Strap-on experiences

My only anal orgasm happened with my first wife. She switched from giving Me a blowjob to tonguing my ass. I was about to object when a rush of pleasure hit me like a truck. I kicked back and was enjoying it when I had the most intense orgasm of my life hit me. My whole body started to quiver and shake and I squirted precum all over my chest.
Nice!! Anal orgasm from rimming.
ES

On your knees, NOW!” she commanded.

I instinctively obeyed and sunk into a kneeling position in front of my wife. She took one small step toward me and left the phallus dangling in front of me. I stared at it a second and then looked up at her.

She smiled at me and then said, “You know what to do, slut. Don’t make me tell you.”

I reached out slowly, grabbed her “penis” and opened my mouth. The strap-on slid across my tongue and I closed my lips.

“Oh yeah, baby, that feels soooo good,” she said, repeating what I said the few times she sucked my cock.

As my mouth got used to the size of the member inside of it, I began bobbing my head back and forth it. My wife slipped her hand around the back of my head and controlled my motions as I sucked her off. I was entranced. The more I sucked, the more I enjoyed it. I quickened my pace and let more and more slide in. I reached down and started to stroke my cock, but I was quickly reprimanded by my wife and told not to touch myself unless given permission.

Then I felt pressure being applied to the back of my head and my throat at the same time.

“That’s it, just open your throat. It’s OK, bitch.”

She was making me deep throat her cock. She worked patiently, easing in a bit more each time as my throat opened. After a few minutes, the entire 8 inches were down my throat, the base resting against my face and she held it there. She slowly backed her hips away and let the strap-on slide out. And just as I thought I was getting a reprieve, she pushed back in; faster this time. She began fucking my throat as drool escaped my mouth and my eyes began to widen. I had always wanted to do this and never been able to and here she was doing it to me the first time I “sucked cock.” No breaking me in easily here! Finally, she eased the cock out without warning. It left my mouth with a “pop” as I continued to try to suck more.

“You’re a good little whore, baby. Now get on the bed and lay on your back.”

View attachment 2176707

Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)
I have received strapon and it was a fabulous experience. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

Would you do it again?

My girl fucked me (m) a couple of times with a strapon and it was hot. A big black one that stung like hell going in , from behind naturally but after a bit of getting used to the sensation of being fucked/ taken/ pushed into was incredible. She enjoyed doing it too, role reversal and feeling what’s it like to FUCK someone like this, a bit of pain too. It was loving too because I really wanted it, to be taken like this. Still do.

My girl fucked me (m) a couple of times with a strapon and it was hot. A big black one that stung like hell going in , from behind naturally but after a bit of getting used to the sensation of being fucked/ taken/ pushed into was incredible. She enjoyed doing it too, role reversal and feeling what’s it like to FUCK someone like this, a bit of pain too. It was loving too because I really wanted it, to be taken like this. Still do.

I was in a really submissive mood the other night and we had been talking about role reversal and power play in regards to blowjobs, so she made me suck her strap-on and the fucked me doggy and then on my back with my feet on her shoulders with a 5" long 1" thick smooth silicone dildo while she gave me a handjob. I came everywhere from the combination of sensations (but not a prostate orgasm) and then she climbed on and rode my cock, grinding her clit on the dildo base between us and came quickly because she was so turned on.

Twenty plus years ago was my first experience. It hurt a lot, but I was excited with it. Now I love every aspect of being pegged and the total role reversal. We now have a collection of strapons. I can't wait for the next time. One of my favorite things now.

This is one of my favorite elements of strap-on play, actually. There's something so sweet and pitiful about the look in a man's eyes when he's got my cock at the back of his throat.

I've had a lot of experience fucking men with my strap-on, but I have yet to fuck a woman with one. This seems a shame, considering that I have a very strong preference for women, but the opportunity just hasn't presented itself yet. I'm a patient girl, though. Someday I'm sure it will happen.

Read my story about assfucking! It's based on a collection of experiences I had with one very cool boy, and it's got some hot dick-sucking action in it. I've linked it for you here.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak/stories/mynightie.html

--Freya
Even better with some cum lube all over it and my face.

The first time I had a strapon in my ass, it hurt like hell. But, I had to obey and I was being filmed. Despite the pain, I was hooked. I've been taking a strapon in my mouth and ass regularly for years now. Feels so good. and, it's so vulnerable to be on my hands and knees holding my ass cheeks apart, begging her to fuck me.

My ex husband loved anal play, but drew the line at letting me use a strap on with him, and with sam, well, it's completely out of the question. So this is an unfulfilled fantasy for me so far, but I believe that will be changing soon.:)
I would love to have you use a strpon on me

Back