisexual men are no more kinky than straight men are and it's sort of a huge disappointment.

PredatorSmile said:
One of my girlfriends used a strap-on on me, more than once. She was a short, curvy Black dyke named Michelle. Nickname "mike". Anyhow, it was lots of fun. Now, I'm with a guy. He's done me up the bum with his cock.
I've seen some videos of girls doing guys with strap-ons and I think they're hot but I dont think my man would be into that. He won't even let me lick "that area" of his body. One of my top fantasies would be to get a strap-on and fuck him with it, then get down on my hands and knees and have him stick his cock up my butt and fuck me real hard. I'd love to experience that but I fear this may stay in the realm of fantasy. I'm the kinkier half of this pair. I'm learning that bisexual men are no more kinky than straight men are and it's sort of a huge disappointment.
Maybe you should try bringing the subject up. He may just be self-conscience, and has a problem with you licking it, but the strap-on might not be such a big deal.

if it's something YOU really want...

Get something that will obviously be for YOUR enjoyment.... and just surprise him. I bet you'd be surprised how fast he bends over once he sees you strapped in ready to go. I have a friend whose husband made that decision once he saw the toy that was available. (if you know me... then you know what it was)

Enema Fun

Howdy!
We find that we have more fun and less mess and smell witha a good enema first...plus it can be a fun bit of foreplay....

FurryFury said:
That sounds pretty hot to me ES!

I'm glad you wrote it up for us. In all the ass play that we have done, we have never used an enema, so far. We haven't had many accidents either. When we do they are not big ones and that is what towels or tissues are good to have on hand for.

*hugs*

Thank you,

Fury :rose: :kiss:

Thanks Fury!

I have been gone for a few days!! And it was hot!! just not as much strapon as we wanted!

ES

wes69scott said:
Howdy!
We find that we have more fun and less mess and smell witha a good enema first...plus it can be a fun bit of foreplay....

Well put Wes, I agree...however, you do have to plan time for it since it does take about 40 minutes or so.

ES

I have to say that I have not had this experience, but I would like to try it. I'd like my wife to do me first and then let me do her ass.

Spanking just prior

Has anyone ever been spanked prior to getting fucked with a strapon?

Or are there any ladies out there that have spanked their man prior to the event or maybe you have just fantasized about it? Do tell!

Yes it happened to me because my "Domme" loved my ass and enjoyed touching it and spanking it. She would give me a 30 to 40 minute over the knee spanking to warm up my ass just prior to the main event!.. She took her time spanking me, and building up the intensity so I could take harder and harder spanks. She would stop after every 5 minutes or so and just lightly caress and play with my ass sending tingling sensations all up and down my legs.

When we were close to finishing she would lightly rub her fingers on the lips of my asshole making me ache for her to penetrate me there. She would use this time to lubricate me while using her other hand to get me very hard between her legs.

She would spank hard again until my erection went away and finally she had me stand up and she would stroke my dick to just prior to orgasm as she penetrated my asshole with the lubed fingers of her other hand.

This is when she would have me get on my hands and knees and she mounted me from behind. By now she was so turned on that the penetration was much faster than usual and she began fucking me in very hard and fast strokes....her hands/nails digging into my hips in a death grip which usually broke the skin!!

She could cum very quickly this way so I rarely came with her but it was such a turn on for her to have spanked me prior and feel the effects of it slapping against her thighs/crotch as she fucked...a very warm, well spanked ass!!

ES

PS I have been to the spanking threads on here! Just curious about the two together...spanking and strapon!

I wrote this to help someone who had been assigned to take her husband/Dom's ass. Yes, I have spanked, before, during and after just because I love to be spanked and I love giving back.

First try to relax.

Second you want to get him as excited as you possibly can before you go all strap on his ass!

You might want to wear something that keeps your parts all covered up or you might want to go nude. One might help you concentrate on your role for the night better but there are benefits to the other.

So, I recommend a nice blow job with some skull fucking, why not, he's there, he's hard you want it don't you? I know I would but STOP!!! Just before he comes. *GRINS*

Now either while you are doing the oral thing or after use your well lubed finger or small toy to go around and around his lubed anus and eventually to penetrate it. At first penetration, stop and hold until he pushes back for more. He will push back for more believe me.

As you continue go deeper but also move in a circular pattern perhaps adding a wider penetration with another finger or using a toy that gets bigger the deeper you go.

You might want to practice delivering a stinging spank or flogging. Feel free to try a number of positions, getting him the right height to your cock can be hard.

Guys are very visual. You might tell him if you are using a toy to keep fucking him self in the ass as you walk around stroking your cock. You might even have him kiss it or suck it.

Personally I really like mine on his knees when I fuck his ass. I think that's because I prefer to be on my knees when the roles are reversed and so I associate great pleasure with that position.

Now if you want to spank his ass, get it nice and heated then remove the toy and slip just the tip of your cock inside him, hold there. Wait again for him to push back wanting more. He will. Don't give it to him yet, say this instead.

"Do you WANT it?"

Wait for a positive answer such as yes.

"Yes what?"

Make it clear you want to be called something respectful such as Mistress or M'amm.

Then give it to him just a little more.

Spank some more, play with his cock, bite his back then say again as he squirms wanting more.

"Do you WANT it?"

Depending on his answer you can decide your actions. You can even demand he beg if you wish. Repeat this often, each time you make him ask for it will make it hotter for him if this is the sort of thing he likes. It may even make it hotter for you.

Remember this is a TASK for HIM. It is also a role play for you to learn.

Not that I'd know anything about this. *winks*

Alternatively you can just pervert the task to what YOU really want. After all if you are in charge and all you can break the rules a little.

Maybe you want him on his back with his legs up high. Maybe you want to tie him down so his legs and arms are tied together. Then you want to suck his cock while you fuck his ass by hand or knee.

That's all good.

Or you can just tell him you can't do this task.

I love Akasha's idea of making him come on his own face. *smirks* That's very hot. Hopefully your husband is easier to get off than mine is with a strap on. Hopefully you can wear one in such a way, or the mind fuck blows your head off in such a way, you can come too.

Oh and I'd put a towel under him so if he says he has to go to the bathroom like mine does you can tell him that's what the towel is for and he will have to wash the linens.

Here is another favorite of mine:

Have him kneel before you. Stand there with your strap on in his face and try to smirk. Say to him.

"Come and worship at the alter of your Goddess, please me well." Then spread your legs and make him find a way to get his mouth on your vagina and clit if he will or he might even decide to suck your cock, whatever...*grins*

There are just some ideas that I've found here and there, take them with a grain of salt.

Remember always, mileage may very.

Good luck,

FurryFury said:
I wrote this to help someone who had been assigned to take her husband/Dom's ass. Yes, I have spanked, before, during and after just because I love to be spanked and I love giving back.

First try to relax.

Second you want to get him as excited as you possibly can before you go all strap on his ass!

So, I recommend a nice blow job with some skull fucking, why not, he's there, he's hard you want it don't you? I know I would but STOP!!! Just before he comes. *GRINS*

At first penetration, stop and hold until he pushes back for more. He will push back for more believe me.

As you continue go deeper but also move in a circular pattern perhaps adding a wider penetration with another finger or using a toy that gets bigger the deeper you go.

You might want to practice delivering a stinging spank or flogging. Feel free to try a number of positions, getting him the right height to your cock can be hard.

Personally I really like mine on his knees when I fuck his ass. I think that's because I prefer to be on my knees when the roles are reversed and so I associate great pleasure with that position.

Now if you want to spank his ass, get it nice and heated then remove the toy and slip just the tip of your cock inside him, hold there. Wait again for him to push back wanting more. He will. Don't give it to him yet, say this instead.

"Do you WANT it?"

Wait for a positive answer such as yes.

"Yes what?"

Make it clear you want to be called something respectful such as Mistress or M'amm.

Then give it to him just a little more.

Spank some more, play with his cock, bite his back then say again as he squirms wanting more.

"Do you WANT it?"

Depending on his answer you can decide your actions. You can even demand he beg if you wish. Repeat this often, each time you make him ask for it will make it hotter for him if this is the sort of thing he likes. It may even make it hotter for you.

Remember this is a TASK for HIM. It is also a role play for you to learn.

Not that I'd know anything about this. *winks*

Alternatively you can just pervert the task to what YOU really want. After all if you are in charge and all you can break the rules a little.

Maybe you want him on his back with his legs up high. Maybe you want to tie him down so his legs and arms are tied together. Then you want to suck his cock while you fuck his ass by hand or knee.

That's all good.

Or you can just tell him you can't do this task.

I love Akasha's idea of making him come on his own face. *smirks* That's very hot. Hopefully your husband is easier to get off than mine is with a strap on. Hopefully you can wear one in such a way, or the mind fuck blows your head off in such a way, you can come too.

Oh and I'd put a towel under him so if he says he has to go to the bathroom like mine does you can tell him that's what the towel is for and he will have to wash the linens.

Here is another favorite of mine:

Have him kneel before you. Stand there with your strap on in his face and try to smirk. Say to him.

"Come and worship at the alter of your Goddess, please me well." Then spread your legs and make him find a way to get his mouth on your vagina and clit if he will or he might even decide to suck your cock, whatever...*grins*

There are just some ideas that I've found here and there, take them with a grain of salt.

Good luck,

Hey where do I sign up for this session? (Grins walking around looking for a sign in desk)

Well put Fury and very HOT!! The way you play and all the things you mentioned all come under the heading of Adult Fun! It is so fun to experiment and try this stuff out when you have a willing partner!! He!He!!

ES

eroticspank said:
Hey where do I sign up for this session? (Grins walking around looking for a sign in desk)

Well put Fury and very HOT!! The way you play and all the things you mentioned all come under the heading of Adult Fun! It is so fun to experiment and try this stuff out when you have a willing partner!! He!He!!

ES

I am, as always, happy to have pleased.

*winks*

FurryFury said:

Good luck,

{{{{Fury}}}}

:eek: Hollllllly Moly!

*weak in the knees, about ta fall over*

GEEEEEEEEEZ!

*Hops in the cold shower*

You drive me friggin crazy!!!!

Stay Hot, Stay Sweet! (But just don't gimme a freakin' heart attack!)

:rose: :rose: :rose:

mJJ

PredatorSmile I am a bi guy who loves strapon play.... and if you wanted to lick my ass then pump it hard would have no problem with that, and I would be more than happy to return the favor. :nana:

Back