Kinky PickUp Lines

sxPlasticity

Virgin
Here's a Top Ten List (minus 1) for Dungeon Dwellers.

I was watching a cheesy mainstream movie today, and a guy used a silly pickup line on a girl. It got me wondering if we actually have any such pickup lines in BDSM. A fast Google search didn't turn up much, except a bunch of not very interesting ones.

So I made one up for the heck of it. It's a Top Ten Best Kinky PickUp Lines List with only nine items because I kind of liked #2 the best, and then I couldn't find a better one... So then I figured I would post it here to see if you all can run with it... So what is your #1 Kinky PickUp Line?

I imagined the lines as spoken from a sub calling out to Mistresses from behind dungeon bars... But you can suggest whatever you want...

Top Ten Kinky PickUp Lines

#10. So... what's a nice Lady like You doing in a place like this?

#9. You know, when i look at You, I have to admit - I'd probably still come here, even if I wasn't so weird...

#8. Looking at You is painful... but in a good way...

#7. I NEVER say Bitch like it's a bad thing, so, when I say you are a TOTAL BITCH, You know it's true...

#6. Wow! You're a Lifestyle Domme? Ladies like You usually pull in at least $1500 an hour on Twitter...

#5. No, I am NOT here because I am bad.... and You can even do a background check...

#4. I know this may sound strange... but, when I look into Your eyes... It's like I want to kiss Your ass...

#3. I hear you... I get it... You don't like me, but think of it this way... These bars keep us T/together...

#2. Mistress, please don't be mad. It's true. I am a freak in a cage, but you are here too... Sort of like a freak outside the cage... That's why You are freaking out... To soothe your nerves - just ask Yourself this one question - would you re rather be in here instead of me?

#1. ???

Maybe not for dungeon dwellers, but I was in a group of guys once at a ski resort, and as we exited the ski lift a girl in front slipped over and fell. My friend picked her up and without hesitation said 'I bet you're better in bed than on skis'. They went straight back to her hotel room and fucked. Wish I was that quick witted.

The all time best pick up line is the famous, "Do you have any Irish in you?"

"No."

"Would you like some?"

And if that fails there's always the "Do you want to see my elephant?" Routine.

Personally I always fall for, "Does this handkerchief smell like chloroform to you?"

Back